Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice place to stay if you want a location close to Taksim Square. Helpful staff and nice rooms. Our group stayed in an 6 bed dorm and it was spacious and comfortable.

This hostel likes to advertise itself as a cheap option for budget-conscious travelers. However, it's not even worth what you are paying. It's location is okay if you are trying to be near Taksim square or in Beyoglu, but there isn't much around and if you are sightseeing in Istanbul, Sultanahmet has better hostels, better locations, and comparable prices. This hostel's interior is dreadful, it doesn't have a community environment, and the owners do nothing to go beyond necessary to help you.

The showers aren't only terrible in those own right but also electrocuted both me and the person I stayed with. When I brought it up with the front desk they barely looked up from the computer screen, let alone any form of apology. It's really difficult to find as there is no sign, it just looks like an apartment from outside. Some staff really nice and helpful others terrible. I don't expect fantastic showers for the price but I do expect not to be electrocuted.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Excellent hostel! Very clean, very safe, The staff is very polite and helpful, the enviroment is friendly.They recommended two fantastic cheap restaurants nearby.

• 17th Mar 2014

The staff were very friendly and had great local knowledge. The hostel is in a great area close to many restaurants and walking distance to Istiklal street.The room is spacious and clean bad,good wifi

• 17th Mar 2014

Would definately recommend!

Awesome place! Friendly staff and great location!

• 13th Mar 2014

Great hostel. Very friendly staff. When it was full they helped me to find a new place nearby.

Hostel is nice and staff is friendly. They will help you with everything.

I had a wonderful stay, Staffs are very professional and helpful. They put me on a spacious room with comfy bed and location is a really convienient to stay! I felt that i had good value from the hostel as the room had unlimited wi-fi.Would definetely stay here again!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

My friend and I stayed in the large dorm and had an excellent stay. We had been hostelling all over Europe at this point, and we really appreciated the facts that linen/towel was included, the bathroom was quite swanky and clean, and the room was toasty for the winter I sure as hell am not going to complain about access to a unlimited coffee. Location was excellent and as ladies, we felt pretty safe.

Well it's cheap to rent and you get what you pay for. The showers are the kind wich you turn on a machine that heats the wather then and there so you have to leave it hardly running for it to be warm. The beds are the metal 2-people bunkbed, of the kind wich wobble so you notice every movement of the one above or below you. Positive stuff: Free wifi even in rooms, drycleaners, perfect location. :)

Host took us out on the town for an authentic Turkish party and was one of the best of my life...good times!

ıt,s great

We stay 11 nights in Levanten, it was very cool, and we appreciate the staff, very cool, kind and helpfull!! The situation is perfect, 2 minutes walk from Istiklol Avenue, Taksim, Metro, Bus shuttles for airports... The place is clean, with laundry service, internet, near shops

Was my first time in turkey and I really loved it! The hostel was great, with friendly staff and really close to the metro; plus there was lots of stuff to see right close to the hostel!!!! Will be sure to come back on my next trip!!!

I stayed in Levanten Hostel during my Turkey trip and I will definitely reccomended to anyone. The staff was very friendly and laid-back and helped us in everything we needed. The place is very good located and was very stylish and good decorated. Thank you very much guys! I will come back soon!

I stayed here 5 nights. Perfect location! 5 minutes from Taksim square, the metro line, main restaurants, with the Blue Mosque and Other tourist destinations a short distance away. Beautiful. Thank you for making me see the beautiful Istanbul!

Great location. Close to Taxim, but in a residential area so you can see real Turkish life. Also you don't hear the call to prayer hear so you can get a peaceful night' sleep if you are not accustomed to this part of Islamic culture. Clean, friendly, and welcoming. Thanks!

awesome place. ı've had lots of fun there! and not to talk about gırls...ı defınetely suggest this hostel!

• 1st Nov 2013