Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Awesome place! Friendly staff and great location!

• 13th Mar 2014

Great hostel. Very friendly staff. When it was full they helped me to find a new place nearby.

Hostel is nice and staff is friendly. They will help you with everything.

I had a wonderful stay, Staffs are very professional and helpful. They put me on a spacious room with comfy bed and location is a really convienient to stay! I felt that i had good value from the hostel as the room had unlimited wi-fi.Would definetely stay here again!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

My friend and I stayed in the large dorm and had an excellent stay. We had been hostelling all over Europe at this point, and we really appreciated the facts that linen/towel was included, the bathroom was quite swanky and clean, and the room was toasty for the winter I sure as hell am not going to complain about access to a unlimited coffee. Location was excellent and as ladies, we felt pretty safe.

Well it's cheap to rent and you get what you pay for. The showers are the kind wich you turn on a machine that heats the wather then and there so you have to leave it hardly running for it to be warm. The beds are the metal 2-people bunkbed, of the kind wich wobble so you notice every movement of the one above or below you. Positive stuff: Free wifi even in rooms, drycleaners, perfect location. :)

Host took us out on the town for an authentic Turkish party and was one of the best of my life...good times!

ıt,s great

We stay 11 nights in Levanten, it was very cool, and we appreciate the staff, very cool, kind and helpfull!! The situation is perfect, 2 minutes walk from Istiklol Avenue, Taksim, Metro, Bus shuttles for airports... The place is clean, with laundry service, internet, near shops

Was my first time in turkey and I really loved it! The hostel was great, with friendly staff and really close to the metro; plus there was lots of stuff to see right close to the hostel!!!! Will be sure to come back on my next trip!!!

I stayed in Levanten Hostel during my Turkey trip and I will definitely reccomended to anyone. The staff was very friendly and laid-back and helped us in everything we needed. The place is very good located and was very stylish and good decorated. Thank you very much guys! I will come back soon!

I stayed here 5 nights. Perfect location! 5 minutes from Taksim square, the metro line, main restaurants, with the Blue Mosque and Other tourist destinations a short distance away. Beautiful. Thank you for making me see the beautiful Istanbul!

Great location. Close to Taxim, but in a residential area so you can see real Turkish life. Also you don't hear the call to prayer hear so you can get a peaceful night' sleep if you are not accustomed to this part of Islamic culture. Clean, friendly, and welcoming. Thanks!

awesome place. ı've had lots of fun there! and not to talk about gırls...ı defınetely suggest this hostel!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel's location is excellent - all of historic Istanbul and Bosphorus area is easily accessible by foot while the hostel it self is a peaceful hide-away from all the tour groups. The staff are all very friendly and personable and go out of their way to make the stay memorable. Stayed at the double room with my partner and we had the greatest time. I cannot imagine staying at a better place location-wise.

• 30th Oct 2013

Basic and clean, great value for money and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Close to Taksim Square. Would stay here again!

The Street where is hostel location it is not safe in the night. I've been robbed at 7 p.m.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Pakistan

The hostel is located close to the main shopping street in taksim but is at the end of a down-hill street. The street where the hostel is located is very empty (no people) at night so even if nothing happened I didn´t think it would be so safe for a woman travelling alone. The personel was very nice.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Colombia

l had a wonderfully relaxing time at Levanten Hostel.The rooms are light and airy,staff were very helpful, honest, and friendly. I can highly recommend this Hostel.

• 16th Oct 2013