Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is in a good location. There is a train stop close by and it is walkable to Taskin square. Staff is really helpful. Rooms are good and clean, bathrooms not so much, the one in my floor (last one) was horrible but the one, one floor down was good. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms.

The staff are lovely. Very helpful and the hostel is in a great location

very kind staff, clean hostel, near maın metro and tram stations. however nothıng was organısed to meet fellow back packers or tours of the cıty but all ın all, good stay.

I was greeted by very friendly and English speaking staff. Immediately I was given a map shown directions to the best that Istanbul has to offer. The hostel is in the buzzing area of Taksim which will constantly entertain you every night. Over my days the staff were very accommodating and always conversating with me. Check out Turk Khavesi-Cihangir next door for some great Turkish Coffee and even better company. I will always have fond memories of Istanbul!

great hostel, amazing staff. would recommend to anybody.

Very good hostel. The place was clean, comfortable, and safe. The staff were really what made the hostel great though. They were super helpful with arranging trips and all the typical things, and always made the first move to help you when they saw an opportunity. One of them even took us out during his night off! As well as that, the hostel was very conveniently located and was cheap. Id stay there again if I go back to Istanbul

Everything was great with the hostel. I would say that Diren at the front desk is the most memorable as he was so attentive and made sure that my stay was a good one. I would say that there is a little bit of flooding issues in the 1st floor bathroom (which really isn't anyone's fault) but I do have this issue with wet bathroom floors. With that said, the staff was super on-top-of-it in terms of making sure that bathroom floor was always dry.

• 18th Jun 2015

It was a great experience--I would highly recommend this hostel to other travellers. I thank the Levanten Hostel for a wonderful trip to Istanbul and I know I will stay here again in the future.

• 18th Jun 2015

Stayed for one night when passing through Istanbul, staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for you! One of them even stayed up all night to watch our van that we parked on the street outside. Couldn't thank him enough and were very sad not to be able to tip him as we had no money left! Overall very good stay. Basic rooms but comfy beds and clean bathroom. Very close to bars restaurants and cafes

• 18th Jun 2015

My stay at the Levanten was bril,very good friendly helpful staff very clean toilets and room and bedding clean and fresh to.will stay again great value for money.

Great staff - very friendly and help you if you need to get around Istanbul. It is definitely worth the price. I stayed in two different rooms. One room allowed each person to habe their own personal locker, which was very helpful. The other did not have this - or maybe it did, but I could not find it. That was my only small concern. Everything else was great. I recommend this place if you have a cheaper budget like myself.

• 14th Jun 2015

Excellent value for money hostel in a perfect location with great transport links. But above all was the staff, which is super friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to help out with anything required.

Fantastic place, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff is really helpful in answering your questions, Diren especially. He went above and beyond what was expected when he took me to a bus company to help me book a very confusing ticket and some Turkish translation was needed. Thank you so much!

• 12th Jun 2015

I had a really nice time with my family, the staff was very friendly and it was very easy to find the hostel. Istiklal street and Taksim are really close, so the location is perfect. We forgot our umbrellas at home but the staff was very kind to give us some umbrellas, they also offer clean towels. Our room was very clean and it was not noisy so we could sleep well. Hope to stay there again when if I come back to Istanbul.

We had a nice time, we got offered a disccount because we were 6, the reception was open 24/24, the location was briliant, 5 minutes by foot to Taksim square and easily accessible by public transport. The recepcionist guy was friendly and he can speak french. Good value for money. La recepción estaba abierta 24/24, el hostel esta estratégicamente localizado en el centro de la ciudad, a 5 min de Taksim. Las camas eran cómodas, el lugar tranquilo, el recepcionista muy amable. Lo recomiendo.

Fantastic staff, friendly people and cosy facilities. I truly felt home while enjoying the excellent sights at my doorstep. Istanbul was amazing and Lavanten was just the best location to enjoy the city.

• 4th Jun 2015

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would be happy to have you back at anytime. Levanten Team

Thank you for all the information and advices. We had a great time in Istanbul. Cheers.

Thank you! we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay :)

Staff are amazing! Atmosphere exceeded my expectations. As someone who has lived in Istanbul, the location is not the nicest-walking numerous hills are the only way to get to and from anything. Also, the hostel has no sign or indication from the outside that it is a hostel. This makes it hard to find, but in my opinion, also adds to the security of the place.

The staff was almost friendly. The room and bathroom were so clean. Great location. Highly recommemded.

• 31st May 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you! Look forward to see you soon!

We loved our stay at Levanten! Location was great, facilities were clean, lots of fun! thanks for a great stay!

• 26th May 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you! we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay :)