Levanten Hostel

Superb 841 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 841 Total Reviews

13th Mar 2017

It's in a great location in the cosmopolitan Taksim neighborhood. If you actually want to have some fun in Istanbul this is the place to be. I stayed in two other hostels during my time in Istanbul which were both disappointingly empty. If you like to stay at hostels to socialize with other travelers and locals I recommend Levanten. Also I had made a booking mistake through HostelWorld.com. When I arrived at the hostel I explained my mistake to the manager Ozkan. He was very accommodating and he

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

The hostel is centrally located, I could walk nearly everywhere and also it is in a safe area.. In my last night there we went out for a beer with the staff and the guests, we had a lot fun, thanks guys for making my stay unforgettable!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

The staff was very helpful. I had a problem with my luggage, the airline lost it! I showed up to the hostel with hardly anything and was obviously upset. But they called the airline for me and sorted it out. My bags came to the hostel the next day, thank-god! You guys are amazing thanks :)!

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

You never know what to expect when booking a hostel, sometimes it can be literally just a bed. But this place was so much more! It is in a very quiet neighborhood without traffic, but was only a 5 minute walk from a very lively area. It was also extremely close to some of important sites. I didn't cook much, but there was a kitchen. I felt like the staff tried very hard to help me and make me feel at home, I really appreciated that. Was definitely more than just a bed!

2nd Mar 2017

I stayed only one night, because i had a flight the next day... Its location is perfect 👍only 10 minutes away from the airport shuttle, clean and comfortable. Also staff is helpful and friendly.

2nd Mar 2017

Levanten is a wonderful hostel with friendly staff. We had double room which was clean and comfy. Even though the room was nice, we spent a lot of time in the cozy lounge because was easy to contact with other travelers. Sometimes I just wanted to sit there in the midst of friendly people read a book and drink the free turkish tea. It was quiet, so I can say it family friendly as well.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2017

Thanks for very helpfull staff :)

22nd Feb 2017

Good location. 24 hour reception. Super secure.Affordable price. Friendly staff and volunteer Water flow of the shower is just so weak. Probably can not really take a shower in winter. Wish there were more backpackers hangs out in the lobby. Overall great stay!

• Tunisia, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Incredible. It's the second time I come here and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Istanbul. The staff is incredibly cool and available they kindly helped organize every part of my trip. The hotel is ideally located, a few meters away from Taksim and a few minutes walking away from the city's main spots and monuments.

• ignaciogonzalezv5830
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
6.0

I booked for 2 nights in this place; in the morning when I was out visiting, they moved my stuff without telling me because they had a booking for a whole dorm so they put me in another room with other people, I was going to expand my stay for one more night but in the second day they wanted to move me again. I told the manager that it was disrespectful to do that with guest and he just laughed sarcastically and told me that it was like that so if I wanted to leave I should leave, worst service