9.3
Superb 794 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 794 Total Reviews
Levanten Hostel Located at Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34420 Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu
93% 794
41.0338923 28.9862143
    Rooms available

9th Sep 2016

Great place! The location is excellent, and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Located just off Taksim Square, you can find loads of places to eat, change money, and buy souvenirs nearby. The staff helped me organize some interesting cultural experiences in the city, and deal with Istanbul's taxi drivers, which made the stay amazing. I really want to go back, and wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

Great hostel near Taxim square. Got a little problem with squeaking mattress. Definately I will return again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

This was a really nice and clean hostel. It's so close to shuttle bus, metro, tram and main areas. Also, staff are so kind and helpfull, they offered a coffee when I got to the hostel. I will definitely stay here If I come back to Istanbul!

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

What an amazing experience at this hostel! It is well located the staff well organized with information about city.My room was clean and wifi worked well.I have been recommending this Hostel to all my friends who have plans to go to Istanbul!

15th Aug 2016

Very good staff willing to help i even forgot my sandals and went back and got them, only very bad and hard Mätress

• USA, Couple, 31-40
7th Aug 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for accommodating to our late'night schedule. We hope to stay there again soon!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

Great staff and location. It was very quiet when I stayed but the hostel has a communal area downstairs that is great to meet other travellers. No locks on doors but lockers provided in rooms. Would stay here again

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Our stay at Levanten was amazing! The staff especially were so kind and helpful. The hostel itself is clean, has a kitchen and hot water and is located in a great place, close to Taksim square and the tram line. We recommend this place 100%. Can't wait to return!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Levanten. The staff (especially Oskan and Unal) are absolutely amazing. They are always ready to help and to offer you apple tea. The atmosphere was good with many other cool travellers staying there. The location is also good. I definitely recommend.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

We loved everything about our stay in Levanten. The hostel is close to the subway station, it is in a good neighborhood, the facilities are great and the environment is very cozy. FANTASTIC beds and the hostel is quiet so you can rest while you're there. We loved the food, the city, the hostel and everyone from the staff but Ozkan is the bestt! :D He helped us to arrange our trip to Cappadocia! Next time we're in Istanbul we will most definetly stay in Levanten again, Highly recommended!