Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The friendly staff makes the stay much better than thought.

really helpful staff. clean rooms good wifi close to the city and transit

• 31st Jan 2016

We had some nice days in Levanten Hostels, the ubication is very good, very near to Taksim square and Istiklal caddesi so in the centre of Istanbul. The first day the bedroom was frozen, but the staff easily gave a radiator for us. Very nice hostel and very nice staff

Keep up the good work and I will be sure to recommend the Hostel, and of course Diren and the rest of the staff to anyone I meet who is coming to Istanbul. The credit card facility is a must so hopefully next time ok? Kind Regards Mic Watson

• 18th Jan 2016

The staff are phenomenal. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. There was a power outage while we were there (city's fault) and they worked diligently to make sure we had everything we needed (including wifi). Wifi is good. Hot water is available. Location is great - right between Taxim square and the trolley. The hostel is not marked, which makes it hard to find, but very secure. It looks like a residential door on the outside.

Emplacement parfait.Personnel sympathiques,disponible très acceuillant.Séjour agréable. Levansten is a welcoming hostelhostel.Its personnal is very nice and give the good advice

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Cameroon

I had a fantastic stay at the Levanten Hostel. It's in a great location, really good value for money and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The best thing about it is the staff though, everyone was always really friendly and always willing to help with anything. I'll definitely stay here again next time I come to Istanbul.

The Staff is so nice and helpfull they really concern about you feel like home and get a good stay, too close to Tazmin

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Está bien ! Lo mejor es la atención del personal , me fueron a buscar por qué el taxi no podía llegar allá, muy cooperadores, simpáticos y acogedores, en especial Diren! El único problema fue la ducha pero fue un detalle !

Levanten is all righ: everything is clean, including bathrooms and the kitchen, despite furniture is not spectacularly new and they generally give a single sheet rather than two. Very close to Taksim square, which is great for airport transport and shopping: the main historical attractions are not in the area, however. One thing which disappointed me was that the hostel has a crazily high 9+ rating... and that expectation is just not met. The place is rather average (not luxurios) for a hostel.

Muy recomendable. El personal muy amable y servicial. Buena ubicación, limpio y funcional. Volvería sin dudas

We had a great stay at the hostel. The staffs were great and friendly

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

A good cosy hostel near Taksim. Has great atmosphere. Recommended!

Very friendly staff and comfortable room. Relaxed vibe throughout the place and I always felt that the staff would help me with any queries I had.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Super friendly staff! Very helpful and nice. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is going to Istanbul! Not many activities organized by the hostel though.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Stayed only a day for a layover in Istanbul and totally loved it! The staff was very friendly; one of them walked me all the way to show me the nearest tram station and one even spoke French, which was convenient! Will definitively stay there again next time I pass by!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the reception was staffed 24/7, which was very useful. They also had a lot of information about places to visit. I stayed in winter and the hostel was warm and cosy. The rooms could have some more power outlets/plug sockets and I struggled a bit to have a warm shower, but overall it was a great stay.

The staff is very nice, but the bed is very old.

It was amazing stay at Levanten. Wonderful staff,clean room and bathroom. Great location. Would like to stay here again.

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Wonderful staff! So glad I stayed here!

• 12th Dec 2015