Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It is warm, because of the people there. Baran and Sabrine and other staff are very kind and considerate. Istanbul is a great city. Staying in Levanten can make one feel closer to Istanbul, because one is being taken good care of. It is really great to be that happy in a brand-new city. I believe the choice of Levanten makes this happen. Best Wishes.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • China

We like this hostel for the people who work there.They are really kind, net and helpful. It is also good option becasue of location everything is close and price was one of the best point. The price is realy convinient and standard is higher than price.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

Easy to find, only a short walk off Taksim Square.

I stayed much longer than I had originally planned and that is because of the terrific staff and great location! I would definitely come back to this hostel.

• 19th Nov 2014

This hostel was in a great location and it was pretty easy to find. The neighborhood was also fairly quiet, despite being very close to Taksim. My room was comfortable and clean, and the staff were kind and welcoming. My only complaint is that there seemed to be no heat except for the space heater in the bedroom, which means a shower is pretty much the last thing you'll want here in winter! I'd stay here again, but perhaps I'd bring an extra sweater.

I just came from Istanbul..and I spent there amazing moments. I selected Levanten Hostel and I was definitely happy to be there! Members of the staff were really warm and helpful, the place is near to all the transportations and all the main cool places to see in the city. Also, the hostel was very clean, and that adds a lot of value! I highly recommend it and I will be back soon there for sure...

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

This was an excellent choice! The staff were really helpful and nice, they were attentive and provided us with everything we needed and more. Great value for $$ paid, will definitely return and highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Istanbul!

• 16th Oct 2014

i really enjoyed staying in this Hostel! The staff was friendly welcoming and helpful.free towels and wifi! cute and warm common room makes you feel at home:)

• 15th Oct 2014

Amenities could be nicer but you get what you pay for- a bare bones hostel. Employees are cheerful, one employee in particular is great. He guided us through the town and showed he really cares about the costomer. He was the best feature of the hostel.

• 9th Oct 2014

A decent place to stay in the heart of the city! Very friendly staff. Bathrooms were not quite as clean as I would have liked.

Was a lovely five nights stay in Levanten hostel! We stayed in a double room which was clean and basic, we had everything we needed.good location and helpful staff totally recomendable.

• 14th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. The rooms and the showers could be cleaner and their condition is not the best.

Good location to see Beyoglu at night. Staff weren't particularly helpful though (some with very limited English which seems a rarity in Istanbul tourist circles). The lack of breakfast, air con and private bathroom (for our double) mean the value for money isn't great either. I'd suggest staying a night or two there, as we did, to see Beyoglu and then move on.

Auberge très bien située à 10 min d'une grande rue ; le personnel est très sympathique malgré la barrière de la langue; le personnel est présent 24h sur 24h; le ménage des salles communes fait tous les jours ; rapport qualité prix excellent; à conseiller

• 2nd Sep 2014

Very basic, but otherwise great across the board. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and location was great. Highly recommend

• 1st Sep 2014

Very nice atmosphere, nice people, safe and cosy...Özkan is the nicer manager though ;)

• 31st Aug 2014

Such a lovely place to stay. Great location,friendly and helpful staff,clean and large room.

• 27th Aug 2014

We stay for 5 nights in this Hostel and we had a great experience.A speacial thanks to owner, super helpful and friendly.

• 27th Aug 2014

Globally excellent but no place indoor to share with people, but welcome 's quality is perfect and the area too. I recommend it.

• 25th Aug 2014

La ubicación nos pareció muy estratégica . Las instalaciones no las mejores. La habitación muy simple . El baño apenas. Al final muy útil sólo para dormir . El precio cómodo.

• 19th Aug 2014