Levantes Ios Boutque Hotel Reviews

Mylopotas, Ios, Greece

1 Review

Levantes hotel is out of this world, a true boutique hotel with warm attentive staff who went out of their way to make our stay memorable, I stayed for my birthday and when the staff heard this they brought me and my fiancé a chilled bottle of wine and fresh fruit and made a huge fuss! The staff were very helpful in recommending places to go and things to do. But the true stand out feature for Levantes was the location and view, sat at a beautiful pool in luxury taking in the view! Best in Ios!