Leviathan Hostel

9.0
Superb 168 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Leviathan was in a great location; perfect for walking into town. The decor was very shabby-chic but the place was always clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We benefitted from the airport pick-up service and a driver who took us to Kazbegi and Vardzia. This was a massive plus for us - it absolutely made our trip to Georgia. Our driver was so friendly and unbelievably hospitable, always pointing out interesting places on our journey.

• Albania, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
5th Apr 2017

Nice place to stay in Tbilisi, the stuff is great, but if the blankets could have been a bit longer and thicker, would have been great.

• Australia, Male, 41+
24th Feb 2017

just superb!

17th Feb 2017

Great location but hostel was a bit dingy. More lighting would help

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Really great place. Met lots of people. Receptionist were super friendly and atmosphere was cozy and warm

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
4.9

I don’t understand how this hostel got a 9.1 rating, I was pretty bummed when I saw the place: • Tiny fleece blanket, barely covered me. • Pillow took up 1/3 of the bed. I’m 5ft3 and my feet were dangling off the bed. • Unclean: when I put my head on my pillow I got dry eyes and a scratchy throat within minutes. • Extremely creaky floors. • Very noisy: from fighting couples and crying babies to house parties. • No lockers, and anyone can walk in at any time, all doors are open/unlocked.

12th Nov 2016
7.4

No locker. Just a luggage room closedwith ...the key on it. I let my value stuff at the reception, that has to be open 24h... but was closed in the evening until the day after at 10:00 I could not leave and had to wait to pick up my stuff at the reception :-(

27th Oct 2016

Great location, convenient reception service, great kitchen for sitting and chatting with other visitors.