Leviathan Hostel

• Australia, Male, 41+
24th Feb 2017

just superb!

17th Feb 2017

Great location but hostel was a bit dingy. More lighting would help

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Really great place. Met lots of people. Receptionist were super friendly and atmosphere was cozy and warm

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
4.9

I don’t understand how this hostel got a 9.1 rating, I was pretty bummed when I saw the place: • Tiny fleece blanket, barely covered me. • Pillow took up 1/3 of the bed. I’m 5ft3 and my feet were dangling off the bed. • Unclean: when I put my head on my pillow I got dry eyes and a scratchy throat within minutes. • Extremely creaky floors. • Very noisy: from fighting couples and crying babies to house parties. • No lockers, and anyone can walk in at any time, all doors are open/unlocked.

12th Nov 2016
7.4

No locker. Just a luggage room closedwith ...the key on it. I let my value stuff at the reception, that has to be open 24h... but was closed in the evening until the day after at 10:00 I could not leave and had to wait to pick up my stuff at the reception :-(

27th Oct 2016

Great location, convenient reception service, great kitchen for sitting and chatting with other visitors.

• Chile, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2016

Very nice and quiet. Great location, walking distance to Old Tbilisi and most of the landmarks. They have no lockers for personal belongings but they do have a "storage room" that can be opened whenever a guest requests for it, which may seem a bit dangerous but I trusted the people and nothing was missing from my belongings. I stayed for three days and had no issues.

• Israel, Female, 31-40
29th Sep 2016
5.7

The beds were sunken, and the showers had rust and mold in them, not to mention the fact you got cold and hot water, in intervals...Garbage bins were nowhere to be seen, except in the kitchen- not in the rooms, not in the shower/bathroom. Location is good, and the staff is great, and laundry is for free, but overall, I wouldn't recommend this hostel. Moved to another one mid-stay.