Liberty B&B Reviews

Viale Vittorio Emanuele II, 12, Bergamo, Italy

Excellent - I was there just overnight, and the owner, Cesare, sat down with me for at least 20 minutes plotting out my night with me to make sure I maximized my time in Bergamo and saw what I could reasonably see. I made a reservation last minute (20 minutes before I showed up) and when I arrived, they were already nearly done preparing my room. Really great service and accommodating. Should I have reason to return to Bergamo in the future, I will undoubtedly be staying here again.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts