Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships Reviews

67 Long Wharf, Boston, Boston, USA

Great place to stay in Boston. Don't make the same mistake as us and arrive with HUGE suitcases (stupid of us), or you'll find them difficult to haul up and down steep ladders (yes, it really is a boat) and you'll battle to move around in your cabin. Super staff, Location amazing.

• 5th Jul 2014

The idea of sleeping on a ship is fun and the cost is decent, but I would not recommend this place unless you are looking for the bare bones, just a bed to sleep type place. Everything is a bit cramped, and I was a little concerned that I could just walk on and off the ship with no one around to make sure I was staying there. The breakfast was good, staff friendly, and location great. Just keep in mind you are sleeping on an old ship, don't expect much.

I figured other people just had the wrong expectations when leaving negative reviews. I was wrong. The location is great, the staff is not up to scratch. Unclean, blocked drains, no loo paper, staff got drunk and slept through breakfast service. Not great. On the other hand, you couldn't ask for a better location from which to explore Boston.

• 27th Jun 2014

so hot and no airconditon and the fan was dusty and small so it was not useful. the crew was kind but the room was too small and the ship was not that clean. beside bed the light was off and they didn't chaged the light...

• 25th Jun 2014