Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships

Fabulous 97 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Jun 2017
7.4

It was quite an experience that was ideal for my one night experience, however the ship's generator running non-stop and resultant fumes were annoying and not pleasing. Unfortunately, the weather was very hot and humid and made the cozy cabin a bit uncomfortable, but the adjustable fans were a big help. Staff was accommodating and pleasant and the location could not be better.

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Jun 2017

Fun experience and in a great location to see things in Boston

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2017
8.0

Definitely super cool to stay on a ship, and the location was perfect because I needed to be at the aquarium the next day! The ship itself is great, the staff were all very friendly and the room to my expectations. The quiet hours starting at 10pm were not very well enforced, seeing as there were what I assumed to be staff talking on deck outside our window well past 12am. I would not share a cabin with someone I don't know again (as I have done at previous hostels) because of tight quarters.