Liberty Guest House Reviews

Ban Thadluang, Luang prabang, Laos, Luang Prabang, Laos

Clean comfortable spot right next to the center of town. Ming, the owner is cool fellow who will help you out with whatever you need. Would recommend.

Nice guesthouse with a very friendly owner, close to the main part of town-5 min walk, wifi was decent, breakfast was fab, beds comfy

We loved staying at Liberty guesthouse! It's only a 5 minute walk from the market and the host of the guesthouse was so nice and helpful! If I ever visit LP again I will def stay here :)

• 18th Jan 2016

While this hostel is not on the peninsula part of Luang Prabang (instead is just a block or two south of the daily Night Market) it's a quick stroll to everything you would want to see. Most importantly though the staff is incredibly helpful - a particular shoutout to Ming! Always has a smile on his face and promptly helps with any issue or request. Added bonus is this place has a great (and hearty) breakfast in a cute little courtyard replete with lots of plants and birds.

Pillows great but bed could be a tad bit softer. Room was nice overall but wifi was pretty non-existent in my room. The owner does his best to help out and the breakfast was good. Showers and room were clean and cleaned during my 2 day stay. Water pressure on the shower was good though the water could be hotter. People didn't seem keen to hang out so maybe not the best option for solo travelers. But I stayed here because I couldn't deal with the Kounsavans of the hostel world.

The staff was very friendly with me on my day stay there. I even came back when my other hotel I had booked earlier for the rest of the trip was unable to give me wifi for my work, and the guy was very helpful and friendly when I returned to use their wifi for the day. The facilities are small and simple, but that's all that is needed for short stays. The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. Also, the breakfast that was included was delicious and well-balanced. A bit further away though.

Had a wonderful stay here! Ming the owner was fantastic and very warm and welcoming. Not far from the town centre. Very quiet and peaceful so not a bustling place but was perfect for what we needed which was a quiet relaxing place to catch up on sleep and give us easy access to Luang Prabang.

About an 8 minute walk from the night market, 15-20 to most of the markets. Great value, friendly staff, clean, although the facilities are a bit dated.

Wonderful quality pillowtop mattress with excellent quality bedding, friendly welcoming staff, clean, quiet, and a local small neighborhood tak bat just outside front gate so you do have to fight the tourist crowds on the main street. I also really like the quasi-residential character of the neighborhood to stroll around in, observe Laotians being themselves, and myself feeling a less like a tourist.

• 15th Oct 2015

Great place but wifi was bad. Not too bad but too expensive for what you get.

A nice quiet, clean guesthouse with friendly staff and a good breakfast!

View all Luang Prabang Bed and Breakfasts