Liberty Guest House Reviews

Ban Thadluang, Luang prabang, Laos, Luang Prabang, Laos

Wonderful quality pillowtop mattress with excellent quality bedding, friendly welcoming staff, clean, quiet, and a local small neighborhood tak bat just outside front gate so you do have to fight the tourist crowds on the main street. I also really like the quasi-residential character of the neighborhood to stroll around in, observe Laotians being themselves, and myself feeling a less like a tourist.

• 15th Oct 2015

Great place but wifi was bad. Not too bad but too expensive for what you get.

A nice quiet, clean guesthouse with friendly staff and a good breakfast!

I loved staying here. The staff were lovely, didn't understand much English but did their best to help us with anything. breakfast was a generous size and delicious, room was ok, beds could have been cleaner. I would recommend this guesthouse as the location is good and a reasonable price. Very pleasant stay

I was disappointed in the Liberty Guesthouse. The beds were extremely uncomfortable, the A/C did not work very well and they did not tidy/clean the room at all, or even offer to, during our 4 night stay. I was also not impressed with the owner who made promises he could not keep and in the end charges us more for our stay than was owed.

Reasonable facilities and rooms, cleanliness was good, AC worked well. Good location, 5min wall to the night market. Located in a very noisy area, prepare to be awoken by constant roosters crowing at 0530 or so. Owner/host seemed very nice at first, but was really unhelpful/deceptive after we got to know him. Gave us consistently bad advice. Overcharged us in the end (not much, but gave us a bad taste). Would suggest looking elsewhere for lodgings in LP.

View all Luang Prabang Bed and Breakfasts