Liberty Guest House Reviews

Ban Thadluang, Luang prabang, Laos, Luang Prabang, Laos

Not much to say about this one. Decent but unremarkable hostel, good for a short stay but don't expect anything amazing.

The staff at Liberty guesthouse are really nice and helpful! The breakfast in the Guesthouse is only 2 US Dollars and it's amazing! :)

This was a great hostel, and the owner was extremely friendly. We had a great room with a very comfortable bed and great AC. The Wifi signal is a bit iffy, but we found that to be the case in most of Laos. Pro tip: rent a bike through the guesthouse. The bike was one of the nicest we've rented in SEA (automatic and shocks!), and the price was the best we heard from other travelers who tried to rent in town. Highly recommend!

We had a wonderul stay at Liberty. The staff were helpful and approachable. The man at the front desk was so funny and so helpful, we had to stay a few extra nights ar short notice and it wasnt a problem at all, he was brilliant. Wonderful place to stay.

Very hard beds and a 5-10 minute walk to the city centre, but other than that it was all very good

Wifi worked well in my room, clean, air-con and hot-water worked fine, excellent security, very pleasant and helpful staff. As others have commented it's a 10 minute walk to the market and the riverside restaurants but for the trouble you get a quiet location and a great sleep. Not a party place but a great place to relax and recharge. Guy at the desk even gave me a ride to the bus station gratis. Recommended.

The staff is extremely nice and very helpful if you need to book actvities or transport around Luang Prabang. It's about a 2 min. "Tuk tuk" ride to the city center, which makes it nice if you want a quiet atmosphere to sleep at night. A good experience overall.

Hostel location is on walking distance from the night market. The staff was really nice and helpful. We initially planned to stay for just two nights, but as we really liked luang prabang and the guest house, we stayed for 5 days in total

Very kind staff, good location. Quiet and a few minutes walk from the old town

Great place to stay, very quiet perfect for couples.

Good place... very kind staff and friendly atmosfere... !!

Very Nice staff! It is a little big far from the city center compared to other guesthouses. However since Luang Prabang is a very small town you won't walk for too long.

We really enjoyed our stay at the guest house. The staff was really helpful, the house is located at 5 minute walk from the night market. This is the good place if you want to have a quiet stay.

I love this guest house. It was very clean and comfortable, a few blocks from the market and the staff was very friendly specially the girl at reception (I think three was her name). She gave us a free map and recommended very good places. They have laundry service and they rent bicycles. The 2 dollars breakfast was really good!

I greatly enjoyed my stay at Liberty Guest House. The staff was friendly and catered to the whims of its patrons. It was cleaner than most accommodations I have been to and the room I booked with my travel buddies was more than adequate in size for us. I love their TV lounge area as it was comfortable and cozy. Thanks for the great memories.

NIce and quiet guesthouse at 10min walk to the centre, friendly and sweet owners. They can help you for anything we have choice of the facilities.i recommend this place :)

• 1st Apr 2014

Nice place to stay. Twee was very helpful. I had no problems staying here.

We ended up staying here for 4 nights when we originally booked for 2. We had frustrations when we first arrived in Luang Prabang because the tuktuk driver from the pier didn't speak English and just dropped us in the middle of the night market (close but not quite the right place). We walked in circles trying to find the place because its not actually on the main road as implied. Overall a great place with a great owner. Hope you like roosters and early morning wake up calls!

1 2 Next » last »