Liberty Hotel Paris Reviews

16,rue de nancy 75010 paris, Paris, France

If you and another person are looking for a cheap room with a bed this will do, barely.

The value for your money here is great. We weren't looking for anything too fancy. You'll likely have a sink in your room, which is nice. It was quiet and about a five minute walk to the metro. The room smelled a little bit of cigarette smoke - not a big deal for us, but may be for you. Coming out the metro, we didn't have GPS, so it was a little challenging to find the place. You may want to map it out before you get there.

We enjoyed the stay very much and would definitely book Liberty Hostel the next time, we go to Paris.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

This hostel was uncomfortable at best. Staff were nice, though. The smell of years of cigarette smoke, spills, and stale water were overpowering. We paid for a bathroom that was dirty, smelly, and didn't lock. The location wasn't anything spectacular. It was quite a ways from the inner city where all the fun is, but close to a metro station. Rotting floor boards in our room. Would not recommend to solo traveler. Would recommend for someone tight on budget, but be ware of the nastiness.

• 26th Jun 2014

Room noisy as it was very near stairs and everything echoed. Also room hot but opening window very noisy from loud street noise so a fan would have been good. Other than that hotel good for money. Staff pleasant and helpful.

• 24th Jun 2014

In my room i had a lot of ants and my first room was dirty and The second room i dont like a bidet near at two steps of my bed without a curtain of something to sepárate it.

Cigarette odor, small bathroom, good breakfast, good service.

• 18th Jun 2014

bathroom is tiny and narrow. Hardly have any place to move. Room looks rather old. A fresh new coat of paint is recommended. Location is OK. Quite near to the metro but is not walking distance to any major attractions or shopping area. Environment is rather dull partly due to the old interiors, dull colours of the carpet and walls as well as the narrow hallway. Security of the area is rather good as it is right beside a police station. Price is cheap for a private room of two if you need privacy

When I arrived to Liberty Hotel I've got the room which was smelly and not really nice.Staff wasn't really welcoming. One of the days of my staying I came to hotel with my friend to change my cloths and have some drink in the room and Staff didn't let my friend to get with me to the room! That's not a hostel and it wasn't even during the night!!! It was really embarrassing for me. Definitely I would never recommend that place to anybody and prefer to pay a bit more and have much more comfort!

Our stay was enjoyable.The wifi was quite weak and this was the only major issue with the hotel itself. One large problem which could be mended was the behaviour of some of your staff. We were awoken on our last morning by loud conversations and laughing at around 9/10am outside our room. The cleaning staff were incredibly loud and inconsiderate to the guests staying. This continued for well over an hour and we could even hear them cleaning rooms further down the coridoor. It was disappointing.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The room smelled a lot from cigarettes. Overall we were happy with our stay.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Nearly all our rooms had rotting skirting boards around the edge of the rooms and some had a damp smell, spoiled our stay.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Very friendly staff! The room was ok, but there was a musty smell in the room, so that could be better. Besides that it's definitely value for your money.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Location was ok but difficult to find. The room was not very clean, the bed cover had cigarette burns in it and the shower room could have been cleaner. It had bugs in the shower.

This hotel good for traveler and budget holiday.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Malaysia

The bed was really comfy, but I was glad for the window as the smell of the room was unpleasant.

Liberty Hotel offered clean and comfortable accommodations during my stay in Paris. I chose a private room with a sink, and was pleased with my room. The staff was friendly, helpful, and available 24/7. My only concern was not with Liberty Hotel, but with the location of the facility. I like to be able to safely travel alone late at night, and Liberty Hotel isn't in a location where walking alone at night can be confirmed as safe. Other than that, Liberty is a good accommodation.

• 12th May 2014

Next to a police station, and they're all private rooms. Staff were nice enough to help us make reservations with cafes too.

We booked a double bed wtih bathroom. My first concern was the cleanliness, and I found it allright. Sheets , towels and bathroom were white clean. The carpets are old, so as usuall, they accumulate smells and have one or two stains, but nothing to worry about. The showers are pretty small, and all the water flows out through the plastic curtain, but they provide a floor towel and clean the room everyday. I think it is a good option if you are planning on using the room only to sleep.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Area of the hotel is very safe and quiet. Toilet and bathroom facilities were kept clean and tidy. Room has got no safe, but you can keep your valuables with reception. The room décor and bedding is not new, but I was not bothered as I came there to sleep only. Internet was working, but sometimes it got disconnected. If needed, you can store your bags in the hotel for an extra charge. A special thanks goes to receptionist Samir, who was very friendly and helpful during my stay. I was satisfied.

• 18th Apr 2014