Liberty Hotel Paris Reviews

16,rue de nancy 75010 paris, Paris, France

It was a lovely stay, very friendly personnel and the rooms and toilet/shower facilities were very clean. Two drawbacks; the room smelled as if t had been smoked in for quite some time, requiring the window to be open. However, during the night loud people would stand on a little square under the window. Still, I give it an 8. Cheers

• 18th Apr 2014

The bathrooms are disgusting but this is the only harsh criticism I have.

• 2nd Apr 2014

You get what you paid. close enough to center, and rather cheap for Paris standard.

The hotel, location and service were okay but I was bitten by bedbugs on my face and neck. I stayed in room 101 so the mattresses and bedding need to be replaced in this room.

First room smelled a lot from cigarettes, second room less and third room smelled wet and had moisture. Since there was no other room free we took the second one. Staff was helpful though.

It's a good localization. The staff is unfriendly, don't solve the problems in the bedroom like the heating. We complained twice for them fix it. Before, we were freezing cold

• 1st Nov 2013