Liberty Hotel Paris

• LachlanBridge
  • Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2017
4.6

Overall my stay was average. We ended up staying an extra night due to convenience, not because the hotel was a great place. It is reasonably close to all the tourist attractions around, and there are bike hire spots just around the corner (how everyone should get around town!) - however there are only two showers for the whole building, and same number of toilets on alternating level... They also had a major problem with two guys (just friends not gay) sharing a double room. 5/10.

• aasvik9538
  • Norway, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2017
4.6

Room smelled awful, bed bottom was heavily stained, really really noisy area. Could barely fit myself on the toilet when going, and realized there was no toilet paper. Never ever asked to change room or complained about a hotel room before, but this was hard. Friendly staff!

2nd Jul 2017
7.4

1-2 blocks from the Chateau d'Eau metro stop which is on a line that runs right to the main tourist points is the highlight of this place. Single room was adequate. Only 2 'shared' showers and 2 shared toilets, but it wasn't a big problem. Walls are thin. No fan in room. There was a mouse in my room one night, but it was friendly. Staff spoke decent english and all the business transactions were fine. Mix of cheap take-out food, cafes, restaurants nearby.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
6.0

The location of the hotel was good but the hotel was not that clean, I saw a little mouse in my bedroom... Also the salle de bain was not nice, the window was broken and the space was really small...Buy beyond these things, the only night that I stay there was ok and the staff was really attentive to me.

18th Jun 2017
7.1

The location was pretty good, walkable to food and bike stations. We stayed on the 5th floor during the heat of the summer, no lift or air conditioning (no fan either) made the stay uncomfortable. Other than that we had a fine time here.

• Hong Kong, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
2.0

Cancellation of booking before arrive.

• bethany25041996443
  • England, Couple, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

Good place for what you pay for. Not air conditioning so had to leave window open at night, but it's safe to. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Only downside is that the wifi wasn't very good.

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th May 2017

Wifi was terrible. Didn't see an air conditioner which was fine for the time of year I was there (I just cracked a window for air) but in the summer could be tough. Also the shower was on a different floor.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017

Overall, a good bang for your buck. It's an easy/quick walk to Gard de Nord which is extremely convenient. My boyfriend and I stayed in a single room with our own bathroom, and the area wasn't "shady" at all. The sheets and bedding were cleaner than I expected and the bathroom was spotless with a shower that worked well. The downside of the Hotel is the walls are extremely thin, you can hear literally every door open on your floor and everyone who is talking in their rooms and Wifi doesn't work.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2017
5.1

We didn't even have a shower in our room or our floor. I'm not a picky person, but the room was literally dirty and smelled like wet-cheesy-feet... Just around the blocks is a major ghetto-style street, which I wouldn't recommend to any girl to walk down alone.