Liberty Hotel Paris Reviews

16,rue de nancy 75010 paris, Paris, France

Keeping in mind that this is a one-star hotel and not a hostel, the rooms are small and the place is old but very well kept with friendly staff. My room was very secure, and right in the heart of downtown France. The area itself was a little sketchy but the hotel itself is secure. Would recommend if willing to pay a little more for a private, secure place to stay.

• 17th Jun 2015

I had a very nice stay at this hotel, the staff were all helpful and kind. The was very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to others and will most likely use this hotel again!

• 23rd May 2015

We were nervous that anyone could come in and ask for the key to the room without identification. Our room also smelled for our entire stay. Staff were great though and the showers and washrooms were good and clean!

I felt really safe staying at the hotel. Staff were very nice and most efficient. The room I was given was bright and I looked forward to returning there after my long days touring Paris. I will be definitely be staying at Liberty again - it met my expectations in every sense for the money I paid!

• 8th Apr 2015

As I was traveling on a tight budget the Liberty Hotel was just what I anticipated. Simply a place to shower and sleep.

• 30th Mar 2015

This seemed a cheap alternative to crowded hostels, until realizing the strict rules about no one besides you being allowed in the single room despite not staying there (even the delivery guy). The water closet was located outside of the room, but so was the shower, on another floor. Walls were paper thin so vacuuming, hacking, shouting, etc. sounded like they were happening in the room. Smelled strongly of cigarettes and was very dirty. The 2 bed room is better if only for shower in the room.

• 24th Feb 2015

Ok for 1-2 nights stay. We found ants on our sink and a persistent smell of humidity in the allays as well as in the room, if you can bare it, the hotel is OK. Keep in mind that you definitely get what you pay for. No elevator which could be a problem because the building is 5 storeis tall. Staff is very very kind and some speak english. Metro station Jaques Bonsergent on line 5 is really convenient. A plus: the harmonie cafe nearby. Recommend to young low budget adventurers.

• 3rd Jan 2015