Liberty Hotel Paris Reviews

16,rue de nancy 75010 paris, Paris, France

The bathrooms are disgusting but this is the only harsh criticism I have.

• 2nd Apr 2014

You get what you paid. close enough to center, and rather cheap for Paris standard.

The hotel, location and service were okay but I was bitten by bedbugs on my face and neck. I stayed in room 101 so the mattresses and bedding need to be replaced in this room.

First room smelled a lot from cigarettes, second room less and third room smelled wet and had moisture. Since there was no other room free we took the second one. Staff was helpful though.

It's a good localization. The staff is unfriendly, don't solve the problems in the bedroom like the heating. We complained twice for them fix it. Before, we were freezing cold

• 1st Nov 2013

I booked a room with shared bathroom. The case is: they have only 1 shower every 2 floors. And, of course, it's not clean at all. Besides that, cold water in this only shower during 2 of 3 days we stayed there... It was a really unpleasant stay mainly because of that. Also, no elevators in the building (I stayed in the 5th floor and had to "climb" it everyday). I would avice to stay in a hostel instead of this place.

The hotel staff were horrible. Do not stay here! They have bedbugs and when we told them the managers reply was that this was normal in Paris. The place is a dump

• 17th Oct 2013