Liberty Hotel Paris

7.1
Very Good 1203 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th May 2017

Wifi was terrible. Didn't see an air conditioner which was fine for the time of year I was there (I just cracked a window for air) but in the summer could be tough. Also the shower was on a different floor.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017

Overall, a good bang for your buck. It's an easy/quick walk to Gard de Nord which is extremely convenient. My boyfriend and I stayed in a single room with our own bathroom, and the area wasn't "shady" at all. The sheets and bedding were cleaner than I expected and the bathroom was spotless with a shower that worked well. The downside of the Hotel is the walls are extremely thin, you can hear literally every door open on your floor and everyone who is talking in their rooms and Wifi doesn't work.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2017
5.1

We didn't even have a shower in our room or our floor. I'm not a picky person, but the room was literally dirty and smelled like wet-cheesy-feet... Just around the blocks is a major ghetto-style street, which I wouldn't recommend to any girl to walk down alone.

• England, Male, 41+
3rd Apr 2017

Quiet clean hotel, good value for money, friendly reception. WC and shower are shared, and shower was on a different floor to mine, plus there's no lift, so I guess that's why it's not expensive. But if those things aren't a problem for you, I would definitely recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

For the price it was very good. I felt that the street was quiet and as it was close to Republique and Oberkampf, we had the ability to go out too.

1st Jan 2017
6.0

If you are looking to stay here, there are a few criteria that you should meet. One, you aren't too bothered by smells. Two, you are ok with a lack of security. Three, you are willing to not stay out too late at night due to the location the hostel is in. Four, you are traveling on a strict budget. Five, you have at least one travel companion. If you have checked yes for all of these, then go ahead and book. The beds are pretty comfy, the en-suite bathrooms are clean, and the metro is close by.