LibertyVilla Hostel Reviews

Str. Democratiei, nr 2b, Brasov, Romania

Clean, Basic breakfast ,near downtown.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • CosminZ
  • Romania

Very clean ,friendly staff ,near downtown.

The best hostel .

Very nice so much stayed extra day, close but not to close to all. Helped with trip to castle and other sites.. Very nice and helpful.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Tourbiker

A quiet place with a beautiful view.Rooms and bathrooms clean.The staff is always smiling and very attentive to our needs. Coffee and tea free all the time . I recommend this place

No lockers, no door keys, usually no one at the reception, poor wifi, quite a walk from the city center, poor breakfast (cereals and jam only) old weirdo in the common room watching tv all day

It is a very nice hostel, clean, with a wonderful view . The staff is very friendly. I recommend this location .

• 25th Sep 2014

Thank you !!

Decent stay. Good bed, very clean, everything needed. The host, she was extremely helpful. Nice lady, very sweet daughters. I must admit though, I did not like the atmosphere, as the husband would lie down on the sofa watching tv most of the day and order the women of the house around for anything he wanted. He used the living room as his own and was a lazy man who seemed very controlling of the women in the house. Strongly suspected chauvinism.

• 12th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, a bit on side of the center, but still close and in very interesting part of Brasov. Clean and nice, big kitchen with various choice of tea and coffee on guests disposal. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, because of some problems we arrived one night later and we didn't have to pay anything for that night. Very recommended!

Thank you !

Lovely host and a really nice hostel. A little removed from the centre but still close enough to walk. It was a little quiet when we stayed but still had a great time and stayed longer than we originally planned!

Thank you !!

It was a very nice experience in Brasov, in part for the peaceful and quiet hostal that I booked. It is at old part of the city (rumanian side), beatiful view from the little terrace. The staff girl was so alert for any of my needs, I am very grateful. If you want to have a good rest in a quiet neighborhood, this is the place.

Thank you Mario !!

Wonderful staff and room. Recommended to friends and family. Great place for single travelers and couples alike. The woman who ran the hostel gave us lovely treats like soda and Turkish delights. 9/10.

• 25th Jun 2014

Thank you !!

The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful when I had many questions. The lady in charge even let me have some cake! I was very happy :)

Thank you !