LibertyVilla Hostel Reviews

Str. Democratiei, nr 2b, Brasov, Romania

A quiet place with a beautiful view.Rooms and bathrooms clean.The staff is always smiling and very attentive to our needs. Coffee and tea free all the time . I recommend this place

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Poland

It is a very nice hostel, clean, with a wonderful view . The staff is very friendly. I recommend this location .

• 25th Sep 2014

Thank you !!

Decent stay. Good bed, very clean, everything needed. The host, she was extremely helpful. Nice lady, very sweet daughters. I must admit though, I did not like the atmosphere, as the husband would lie down on the sofa watching tv most of the day and order the women of the house around for anything he wanted. He used the living room as his own and was a lazy man who seemed very controlling of the women in the house. Strongly suspected chauvinism.

• 12th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, a bit on side of the center, but still close and in very interesting part of Brasov. Clean and nice, big kitchen with various choice of tea and coffee on guests disposal. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, because of some problems we arrived one night later and we didn't have to pay anything for that night. Very recommended!

Thank you !

Lovely host and a really nice hostel. A little removed from the centre but still close enough to walk. It was a little quiet when we stayed but still had a great time and stayed longer than we originally planned!

Thank you !!

It was a very nice experience in Brasov, in part for the peaceful and quiet hostal that I booked. It is at old part of the city (rumanian side), beatiful view from the little terrace. The staff girl was so alert for any of my needs, I am very grateful. If you want to have a good rest in a quiet neighborhood, this is the place.

Thank you Mario !!

Wonderful staff and room. Recommended to friends and family. Great place for single travelers and couples alike. The woman who ran the hostel gave us lovely treats like soda and Turkish delights. 9/10.

• 25th Jun 2014

Thank you !!

The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful when I had many questions. The lady in charge even let me have some cake! I was very happy :)

Thank you !

Beautiful balcony, wonderful view of a different part of the city and a place to enjoy a morning coffee! Good spot for a quiet stay. Clean and comfortable. The main lady at reception was lovely and really helpful with any questions we had and so friendly :)

Thank you !!

great accommodation in Brasov. I like the kitchen a lot, free coffee and tea just freshen up my morning and night. the location is quite good, not in the old city center but just 10mins away. The room is clean and bed is really comfortable. And the staffs are really friendly and willing to help, what's more they speak english well so don't hesitate to ask them question! In conclusion this is a really great choice to stay in Brasov!