LibertyVilla Hostel Reviews

Str. Democratiei, nr 2b, Brasov, Romania

great accommodation in Brasov. I like the kitchen a lot, free coffee and tea just freshen up my morning and night. the location is quite good, not in the old city center but just 10mins away. The room is clean and bed is really comfortable. And the staffs are really friendly and willing to help, what's more they speak english well so don't hesitate to ask them question! In conclusion this is a really great choice to stay in Brasov!

it was excellent. we enjoed everything espethely the staff and the cleanliness.

You will need take bus if you arrived at station. I walked there and took over one hour.

I had a great stay there. Staff were really friendly and helpful, the hostel was clean and in an ok location. It wasn't too expensive. I will return again someday.

The hosel was closed when i arrived and i had to go to another hostel.

Everything was excellent ! Specially the receptionist ! I spent with my friends a beautiful weekend !

• 25th Oct 2013