For only 6.5 euro you will get:
- Access to wireless internet,
- A map of the city
- Access to living room with PC, TV (cable), DVD player and free movies
- Access to fully equipped kitchen
- Clean towels and clean sheets at arrival
We feature a range of rooms including 5 rooms with MAX 6 beds in a room, 1 couple's room and 4 bathrooms.
On top of that, you'll get your FREE DAY; coffee/tea throughout the day.
Come and see for yourself, we 'll be happy to host you as long as you like!
Being located in the historic district of Brasov, the hostel is nearby
- The 1st Romanian School (14th century)
- St. Nicholas orthodox church (16th century) Within a walking distance (10 min) from the hostel, you'll find other touristic attractions of the old town:
- The Black Church (Gothic cathedral,14th century)
- Sforii street, the narrowest street in the Eastern Europe;
- Piata Sfatului and Republicii street (a main pedestrian street with many souvenir shops, bars and coffee shops).