Lidos Hotel Reviews

43-45 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I have stayed in Lidos with my sisters for two nights. We were welcomed very nicely to the hotel by one of the memebers of the staff. The room was very small, but very clean. I believe this size is normal for UK standards. The price was good with breakfast included. The hotel was walking distance to many attractions. The only downside is that since hotel is in the old building, the floors are very squeaky so you can hear every movement that can be very annoying. I would still reccommend Lidos.

I stayed here from 18th February 2014 for one night only. I was very pleasantly surprised by all aspects of my stay. I had booked a single private en suite bedroom, which was quite spacious especially when it comes to the shower facilities. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean. There also were coffee/tea making facilities provided in the room. Every member of staff that I met at any time was very friendly and helpful. Location was excellent also!