Superb 79 Total Reviews
Superb 79 Total Reviews
Lidwala Backpacker Lodge Located at Box 153, , Lobamba.
Swaziland
Lobamba Hhohho H107 Box 153
91% 79
-26.4235419 31.1768817
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016

Very helpful staff, the location is perfect and they offer a large range of activities. We had a great stay and planning on returning in the near future!

2nd Jan 2016

Loved this place! Such a quaint place to relax and base yourself for traveling around Swaziland. The hike behind Lidwala is excellent and I really enjoyed the Lobamba village tour. Ntombi is one of the kindest staff I've ever met. My only regret is that I didn't stay at Lidwala longer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
17th Dec 2015

My family and I spent two nights and had a wonderful time. My young boys loved the pool, played spy on the grounds, and felt very comfortable with the friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and we were upgraded to a family room the first night! The braai was yummy and the guests were pleasant. After leaving, we recommended Lidala to another traveler and she was excited to check it out.