Lidwala Backpacker Lodge Reviews

Box 153, Lobamba, Swaziland

Loved this place! Such a quaint place to relax and base yourself for traveling around Swaziland. The hike behind Lidwala is excellent and I really enjoyed the Lobamba village tour. Ntombi is one of the kindest staff I've ever met. My only regret is that I didn't stay at Lidwala longer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

My family and I spent two nights and had a wonderful time. My young boys loved the pool, played spy on the grounds, and felt very comfortable with the friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and we were upgraded to a family room the first night! The braai was yummy and the guests were pleasant. After leaving, we recommended Lidala to another traveler and she was excited to check it out.

Good location, very comfortable beds, relaxed general vibe.

Beautiful hosts I beautiful Swaziland. Right off the ai road but quiet.