Lidwala Backpacker Lodge Reviews

Box 153, Lobamba, Swaziland

The only thing that makes me in disappoint is the price of wifi. R70 for 100MB is too expensive

Lidwala is situated on beautiful grounds, in a very convenient location, with helpful staff.

• 16th Dec 2013

Hello Rachael, Thank you for your review. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and hope you will stay with us again in the future. All the best for 2014, Lodge manager

I couldn't ckeck in on friday night coz I arrived really late. When I went there in the afternoon the following day, it turns out I didn't have a booking. Other friends of mine whom i recommende to book also encounted problems becoz they were given accomodation dat they didnt book. Fortunately I was able to find accomodation for Saturday night at Timbali lodge which is about 2km away even though i was separated from my friends :(

• 13th Dec 2013
  • South Africa

Hello Khanyisile, Compliments of the season to you! As you have mentioned, you arrived a day late for your booking and you didnt call us to warn us about postponing your booking. Your booking was automatically considered a "no show' and we try our best to avoid these incidents. We would have been able to arrange something if only you called us about your changes. We hope to be of more help in the future. Wishing you all the best for the new year. cheers Lodge manager

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in it's just the pricey wifi that lets this beautiful place down. Apart from that it was faultless.

thanks for the feedback Michael. I am sorry you found the WIFI pricey but unfortunately we also pay high rates to our provider. We have recently started to offer the first 15MB free and some find this helpful, but we hope to find better options in the future. Happy 2014 from us!

Better than many (more expensives) hotels and definitely great value for little money. We had a private room (no. 5) with ensuite bathroom and do not have any reason to complain.