Lijiang Dengba Hostel Reviews

No. 22 Yishangwenlin Street, Lijiang Old Town, Lijiang, China

1 Review

I arrived about dusk at one corner of the Lijiang Old Town. I could not find the hostel even though I understand the hostel was just about 300 meters away from where from where I was. Fortunately, one kind lady staff at a travel agent office was willing to telephone the Denba Hostel staff to pick us at her office. But the hostel staff was reluctant to do so despite of telling him that I could not locate his hostel. Thus, I had to book in another hostel available nearby to avoid the cold night.