• No.40,Wenming Village,Wenming Lane, Wuyi Street,, Lijiang, China
Superb 7 Total Reviews
Superb 7 Total Reviews
Lijiang Senior Leader Hostel Located at No.40,Wenming Village,Wenming Lane, Wuyi Street, , Lijiang.
China
Lijiang No.40,Wenming Village,Wenming Lane, Wuyi Street,
91% 7
26.8753848 100.2448495
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
8th May 2016

Great hostel! Cozy hostel. The staff is very friendly, and can speak English. When i was arrived on the AirPort in Lijiang for my flight to Shanghai, did i lost my wallet. I did call the reception from this hostel and they found my wallet! But it was to short time for them to bring my wallet to the AirPort before my flight. But they were very friendly! They did help me with this problem very well by mail. They send my wallet to my hotel in Shanghai and 2 days later, i had my wallet! Thankyou!