Liljana Rooms Reviews

Via Colombo,25, Cinque Terre, Italy

I really enjoyed my time in Cinque Terre. The Liljana Rooms do require you to hike up the main road in the village center where the host will then take you back down to the rooms. While the rooms are close to the beach, they do not have any sort of view. It is a great stay for backpackers, but the room I stayed in is tight and small. The kitchen facilities did not seem to be in top condition, but appeared to be quite functional for those who used them.

Annoying that you had to climb all the way up the hill in town with luggage to get to the office...just for him to lead you all the way back to where you started (where the rooms are). NO LOCKERS/safes!!! Seems to attract a friendly, younger crowd. The mixed dorm had a kitchen and fridge, and was decently spaced.

It was a simple apartment with just one bathroom and a kitchen. If you want to stay for a really short period of time it's perfect.

Hostel was ok. But I had to move from one building to another the next day. However, the next building was right by the sea, which was lovely. This is not a common hostel. There is no kitchen etc. The rooms however are ok. There was no soap in the toilets. So we weren't able to wash our hands. Thought this was very unhygienic.

This company goes by many different names, and in fact Liljana Rooms is not on the sign, so it's a but confusing, but you can easily find it by the address. This is not a hostel, it is several apartments around town. The apartment we stayed in was very nice. We booked a 4 bed, but only ad 3 beds, one being a double, but that was fine. The location was perfect, the staff were very nice and helpful. Make sure to call if you will be checking in later than 7pm, or they might not be in the office.

• 22nd May 2015

First of all, the adress is not where we sleep. We got there and had to wait someone to show up, about 10 minutes. There's wifi just in the office, which is located in the top of the montain and it's closed at 8:30pm. There was this construction going on just beside our building, they started at 7:30 and we couldn't sleep. It was not worth for the money we paid, and i do not recommend this hostel.

• 26th Apr 2015

The website doesn't have the correct information about this place. It is not a hostel, it is an apartment rental place. The mentioned location is not the same as the rooms. The rooms are spread through the village. There is an extra tax of 1€. There is no wifi in the rooms, only in the reception.

This wasn't really a hostel? We arrived and had to wait 20 minutes for someone to give us a key to an apartment where we were staying. We didn't mind the apartment, in fact it was really nice! But we just weren't aware that it was not a hostel!

I'd like to clarify somethings. The address here is from the office, not the hostel. There's no Hostel, to be honest, but rooms all over the town. The Wifi only exist in the office, so there's no Wifi in the rooms. Also, the room was quite small, whitout any sort of kitchen, but had a privat bathroom (that was really nice). IMPORTANT: If you try to checkin from 20-24h they charge you EUR 50, and after 24h EUR 100! And there's nothing on the site. Overall: not worth the price, in my opinion.

The rooms are spread out around the city, so it doesn't really have that hostel feel. That being said, the rooms are very nice though and getting around to all of the other villages is extremely easy.

The stay was very nice. We had problem only with the blankets because we were 4 people and we had only two blankets and it wasn't very comfortable situation.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

I got a private room, so glad I did, which ended up being in an appartment, on top of a hill, next to a church, BUT that's a hiking village...! It's not a hostel but it was comfortable and clean. No privacy in dorm rooms however, it can get crowded at times. And it was pretty cold at night (April). Bathroom is small (Italy for you) but clean & has hot water. Contrary to the site : city tax IS extra, the kitchen doesn't work and no hair dryer was found. Wifi by the office. Nice staff. A-OK stay.

Excellent location! Very friendly staff! They even upgraded us to a private bathroom. I would definitely reccomend. Very cheap too.

The office was in the location as given in the website, but the rooms were up on the mountain. The location was beautiful with a breathtaking view but it should really be mentioned clearly on the website. Plus the internet is also only in the office which they don't say.Though the hostel was perfect to stay in, I felt they should give all the information. Like when I asked them if they could check us in after the office hours (I asked weeks in advance), they didn't mention a charge of 50 Euros.

Great location and atmosphere, but if it weren't for the people I would not have enjoyed my stay. Check in was very difficult... I came by 3 teams before finding someone during "office hours". And there was no wifi as promised, or no sign of wifi anytime soon. Clean facilities though, and safe!

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts