7.6
Very Good 178 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 178 Total Reviews
Liljana Rooms Located at Via Colombo,25, , Cinque Terre.
Liljana Rooms
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
5.4

This hostel is a bit hit and miss. I spent the first night in a weird apartment up the hill in with 3 private rooms and a random bed in the common living room.. I think the situation was made worse by other occupants smoking inside and being weird in general. The next night I was moved to a dorm style room closer to the marina which was better for meeting people even though it was more crowded. Overall I didn't really care because the location is beautiful and I was never there except for sleep

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
5.7

There is no wifi in the location. I had to add another day to my travels because there were bed bugs here. I woke up the next morning after coming in at night covered in bed bug bites all over my face in rows of three and my roommates were covered as well and there were bugs on the bed. Overall, the room was expensive for what is was and on top of that I had to spend a day of vacation and money to wash and sterilize everything that I owned.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
8.0

There are different places or "rooms" all over town and I luckily got a place right near the water. Two rooms were attached to each other, 4 beds in one and 5 in the other with two bathrooms and a kitchen. There were no lockers but I didn't have any issues with that. The only problem was no wifi! You can get wifi at the reception which is up a hill and quite a walk.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Aug 2016
6.3

Its a strange hostel, dorns are located all over town. We got lucky with one right by the beach and a kitchen but we met others who didnt. They had no kitchen or were further up the hill. Some also had wifi which we didnt. There are no lockers so you rely on trust of dorn mates.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Very clean room. Only security was the front door which was often left unlocked by travellers in the room next door. Riomaggiore is a great town to be based in :) NO WIFI IN THE ROOM!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
6.3

The staffs are very kind. but the room i booked was no wifi even there is no signal the telecom. The wifi is just available in front of the office. Room was clean and also bathroom was clean too.

10th Aug 2016

Excellent location, clean rooms and shower

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th Aug 2016

Awesome, my building was on waterfront section. I believe they have a few other buildings available in the town. Quaint with lots of steps to make it interesting with alleyways and atmosphere, in the action but had a quiet sleep there in 5 bed room. The owners could not do enough to help with enquiries. Very well run, no nonsense, they speak English too. Highly recommend for stay to see all the other CT places by day train pass or two day train pass, +ferry around to Portovenrre easy.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
8th Aug 2016
4.6

We paid €190 for a familyroom with shares bathroom. The hostel communicated itself (on the roomdoor) that price should be €130. We had to enter the bathroom VIA another bedroom were to people were sleeping. I have been in a lot of hotels, but never had experienced this.

8th Aug 2016
8.0

The reception office is up the hill but the dorm was all the way back down the hill. The dorm location was great basically right on the water but there was no wifi in the room. You can either get wifi at the reception office or go to a bar. The linen was clean and a (small) bath towel was provided. Clean bathroom with very little water pressure but the water was hot. Mini fridge and A/C in the room. Only real complaint that I have is the lack of wifi but otherwise I would stay here again.