Very Good 185 Total Reviews
Very Good 185 Total Reviews
Liljana Rooms Located at Via Colombo,25, , Cinque Terre.
Liljana Rooms

5th Oct 2016

Hard to find, cash only

• Australia, Female, 41+
25th Sep 2016

Large, very comfortable,with a great welcome. Full access to kitchen, tea, coffee, cooking facilities and well catered for breakfast to which we could help ourselves. Shared bathroom, easy access. Very secure, delightful, refined home, comfortable walking distance to old town with its Puccini musical evenings and range of restaurants, large piazzas and relaxed atmosphere.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
5.7

There were bed bugs!! Seriously unacceptable so I paid but didn't even stay there!! Also, the place was nothing like the pictures. I booked the 8-bed dorm and it was a good location, but a cramped 1-bed apartment where they put 8 beds. I ended up getting a hotel room in Levanto for the same price as the bed in the dorm. I would definitely recommend others do the same.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Sep 2016
6.9

We enjoyed out room but it was like a semi-private airbnb as opposed to a hostel. We were checking into one apartment one night then had to check out and move for the second night which was frustrating. The location was good and there was wifi which was nice.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
5.4

This hostel is a bit hit and miss. I spent the first night in a weird apartment up the hill in with 3 private rooms and a random bed in the common living room.. I think the situation was made worse by other occupants smoking inside and being weird in general. The next night I was moved to a dorm style room closer to the marina which was better for meeting people even though it was more crowded. Overall I didn't really care because the location is beautiful and I was never there except for sleep

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
5.7

There is no wifi in the location. I had to add another day to my travels because there were bed bugs here. I woke up the next morning after coming in at night covered in bed bug bites all over my face in rows of three and my roommates were covered as well and there were bugs on the bed. Overall, the room was expensive for what is was and on top of that I had to spend a day of vacation and money to wash and sterilize everything that I owned.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
8.0

There are different places or "rooms" all over town and I luckily got a place right near the water. Two rooms were attached to each other, 4 beds in one and 5 in the other with two bathrooms and a kitchen. There were no lockers but I didn't have any issues with that. The only problem was no wifi! You can get wifi at the reception which is up a hill and quite a walk.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Aug 2016
6.3

Its a strange hostel, dorns are located all over town. We got lucky with one right by the beach and a kitchen but we met others who didnt. They had no kitchen or were further up the hill. Some also had wifi which we didnt. There are no lockers so you rely on trust of dorn mates.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Very clean room. Only security was the front door which was often left unlocked by travellers in the room next door. Riomaggiore is a great town to be based in :) NO WIFI IN THE ROOM!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
6.3

The staffs are very kind. but the room i booked was no wifi even there is no signal the telecom. The wifi is just available in front of the office. Room was clean and also bathroom was clean too.