Liljana Rooms Reviews

Via Colombo,25, Cinque Terre, Italy

Great rooms and people! We left something behind and they mailed it to us! Great location and great staff!

Great location. Could have been cleaner as there was mould on the walls in the room and bathroom, but it was comfortable and a bargain for staying right in one of the towns. I would stay again! There is no wifi, but it's easy to find.

You don't have a locker, you have to trust your roommates, but the location is perfect! Really close to the beach :)

• 19th Oct 2015

Great location, right next to steps down to the marina, and within a 5 min walk of the train station. Although you need to check in half way up the main steep street. We had a small kitchen with just a sinc, oven and hob, no kettle or toaster or anything like that. However, Riomaggiore in my opinion is the best of the 5 to stay in, and this was the cheapest hostel available.

There is no place to leave valuable things. Security dependa on the rest of the rooms mates

They squished an extra bed in an already full room. Kitchen is in the bedroom so people are cooking next to your bed. Bathroom is tiny and to be shared between 9 people. Wifi only at reception and is turned off when closed. Mainly just very poor value for money.

It is the worst hostel I ve ever seen, really it was not a hostel it was a small bedroom, no windows, full of beds, a small kitchen full of beds too. I moved I could not stay there, the agency offered me a private room, paying more money. That time was correct. i think that the agency has plenty of privat rooms to rent around the city, and you may be lucky or not.

Not worth the money. Awful showers. Only wifi in reception, which is in a different building a few hundred metres away from the room.

Expensive but still the cheapest accommodation in Riomaggiore (and Cinque Terre). My room was right on the water, no windows but brilliant location located close to everything. Super clean and warm beds and good mini kitchen. However, no wifi and the 8 bed dorm I was in had no common room so bedroom turns into that, but for me that was good and easy to meet people! Would highly recommend

The first night I was literally on a fold out mattress in the lounge room. I wasn't feeling very well and had people eating pasta right next my head at the dinning room table. It was very awkward. The appartments was large but they had squished as many people in as possible. Also no secure place or any space at all for your luggage.

• 27th Sep 2015

The other reviews for this hostel are accurate. Bit of a mixed bag what you will get but I knew that when I booked and didn't have any surprises. They had added some extra beds to the room but no biggie. All my roomies were great and I had a great stay

This isn't your typical hostel nor is most of cinque terre. imagine a studio apartment with bunk beds right by the ocean. I was lucky and had a lovely room close to the water and met some great people but it's a little hit and miss as these apartments are all over the hillside. those extra steps can help to work off all the pasta you've just consumed!

Lovely staff and very helpful. No wifi in the rooms. However it is the perfect area to have a break from Internet. Wifi was also available at reception at the top of the hill. Riomaggore is a lovely town and very accessible. Booked a dorm room turned out to be all girls which was nice considering it was quite full. Only negative is the loud girls at night and lack of separate areas to make noise or have lights on. Kitchen facilities were great

It was a really pleasant stay! Thank you for having us

• 14th Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. I love the family vibe to the hostel, it was like an apartment with strangers it was great. We all got a long well and I even made everyone a cup of tea one night. There are downsides like no wifi in the rooms or no locks on the bathroom doors. Other than those two problems I really really enjoyed my stay here!

Overall our stay at Liljana rooms was very pleasant. The room was clean and the facilities were well maintained. The only upset, truly the only upset of our trip to Cinque Terre, was that we paid for 7 beds in an 8 person dorm, were not able to get our refund when we actually ended up being only 6, and then the staff proceeded to book two others in our same room (WHEN WE HAD PAID FOR 7 BEDS - so there should have only been 1 bed left available). The staff was a bit intense & still no refund.

• 5th Sep 2015

The room had a nice bathroom and the AC was very effective. The location was a one minute staircase to the water and about two minutes to the Main Street and restaurants.

Good location, relatively clean and ok bathroom. The staff were unorganised in that they took you to your room and guessed which bed was free for you to take (other guests ended up with multiple people assigned to their bed). The wifi only worked in the little office up the road. Also the male owner decided to walk into our room (2girls) at 8.30am unannounced, to remind us that we were checking out that day and that he would be back in 30mins despite check out being 10am. Creepy wake up call!!

Great location and room. However I was moved after 1 night in a different room, which was the worst bed I had slept on, to a different place which would have been fine if they had told me the night before instead of surprising me in the afternoon. The staff moved our bags when cleaning and even moved one girls bag under the bed to clean. The staff threw out some food we had in the fridge after only being in there for 1 night. Overall, good place but staff needs improving.

It depends what room you get ours was 10 meters from the water. I did have a few things go missing and the cleaner kept throwing out our food, very annoying.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts