7.5
Very Good 173 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 173 Total Reviews
Liljana Rooms Located at Via Colombo,25, , Cinque Terre.
Liljana Rooms
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
6.3

Its a strange hostel, dorns are located all over town. We got lucky with one right by the beach and a kitchen but we met others who didnt. They had no kitchen or were further up the hill. Some also had wifi which we didnt. There are no lockers so you rely on trust of dorn mates.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Very clean room. Only security was the front door which was often left unlocked by travellers in the room next door. Riomaggiore is a great town to be based in :) NO WIFI IN THE ROOM!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
6.3

The staffs are very kind. but the room i booked was no wifi even there is no signal the telecom. The wifi is just available in front of the office. Room was clean and also bathroom was clean too.

10th Aug 2016

Excellent location, clean rooms and shower

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th Aug 2016

Awesome, my building was on waterfront section. I believe they have a few other buildings available in the town. Quaint with lots of steps to make it interesting with alleyways and atmosphere, in the action but had a quiet sleep there in 5 bed room. The owners could not do enough to help with enquiries. Very well run, no nonsense, they speak English too. Highly recommend for stay to see all the other CT places by day train pass or two day train pass, +ferry around to Portovenrre easy.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
8th Aug 2016
4.6

We paid €190 for a familyroom with shares bathroom. The hostel communicated itself (on the roomdoor) that price should be €130. We had to enter the bathroom VIA another bedroom were to people were sleeping. I have been in a lot of hotels, but never had experienced this.

8th Aug 2016
8.0

The reception office is up the hill but the dorm was all the way back down the hill. The dorm location was great basically right on the water but there was no wifi in the room. You can either get wifi at the reception office or go to a bar. The linen was clean and a (small) bath towel was provided. Clean bathroom with very little water pressure but the water was hot. Mini fridge and A/C in the room. Only real complaint that I have is the lack of wifi but otherwise I would stay here again.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

I had a great time at this hostel. It was open, spacious and very clean. My room was in the middle room so the other 3 rooms had to walk through my space to access the door or bathroom so that was irritating; however, there was only me and one other bed in there so I still prefer that to other hostels where I shared a room with 6-10 other people. There were no lockers so you have to trust the others but we had no issues with theft while I was there. It is a really great atmosphere :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Perfect location, right near the seaside. Riomaggiore was my favourite village out of them all, I stayed in a mixed dorm which had air-con and a fridge. Towels were also changed daily but they were really small. They don't have any lockers but i felt quite safe with my luggage as my roomies were all lovely. Would definitely stay here again!

• lauraeveland
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

We had the best view. Our room was outstanding and picturesque. We wished we had access to a kitchen.