Liljana Rooms Reviews

Via Colombo,25, Cinque Terre, Italy

The stay was very nice. We had problem only with the blankets because we were 4 people and we had only two blankets and it wasn't very comfortable situation.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

I got a private room, so glad I did, which ended up being in an appartment, on top of a hill, next to a church, BUT that's a hiking village...! It's not a hostel but it was comfortable and clean. No privacy in dorm rooms however, it can get crowded at times. And it was pretty cold at night (April). Bathroom is small (Italy for you) but clean & has hot water. Contrary to the site : city tax IS extra, the kitchen doesn't work and no hair dryer was found. Wifi by the office. Nice staff. A-OK stay.

Excellent location! Very friendly staff! They even upgraded us to a private bathroom. I would definitely reccomend. Very cheap too.

The office was in the location as given in the website, but the rooms were up on the mountain. The location was beautiful with a breathtaking view but it should really be mentioned clearly on the website. Plus the internet is also only in the office which they don't say.Though the hostel was perfect to stay in, I felt they should give all the information. Like when I asked them if they could check us in after the office hours (I asked weeks in advance), they didn't mention a charge of 50 Euros.

Great location and atmosphere, but if it weren't for the people I would not have enjoyed my stay. Check in was very difficult... I came by 3 teams before finding someone during "office hours". And there was no wifi as promised, or no sign of wifi anytime soon. Clean facilities though, and safe!

Nice clean rooms, great location. The staff member was pretty chilled out. Would recommend. Cinque terre was awesome!

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts