Lime House Youth Hostel Reviews

its a fine place to stay for a night or two but not really a hostel vibe no atmosphere and staff could not offer any information on attractions / buses / change money etc

Firstly, the staff at this hostel were exceptionally rude and unwelcoming. When we arrived with our bags, obviously tired, we just got some dirty looks and sighs for 5 minutes before we were properly acknowledged and allowed to check in. Secondy, our room and the rest of the hostel was very dirty. Our bed was covered in hair, there were holes in the walls, the toilets were dirty and the kitchen was filthy. Thirdly, the staff played music/tv all night, even when we asked to turn it down.

Very nice and friendly staff. Good Location. Good to meet new people. Very safe for a Hostel. Facilities are not that good - however that's the only negativ point. The atmosphere is excellent. Totally to recommend!

• 4th Aug 2014

It is exactly what I expected for the price I paid, so no complaints. Some of the staff were really nice and helpful, but some just ignore you.

Had a really good time in the Lime House - how can you not in Buenos Aries?! The hostel itself was everything we could have asked for - decent amount of space, cheap bar, free breakfast which was pretty good, laundry, tv room, computers, pool table, etc. etc. Very pleased with it and the staff were nice too!

I think the price worth staying. In the beggining I really didn't like the smell of the bathroom but later I got used and all the strangers that were host there made everything get better. The atmosphere is really good cause it's a youth hostel so there were many beautiful people from all over the world. If I go to buenos aires again of course I am gonna stay at lime again. But I think thy could reform a little bit the space...

• 13th Jul 2014

Good hostel. Good common area and breakfast. The bathrooms got very very gross by the day and some didn't have toilet paper refilled for like half a day. Also the hostel was filled with a school group so it was harder to meet people.

Very dirty bathrooms !

Great breakfast (tea/coffee, croissants, cereal, apple), especially the strong coffee! The bathrooms could be cleaner, floor mats would maybe limit water on the floor after showers. Otherwise this is a good value for money hostel, centrally located.

I loved every second of my stay here. The people make the place. They've had a lot of turnover since last I was there, but my experience was great. Even after I stopped staying here, I came by to hangout on an almost daily basis. There are always people just coming to hang out and it's like a family. It's also about a million times better than the LimeTime in Sao Paulo.

It's 60 pesos a night, go figure. Staff are nice once you get to know them, and it's an excellent spot. Otherwise bathrooms are in all honesty shocking, and it feels cold. You get a hot shower WiFi a kitchen and a bed to sleep in, if you're not fussy save your money and stay here for sure

View all Buenos Aires Hostels