Lime House Youth Hostel

6.5
Good 692 Total Reviews

30th Mar 2017
7.4

This is one of the cheapest hostels in BA, and it's location is prime. I'm not sure what some of the people writing reviews here thought that means, but in my opinion no real surprises.... In fact, I would say better than expected. Good security, spacious, lockers, kitchen, pool table, bar, wifi..... not bad for $9/night. In my opinion, if you are backpacking through South America (or Asia for that matter) and can't handle this hostel, you should seriously reevaluate your plan!!

• pyroneutron
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
8th Feb 2017
6.0

Very poor breakfast..... the location is good, very near to touristic places.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
4.3

This place was the worst place where I stayed in my life. Doesn't have fun on the bedroom with a high temperature in Buenos Aires, like a 35 degree Celsius. The bathroom is really bad, broken, it is a really mess. On the kitchen, the fridge for the guest, doesn't work also. I never recommend this place.