Lime House Youth Hostel Reviews

Staff was good,except unfriendly,rude old women.Bathrooms horrible,too dark in the lobby,too loud music,no wifi in dormitories,at least there is a big lockers and this is one of the cheapest hostels in BA.Not the best atmosphere.

The hostel smelled of weed and the guy who checked me in was obviously stoned. People wouldn't flush properly after pooping. The afternoon staff played painfully loud music. I was woken by it at 2am and had to ask them to turn it off. They only turned it down. The smoking room opens to the lobby and the door is never closed. Staff smoked in the lobby in front of the No Smoking sign. There was gum dried onto the floor in my room. The first sheet they gave me wasn't clean and I had to notify them.

Like Fawlty Towers but less funny and everyone is Manuel.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels