Lime House Youth Hostel

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Apr 2017
8.0

Nice hostel, great location and nice staff, but the toilets are dirty, I didn't want to take a shower there. Wifi good.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Apr 2017
4.6

Pretty filthy (and I don't usually care about the cleanliness of hostels). Bunk beds shake badly so you can hardly sleep (person on top bunk feels like they're gonna fall off). Some creepy guys in the bar when we arrived at night. On the plus side, breakfast was nice and helpful staff when I left something behind.

14th Apr 2017
2.6

AWFULL!!!! Rude staff. Hostel is falling apart. Disgusting and dirty toilets and showers, toilets blocked and don't flush properly, the stench of urine and feces is overwhelming. Was left outside on the street for an hour at night, staff didn't open the main door!!, with very dodgy and drunk people felt like I was going to get robbed! Very noisy at night, loud parties and when we asked the owners to keep it down they were also drunk. Very difficult to sleep. STAY AWAY!

30th Mar 2017
7.4

This is one of the cheapest hostels in BA, and it's location is prime. I'm not sure what some of the people writing reviews here thought that means, but in my opinion no real surprises.... In fact, I would say better than expected. Good security, spacious, lockers, kitchen, pool table, bar, wifi..... not bad for $9/night. In my opinion, if you are backpacking through South America (or Asia for that matter) and can't handle this hostel, you should seriously reevaluate your plan!!

• pyroneutron
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
8th Feb 2017
6.0

Very poor breakfast..... the location is good, very near to touristic places.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
4.3

This place was the worst place where I stayed in my life. Doesn't have fun on the bedroom with a high temperature in Buenos Aires, like a 35 degree Celsius. The bathroom is really bad, broken, it is a really mess. On the kitchen, the fridge for the guest, doesn't work also. I never recommend this place.