LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I'll always come back!

• 5th Dec 2014

Nice stay in the line time. No wifi in the little relaxing zone down stairs. And I didnt liked the 2-3 cameras in every public hostel rooms

A nice hostel with clean, airy forms. However, we booked it because it stated on the site that there was a busy bar. When we got there, the barman was on vacation so it was closed and there was no alternative offered. We also weren't allowed to bring our own drinks to the hostel. If you're looking for a more lively atmosphere, the Magdalena sister hostel would be a better choice.

Good place, I like how each bed had their own light and plug plus the room had a fan. Staff were ok except for one receptionist who was lying down in the sofa and I wanted her help and I didn't like the attitude, lounging around whilst helping a customer.

I was there last year - in the main building, which was ok. This time I was placed in the external one, which is way too inconvenient. The toilet there was not cleaned once during the entire morning (till 11.00) - paper was floating about. Disappointed this time... Still cheap, though.

Great wifi! And was glad the biting dog was nowhere to be seen, was a bit nervous about that!

• 4th Aug 2014

Perfect and inexpensive place for anyone wanting to explore São Paulo on a budget. The hostel is great, the location couldn't be better.

• 19th Jul 2014

Staff were unhelpful and unprofessional. Place was filthy - bins in toilets left overflowing all day and night, shower having hair and black filth round it, cleaning appeared to be kept to absolute minimum. Sheets were old, beds not particularly comfy. Showers not hot and had lights on a sensor that constantly went out. Bar obviously used to be a bathroom(!) and had zero atmosphere - not a great place to hang out at all. Location was poor - near nothing of interest. Please don't bother!

• 13th Jul 2014

I arrived at 10.30 the staff didn't let me in the room until 1.30, eventhough there was no-one in there are it didn't get cleaned. The hostel was relatively cheap for world cup prices. location was alright because it's close to 2 subways. Really Nothing Special, i've been in loads better