LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I had a really nice stay at the hostel. It is at a good location. The main avenue, Paulista ave, is just about a 5 min walk away. There are 2 subway stations really close, supermarket and bank are just around the corner. The people at the hostel were very kind! The only thing was that it was too hot. We had a conditioned room, yet it was still too hot. But that is brasil in the summer! Limetime thank you for the stay!

Decent hostel. Very eco-friendly which has it's benefits and downfall. Did not like the shower situation at night since I was staying in the lower area of the hostel, light bulb in shower was not working and there is not a faucet so had to go upstairs in the main area for a shower and to brush teeth.

When you stay at party hostels you expect it to be not very clean and with uncomfortable beds but that's not why you stay at them. Unfortunately there wasn't really much atmosphere here and no real party vibe, and then it's just a dirty hostel with incredibly hot rooms with plastic wrapped beds. The staff were friendly though. I think I just caught them on a week with not many guests.

Generally a nice and safe spot, but what really makes this hostel attractive is the amazing staff that will help you with anything;)

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Norway

facilities are old, bathrooms are dirty... I think they should care more about having comfortable clean facilities for their guests.

The hotel is well located. But I don't like that the dorms building I got doesn't have its own bathroom. So you will have to walk to the front building which is really bad when it rains because you will get wet.

It's was the second time that I stayed at these hostel, I like it but this time there was no adapter to I borrow and then I had to charge my phone in the wall because the plugs in the rooms are different and I couldn't use it. I also didn't like that now we have to use a bracelet on the wrist to identification while the stay. But it was my second time because in general I like the hostel, the location is very good, and the atmosphere very friendly, also the rooms are quiet at bed time.

Thanks for returning once more. Our plugs inside the lockers are Brazilian standard (and you are brazilian) so I dont see how that is a problem. We also have other power outlets around the rooms and hostel with different standards, so everyone can use. The bracelet has always been necessary, for everyones security. Hope to see you again!

really loud hostel, mattresses are made of plastic? staff is nice and helpful but overall the atmosphere is just not what you might expect out of the reviews..

Good location, nice staff, near the metro stations, for the price is a good hostel!

Good hostel, the selling point of this hostel is definitely the atmosphere from the people that you will meet, the rooms are average, but your didn't travel all the way around the world to stay in your dorm when in Brazil, the bar is extremely average, you will have a better time getting your group and heading out for the night, which will be better value for money

I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm on top of the bar. The rooms/sheets are relatively clean, and I liked how you can charge your phone inside the locker. The 'limetime' was only 15 minutes, and only 1 drink included, which is barely enough to encourage people to make the effort to participate. There is also no breakfast, so it was harder to meet people. The washrooms were probably sub-par in my opinion in terms of cleanliness. My biggest issue is how far away the washroom was far from my room.

Nice place to meet young and party

We have stayed there only for one night and it was ok. Room was clean, stuff was really nice and helpful. They really want people to socialize, you can grab a free caipirinia at the bar every evening. In these time they turn off wi-fi for one hour, but I think it's a good idea. There was no breakfast and, even despite efforts of crew, there was no atmosphere.

Localization is wonderful, the staff are very helpful all speak English and Spanish. The experience in this hostel is a wonderful thing, my second time was amazing, I met many people from other countries. It's a wonderful experience. I recommend this Hostel is the best hostel in Sao Paulo

It wasn't the best hostel I have ever been, but it was OK. Its location is really good tho!

It had the most filthy bathroom I had ever seen. It was a battle to take a shower without stepping on dirt, it was disgusting. In fact, all of the hostel facilities were dirty, even the kitchen. The staff is amazing and really helpfull, but the facilities were terrible. In addition to all the filthy rooms, the bedroons were hot as hell and there was no ar conditioning. And they turned off internet wi-fi every day at 9 pm until 10 pm so we would "talk", even if there were 2 people there!

Sao Paolo or Rio de Janeiro, LimeTime is the best hostel ever! Go there, you wont regret it!

This was an ok hostel. Quiet and clean. However there really wasn't much socializing going on and it seemed that there were a lot of Brazilian travelers there who didn't seem to interested in speaking English. Staff was ok. They helped if you asked but They didn't go out of their way to help and seemed lazy. Beds were not very comfortable at all.

Location not great , overall a nice little hostel, cool people. The maid talks on her phone so loud it can be heard everywhere in the hostel, not so appealing as you are relaxing at 10 am in the morning. She did this all 3 mornings.

They call themselves a party hostel, and you probably will need to be near passing out drunk to sleep well on the mattresses. Very thin and with a cover (to protect them from getting soiled by drunk guests?) Was mid-week low season when I was there, so I didn't see how it gets to judge. There was one very crude Australian there, who I believe also works there, which is why I left the lower staff rating. Otherwise, it's just an average hostel for SP. For only a bit more, much better exists

• 4th Nov 2015