LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good location, Nice rooms. No breakfast, and showers could be cleaner.

Nice hostel, really clean. Was there in June with my boyfriend and was so quiet. Literally felt like we were the only people staying there. No breakfast which is a bit annoying. Location is ok and barman Adrian was really nice and gave us good tips. Had heard great things about the party atmosphere in this place but think we were just unlucky with our time of year.

We arrived at night and were welcomed by a nice lady. She putted us on a 8 beddorm with just the 2 of us! Staff give explanation about the things you can do! Nice hostel for a couple of nights!

I love LimeTime - they are so attentive and friendly. It's a great value but it's also a really friendly crowd.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Perfect Stay. Very friendly staff, clean, comfortable and great vibe. Highly recommended.

• 21st May 2015

I've stayed at this place a few times over the years and always go back. Its clean, centrally located, and friendly. The owner organizes the guests and always finds a good party to go to, allowing the party animals to party and the homebodies some sleep. My only complaint is a contankerous dog that constantly wants you to rub his belly. Sometimes I just want to drink a caipirinha. Sometimes I don't want to rub his belly.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The bathroom could be cleaner, but there's nothing else to complain. Perfect location and friendly staff!

Thanks for your comments. We do our best to keep it as clean as possible, but you noticed the hostel was pretty full those days, with groups even, so the use was constant... But we will try to manage this better! thank you

Great location, good atmosphere, good rooms, good staff and bathrooms were okay. 7-8/10.

Good enough to come back to on my return trip. Only needs to serve breakfast now.

Great off street parking. Friendly informative staff, close to transport systems and supermarket. Pleasnt atmoshere and bar srea. In the early morning and late nigh, abliution area not cleaned so bins overflow.

one toilet didnt work, the other 2 were dirty sheets too small for the beds and full of holes staff nice, location good, if you want sleep, get not the room which goes to the street! super noisy