LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Clogged shower drain is unforgivable ... in the bathroom, very bad smell, everything flooded. Ridiculous the requirement for wearing a bracelet in a hostel ... unbelievable. I certainly would not recommend it.

• 9th Apr 2014

the staff were awesome helped me with every question i have asked ! they speak english also. free caipirinha each evening, great company, went to a club with people from the hostel- great party !!! i felt very comfortable there highly recommended ! Andres the bartender in the boss !

In general this hostel is a good value for money, safe, with very friendly staff. Location is excellent! the beds have curtains and private light and socket (female dorm). My room was very spacious. The toilets upstairs are horrible, separated with a half-wall with foldable door. Although I am an animal lover, I must say the dog which lives in the hostel shouldn't be there. He begs for food and barks all the time, very annoying

Nice hostel, in a nice and safe area of the city! The washrooms are tiny but always clean! The staff is very warm and welcoming!

I was there for two nights and had a room in the second building. The bathroom did not work both nights there so I had to answer nature's call and take showers in the other building every time. It was quite inconvenient. To make matters worse, the light in the room and the outside hall were broken and never fixed after a complaint was made.

Good sized hostel in a decent location.. The 30 reis deposit for bed sheets is a bit annoying.. Never had this in any other hostel we have stayed in

The toilets at our side of the hostel had flooded due to the rain, staff very helpful and polite. The bed was very uncomfortable due to the lats been broken. Close to public transport.

• 10th Dec 2013

pros- although the `free caipri` is actually tiny (more like a shot) it does bring everybody to the bar to socialise which i thought was a really good idea cons- The Brazilian male member of staff was rude and completely uninterested in providing any help or advice on any matter which was rather frusrating, and the hostel organised Ǵringo night was a bit of a con. There must be better hostels in SP and id advise trying somewhere else

No breakfast, which I am used to. But if you can live without then it's located perfectly - near the metro and city centre.

No breakfast (altough we serve coffee, milk and we make bread, but we don't call it breakfast) but FREE CAIPIRINHA EVERY NIGHT! :)

A nice hostel. Very friendly staff and good location. Caipi time is a good idea to get guests to mingle, although some seem to not take advantage of this... Stiffs. The motion sensors in the bathrooms could probably do with a tweak as I found myself showering in the dark a couple of times.

just had 5 night there. the hostel is clean, the dorm rooms are good and not crowded. security is really good - u get your own key and looker, and u can charg your devices in the locker! other then that the owner Bebeto, and the rest of the staff were so kind, and many time joined us going out at night. oh, and they have a capirinia time every night at 9 , when every body gather to get their free capirinia and plan where to go out. overall, i had a great time and i definetly recomend!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Israel

The hostel is nice enough. Kitchen facilities are good, dorms are functional but lacking a little space. Free cocktail each night a bonus, bar tender Adrian friendly guy.

Such an awsom hostel! The staff were amazing, so caring, fun and welcoming! always people around to go out with, and the hostels location is so easy to get around! would definatly recomend!

This is a great Hostel. I had a great time here because it has a nice family feel…not only amongst the individuals I stayed with, but also with the staff. The area is also really safe and somewhat close to the party street – Rua Augusta. The only thing that I did not enjoy was my bed, which I felt was too small for me.

Great people, excelent place! If someday I have to return to SP I will stay there!

• 22nd Sep 2013

I had such a nice stay! The staff is very nice and helpful, the cafe (with free caipirinhas!!) is very cosy and a good place to meet the other guests. Wifi works, rooms are spacious, showers are not that hot... but overall i had a really good stay.

dubbed as the party hostel in Sao Paulo, its not. Bar doesn't open till 9pm, and not allowed to bring your own alcohol in. We shared one beer between 4 before 9pm and were told off. the hostel has atmosphere and the Anna, a staff member there is great!! Just thought the owner (i think it was) could relax or open the bar earlier. the rooms were fine, a curtain over the bottom bunk was good for a little extra privacy.

The bar is open every night at 7pm. We give free caipirinha at 9pm. Before those times we sell beers at reception. And yes, you can't bring alcohol from outside, as very clearly explained on the rules when you arrive. That's it! :)

It was a good stay overall. Location is really good, easy to find by subway. Supermarket just feet away, a mall very close by, near Paulista avenue. I would stay again.

I was sad to leave! Intended to stay 3 days and ended up there for 9! Met some great people, Anna, Daniel, Daniel & the night guy (sorry I forgot your name!) were all awesome!! They always were up for a chat, soo friendly & even helped me when I had my wallet stolen and made me feel a lot better about everything!!!! Bed has a curtain & the kitchens great! Overall I LOVED the place & will be recommending to anyone who will listen!! Thanks soo much guys, really made São Paulo for me!!

I really loved the staff, specially the Ukrainian girl. Regards!

• 24th Aug 2013