LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel. Good idea with the free Caipirinhas

• 1st Nov 2015

The hostel has an excellent location. The staff is really nice and friendly, and if you're in the mood for some good parties, they always find the good ones. Was definitely a fun stay,

Loved the localization and atmosphere . Stayed on spacious 8 bed mixed dorm . Excelent cost benefit rate . Only thing i wasn´t too comfortable with was the bathrooms, could use a bit more cleaning . I enjoyed my stay and recommend.

To book online is cheaper than in person. It is ridiculous. I had to ask the girl to wait a second and booked online and saved R$7.

And you are complaining?

Nice, cheap an clean hostel. Unfortunately there weren't so many people around when I was there, so the "party" in the bar did not really get going. Might want to check out the other hostel of the chain in Vila Madalena for that.

A fun hostel to stay at but not the most comfortable. The bunk beds are really short - it's awkward in the bottom bunk. Had to shower in the dark because the motion sensors don't work. You only get 4 minutes of water in the shower. When I was checking out in the morning, one girl was asleep on the sofa, she woke up and did half of my check out then went back to sleep without calling the member of staff who needed to give me my deposit.

The bathroom could be cleaner, but it is fine. Great place to stay! Nice staff

It's a good place, with good atmosphere. The staff is very nice. The location is great, close to the Paulista Avenue, to the subway, to the mall, supermarkets... However, the building doesn't feel very safe and the bathrooms should definetely be cleaned up more often.

Good value accommodation if you're looking for the basics in a good location. The bathrooms need to be cleaned more often and more thoroughly, but it wasn't too bad. The staff were great and made a lot of effort to get people socialising.

Awesome hostel,highly recommended

I loved the experience in this Hostel. Staff The staff are all polite speak very good English. They are polite and very collaborative. The time of free caipirinha is the time to meet new People. The location is wonderful. I will come back more often in this Hostel.

Great location and only minutes walk from Avenida Paulista. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Not much atmosphere when I was there but that wasn't the end of the world as São Paulo has so much to offer...

Thanks for your comments. Yeah, this was the end of low season, so not many guests, but as you said staff is always up for some fun! :) I'd dare to say the atmosphere everywhere else would be a lot lower! Cheers

Great Hostel !! Everything was perfect and exactly what i was looking for. Thanks to everyone !!!

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Great staff. One guy from the hostel explained all the things we can do in São Paulo in great detail while we were sipping from the free Caipirinha. Our room was a bit cramped. There was not much space for baggage. The bathroom wasn't great either. The water even stopped working one morning. But it still worked in the other one.

Good location, Nice rooms. No breakfast, and showers could be cleaner.

Nice hostel, really clean. Was there in June with my boyfriend and was so quiet. Literally felt like we were the only people staying there. No breakfast which is a bit annoying. Location is ok and barman Adrian was really nice and gave us good tips. Had heard great things about the party atmosphere in this place but think we were just unlucky with our time of year.

A basic hostel with ok facilities, wasn't much atmosphere when I was there, but the location is fairly handy

We arrived at night and were welcomed by a nice lady. She putted us on a 8 beddorm with just the 2 of us! Staff give explanation about the things you can do! Nice hostel for a couple of nights!

I love LimeTime - they are so attentive and friendly. It's a great value but it's also a really friendly crowd.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Perfect Stay. Very friendly staff, clean, comfortable and great vibe. Highly recommended.

• 21st May 2015