LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I'll always come back!

• 5th Dec 2014

Nice stay in the line time. No wifi in the little relaxing zone down stairs. And I didnt liked the 2-3 cameras in every public hostel rooms

A nice hostel with clean, airy forms. However, we booked it because it stated on the site that there was a busy bar. When we got there, the barman was on vacation so it was closed and there was no alternative offered. We also weren't allowed to bring our own drinks to the hostel. If you're looking for a more lively atmosphere, the Magdalena sister hostel would be a better choice.

Good place, I like how each bed had their own light and plug plus the room had a fan. Staff were ok except for one receptionist who was lying down in the sofa and I wanted her help and I didn't like the attitude, lounging around whilst helping a customer.

I was there last year - in the main building, which was ok. This time I was placed in the external one, which is way too inconvenient. The toilet there was not cleaned once during the entire morning (till 11.00) - paper was floating about. Disappointed this time... Still cheap, though.

Great wifi! And was glad the biting dog was nowhere to be seen, was a bit nervous about that!

• 4th Aug 2014

Perfect and inexpensive place for anyone wanting to explore São Paulo on a budget. The hostel is great, the location couldn't be better.

• 19th Jul 2014

Staff were unhelpful and unprofessional. Place was filthy - bins in toilets left overflowing all day and night, shower having hair and black filth round it, cleaning appeared to be kept to absolute minimum. Sheets were old, beds not particularly comfy. Showers not hot and had lights on a sensor that constantly went out. Bar obviously used to be a bathroom(!) and had zero atmosphere - not a great place to hang out at all. Location was poor - near nothing of interest. Please don't bother!

• 13th Jul 2014

I arrived at 10.30 the staff didn't let me in the room until 1.30, eventhough there was no-one in there are it didn't get cleaned. The hostel was relatively cheap for world cup prices. location was alright because it's close to 2 subways. Really Nothing Special, i've been in loads better

Decent location close to the metro and some cool restaurants and shops, but for a hostel that claims to be a party spot, it was very VERY quiet. The staff were very helpful, but relative to other hostels I stayed at, kept to themselves mostly and didn't engage that much with guests. It was fairly clean, but didn't stand out in this regard either. Overall, a decent place, but I'd likely not return.

You were here in the middle of the World Cup and you thought the place was quiet??? That's a shocker! Staff is always trying to find ways of getting the guests to interact, and you should know that it's a challenge with all the smartphones getting all the attention. That's why we turn off Internet for an hour every night and do Free Caipirinhas!

Hostel had no breakfast. really useless night shift worker was german or something.. I did not get the free once as their bar was not open doing world cup which is just crazy..

Overall good experience. Overpriced during the world cup time but the location was pretty good. Walking distance to Metro stops, the staff was very helpful, and the place was clean. I would stay there again.

Great location, everything else was ok. Staff was somewhat helpful

Disappointed with the hostel for the money we paid for it. We were left outside for 15 minutes before we could get in when we first arrived. Sheets were also in poor condition. Rooms could have been cleaner.

• 1st Jun 2014

Good times.... Be back in 6 weeks.... Adam, sydney

Awesome hostel! Very near paulista avenue and near 2 subway stations which can easily get you to the downtown in minutes.

No breakfast

Clogged shower drain is unforgivable ... in the bathroom, very bad smell, everything flooded. Ridiculous the requirement for wearing a bracelet in a hostel ... unbelievable. I certainly would not recommend it.

• 9th Apr 2014

the staff were awesome helped me with every question i have asked ! they speak english also. free caipirinha each evening, great company, went to a club with people from the hostel- great party !!! i felt very comfortable there highly recommended ! Andres the bartender in the boss !

In general this hostel is a good value for money, safe, with very friendly staff. Location is excellent! the beds have curtains and private light and socket (female dorm). My room was very spacious. The toilets upstairs are horrible, separated with a half-wall with foldable door. Although I am an animal lover, I must say the dog which lives in the hostel shouldn't be there. He begs for food and barks all the time, very annoying

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7