LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Staff were unhelpful and unprofessional. Place was filthy - bins in toilets left overflowing all day and night, shower having hair and black filth round it, cleaning appeared to be kept to absolute minimum. Sheets were old, beds not particularly comfy. Showers not hot and had lights on a sensor that constantly went out. Bar obviously used to be a bathroom(!) and had zero atmosphere - not a great place to hang out at all. Location was poor - near nothing of interest. Please don't bother!

• 13th Jul 2014

I arrived at 10.30 the staff didn't let me in the room until 1.30, eventhough there was no-one in there are it didn't get cleaned. The hostel was relatively cheap for world cup prices. location was alright because it's close to 2 subways. Really Nothing Special, i've been in loads better

Decent location close to the metro and some cool restaurants and shops, but for a hostel that claims to be a party spot, it was very VERY quiet. The staff were very helpful, but relative to other hostels I stayed at, kept to themselves mostly and didn't engage that much with guests. It was fairly clean, but didn't stand out in this regard either. Overall, a decent place, but I'd likely not return.

You were here in the middle of the World Cup and you thought the place was quiet??? That's a shocker! Staff is always trying to find ways of getting the guests to interact, and you should know that it's a challenge with all the smartphones getting all the attention. That's why we turn off Internet for an hour every night and do Free Caipirinhas!

Hostel had no breakfast. really useless night shift worker was german or something.. I did not get the free once as their bar was not open doing world cup which is just crazy..

Overall good experience. Overpriced during the world cup time but the location was pretty good. Walking distance to Metro stops, the staff was very helpful, and the place was clean. I would stay there again.

Great location, everything else was ok. Staff was somewhat helpful

Disappointed with the hostel for the money we paid for it. We were left outside for 15 minutes before we could get in when we first arrived. Sheets were also in poor condition. Rooms could have been cleaner.

• 1st Jun 2014

Good times.... Be back in 6 weeks.... Adam, sydney

Awesome hostel! Very near paulista avenue and near 2 subway stations which can easily get you to the downtown in minutes.

No breakfast

Clogged shower drain is unforgivable ... in the bathroom, very bad smell, everything flooded. Ridiculous the requirement for wearing a bracelet in a hostel ... unbelievable. I certainly would not recommend it.

• 9th Apr 2014

the staff were awesome helped me with every question i have asked ! they speak english also. free caipirinha each evening, great company, went to a club with people from the hostel- great party !!! i felt very comfortable there highly recommended ! Andres the bartender in the boss !

In general this hostel is a good value for money, safe, with very friendly staff. Location is excellent! the beds have curtains and private light and socket (female dorm). My room was very spacious. The toilets upstairs are horrible, separated with a half-wall with foldable door. Although I am an animal lover, I must say the dog which lives in the hostel shouldn't be there. He begs for food and barks all the time, very annoying

Nice hostel, in a nice and safe area of the city! The washrooms are tiny but always clean! The staff is very warm and welcoming!

I was there for two nights and had a room in the second building. The bathroom did not work both nights there so I had to answer nature's call and take showers in the other building every time. It was quite inconvenient. To make matters worse, the light in the room and the outside hall were broken and never fixed after a complaint was made.

Good sized hostel in a decent location.. The 30 reis deposit for bed sheets is a bit annoying.. Never had this in any other hostel we have stayed in

The toilets at our side of the hostel had flooded due to the rain, staff very helpful and polite. The bed was very uncomfortable due to the lats been broken. Close to public transport.

• 10th Dec 2013

pros- although the `free caipri` is actually tiny (more like a shot) it does bring everybody to the bar to socialise which i thought was a really good idea cons- The Brazilian male member of staff was rude and completely uninterested in providing any help or advice on any matter which was rather frusrating, and the hostel organised Ǵringo night was a bit of a con. There must be better hostels in SP and id advise trying somewhere else

No breakfast, which I am used to. But if you can live without then it's located perfectly - near the metro and city centre.

No breakfast (altough we serve coffee, milk and we make bread, but we don't call it breakfast) but FREE CAIPIRINHA EVERY NIGHT! :)

A nice hostel. Very friendly staff and good location. Caipi time is a good idea to get guests to mingle, although some seem to not take advantage of this... Stiffs. The motion sensors in the bathrooms could probably do with a tweak as I found myself showering in the dark a couple of times.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7