LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We arrived at night and were welcomed by a nice lady. She putted us on a 8 beddorm with just the 2 of us! Staff give explanation about the things you can do! Nice hostel for a couple of nights!

I love LimeTime - they are so attentive and friendly. It's a great value but it's also a really friendly crowd.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Perfect Stay. Very friendly staff, clean, comfortable and great vibe. Highly recommended.

• 21st May 2015

I've stayed at this place a few times over the years and always go back. Its clean, centrally located, and friendly. The owner organizes the guests and always finds a good party to go to, allowing the party animals to party and the homebodies some sleep. My only complaint is a contankerous dog that constantly wants you to rub his belly. Sometimes I just want to drink a caipirinha. Sometimes I don't want to rub his belly.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The bathroom could be cleaner, but there's nothing else to complain. Perfect location and friendly staff!

Thanks for your comments. We do our best to keep it as clean as possible, but you noticed the hostel was pretty full those days, with groups even, so the use was constant... But we will try to manage this better! thank you

Great location, good atmosphere, good rooms, good staff and bathrooms were okay. 7-8/10.

Good enough to come back to on my return trip. Only needs to serve breakfast now.

Great off street parking. Friendly informative staff, close to transport systems and supermarket. Pleasnt atmoshere and bar srea. In the early morning and late nigh, abliution area not cleaned so bins overflow.

one toilet didnt work, the other 2 were dirty sheets too small for the beds and full of holes staff nice, location good, if you want sleep, get not the room which goes to the street! super noisy

I'll always come back!

Nice stay in the line time. No wifi in the little relaxing zone down stairs. And I didnt liked the 2-3 cameras in every public hostel rooms

Well, cameras are for security. First time someone complains that we have security cameras... There is WiFi at the back house, yes. We had a problem with it (as its a second connection), but it's already fixed!

A nice hostel with clean, airy forms. However, we booked it because it stated on the site that there was a busy bar. When we got there, the barman was on vacation so it was closed and there was no alternative offered. We also weren't allowed to bring our own drinks to the hostel. If you're looking for a more lively atmosphere, the Magdalena sister hostel would be a better choice.

Thanks for your comments. Well, the alternative was offered, like you said, our hostel in Vila Madalena. We even offer free transportation there. You should have joined us there. So, here's the tip. Stay in our hostel in Vila Madalena if you are looking for a proper party atmosphere. Here, we are social, but not party!

Good place, I like how each bed had their own light and plug plus the room had a fan. Staff were ok except for one receptionist who was lying down in the sofa and I wanted her help and I didn't like the attitude, lounging around whilst helping a customer.

I was there last year - in the main building, which was ok. This time I was placed in the external one, which is way too inconvenient. The toilet there was not cleaned once during the entire morning (till 11.00) - paper was floating about. Disappointed this time... Still cheap, though.

Great wifi! And was glad the biting dog was nowhere to be seen, was a bit nervous about that!

• 4th Aug 2014

Perfect and inexpensive place for anyone wanting to explore São Paulo on a budget. The hostel is great, the location couldn't be better.

• 19th Jul 2014

Staff were unhelpful and unprofessional. Place was filthy - bins in toilets left overflowing all day and night, shower having hair and black filth round it, cleaning appeared to be kept to absolute minimum. Sheets were old, beds not particularly comfy. Showers not hot and had lights on a sensor that constantly went out. Bar obviously used to be a bathroom(!) and had zero atmosphere - not a great place to hang out at all. Location was poor - near nothing of interest. Please don't bother!

• 13th Jul 2014

I arrived at 10.30 the staff didn't let me in the room until 1.30, eventhough there was no-one in there are it didn't get cleaned. The hostel was relatively cheap for world cup prices. location was alright because it's close to 2 subways. Really Nothing Special, i've been in loads better

Decent location close to the metro and some cool restaurants and shops, but for a hostel that claims to be a party spot, it was very VERY quiet. The staff were very helpful, but relative to other hostels I stayed at, kept to themselves mostly and didn't engage that much with guests. It was fairly clean, but didn't stand out in this regard either. Overall, a decent place, but I'd likely not return.

You were here in the middle of the World Cup and you thought the place was quiet??? That's a shocker! Staff is always trying to find ways of getting the guests to interact, and you should know that it's a challenge with all the smartphones getting all the attention. That's why we turn off Internet for an hour every night and do Free Caipirinhas!

Hostel had no breakfast. really useless night shift worker was german or something.. I did not get the free once as their bar was not open doing world cup which is just crazy..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7