Very Good 797 Total Reviews
Very Good 797 Total Reviews
LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Located at Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo 01327-002 Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista
77% 797
-23.5668193 -46.6445133
    Rooms available

20th Apr 2016

Room was pretty hot, but I experienced this anywhere in Brazil so not that big of a deal. A little over priced but we stayed there during Tomorrowland so kind of expected that. Staff was super nice and helpful and answered all the questions we had. Area was decent and a short cab ride away from a lot of different and fun areas. Atmosphere was a bit lacking but I guess maybe that was just the time of when we were there. Overall pretty good and I would stay again!

18th Apr 2016
4.9

Really disliked my stay here. Room smelled absolutly awful and was without lockable lockers. Absolutely no atmostphere, despite being an apparent party hostel. Very basic breakfast even by hostel standards. Woman at reception was really nice - only thing the hostel has going for it! Also full of weird Brazilian travellers who done speak English...

• Australia, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2016

Good location, friendly and helpful staff

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

This was our first hostel in South America and it started our trip off well. We will definitely stay at a Limetime Hostel again! The staff were lovely and one girl at reception was extremely helpful and friendly. Great hostel I would recommend!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Mar 2016

Amazing staff who are very helpful and help you have a great time! To party or find a particular shop. Great atmosphere to meet new people.

• France, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2016

Really nice hostel, no breakfast but free caipirinha at night ! Rafaela at the reception is just amazing. I spent really good time there, easy to chill at day and easy to party at night, perfect !

• Brazil, All Male Group, 25-30
6th Feb 2016
7.7

Lime Time Hostel has a great location - we could get to Avenida Paulista and to Brigadeiro subway station after a five-minute-walk. There are lots of restaurants and food trucks around, banks and everything we needed. I didn't spend much time at the hostel, but the staff was just great: they helped me when I locked the private bedroom with the key inside and they even helped me with my make up for carnival. I didn't have breakfast at the hostel, so I can't say about it.

• hanazeroo6518
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2016
7.7

I had a really nice stay at the hostel. It is at a good location. The main avenue, Paulista ave, is just about a 5 min walk away. There are 2 subway stations really close, supermarket and bank are just around the corner. The people at the hostel were very kind! The only thing was that it was too hot. We had a conditioned room, yet it was still too hot. But that is brasil in the summer! Limetime thank you for the stay!

30th Jan 2016

Amazing hostel. Everything is perfect from location to the staff. My first day I arrived here I found the staff very helpful and very kind. Always willing to help and fun to go out with also. I made some awesome friends from this hostel. I stayed 6 days at the lime hostel and it was so much fun. A great hostel to meet people and make new friends. We all went out together one night and had the best time. Everything is clean and spot on and I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much for having me.

26th Jan 2016
8.0

Decent hostel. Very eco-friendly which has it's benefits and downfall. Did not like the shower situation at night since I was staying in the lower area of the hostel, light bulb in shower was not working and there is not a faucet so had to go upstairs in the main area for a shower and to brush teeth.