LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue Reviews

Rua Treze de Maio, 1552, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great Hostel !! Everything was perfect and exactly what i was looking for. Thanks to everyone !!!

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Great staff. One guy from the hostel explained all the things we can do in São Paulo in great detail while we were sipping from the free Caipirinha. Our room was a bit cramped. There was not much space for baggage. The bathroom wasn't great either. The water even stopped working one morning. But it still worked in the other one.

Good location, Nice rooms. No breakfast, and showers could be cleaner.

Nice hostel, really clean. Was there in June with my boyfriend and was so quiet. Literally felt like we were the only people staying there. No breakfast which is a bit annoying. Location is ok and barman Adrian was really nice and gave us good tips. Had heard great things about the party atmosphere in this place but think we were just unlucky with our time of year.

We arrived at night and were welcomed by a nice lady. She putted us on a 8 beddorm with just the 2 of us! Staff give explanation about the things you can do! Nice hostel for a couple of nights!

I love LimeTime - they are so attentive and friendly. It's a great value but it's also a really friendly crowd.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Perfect Stay. Very friendly staff, clean, comfortable and great vibe. Highly recommended.

• 21st May 2015

I've stayed at this place a few times over the years and always go back. Its clean, centrally located, and friendly. The owner organizes the guests and always finds a good party to go to, allowing the party animals to party and the homebodies some sleep. My only complaint is a contankerous dog that constantly wants you to rub his belly. Sometimes I just want to drink a caipirinha. Sometimes I don't want to rub his belly.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The bathroom could be cleaner, but there's nothing else to complain. Perfect location and friendly staff!

Thanks for your comments. We do our best to keep it as clean as possible, but you noticed the hostel was pretty full those days, with groups even, so the use was constant... But we will try to manage this better! thank you

Great location, good atmosphere, good rooms, good staff and bathrooms were okay. 7-8/10.

Good enough to come back to on my return trip. Only needs to serve breakfast now.

Great off street parking. Friendly informative staff, close to transport systems and supermarket. Pleasnt atmoshere and bar srea. In the early morning and late nigh, abliution area not cleaned so bins overflow.

one toilet didnt work, the other 2 were dirty sheets too small for the beds and full of holes staff nice, location good, if you want sleep, get not the room which goes to the street! super noisy

I'll always come back!

Nice stay in the line time. No wifi in the little relaxing zone down stairs. And I didnt liked the 2-3 cameras in every public hostel rooms

Well, cameras are for security. First time someone complains that we have security cameras... There is WiFi at the back house, yes. We had a problem with it (as its a second connection), but it's already fixed!

A nice hostel with clean, airy forms. However, we booked it because it stated on the site that there was a busy bar. When we got there, the barman was on vacation so it was closed and there was no alternative offered. We also weren't allowed to bring our own drinks to the hostel. If you're looking for a more lively atmosphere, the Magdalena sister hostel would be a better choice.

Thanks for your comments. Well, the alternative was offered, like you said, our hostel in Vila Madalena. We even offer free transportation there. You should have joined us there. So, here's the tip. Stay in our hostel in Vila Madalena if you are looking for a proper party atmosphere. Here, we are social, but not party!

Good place, I like how each bed had their own light and plug plus the room had a fan. Staff were ok except for one receptionist who was lying down in the sofa and I wanted her help and I didn't like the attitude, lounging around whilst helping a customer.

I was there last year - in the main building, which was ok. This time I was placed in the external one, which is way too inconvenient. The toilet there was not cleaned once during the entire morning (till 11.00) - paper was floating about. Disappointed this time... Still cheap, though.

Great wifi! And was glad the biting dog was nowhere to be seen, was a bit nervous about that!

• 4th Aug 2014

just OK.It's sister hostel in Vila Madalena is better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7