LimeTime Hostels Sao Paulo
This is what one of our recent former guests said about us and we think she captured the idea pretty well:
'This is a party hostel the way it should be. Do not expect any art deco decor other than green and previous hostel guests graffiti, but expect a bar with free drinks from 9pm-9.15pm every night, cheap drinks after, and staff that take you out almost every night of the week. It's easy to meet people, good well equipped kitchen and a stable WIFI. 24/7 reception, lockers in the dorms and good security of the building. Location is great for exploring this concrete jungle that is SP. Staff can give you lots of good insider tips to not be overwhelmed.' - Anika - 22 - Amsterdam, NL
So, what do we have to offer you?
- Two blocks from Paulista Avenue and two subway lines (Blue and Green);
- Right in the middle of the city, close to supermarkets (one next door), ATMs, shopping mall, restaurants, bars, clubs and most tourist attractions;
- Be careful not to be attracted by lower prices in areas like Belem, Ipiranga and Parada Inglesa. Look at a map - you would be nowhere near the action;
Fun, Fun, Fun
- The most social hostel in the city. Here you will make friends;
- SubLime Bar, with the cheapest drinks in town and Free Caipirinhas;
- Big Screen with sports and video games;
- Only hostel with deals at the best clubs;
- Only hostel that actually cares about your entertainment. Day and night;
- 8, 6 and 4-bed dorms, and one dorm for the ladies only;
- Double Private Room with Cable TV;
- Individual spot LED lights and power sockets;
- Curtains on the bottom bunks for added privacy;
- Bed sheets included, blankets available on demand;
- One girls' only bathroom;
- Separated showers, toilets and sinks;
- No queues to brush your teeth while someone is taking a long shower;
- Individual keys for the bedrooms, which are always locked;
- Individual lockers with power sockets inside;
- 24 hour reception and safety cameras;
- No curfew;
- Helpful and young staff, ready to help and make sure you'll love SP;
- Fully equipped kitchen so you can show off your chef skills;
- Two internet connections, up to 35mbps;
- Free use of 3 Mac Computers and Wi-Fi everywhere;
- Apple TV and Netflix for lazy days;
Should I book now?
Well, LimeTime is not for everyone. We are quite a party hostel, so if you need or prefer a quiet and chilled out environment we strongly suggest you book elsewhere. Kids, even accompanied by their relatives, won't be accepted as guests. We also have a dog, a little Westie called Gringo.
We are featured in several guidebooks and online travel web pages. Check out what they say about us:
'Another new, superbly located hostel, within walking distance of Av Paulista, Metrô Brigadeiro, the airport bus stop at Hotel Maksoud Plaza and, ambitiously, even Jardins. Apple TV, wi-fi and flat-screens give it a hi-tech edge, while dorms are less hip, more functional, in four- and eight-bed configurations.'
Lonely Planet - South America on a shoestring - April 2010
'Super-friendly place, that won't win awards for its dorms but more than makes up for it with its vibe: great caipirinhas, free use of Macs and wi-fi, kitchen, PlayStation, and guided nights out.'
Rough Guides South America - 2011
'If you're looking for a party, LimeTime Hostel could be the place for you. Along with having a bar on the premises and no curfew, the hostel staff goes the extra mile by taking their guests out clubbing and even providing discount admissions. The hostel provides private rooms and dorms, with one dorm designed for women only. Bed linens are included in the price. Other amenities include a guest kitchen, free Internet access and a TV with DVDs in the reception area. Bathroom facilities are shared with one designated for women only. LimeTime is located two blocks from Avenida Paulista. This hostel is lively and fun but if you're not into the party scene, it might not be the place for you.' - USA Today Online - Travel Tips