Directions to LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena
Map & Directions
From Guarulhos Airport, we recommend taking the urban bus (cheaper than executive bus) from the Airport Bus Service (to your left when you leave the airport main lobby and see the taxi drivers). The final stop has a subway station from where you can go to Faria Lima subway station.
From Faria Lima subway station (yellow line):
1) Taxi about BRL 10.
2) Bus: take any bus (fair BRL 3) going up Rua Teodoro Sampaio and get of right after 'Pao de A�ucar Supermarket'. Ask the cash collector where 'Supermercado P�o de A�ucar' is. It will be only two stations from where you got in. You'll be at the intersection with our street Mourato Coelho. Walk three blocks until number 973 and bingo! Get familiar with the map.
3) Casa Club Hostel Bar is close to Faria Lima metro station (less than 1 mile, ~15min). If you prefer walking check Google Maps or our website.
Another option is Vila Madalena subway/metro station.
1) Taxi about 10 BRL (~6USD).
2) Bus: at terminal Vila Madalena (subway station and also a bus terminal) take bus '701A-10 Pq. Edu Chaves' and get off at Rua Fradique Coutinho with Rua Aspicuelta. Walk a block and bingo!
3) Casa Club Hostel Bar is within a walking distance to Vila Madalena Subway/Bus Terminal (~1600m or 1 mile).
In our website you can find detailed directions from airports and other bus terminals. Contact us if you have any doubts.