LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena Reviews

Rua Mourato Coelho 973 - Vila Madalena - Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel in the best location! Heaps of great bars and restaurants around, make sure you try the vegetarian thali place next door. Staff are super friendly and helpful - they make the hostel amazing!

Stayed here a few weeks ago. Loved it and São Paulo so came back after World Cup, didn't disappoint! The only downside was the bins in the room didn't get emptied whilst we were there and were overflowing!!

Love it! Perfect if you like to party

• 4th Jul 2014

The street is very busy, so it is rather loud all through the night. I would recommend staying here; however, you might want to bring earplugs.

• 27th Jun 2014

We were not happy to stay here, we choose this hostel because they pretend to be one of the cheapest (35 real per person per night) but when we already booked and got the confirmation it seems we payed the 3 double!!!!!! For us, the hostal doesn't have anything to go to, it was very dirty, loud all the time (with terrible music in the bar). If you are 18, and you only want to get drunk the whole day and do notthing more then that, then you can like it. I can defenitely not reccomend it!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Lime Time hostels was the worst experience of price gouging i have ever had.Admittedly this was world cup, even so the inflated price were beyond the pale.The cost was inflated to well beyond neighboring hostels and indicated a greedy "rip off the gringo approach"" The chase for money has led to a soulless miserable place...I went to a hostel nearby that was far cheaper , yet had far better facilities, courtesy, cleanliness, a and soul.Do yourself a favour and avoid this "get rick quick " hostel

We stayed here whilst England were playing in São Paulo. The hostel was brilliant, not somewhere to stay if you're wanting lots of sleep! The street outside hosts a street party every weekend, although whilst the World Cup is on it's every night!! :D We loved it! We're thinking of visiting SP after the World Cup and would definitely come back here if we can get in!

I was going there for the world cup so I paid extremely expensive price, though I thought the service and hostel was good but it was the worst I was in. The toilet were dirty, the shower never had hot water, the staff in the hostel even get drunk and come inside my room to make noise at 5 AM in the morning!!

The stuff has been very nice and helpful all of them. But the rooms are totaly not clean and beads are very much used and the toiliet and shower as well. The good thing is the location, If you wanna stay in the area - otherwise Its quite a walk to the next Metro Station!

LimeTime Vila has the best party hostel atmosphere in Sao Paulo! I had such a great time during my stay that it was sad to leave! :)