Link Cordoba Hostel Reviews

Jujuy 267, Cordoba, Argentina

The hostel has friendly staff and newly kitted out bathrooms but the kitchen is tiny, the fridge smelt horrible and the cooking utensils were old. We cut our stay short because we did not want to stay there.

Got a private room in the hostel with a fan, which is really usefull! Had a balcony with a view:) al the facilities are nice and everything is working. Location is on walking distance from the center

Spent the New Year here and had a really great time. The staff were very helpful with tips for things to see around town.

Thank you, we hope you spent a good time with us because we work hard to make this happen!!! See you the next time! Cheers, Link Cordoba Hostel Staff

Worst hostel ever. I've never seen a place more dirty that this one. Walls in my room were yellow by the humidity. There was even an opened bottle of wine: who cleans the rooms? Toilets were horrible, there was not even a piece of soap to wash the hands. Communal areas full of junk. And the worst part: my room was facing the patio and it was not possible to sleep for the music and the screaming

Hello, we are working to know what happens when you were here. We have a cleaning girl that cleans all the communal area and rooms daily and also our bathrooms are known to be the best of the city so we will figure out what happened when you were here because this things are unusual for us and must not happens! Thank you for your feedback I will talk with our staff to improve this points mentioned. Cheers, Manager Link Cordoba Hostel

If somebody cares, the breakfast was quite basic. Therefore if you get one 0t the 3 rooms with access to the roof terrace you are the lucky one (I was)

Hello, we are working to improve and make it better our breakfast, I am sorry about this. About the rooms we have different types to fix for the cheapest backpacker that want to save money until the couples or travelers that want more privacy and don't care to pay a little bit more for this, the rooms upstairs are private so they have more facilities! Thanks for your feedback! Cheers

Best hostel bathrooms I have ever encountered. Huge showers and super hot water. Nice common area with a book exchange and DVDs. Great outdoor patio. Breakfast is a bit boring but is what is expected from a hostel. Reception helps with booking tours and can exchange money. All and all, a lovely hostel.

Hi, this is the kind of feedback we like to read because shows exactly all our effort and hard work we do daily!!! Thanks you and we hope to see you again! Cheers Link Cordoba Hostel Staff

I met some good friends here. It is not too crazy but everyone chats to each other. I think it would be useful for staff on arrival to talk about excursions and things to do/local recommendations. Had super fun though! Nice bathrooms.

Ufff!!!! La Parilladaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Nice place and private rooms are really good. Some of them are close to the common tv room though so its easy to hear music and loud people late at night, which was a little strange as most of the later party goers seemed to be staff. Be aware their quiet hour starts at 2am. Apart from that it was great. Tiago on their front desk (during the days) is awesome and super helpful as well as the owner. He even offered to drive us to the.hospital when we needed a doctor.

I was the only person in my 12 bed room. Probably has potential but was boring the night I was there.

Hello Matt, unfortunately when you come was low season and the city was very quiet because a national holiday. We hope you can enjoy the hostel and our atmosphere in the sunny days of summer! :)

The best hostel i've ever stayed! Super clean areas and bathrooms, nice matress, good location in the center of the city and very helpfull staff. They organize trekkings around the mountains nearby with beautiful waterfalls and delicious bbq.... The dorms and privates are very new and confortable and they have an amazing BBQ area with ping pong table!!! If you go to Cordoba definitely this is the best place!!! PS: the front-door is very ugly but once you are inside you forget the entrance!!!

• 5th Oct 2014