Link Cordoba Hostel Reviews

Jujuy 267, Cordoba, Argentina

Was happy with my stay. The showers could use doors and a mat so the floor doesn't get wet. Adapters for use or sale would also be useful. One of the staff members lent me their personal adapter which was really nice but it will leave when he leaves.

Nice, comfortable hostel with some really great outdoor areas.. Good location too, near some quality parrilla restaurants..

Would just like to say thanks to Thiago and Felipe they made our stay memorable and sorted out some room issues we were having. They were helpful, always offering ideas for things to do. Make sure you get a room in the newly renovated part of the hostel, it's a lot nicer than the other part.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hello, I are happy you enjoyed our staff, we really love what we do its why the personal treatment is very personal and always helpful! We are improving all the ares in the hostel to make even better your staying here! We hope you have an amazing trip and see you here again! Many Thanks, Link Hostel Staff

Very friendly hostel and clean. Everything what backpackers need. Lovley terrace to enjoy.

Didn't stay long, but seems like a really nice place to stay. The owner is really kind, a lot of space in the commun area and it was super clean. A bit expensive if you have a tight budget and you can't bring your own alcohol.

Excellent place - very clean, good location, and great staff! I got upgraded from a private room with shared bathroom to a private ensuite with TV and aircon - for free! I'd definitely stay there again if I come back to Cordoba!