Link Cordoba Hostel Reviews

Jujuy 267, Cordoba, Argentina

Ufff!!!! La Parilladaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Nice place and private rooms are really good. Some of them are close to the common tv room though so its easy to hear music and loud people late at night, which was a little strange as most of the later party goers seemed to be staff. Be aware their quiet hour starts at 2am. Apart from that it was great. Tiago on their front desk (during the days) is awesome and super helpful as well as the owner. He even offered to drive us to the.hospital when we needed a doctor.

I was the only person in my 12 bed room. Probably has potential but was boring the night I was there.

Hello Matt, unfortunately when you come was low season and the city was very quiet because a national holiday. We hope you can enjoy the hostel and our atmosphere in the sunny days of summer! :)

The best hostel i've ever stayed! Super clean areas and bathrooms, nice matress, good location in the center of the city and very helpfull staff. They organize trekkings around the mountains nearby with beautiful waterfalls and delicious bbq.... The dorms and privates are very new and confortable and they have an amazing BBQ area with ping pong table!!! If you go to Cordoba definitely this is the best place!!! PS: the front-door is very ugly but once you are inside you forget the entrance!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Was happy with my stay. The showers could use doors and a mat so the floor doesn't get wet. Adapters for use or sale would also be useful. One of the staff members lent me their personal adapter which was really nice but it will leave when he leaves.