Link Corner Hostel Reviews

86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand

I arrived late and wanted to shower so had to pay an extra 30 Baht for a towel, other than that it was good enough for one night or the 6hrs I was there.

Great hostel, centrally located, very good hospitality. Hostel was nice, clean, good wifi. All in all great place and good value. Staffs were very helpful and determining what and where to go around the city. They gave me many travel tips and insight.

Good hostel - super easy to get to from the airport, great for a few days in Bangkok. You're a walking distance from the big shopping area, the cultural attractions are a bus or taxi-ride away (or a 75 min walk if you fancy it!).

Very clean hostel with very obliging staff. Wifi is the best I have ever encountered in any hostel.

They've got all we needed. Clean room, good shower/toilet facilities, good working air-con, WiFi, perfect link to the airport, luggage storage and, what's very important, extremely nice and helpful staff :) Bit noisy street outside, but hey! You are not coming to Bangkok to sleep!! earplugs highly recommended :)

Link corner hostel was my first accommodation in Bangkok. I chose the hostel because of its proximity to the airport. My flight arrived too late at the airport to take the rail link. The taxi cost 450 Baht, The dorm rooms had lockers available to secure your valuables. You need to provide the lock. Showers were not always hot. Hostel provided a locked room to store your luggage foe the day, The hostel was located close to the BHS Skytyrain

I had a really nice stay in this Hostel, especially because of the Staff. Everyone was really nice and very helpfull. The Hostel itself is managed very nicely and the rooms are clean and tidy. 5/5! Greetings, Helge

A stay ruined by a new staff member who insisted on asking me and my friends if we're gay?! Very weird! Location isn't good, nothing nearby. Everyone that stayed in our room was noisy and rude. The door was never locked. I'd definitely not stay here again!!

A very clean and tidy hostel. My dorm room had a remote control for the air conditioning and all bunks had a personal reading light. Link Corner was also very convenient for travel to the airport and for local travel around the city with the Skytrain and Metro within 10min walk. My bunk was big and comfortable with a unisex bathroom just across the corridor. Not a place to stay a long time as the place has poor soundproofing and you could hear the traffic 24hrs..so bring earplugs

The place is very well located, it is clean, it a good place if you like walk by the city, but the staff mess up the reservation, they was rude went I recuest son directions, great place but staff.

Thumb up!! The location is superb, my room is clean and comfortable, and the staffs are helpful and friendly all the time. They helped me to book my trip to Vientiane (Laos) from Bangkok and they made my trip very easy and comfortable. I would recommend Link Corner Hostel to anyone who plan to visit Bangkok.

• 11th Mar 2015

The location was perfect for getting to the airport, while still being close enough to the main attractions of Bangkok. We had a double bed private and the room was a good size, nicely decorated, clean with a comfortable bed. However, for the price of the room, we would have expected a private bathroom and free towels. If we hadn't needed the location close to the airport link for an early flight the next morning, we would not have stayed there because of the price.

Conveniently located if you have to catch a flight and are just in Bangkok as a stop to from A to B.

Perfect location by the airport rail link. 2nd time staying there and would stay there again!

Its very basic, but clean and location is excellent for airport connection

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Very nice hostel in "the backpacker" street of Saigon. Everything around and very friendly staff which can help for booking tours and arranged everything I needed! Thank You for an awesome stay!

• 17th Feb 2015

The location is great, it's just 1 min walking from the train station from the airport and about 20 min walking from a big shopping mall and a market street. My friend and I were staying in a double room with one big bed. The room wasn't very small, it had a huge window, a sink, an aircon and hangers for clothing. There was a bathroom with 3 showers right in front of our room. Both the room and the bathroom were clean. As well as common area of the hostel. But there's no elevator in the hostel

I had a perfect stay at Link Corner. Best location, very easy to travel to Airport yet surrounded by shopping areas. The huge living area is so comfy and clean. Staffs are friendly and go so out of there way to assist you. Highly recommended!!!

• 3rd Feb 2015