Link Corner Hostel Reviews

86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand

Very convenient location, right next to the Airport Rail Station. Authentic local atmosphere and easy to find delicious street food stalls. Clean and plenty of restroom facilities to avoid morning queuing. Welcoming and helpful staffs.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Centrally location, clean, friendly and helpful staffs, and reasonable price.

• 21st Nov 2014

it was pitty that I didn't realise there was no kitchen facilities in the hostel. the dorm was clean and well secured, but walls were made of thin panels which you never can lean on, the two stories beds were so cheap made and make noises with even a bit of movementm. there was no ladder to climb on the second stories. I had to hold to go to washroom for a whole night! About shower rooms, ok but a bit of everything made me uncomfortable... not hot enough water, no place to put clothes etc...

It was a very pleasant stay at Link Corner. I and my friend, we stayed there twice during our trip across Thailand. I'd recommend it to all the travelers who are looking for decent accommodation at reasonable price. It was totally worth the money and time. Do go to Link Corner, you won't be disappointed. !

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • India

Pretty good place to stay. Staff where really helpful even where there was a bit of a language barrier. Really convenient if you are arriving from the airport as its right next to a station and only about 15mins by taxi (be careful of cab drivers trying to rip you off). It's a fair way from the major attractions in the city but a 10min walk to the pier on the canal solves that..... or a tuk tuk if you want.

• 1st Nov 2014

Staff were extremely unhelpful and unprofessional. Upon arrival, following a night of travel we were not made to feel welcome.

• 22nd Oct 2014

The location of the hostel is right off the airport shuttle so it was easy to find and get to/from the airport which is what I wanted. But it was at a main junction and traffic was very noisy. In all other ways, it was a fairly average hostel.

Wonderfully clean and spacious, 2min walk to the Ratchaprapop station and easy to get a taxi in any direction since it's located at a huge cross junction. Not sure if my weekend there was a bit quiet for the hostel, but I didn't see many other guests. One of my dorm mates complained it was too quiet and lacking colour, but I guess she should've picked a hostel at Khao San if that was what she was looking for.

I really loved this hostel, amazing location, nice and friendly staffs, and the guest house was always clean and comfy. I should've stayed here longer, may be next time.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Boo to no elevators! Difficult for guests with giant luggage lugging it up and down the steps. On our floor, there was no men's washrooms so my boyfriend had to scurry to and from the upper level for access, while the females washroom was directly across from our room. Good location if you're looking for something close to the subway line/express train to subway. Slight language barrier with overnight reception, but he was nice nonetheless. Strong shrimp chip smell to hostel! Not bad though.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Excellent location, price, service and cleanliness. Two minutes walk from airport-link and a walking distance to Pratunam market. Best part about my stay was the staffs. They assisted me in any questions I had or helped in anything I may need. I will (surely) come back!!!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Friendly staffs, excellent city centre location. The room was clean and spacious.

Staff were very unhelpful and not nice at all. We had our private room which did not even have a bathroom, and the state of the showers outside was very poor with tiny flies everywhere. It was very overpriced as well.

没什么事情发生时,都可以。一旦和责任、金钱相关时,本性就暴露了。

This hostel was below standard. There were ants in my room and other insects in the bathrooms. Bathroom and showers are unhygienic.- clearly had not be cleaned for a while. Our things had to be kept in a room on the ground floor which everyone in hostel had access to- therefore not secure. WiFi was unreliable in room Worst of all the female owner was quite unfriendly. A good thing is its close to a train station but the hostel isnt close to anything of interest in town so its not worth it.

Pro: Friendly and helpful staffs with smile on their faces. Cleaner than other hostels I've been in Southeast Asia, good value for money. Large and comfortable common area. Con: No elevator.

お部屋は清潔です。とにかく立地がよく駅からもすぐわかります。シャワーはお湯はあまりでませんし、そんなに綺麗じゃないです。靴を置いて裸足になるのでサンダル持参していた方がベターです。 食事も無しで、バスタオルも無しでバンコクでこの価格だと特にお得感は無いです。2人組ならホテルの方がずっとコスパは良いです。ただ23時過ぎてもチェックインさせてくれたのでよかったです。

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Best location for shopping and easy access to/from the International Airport. Also close to Victory Monument where the mini van hub is. I took the van from there to Pattaya for less than 100 THB, good value isn't it. The staffs were extremely helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!!!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Narunaru
  • Japan

The hostel was just next to the Airpurt Link station, so it was very useful for the travelers arrive in Bangkok late at night.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Japan

maybe add towel and soap in the room (even if it's a shared bathrooms room)

• 25th Jul 2014