Link Corner Hostel Reviews

86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand

I really loved this hostel, amazing location, nice and friendly staffs, and the guest house was always clean and comfy. I should've stayed here longer, may be next time.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Excellent location, price, service and cleanliness. Two minutes walk from airport-link and a walking distance to Pratunam market. Best part about my stay was the staffs. They assisted me in any questions I had or helped in anything I may need. I will (surely) come back!!!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Friendly staffs, excellent city centre location. The room was clean and spacious.

Staff were very unhelpful and not nice at all. We had our private room which did not even have a bathroom, and the state of the showers outside was very poor with tiny flies everywhere. It was very overpriced as well.

没什么事情发生时,都可以。一旦和责任、金钱相关时,本性就暴露了。

This hostel was below standard. There were ants in my room and other insects in the bathrooms. Bathroom and showers are unhygienic.- clearly had not be cleaned for a while. Our things had to be kept in a room on the ground floor which everyone in hostel had access to- therefore not secure. WiFi was unreliable in room Worst of all the female owner was quite unfriendly. A good thing is its close to a train station but the hostel isnt close to anything of interest in town so its not worth it.

Pro: Friendly and helpful staffs with smile on their faces. Cleaner than other hostels I've been in Southeast Asia, good value for money. Large and comfortable common area. Con: No elevator.

お部屋は清潔です。とにかく立地がよく駅からもすぐわかります。シャワーはお湯はあまりでませんし、そんなに綺麗じゃないです。靴を置いて裸足になるのでサンダル持参していた方がベターです。 食事も無しで、バスタオルも無しでバンコクでこの価格だと特にお得感は無いです。2人組ならホテルの方がずっとコスパは良いです。ただ23時過ぎてもチェックインさせてくれたのでよかったです。

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Best location for shopping and easy access to/from the International Airport. Also close to Victory Monument where the mini van hub is. I took the van from there to Pattaya for less than 100 THB, good value isn't it. The staffs were extremely helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!!!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Narunaru
  • Japan

The hostel was just next to the Airpurt Link station, so it was very useful for the travelers arrive in Bangkok late at night.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Japan

maybe add towel and soap in the room (even if it's a shared bathrooms room)

• 25th Jul 2014

facilities could be nicer, located in a noisy area

The hostel is very new and beautifull, it is really clean, they do have a kitchen which is rare in asia. I was on the 5th floor, so it was really annoying to climb everyday, the internet is really slow. At the 5th floor there were 3 showers, but just one was working and didn`t have hot water, I told the staff and they solved the problem. One of the receptionist was not that nice, I had to much work to extend my stay there, su just moved to another hostel.

We only spent one short night between two flights so the hostel was really well placed; close to the AirPort train from suvabharni and approximatively 25 minutes to don mueang AirPort by car. About the hostel itself, the room had clearly not been cleaned before it was given to us : the sheets had not been changed and the blanket of the guest before us stood on the bed. The trash bin was full and there were ants in the room.

We stayed here for two nights before leaving Thailand because of its proximity to the AirLink station. Most of the rooms are facing the main street that it is on and it is VERY noisy. You hear taxis, buses and motorcycles honking all throughout the day and night, not to mention the beeping of the train a few times an hour. Also, none of our taxi drivers ever knew where it was despite it being next to a train station. Worth it for one night and you don't mind the noise and are leaving early.

Staff is amazing very friendly and it is right next to the airport rail line.

• 20th Jun 2014

The hostel is located right at the Ratchaprarop Station of the Airport Rail Link. Excellent for going to and from the airport. The staff are pretty friendly and are willing to help with your inquiries. Rooms are basic and simple, no toiletries and towels but are fine for a good night sleep. You have to leave your shoes and slippers downstairs which can be quite worrisome but in my case, nothing bad happened. Overall it's a good hostel. Thank you Link Corner!

the location of link corner was eazy to be located after alighted from the sky train(airport link). its just a 5 min walk to the hostel. staff working there are friendly, place was cozy.

Great hostel for getting to the airport or just arriving, otherwise there are better locations. Good facilities.

HOME AWAY FROM HOME . THIS IS MY SECOND TIME IN BANGKOK AND MY SECOND TIME WITH THEM . VERY FRIENDLY STAFF .