Link Corner Hostel Reviews

86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand

Cheapest hostel on the airport train line. It is located in a non touristy area. Good stop to feel the local atmosphere of bangkok when you arrive.

• 26th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel with a lovely staff. The dorms and bathroom were very nice and clean. I'll definitely come back again :)

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Very nice place to say, great location very close to the airport link great for transport.

Great hostel, great staff, high recomended

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff was friendly, Close to BTS and airport Link but therefore very noisey at Night - my bed was shaking because of the Traffic. No lockers, window did not close properly and moldy smell in the small room. Towels Not included. Cheap Place to stay for a night but that's it.

nice hostel friendly and helpful staff. .i definitely come back

Very convenient location, right next to the Airport Rail Station. Authentic local atmosphere and easy to find delicious street food stalls. Clean and plenty of restroom facilities to avoid morning queuing. Welcoming and helpful staffs.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Centrally location, clean, friendly and helpful staffs, and reasonable price.

• 21st Nov 2014

it was pitty that I didn't realise there was no kitchen facilities in the hostel. the dorm was clean and well secured, but walls were made of thin panels which you never can lean on, the two stories beds were so cheap made and make noises with even a bit of movementm. there was no ladder to climb on the second stories. I had to hold to go to washroom for a whole night! About shower rooms, ok but a bit of everything made me uncomfortable... not hot enough water, no place to put clothes etc...

It was a very pleasant stay at Link Corner. I and my friend, we stayed there twice during our trip across Thailand. I'd recommend it to all the travelers who are looking for decent accommodation at reasonable price. It was totally worth the money and time. Do go to Link Corner, you won't be disappointed. !

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • India

Pretty good place to stay. Staff where really helpful even where there was a bit of a language barrier. Really convenient if you are arriving from the airport as its right next to a station and only about 15mins by taxi (be careful of cab drivers trying to rip you off). It's a fair way from the major attractions in the city but a 10min walk to the pier on the canal solves that..... or a tuk tuk if you want.

good location to be near the airport link without being around the overpriced hustle bustle of the Phaya Thai intersection, spacious dorm rooms with personal light and plug point, and a locker if you bring your own lock. staff is helpful, and the internet is up and down but it works for what you need. decent food options nearby, and of course, a 7-11 for all your backpacker needs :)

Staff were extremely unhelpful and unprofessional. Upon arrival, following a night of travel we were not made to feel welcome.

• 22nd Oct 2014

The location of the hostel is right off the airport shuttle so it was easy to find and get to/from the airport which is what I wanted. But it was at a main junction and traffic was very noisy. In all other ways, it was a fairly average hostel.

Wonderfully clean and spacious, 2min walk to the Ratchaprapop station and easy to get a taxi in any direction since it's located at a huge cross junction. Not sure if my weekend there was a bit quiet for the hostel, but I didn't see many other guests. One of my dorm mates complained it was too quiet and lacking colour, but I guess she should've picked a hostel at Khao San if that was what she was looking for.

I really loved this hostel, amazing location, nice and friendly staffs, and the guest house was always clean and comfy. I should've stayed here longer, may be next time.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Boo to no elevators! Difficult for guests with giant luggage lugging it up and down the steps. On our floor, there was no men's washrooms so my boyfriend had to scurry to and from the upper level for access, while the females washroom was directly across from our room. Good location if you're looking for something close to the subway line/express train to subway. Slight language barrier with overnight reception, but he was nice nonetheless. Strong shrimp chip smell to hostel! Not bad though.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Excellent location, price, service and cleanliness. Two minutes walk from airport-link and a walking distance to Pratunam market. Best part about my stay was the staffs. They assisted me in any questions I had or helped in anything I may need. I will (surely) come back!!!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Friendly staffs, excellent city centre location. The room was clean and spacious.

Staff were very unhelpful and not nice at all. We had our private room which did not even have a bathroom, and the state of the showers outside was very poor with tiny flies everywhere. It was very overpriced as well.