8.7
Fabulous 509 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 509 Total Reviews
Link Corner Hostel Located at 86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Ratchathevi 10400 86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai
87% 509
13.7557259 100.5421864
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Link Corner Hostel is right next to the train which makes it so easy to get anywhere in Bangkok! The staff is very nice and the hostel is super clean. I have never stayed in a hostel before and I was a little nervous about the security and cleanliness, but staying at Link Corner Hostel has changed my mind about hostels. I would definitely recommend a stay here!

16th May 2016

This hostel is the best hostel I have stayed in while in Bangkok. It is clean, very close to a skytrain stop (basically right under the exit), near central world mall and some local street vendors. About a 70 baht taxi ride to khao san if you are interested in that place. Otherwise, the rooms have aircon and decent beds. I would stay again.

• kajanee
  • France, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Really good location in the shopping district, close to markets and malls. Good train link to get to BKK airport - station is 2 mins walk away and journey is about 30 mins.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Best place to spend the night if you are taking a flight the day after. It takes less than five minutes to get to the station to take the train to Suvarnavumi airport. We could also take a shower after we checked out, right before going to the airport.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

I first stayed here in 2014 and was so impressed by how spacious, clean and quiet the place was. My second time here proved they have maintained these high standards. Great location between 2 train stations, friendly staff, convenience store round the corner and 7-11 across the junction. NOT a partying type of hostel with booze and a rowdy crowd - please stay away from this sanctuary if you are looking for noise :P

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Mar 2016
8.0

Link Corner Hostel is overall a nice hostel. Good connection my train to the airport and lots of malls and restaurants around. Sitting in front of the hostel for smoking isn't that comfortable because it's really loudly because of the traffic. Staff is friendly, their English is okay. In the first floor there is a nice chilling area but you don't come to know so many new people.. The atmosphere is not the best but okay. Overall a great hostel to stay if you want a chill and quiet place inside.

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Mar 2016
7.7

Easy to get to from the airport, staff were really friendly and helpful and the hostel was clean. Wifi was ok, quite poor in the room but downstairs it was good. Location was central to Bangkok but not really near to parties. Fine for a one night stay!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2016

I enjoyed my stayed in Link Corner Hostel. Super friendly staff, clean, and easy to get a train to international airport. I really like their living room which I can watch my fav series. I'll come back on my next holiday to Bangkok. :)

21st Feb 2016

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The bathrooms, bed sheets, floors are very clean. Each room has lockers to store stuff. The hostel is conveniently placed close to the city center. Most of the sites are within walking distance from the hostel. The hostel staff was helpful too. There are little lamps and charging outlets near each bed, which is very helpful since I hate to disturb others after coming in late. I'll highly recommend the place.

• markeyjessica
  • Wales, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Feb 2016

The staff at Link Corner were fantastic. We even bumped into our smiley receptionist on Khao San Road who recognised us after just one night. The hostel is extremely clean, good facilities (showers weren't brilliant!) and a little far away for what we wanted to do while in Bangkok. But overall, a brilliant hostel! :)