Link Corner Hostel Reviews

86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand

Excellent location, price, service and cleanliness. Two minutes walk from airport-link and a walking distance to Pratunam market. Best part about my stay was the staffs. They assisted me in any questions I had or helped in anything I may need. I will (surely) come back!!!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Friendly staffs, excellent city centre location. The room was clean and spacious.

Staff were very unhelpful and not nice at all. We had our private room which did not even have a bathroom, and the state of the showers outside was very poor with tiny flies everywhere. It was very overpriced as well.

没什么事情发生时,都可以。一旦和责任、金钱相关时,本性就暴露了。

This hostel was below standard. There were ants in my room and other insects in the bathrooms. Bathroom and showers are unhygienic.- clearly had not be cleaned for a while. Our things had to be kept in a room on the ground floor which everyone in hostel had access to- therefore not secure. WiFi was unreliable in room Worst of all the female owner was quite unfriendly. A good thing is its close to a train station but the hostel isnt close to anything of interest in town so its not worth it.

1 2 Next » last »