Link Corner Hostel Reviews

86/7 Ratchaprarop rd., Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand

staff is friendly and helpful. not enough toilets and showers though.

Very good connection to the airlink-system, but very noisy - situated next to main road with permanent traffic. As well it is relatively far away from the nightlife in BKK.

Clean, friendly, comfortable, cheap and exceptionally well located to the airport link train. Highly recommended.

This hostel is extremely clean, one of the most clean that I have been to. I stayed in a single, and was well presented as well as clean. The way this hostel is set up is very particular and private, only has about 5 rooms per level which enables you to have some extra privacy and at least 3 showers and toilets are allocated to each level. The prices are reasonable cheap for what you get. The only downsize, and you can lie with that is sometimes the staff is not all that friendly, mainly de owne

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Booking at Link Corner Hostel was easy. I originally intended to stay for 2 nights but due to some schedule adjustments, I had to cancel the second night. They were very accommodating on the changes. I stayed at the Ladies' dormitory. The beds were simple and stable, since the room is shared, I anticipated the whispers of some residents late at night. The hostel was nothing too complicated. If you want a more peaceful atmosphere, I suggest you book somewhere else because of traffic noise. :)

best hostel, strategic place in bangkok

So I randomly booked this hostel based on past travelers before me, and let me tell you how glad I was as soon as I arrived. The room was well kept, my own sink, and all in a decent sized room. The shared bathroom I can not complain about, the hostel was clean as can be and the staff very friendly. Location was great as far as transportation, street food and a short 5 minute walk to the spectacular malls go. Little India nearby was the only con for me. Also faraway from all major monuments....

• 6th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It's a convenient location for getting to Suvarnabhumi airport, definitely. Other than that, though, I'm not sure. It's nice enough, but there is a huge amount of traffic noise -- more than in any other place I've stayed over the last couple of years travelling -- and there was nothing that really sold this to me as a particularly great hostel. Next time I want convenience for the airport, I'll probably stay in a hotel nearer the airport itself instead: cheaper price, better rooms, quieter.

I stayed here because I needed to catch the first train to the airport in the morning, and it was conveniently close. I wasn't disappointed! It was a clean, safe, place with a backpacker vibe and lots of areas to meet people and chill. It didn't really seem to be close to anything except the airport link, but if that's what you're looking for, this place is perfect.

Very conveniently located fit the airport rail link. Road very noisy if you have a room at the front. Staff were not very welcoming but facilities were good and clean.

We arrived superlate for our check in so we were only at the hostel for around 5 hours before we had to check out again but was very clean and comfortable, bathroom was nice and clean!!! Overall worth staying !!

Nice clean place with good beds and bathrooms. There are nice people staying here, but without a bar or restaurant there is very little communal atmosphere - most people are doing their own thing and seem to want it to stay that way. Also it's on the link line to the airport so inevitably it's popular with travellers who are leaving! Good place all in all, but it's a base rather than a socialising place.

Great Place :)

• 19th Nov 2013

Decent hostel, good for transportation links and close to the malls.

I stayed at Link corner for one week, the majority of the staff were mostly great, friendly and helpful although one of them was not very nice to my Thai girlfriend. There was no dining facility in the hostel itself but that was OK since there are many restaurants and street vendors in the surrounding area. The atmosphere was just average for a hostel, there is a chill out area on the second floor and some tables and chairs on the first floor, coffee in the AM would have helped the ambiance.

• 14th Nov 2013

SUCH A CLEAN, NEAT TIDY AND WELL BEHAVED-STAFF-EQUIPPED HOSTEL DOES NOT NEED ANY EXTRA PRAISE BUT THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ENVIRONMENT FOR A HOSTEL......ALWAYS FINE.....THANKS

It is a good and clean hostel with good connections to the city

Really nice hostel got everything you need, rooms really clean, and shower and bathroom as well, fairly good location for getting into Central Bangkok, and great location for the airport link train 2 min walk from station. We were in the fifth floor, fairly busy road outside but you'd expect that, I'd just say ear plugs are a great help.

Quite pricey, but a good choice if you want to be close to the Suvarnabhumi airport. You get to Don Muang airport quite easily, too: Take the Airport Link to Paya Thai, the Skytrain to Mochit, and during the day, airport shuttle busses will go from there. I wouldn't recommend it if you're going to party on Khao San Road, although this is highly overrated anyway, in my opinion.

Centrally location, easy to reach from the Airport and down town. Clean and tidy, comfortable and functional room. Rest room was also cleaner that other hostel I've been visit. Very welcoming staffs, the receptionists spoke English very fluently and one of them also spoke a little bit Japanese. Highly recommend to anyone who plan to visit Bangkok.

• 6th Nov 2013