Linne Hostel Reviews

Vegagatan 22, Gothenburg, Sweden

It was a great stay. Although I checked in really late, everything worked out. The walls are quite thin, but still it is a quiet place to relax in the evening and to sleep. The location and connection to public transport are also great. I would definitely book a room there again.

The design of room is simple yet beautiful. The bed is really soft and extremely good after a day walk. And I love the kitchenette very much! Everywhere is clean and tidy. The staff are nice and helpful. I really enjoy the stay. One of my favourite hostel I have ever stayed :)

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Staff was excellent and took a good care of us. Emma is a very gentle and smiling person. She increased the value of the hostel in our eyes. Thank you Emma!

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Not a bad location, but a bit of a walk from the real centre, although near some interesting buildings! (churches and an old fort on a hill) Small, comfortable room (the cheapest option - twin room) underneath the stairs which were a bit noisy and creaky, but generally good value for money in Sweden!

The room was a little bit cold

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Spain

The bed is so small

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • China

We had a really good stay. Only that was not fitting in this image was the saftey policy: Over 30 typics and other mistakes in approximately 17 sentences.

• 8th Nov 2013