Liola' B&B Palermo Reviews

Via Tripoli 17, Palermo, Italy

A very good surprise :) The place is beautifull and clean, in the center of the city. The owners are very cool, they speak easily with you, give advice on what you should visit and always have a smille. I higly recomend this place if you come in Palermo !!!

• 9th May 2015

I was moved from the Liola hostel to a more central hostel called Mamma Mia, right in the heart of Palermo. Spacious and beautiful rooms with a big central courtyard. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. The only downside was that the kitchen was locked with no access to cooking facilities or the fridge - so not great for self-catering. Apart from this though, it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in - definitely recommended.

Unfortunately i can't tell my opinion about LIola'B&B but about the new one they've just opened- Mamamia B&B because they gave us the room there as a surprise :D For what we are really grateful coz this was amazing, the best location, stunning view from the balcony to the main street, prv bathroom, spotlessly clean room and comfortable beds, nice atmosphere, delicious breakfast! Nothing to add! It was just awesome! I highly recommend that B&B especially for the students ;-)

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Poland

I stayed at the new sister hostel - Mamamia. Everything was brand new and clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I had a double room with a shared bathroom. There were 2 bathrooms for 3 rooms so there was never a wait. Mamamia seems to be quite quiet (which was perfect for me) so if you want a party hostel this might not be the place for you.

Definetely the nicest people in Palermo. The guys running the hostel were so helpful and very friendly. I recommend this hostel for sure.

Amazing hostel in city center, staff very kind and big breakfast! I recommend it! :D

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Spain

A nice, pleasant, charming hostel in the centre of Palermo. Room comfortable, although unable to get the heating working, as a little chilly in the evenings for early April. Free breakfast very nic, with some lovely croissants, and fresh coffee. Good to have kitchen facility available, to cook for yourself, and fridge to store items in. Lounge area nice, but could do with a couple of armchairs as well as the soda or even another sofa. Staff very helpful, on arrival, Luigi met me, & explained me.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts