Liola' B&B Palermo Reviews

Via Tripoli 17, Palermo, Italy

This was such a great start for our journey! They had to bring us to their second B&B because the other one was full. But that was no problem at all because the location was even better. The staff was super friendly and the rooms comfy and clean. There was the possibility to use a kitchen as well. The breakfast was nice. Thank you!

The location is very good, and easy to find :) It was a great pleasure for us to stay even for one night, in this hostel. Everything was clean, and we had air condition because it was awful outside, really hot. The staff was kind and easy-going people. I trully recommend it! :)

The place is very quite and staff very kind and helpfull. Lockers would be good to have. I would come again for sure.

The location was central and secure, the facilities were superb and the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, full of praise for this place.

• 29th Jun 2015

Luigi and team are fantastic hosts and extremely helpful. Couldn't recommend it more.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Austria

Great stay at the Liola' B&B. We were received very nicely by Luigi and Vikram that helped us settle in very well. The rooms were very comfortable and had AC, which was a plus in the heat of sicily. The only little thing is that there were no laundry facilities in the hostel, even though it is the case with most youth hostels in Italy. Apart from that, everything at Liola was great, it will definitely be a hostel that we'll remember.

Luigi and company were fantastic and made us feel like family for the few days we were there! The hostel was clean and in a great location and we loved our time there. Thanks Luigi!! ~Michelle from Montana

Airy, spacious, with good rooms, well furnished and all in perfect condition. I hope it stays that way forever!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Spain

My recommendation is for Mamamia Hostel which is part of Laolà Hostel. The team offered us to switch to the new opened Mamamia Hostel for same price and conditions. The hostel was one of the best I have ever been. Rooms are beautiful, bathroom (2 bathrooms for max 6 people) is super clean and breakfast (inkluded) was delicious. My highlight: the team is super nice and friendly, they help you whenever they can and recommended great spots in wonderful Palermo! We definetely wanna come back!

• 27th May 2015
  • Austria

We booked the Liola' B&B Palermo, but it was full so they drove us to their second place Mamamia which was amazing !!! It was in the center city right next to all the great places to see and the best places to go out ! Giorgio was super nice and friendly he gave us great advices for visiting the city and also very good restaurants to go to. I hope to come back to Palermo and Sicilia in the future and I will stay again at this place :) thank you Giorgio !

• 22nd May 2015

A very good surprise :) The place is beautifull and clean, in the center of the city. The owners are very cool, they speak easily with you, give advice on what you should visit and always have a smille. I higly recomend this place if you come in Palermo !!!

• 9th May 2015

I was moved from the Liola hostel to a more central hostel called Mamma Mia, right in the heart of Palermo. Spacious and beautiful rooms with a big central courtyard. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. The only downside was that the kitchen was locked with no access to cooking facilities or the fridge - so not great for self-catering. Apart from this though, it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in - definitely recommended.

Unfortunately i can't tell my opinion about LIola'B&B but about the new one they've just opened- Mamamia B&B because they gave us the room there as a surprise :D For what we are really grateful coz this was amazing, the best location, stunning view from the balcony to the main street, prv bathroom, spotlessly clean room and comfortable beds, nice atmosphere, delicious breakfast! Nothing to add! It was just awesome! I highly recommend that B&B especially for the students ;-)

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Poland

I stayed at the new sister hostel - Mamamia. Everything was brand new and clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I had a double room with a shared bathroom. There were 2 bathrooms for 3 rooms so there was never a wait. Mamamia seems to be quite quiet (which was perfect for me) so if you want a party hostel this might not be the place for you.

Definetely the nicest people in Palermo. The guys running the hostel were so helpful and very friendly. I recommend this hostel for sure.

Amazing hostel in city center, staff very kind and big breakfast! I recommend it! :D

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Spain

A nice, pleasant, charming hostel in the centre of Palermo. Room comfortable, although unable to get the heating working, as a little chilly in the evenings for early April. Free breakfast very nic, with some lovely croissants, and fresh coffee. Good to have kitchen facility available, to cook for yourself, and fridge to store items in. Lounge area nice, but could do with a couple of armchairs as well as the soda or even another sofa. Staff very helpful, on arrival, Luigi met me, & explained me.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts