Liola' B&B Palermo

Fabulous 174 Total Reviews
Fabulous 174 Total Reviews

31st Mar 2017
6.0

This hostel is in a good location for main attractions and walking around the city. There are a couple of nice Restaraunt's with friendly staff willing to help us through our time in Palermo! This hostel though, is not suitable for a vacation stay. Walls are very thin and you will get scolded if you are too loud. We got cut off from the main bathroom and do not come back to the room past midnight if there are other guests staying in the hostel. The owner, Luigi, made us feel not welcomed.

Hello dear guest, this is my first reply after 5 years. I'll never fell welcomed in my life anyone who drink and smoke in the rooms and play music at 4 a.m. in the mornig in the living room, disturbing our guests. Walls thin is a ridicoluos reason 'cause people said to me that your music arrived opposite, in the other building. The truh is that others guests wanted to call the police but thanks to my presence i saved you and your friend for a sure night. Others people will be forever welcome. Best regards , Luigi

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

The Best Hostel I ever been to. I'll back for sure. The staff Vikram helps to have the best time during my stay and visit places. The day I arrive, I arrived very late due to the flight delay but they were waiting for me. The breakfast may not wow but food in Palermo is cheap so you can bring and eat at the hostel. The only thing you have to pay attention is you should get off the from transfer bus (airport - city ) 2 stations before which is near the Theatre Politeama. Strongly Recommend!!!