Liola' B&B Palermo

Superb 172 Total Reviews
Superb 172 Total Reviews

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

The Best Hostel I ever been to. I'll back for sure. The staff Vikram helps to have the best time during my stay and visit places. The day I arrive, I arrived very late due to the flight delay but they were waiting for me. The breakfast may not wow but food in Palermo is cheap so you can bring and eat at the hostel. The only thing you have to pay attention is you should get off the from transfer bus (airport - city ) 2 stations before which is near the Theatre Politeama. Strongly Recommend!!!

4th Oct 2016

The best location you can imagine in Palermo, very central, close to a lot of places to go n the evening, bus station for the Airport and more. Wifi very good, correct breakfast, a very very good deal in Palermo, friendly welcome and more. I am a French retired, travelling a lot, staying in many places, no hesitation, I hop I will come back to this place. Marc 66,