Lion Hostel Reviews

Bravadziluk 30, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

muy piola la chica que atiende te arregla todo

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

A bit tricky to get to by taxi from the airport, because it's on a pedestrian-only street, but you should be okay as long as you print a map and, if necessary, ask some people.

Lion Hostel was a great choice for a place to stay in Sarajevo; the staff were incredibly nice and helpful, and the place itself is charming and comfortable. I also stayed at a much more expensive hotel for some of my time in Sarajevo, and having done so, I wish I'd stayed at Lion the whole time -- it was much cheaper, and much cleaner and had better facilities even.

• 1st Sep 2013

There is a pub right outside the hostel. It makes noise when you want to sleep. We got to change our room, that was good. The staff is really nice! The location is perfect! The water runs out every night from midnight to 5 in the morning.

The hostel was good, but it suffers from being located directly above a busy cafe/bar and there was a lot of noise late at night. I know that the staff probably can't do much about it, but perhaps letting guests know that certain rooms will be pretty loud would be a good idea.

• 24th Jun 2013