Lisb'on Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide, 7A, Lisbon, Portugal

if u wanna go enjoy lisbon, its the right place !!!!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Great Hostel to stay in, we never had any problems during our week there. All the staff were friendly and offered plenty of help whenever it was needed

• 9th Jun 2015

Very clean, very helpful staff, good location. You have to go to the Mercado everyday you're in Lisbon or you didn't do Lisbon right. Nothing bad about this hostel, 10/10 would stay again

• 30th May 2015

Very nice staff, close to all attractions of Lisbon, I had a nice view of Abril Bridge from my window. I'd highly recommend it.

Extremely helpful staff, they are great. Cozy atmosphere, nice breakfast and great location. I arrived at night and had only the written description how to get there and not a map. It was a bit hard to find as there were not many people around to ask. So I recommend to print out a map if you arrive late. The hostel is not far from the subway but in a small sidestreet. I would stay there again if I went back to Lisbon!

Recommend by a fellow traveller, large spacious hostel, lovely view from terrace, good garden area for relaxing, close distance to train station. The staff I met where friendly.

Nice bar, a lot of MAC computers, great for chilling. Be ready to walk up some hilly roads, not located in the heart of the city.

Great hostel, excellent facilities, convenient location. Just steps away from the metro, bus, and tram stops. One block from Bairro Alto, the main going out district. Lots of activities and helpful information. Breakfast was included! A little pricey for a double room but definitely worth it. Have already recommended to a friend visiting Lisbon in a few weeks! Awesome experience!