Lisb'on Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide, 7A, Lisbon, Portugal

Nice hostel. When I arrived the bathrooms were clean. The rooms are big enough. The atmosphere was quite nice. I was travelling alone, but in the hostel I don't feel alone. The staff is friendly, but not really organized.

• 23rd Jul 2014

This hostel is probably the nicest I've stayed at in Europe. Great place to stay.

• 20th Jul 2014

Beautyfull building and view, friendly staff, decent rooms, common room and bedrooms where pretty clean although the only downer was the cleanliness of the bathrooms. Smelled the sense of urine from the hallway and also the showerdrains had a very bad smell.

Amazing view. Clean rooms and nice staff. Good kitchen.

One of the best hostels in Lisbon and the location is perfect.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Loved my stay here. The hostel is beautiful and in a great location. Well worth your euros.

• 21st Jun 2014

This hostel is amazing! I can recommend it for everyone. I was travelling by myself and in my room there were only people travelling by themselves, they were friendly and nice, and I had an amazing time. Everything is really clean and the staff are really helpful and friendly!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

The Hostel is excellent. Beautiful, very clean and the atmosphere is amazing. The only drawback that I can remenber is the quality of the locks of the drawers.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

This was our favorite hostel on our entire vacation throughout Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Great location, absolutely incredible views out our bedroom window, amazing garden with hammocks for chilling out, and an awesome terrace as well. The hostel was super clean and modern. Staff were always friendly and willing to offer any advice or recommendations.

We had a really nice stay at Lis'on Hostel in an attic room with an incredible view over the City and the Tejo. We booked an private room and when we arrived were told that we had an 6-bed-dorm blocked for just the too of us. Maybe giving this infomation right on the internet side would be better