Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

2064 Total Reviews

Everyone are very kind, and help us very much!! Thank you!!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

The staff at Lisboa Central Hostel are amazing and made us feel welcome right from the minute we entered the hostel. The amazing fruit pancake for breakfast was something that I looked forward to, and was a nice touch to the stay.

A friendly and enjoyable environment, where the staff go the extra mile to make your stay that little bit special.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Wales

For my first hostel stay I couldn't be happier with my experience here at Lisboa Central! From beginning to end they did everything they could to help make sure our stay was a success. Its a centrally located hostel next to all the major transportations and a nice easy walk from downtown. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Lisbo!

• 17th Jan 2015

i have a long experience in travel around the world and in hostels as well, and this is by far, the best hostel i ever been. The staff are great and everything is very clean, beds, rooms, bathrooms and the kitchen, also the common areas. They make a free and very good breakfast and by night a delicious soap. If you are in Lisnon, there is no other place to stay. 10/10!

• 9th Jan 2015

My friend and I absolutely loved our stay at Lisboa Central Hostel! The staff is super friendly and helpful and really made us feel welcomed and at home. We especially appreciated the pancakes for breakfast and the soups for dinner. The premises were very clean and the water pressure in the showers is really good. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lisbon.

• 29th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels I've seen in 3 months around Europe. Facilities are great; each bed has their own socket with a box to charge your phone and put your wallet at night, also with an individual light. Rooms are spacious, beds & bathrooms always clean. Common areas such as the kitchen are great to meet people as a solo traveller. Everynight you get some kind of free meal. Staff is very friendly, welcoming and you'll always feel looked after. Would definetly come back again.

I only stayed there one night but I found everything I need, a good place to get a rest, sleep and eat before follow to my trip. It is easy to find and get there. The staff are friendly and helpful. I liked there and I guess I already know where to stay in my next trip to Lisbon!

Close to metro station. Walkable distance to downtown. Don't miss the free soup and homemade pancake!!

I will definitely visit again. love the smell in the room it helps me to fall asleep. Love the staff there!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • China

Some of the staff don't speak english. Anyway, it was relatively noisy in some parts as some room doors face kitchen. The staff was ready to help.

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. Regarding your comment, every single element of our staff that contact with guests have a very high level of English. It is one of our mandatory requirements to hire staff. The only staff that doesn't speak English is the cleaning staff.

It is really nice hostel with really friendly staff. They have a really good free breakfast and the pancakes were really good. Mama even made free soup for us in the evening. It is a small cozy place perfect for meeting other fellow travelers.

I write that everything was excellent cause there is not the "AWESOME" option.

Free breakfast (with free pancakes!), free milkshake at teatime, free TV room with playstation and loads of DVDs, spacious and clean rooms, kind and helpful staff... what else? The hostel deserves all the good reviews it has.

Incredible staff and atmosphere. Feels like home. And great free pancakes and soup!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Recommend the stay & the great pancakes at breakfast!

• 12th Dec 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to stay. Met some really cool people, and hope to return in the summer! Thank you very much to the staff for making our stay so excellent.

• 12th Dec 2014

This was the last stop of my trip in London. The hostel looked kind of small at first sight, but really the room is huge (I get a 4-bed room). Each bed has each own space and one study table. Decoration is lovely. So are all the staffs. Their free breakfast was also nice. I loved the pancake.

We love everyone. Thanks guys for making our stay a very happy one. Jose=Tomas and Lina

The staff are so friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay there and would go back. It's a little bit out of the center, but I enjoyed the walk down Liberdade to get there--let's you see more of the city!

• 7th Dec 2014