Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Literally everyone here was so nice ! Great staff, always willing to help and plenty of activities to do and ways to meet people. Best hostel experience I've ever had

Amazing hostel with great staff. Totally recommended.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Greece

Very good hostel, friendly and helpful staff. 2min to the metro. If I go back to lisbon I ll stay there again for sure!

We were very satisfied with our 2-nights stay at the hostel. It is easily accessible by metro, although not located too close to the central part of the city. The staff is extremely helpful and nice, the breakfast is great, with home-made pancakes on demand, everything is clean thanks to the zeal of the staff. In our twin room, the towels were changed every day, like in a hotel. Very nice!

Great people, great place. showers not the best though.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are enjoying your stay and the city of Lisbon. They do lots of surprise gestures like the owner making soup and tapas for everyone. The rooms are more like a hotel than a hostel...brand new and very clean. I will definitely be recommending this hostel to anyone I know going to Lisbon!

• 25th Aug 2015

Only stayed one night service was excellent and the staff were some of the friendliest I've come across.

• 23rd Aug 2015

The staff is amazingly kind, the rooms are very clean, the pancakes on breakfast are delicious and they give a lot of information about what you can do in Lisbon. The location is good, just meters away from the metro station and it is a short walk of 20 minutes to most places in downtown, Alfama or Chiado.

I just wish there were more hostels like this one!

Congratulations, excellent Hostel and good location in Lisbon. Now, with the new part of the building and more guests, the kitchen/breakfast room is a bit too small.

An amazing experience. The free breakfast was delicious and the wifi was one of the best in the city. Great way to make friends for solo travelers. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Cannot recommend this place enough. Amazing staff, fantastic set up - facilities, rooms, decor etc. The free breakfast every day is amazing and includes pancakes! Perfect location as well. We only spent 3 nights there, but had we not already booked our flights out we would 100% have stayed longer. If you're heading to Lisbon, there is no better option!!!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

15 minute walk to Rossio Square, the centre of the city, and close to metro and train connections. The rumours are true - the breakfaspancakes are very good! Also good are the facilities. Each bed has a small items holder, light, electric fan and a power point in a lockable cupboard - with international adapter! Best bedside setup I've seen - I even took a photo I was that impressed! So, while it may be time for me to get a life, it's time for you to book yourself into the Lisbon Central Hostel.

Amazing experience. The best hostel i've stayed so far. You might want to stay in the renovated part tho, as it has AC and the rooms are much better.

Was really easy to meet people and the staff were wonderful.

Loved our stay at Lisboa Central. The staff was super friendly from the second we came through the door, and gave us advice on everything we should see and where they were located. Location was pretty good too, not a far walk from the main square, like 15ish minutes (or a cheap taxi ride/metro if you're tired of walking by the end!). They have pretty much anything you need. You can buy shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush set, water, cokes, and beers right at the reception desk. Great friendly place

• 6th Aug 2015

Had a great stay, the staff was really nice, arrived late at night and offered me some soup!

The location of the hostel was really good. There is a metro station two minutes away from the hostel, but it was also possible to quickly walk downtown. Every single person of the staff was always really helpful and friendly. The pubcrawl was organized by some staff members, so you were able to get to know them better as well. Moreover, it was my first hostel in which everything was clean all the time. Hence, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend everyone to stay here.

• 6th Aug 2015

Good location, well equipped rooms and very helpful staff. Would definitely recommend! Also the morning pancakes are delicious !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6