Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Our large four bed room had lovely wood floors and high ceilings. Everything was clean, Andre had the most informative check-in process ever and was always there with answers to any question, and the pancakes in the morning were delicious!!

The staff was amazing! They couldn't have been any more friendly or helpful. The hostel was super clean and had a great atmosphere. We were able to meet a lot of other friendly visitors. By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at and I wish I could've stayed longer. I highly recommend it to everyone!

• 20th Mar 2015

I definitely would recommend to stay at this hostel if your goig to make a trip to Lisboa! Actually it didn't felt like staying in a hostal more like staying in four stars hotel!!! They welcome you with showing you around in the whole building and they give you already some informations about the city and recomandations what to do! The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean and you get the best pancakes in the world at morning and in the afternoon you get a homemade soup from the hostels mom!!!

• 17th Mar 2015

Awesome hostel, with an even better staff. Barbara, Andre, and the rest of the staff were very friendly and quite keen to make sure our visit to Lisbon was enjoyable and enriching and that our stay was relaxing. Pancakes, milkshakes, and smiles go a long way in winning over the hearts of tired tourists- and yours certainly won mine and my friends'. Thank you, Lisboa Central! I will most definitely be staying here if I am in Lisbon again and will recommend it to my friends who go.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I have spent 6 days in this hostel and it was an excellent choice. The staff is super helpful and kind; they will always give you good advices. You will notice that at the check in. The breakfast it is very good and you will also get home made pancakes! The hostel has a good location too; it is really close to the historical center and to the bairro alto, the place where you will find the best night life. Plus the hostel is really clean and has good common areas where you can have conversation a

• 11th Mar 2015

this is one of the best hostels ive been to around the world. The staff are super friendly, knowledgeable and willimg to help with anything you need. its right next to the umderground rail and also the centre of town. facilities are clean and neat and the breakfast pancakes are awesome. They even cook dinner for everyone quite often. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I liked Hostel so much. If you like walking, It is located just 10 minutes walking distance. You can walk down to City Center...

If anybody is bad-mouthing this place they are lying. Wonderful staff and owner, clean, safe and on a great location. Staff is really welcoming and friendly and they are more than happy to help you out with whatever you need. I will miss the pancakes and the soup. Will definitely return here when I come back to Lisbon.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Finland

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in: terrific staff, super clean facilities, great food, atmosphere and location. I emphatically reccomend it!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The best hostel I've ever stayed, good and comfortable rooms. Perfect location, helpful staff that make me fill like at home.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

I loved the hostel!! Staff is so welcoming, and makes you feel at home, They serve homemade pancakes in the free breakfast, and they are so good! In some evenings, you may have free soup for dinner, made by the owner itself. I coudn't recommend it enough to anyone going to Lisbon.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They recommended us activities and places to visit.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • zbradbury8199

It was a very nice hostel, very friendly staff, clean and secure.

Staff goes out their way to organize events and otherwise make you feel at home. Great breakfast and the crowd was also very energetic.

A great hostel in a great city . I liked it very much and had a wonderful stay . The staff is helpful and adorable and the breakfast pancakes are so delicious . I recommend this place for everyone .

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in so far. All the staff is really friendly and nice; you feel like at home. The atmosphere makes it really easy to make friends. Each bed has its own plug, light and drawer. They serve homemade pancakes in the free breakfast, which are delicious. Depending on the evening, you may as well have free soup for dinner, made by the owner itself. I coudn't recommend it enough to anyone going to Lisbon.

i hadn't expected any for only to stay, but, there were plenty of hospitality and nice time though it's quite cheap. yhis hostel is one of my good memory in Lisbon. thx, and thx again

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Well, you can stay there for one or two nights - everything is really funktional and good. But i missed the community. Central Hostel is more a business than a profession and you feel that.

They are very friendly and help you with everything.. The location is a 10-15 min walk to city center they have free breakfast and made soup for everyone around dinner the staff is on point!

You will not want to leave this hostel. Incredibly warm and welcoming staff, pub crawls twice a week, plentiful breakfasts and free dinner on some nights - this hostel has it all. Perfect location, and the staff and very knowledgeable on other areas to explore in Portugal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4