Lisboa Central Hostel

Superb 3294 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 3294 Total Reviews

18th Apr 2017

Just amazing. Nicest hostel staff I have ever had, they make food for you every night, so clean, amazing beds. Just a great place!!!! Love it here.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

Had a very lovely stay - they even made me breakfast at 5.45 am as I had to leave for my early flight. There is always some snacks on the table and they even made some delicious carrot soup for us. Nice rooms, clean, and friendly staff. Really recommand it!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in and also one of the cheapest. My friend and I stayed in a 10 bed dorm and it was very spacious and the beds were comfortable and come pre-made! The hostel is always clean and the facilities are great with several areas to hang out in and a great kitchen. Breakfast was excellent considering it was included and I loved the pancakes. The staff were superb and they showed us around the hostel when we arrived which makes you feel very welcomed.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Lovely and organised place to stay. Staff there are really nice and it´'s incredible how much they're helpful and supportive. Right in the city center and super near the metro. I'd stay there again and recommend it 100%.

14th Apr 2017

The staff here are awesome! Free breakfast in the morning where you can have freshly-made pancakes. Location is very close to metro and a short walk to historic Lisbon. Showers were a bit small, but otherwise facilities were great.

14th Apr 2017

I had a good time in this hostel. It was really clean, the staff were friendly and plenty of toilets and showers so not need wait so ever to wait. The atmosphere was amazing but I wish they had a bar in there. The location was a bit of walk from the centre and the night life but it had a metro station just a minute away. So overall I am happy and would definately recommend this place.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Lisboa Central Hostel is a magical experience, and made my trip to Lisbon so much more fulfilling and worthwhile! When traveling alone, I sometimes get a bit nervous about staying in hostels, but something about this place brings out the best in people. I never for a second had an uncomfortable experience or felt anything less than 100% safe. It's small, but feels like home, and is wonderfully clean! Also, the pancakes are incredible.

12th Apr 2017

Great hostel, great staff and good location ! Perfect b

9th Apr 2017

I had a wonderful experience at this hostel. The staff was amazingly friendly and down-to-earth. I stayed in a 10-person mixed room and it was tidy with comfortable beds, lockers, plenty of space, a fan, a light, and a charger next to the bed. The bathroom was always clean and stocked with toilet paper. The staff gave my friend and I free soup and dessert one day and let us try some typical liquor as well. This is a wonderful hostel that I unreservedly recommend.

5th Apr 2017

Overall this was a safe and pleasant place to stay. The staff is nice and go over a map with you when you arrive to show you the main sights. It is in a great location. However, the facilities are a bit old and at least on my floor almost every showerhead was broken (ie you'd have to hold it up to shower). They also don't have a ton of tours to nearby towns/sites themselves--you would have to find a separate tour group for that. Good place but not excellent.