Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Very friendly and helpful staff. We would have preferred separate toilets/baths for men/women.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I loved the hostel so much that I was sorry to have to leave the place! I loved the room, the kitchen and your hospitality! Best hostel ever!!

• 10th Jul 2014

Perfect location for visiting Lissabon

• 10th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent in all regards!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Luxembourg

Staff are super. Especially mumma maja who made the hostel feel like home xx

Great staff and a welcome environment. Free breakfast was great and room very nice and clean

• 8th Jul 2014

Dont look further. Just pick this one. Small and very cozy. Friendly staff and pancakes in the morning. You dont want to leave :)

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

I cannot express how brilliant this place was. It's more like a B&B than a hostel! Not only were we greeted with friendly faces assuring us they were here to help, they kept to their word and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We shared a private en suite room which was clean and were suprised to have our bedsheets changed daily. Breakfast was a lovely treat every day and the staff were beyond helpful with their knowledge of the area. Would 100% recommend to travelers!

• 7th Jul 2014

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. It felt like a family-run hostel. Upon arrival we were greeted with homemade Portuguese treats and were offered a meal one night for dinner, in order to taste real Portuguese dishes. The bathrooms were cleaned regularly and our towels were changed because we stayed for 3 days. The hostel was about a 20 min walk from downtown, although it was a very simple, straight walk.

It's a smaller hostel, but it's really cute, and the staff made us feel like their family. Good location, although it's a walk from the city center. I would highly recommend it.

It's a very clean and organised hostel so if that's what you're looking for, it's definitely a good choice(though I don't find the location that good). The staff are really nice and helpful, however the hostel is not really cosy or homelike and I was almost afraid of touching anything because it was so clean and tidy. I would have loved a little bit more chilled hostel atmosphere but it's a nice place and people are friendly. The pancakes are good too.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you for choosing LCH. Regarding your review we would like to apologise that it was too clean for you, usually people like clean places, and it definitely is an area that we do work hard on, we clean the hostel regularly and thoroughly. Also you said you didn’t find the location good and I think this is down to what you want. We are very centrally located, in walking distance of the main spots and near all public transport.

we stayed here for a week, and absolutely loved it! friendliest staff in the world, so many great facilities and everything was super clean. it's a bit of a walk to the city center but it's really not a big deal to walk through the lovely city. delicious pancakes every morning and the "mama" of the hostel would often cook delicious food at night. loved the fact that there were many communal areas, i spent some hungover days watching movies and chilling with the other guests. LOVED IT!

• 1st Jul 2014

Lisboa is a bit sketchy in places but this hostel is really nice. Definitely recommended

My stay wasn't long, but I thought the facilities were great. It's in a great location with very easy access to the Metro, not too far from the airport, and some good restaurants. The place is kept very clean by a nice staff. The staff is the stand out here. They're extremely friendly and informative. And they have excellent customer service. Definitely staying here for my return to Lisbon.

• 25th Jun 2014

Lisboa Central Hostel was one of the reasons why I like Portugal very much :) Staff is really helpful who gives you a lot of ideas and tips of where to go (esp if u hv no idea and expectation of how Lisbon is like when u arrive, just like me lol) The breakfast is also very nice! And they also have free printing service in case you need to print out anything.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

One of my best hostel experiences:) It felt like a cozy home away from home but still provided plenty of opportunities to meet people. The staff was so sweet and helpful as well!!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Best hostel I've been at in Europe so far. They set the bar high for all hostels and so far no one can compete. They were very helpful and friendly. Free pancakes every morning and soup every night. Can't beat the value for the price. I'll be back at the end of August

Such a nice, stylish, cheap hostel, and the friendliest and most helpful staff you can imagine. Everything was just perfect! The only thing is that you have to walk quite a bit to get to the "center" which can be annoying after some time.

it is a good hostel. the owner is really kind and nice. i fell down from the stairs in the hostel and they kindly sent me to a good hospital and stay with me in the hospital. i am really grateful for this. i felt they really take the guests as family and friends. They also pay for the medical expense(they told me it is 354.98 euro.)they tell us we did not have to pay the expense, they have insurance to cover. They are really really nice to me. They are very responsible and nice persons! Thanks!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5