9.5
Superb 2,926 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 2,926 Total Reviews
Lisboa Central Hostel Located at Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1150-282 Lisboa Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160
95% 2926
38.7244596 -9.1477715
    Rooms available

19th Sep 2016

Had a great time at the Hostel. The Staff smiled all the time which made you feel as if you were home :) The day I got there, they offered me a free milkshake and it was delicious. My roommates were really friendly and I loved the way the room was decorated. :D

• Greece, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

That hostel surprised us in a positive way!!the room are spacious,clean ,new and the staff so friendly and helpfull! I highly recommend that hostel.it is worth spend money😊😊😙

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

Absolutely loved my stay at this beautiful hostel. So homely and such friendly staff. The breakfast was amazing with the pancakes, and the dinner of soup and pasta was definitely a welcome surprise. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

All the staff were wonderful, more helpful than any hotel I've ever stayed in. Beds were so comfy, rooms are beautifully decorated. They even have a personal fan,charging port and light at each bed! And the Pancakes are great! They really will help you have a fantastic holiday! Will definitely be back and will be bringing friends! 🌟

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Definitely the nicest and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. Fantastic location only a short walk into the city. Added bonus of soup and pasta for dinner was fantastic!! I would definitely visit again.

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

THE best hostel I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff, clean and modern facilities, easy to meet people and go out, lots of suggestions and activities. Great for those wanting socialise but also those who want to chill. Only negative is that it is about a 20 minute walk to the centre of Lisbon. 10 bacalhau out of 10 !

• roisincarroll7687
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016
7.7

Thee room was lovely, comfy bed, individual fan and light, lots of space. Showers were clean and overall the hostel had good facilities, I especially liked the universal sockets. Downside:shutter didn't work in dorm,small common room, no introduction talk from staff and when asked for recommendations for restaurants they directed me to a local American burger bar..

Thanks for staying in LCH. I am pleased that you liked the room and hostel facilities. The shutter was fixed immediately after seeing your comment (it was just stuck at the top). Next time please tell us and we will help straight away. Regarding the restaurant our staff has a vast knowledge, but in your situation it seemed the best option considering the time restriction. We are sorry if the suggestion wasn’t the best option.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2016
7.7

The hostel is great specially if your not sharing any bathroom commodities with other guests, specially since showers are only disinfected once a day. Besides, there are lots of guests who don't have any respect to common areas and have grave hygiene deficiencies. Our towels weren't removed nor daily nor every two days. During breakfasts, me and my partner were the only ones that said "Good Morning" and scarcely two soft voices answered. Other than that, fine experience!!

Thanks for staying with us 3 nights in one of our ensuite rooms. Shared showers are disinfected at least twice a day as routine and more times if needed. Only the private showers (like the one in your room) are cleaned once a day. Regarding the towels, like many hotels we have a friendly environmental policy and we change the towels when they are left on the floor otherwise we assume that you still want to keep using the same towels. Apart from that we always change them every 3 days.

3rd Sep 2016

Nice place. Only stayed for a single night. The room I stayed in had stairs instead of ladders for the bunkbeds which made getting in and out without waking everyone up a lot easier.

• USA, Male, 41+