Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Great location, clean facilities, best free breakfast I've encountered, a very friendly and helpful staff, and an economical price. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It's one of the best I've ever stayed at. It was really an excellent experience from the accommodations in the room to a delicious included breakfast (fresh fruit, cereal, toast, pancakes!), and a staff that was knowledgeable of the area, spoke great English, and was friendly and willing to help.

Fantastic facility, great staff and overall wonderful experience! Free pancakes every mornings doesn't hurt either

It was extraordinarily brilliant, way beyond our expectations, as was Lisbon itself.

• 28th Jan 2016

A quick but lovely stay! Don't miss the pancakes :)

Highly recommendable! Stayed in four bed room and liked it very much. Pancakes at breakfast

Staff were AMAZING!!

it's the best hotel I've ever been, everything good and even surprise

The hostel was beautfil and clean and the staff was lovely! Very helpful and always ready to give you a good advice for places to visit, party or just have a good time :)

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

I went to this hostel before Christmas, which may have contributed to the lack of atmosphere as there were only a couple of other guests there. However, the hostel was very clean and well-maintained. The staff members were friendly and helpful.

MOST BEAUTIFUL HOSTEL EVER!!! The staff is amazing and super friendly and helpful, always there for you. The breakfast is great with really good pancakes! The perfect start for a day full of sightseeing and walking. The rooms are all super nice and well equipped. And the bathrooms are also very clean, just like the rest. I loved to stay here. Thank you guys! You are great! Hugs from Giulia and Jawad

• 15th Dec 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in - actually, it's the better than staying in a hotel! The safe are awesome, particularly the owner. She is a saint! She would cook us soup purely because she didn't want us to go hungry. This hostel has amazing facilities too. It's a must stay if you're going to Lisbon!

By far the best (and best value) hostel I have ever stayed in. Thank you

• 11th Dec 2015

Great experience! Loved the soup every night and the clean rooms!!! Love the lockable box by our beds and the rack to hang coats and towels. This hostel was made for a traveler!

Staff are incredibly friendly! They really lived up to their presentation on hostel world. It really adds to the atmosphere and generates a friendly environment for everyone to greet and meet! Would stay again.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I will definitely be coming back.

I went with 3 friends and our experience was perfect. Location, room cleanliness and the atmosphere, shared area .. all great! I recommend for sure! breakfast is wonderful, with wonderful pancakes!

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Spain

The moment i stepped into the premises they offered me chicken soup and ginjinha, i felt like family.

Great welcoming hostel! I enjoyiedsuper clean room, bathrooms & tasty pancakes for breakfast:)

Fantastic pancakes at breakfast! I kept extending my stay to have more pancakes ;) The hostel has many activities throughout the week, and the staff are friendly, talkative and willing to help all the time. The only minor disadvantage is the location - it takes 20 minutes to walk into the center, but there is a lot of public transport so it's not a big problem.

Lisboa Central Hostel is Fantastic! I've stayed in many hostels around Europe and this one is definitely my new favorite. The hostel had a wonderful relaxing vibe, and it was large enough to offer some privacy, while also small enough to feel cozy and meet people. The kitchen had everything and was impeccably clean. The bed were also comfortable and had nice sheets and duvets, and the rooms are heated! The staff were also very friendly and offered lots of information about Lisbon.

• 21st Nov 2015