Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

2006 Total Reviews

PERFECT !

• 14th Nov 2014

We had a great couple nights at the hostel. It was very clean and all my belongings were safe during the stay. Didn't even realize a free breakfast was included; they had great pancakes. Only thing I disliked was the staff on Friday night was trying to keep it really quiet during our pre-drink, which was a bummer.

• 14th Nov 2014

Overall a great stay. Close to the city centre

Really, really friendly staff. It's great that they give you free (and tasty) soup everyday, and €1 for unlimited sangria on Friday was awesome. Only minor disappointment was that the free ginjinha tasting on my first night didn't seem to happen, although I may have just missed it!

Thank you very much for your hospitality welcome and very comfortable and happy stay in your hotel and hope to book your hotel again when travelling in lisboa one day in future;)

Everything was very good. All the stuff was caring all the time and when ever we had a problem, everybody was immediately trying to fix it. The mail service was also very good, I wrote a mail to the hostel at 11 pm and got an answer at 1 am :) If you want to stay in Lisbon and the hostel has still some free beds for the night, you should definitely stay there.

• 8th Nov 2014

Free freshly made banana & apple pancakes in the morning??? umm yeah!!! this hostel is my #2 favorite hostel i've stayed in my 4 month Euro backpacking trip. Hands down a MUST! the staff are really friendly, provide a full introduction to the city with a big map, the do's and don'ts. Oh yeah free soup in the evening! they almost have an acitivity for everyday, pub crawl, games at night. Rooms were pretty good, good showers, laundry service, 3 euro wines, sangria night etc.. A MUST in Lisboa

Definitely the best hostel in which I had ever been! Really nice staff, very good price, the hostel was always clean, with spacious rooms, cosy living rooms... We also had been offered pancakes for breakfast ! I real pleasure to stay there, thank you guys

very kindly staff

Such friendly people, excellent job!

I can't say enough good things about this place. The hospitality was first rate--i felt like I was part of the family. There were so many little details and perks: pancakes in the am, complimentary homemade soup at night, a little free beverage at check-in to name a few. The location was perfect and it was easy to find. I loved this place!!!

The friendliest and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff and owners were super hospitable and created an amazing atmosphere. Most evening the hostel owner cooked some food and offered to guests for free, that was a kind gesture and a great way of introducing guests to eachother. This is were I will stay next time I visit Lisbon.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

The staff where the best, super friendly. The hostel cooked free meals which where delicious great vibe and very secure. The best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 11th Oct 2014

Odette and Richard are the best! And I met lots of great people at the hostel. I have no complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

Expect free soup for every lunch and dinner. Great and informative staff. Very clean. Good location. I recommend you stay here. So good I'm writing my first review.

• 7th Oct 2014

Great hostel! The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my stay very much. :-)

• 6th Oct 2014

Everything perfect!

Communal areas are lacking in openness

• 5th Oct 2014

Se tivesse como dar mais que 100% com certeza o faria... Localização perfeita.. Pessoas maravilhosas... A estrutura do hostel é uma das melhores que já vi.. Recomendadissimo!

Perfect location within the city and especially a well trained staff who can arrange for anything you might need during your stay make a good basis for a pleasant stay. Even the walls which seem to be made from paper cannot touch the experience.

• 3rd Oct 2014