Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1982 Total Reviews

I can't say enough good things about this place. The hospitality was first rate--i felt like I was part of the family. There were so many little details and perks: pancakes in the am, complimentary homemade soup at night, a little free beverage at check-in to name a few. The location was perfect and it was easy to find. I loved this place!!!

The friendliest and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff and owners were super hospitable and created an amazing atmosphere. Most evening the hostel owner cooked some food and offered to guests for free, that was a kind gesture and a great way of introducing guests to eachother. This is were I will stay next time I visit Lisbon.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

The staff where the best, super friendly. The hostel cooked free meals which where delicious great vibe and very secure. The best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 11th Oct 2014

Odette and Richard are the best! And I met lots of great people at the hostel. I have no complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

Expect free soup for every lunch and dinner. Great and informative staff. Very clean. Good location. I recommend you stay here. So good I'm writing my first review.

• 7th Oct 2014

Great hostel! The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my stay very much. :-)

• 6th Oct 2014

Everything perfect!

Communal areas are lacking in openness

• 5th Oct 2014

Se tivesse como dar mais que 100% com certeza o faria... Localização perfeita.. Pessoas maravilhosas... A estrutura do hostel é uma das melhores que já vi.. Recomendadissimo!

Perfect location within the city and especially a well trained staff who can arrange for anything you might need during your stay make a good basis for a pleasant stay. Even the walls which seem to be made from paper cannot touch the experience.

• 3rd Oct 2014

one of the best hostels I've ever been, super friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, great pancake breakfast. I would absolutely recommend !!!!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Had a wonderful stay! Staff make you feel at home as you walk through the door. Facilities are designed with the traveller I'm mind. Atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Could go on and on with praises. If you are travelling to Lisbon make this your home!

Such welcoming and friendly staff, made me feel so comfortable and right at home from the moment I entered the door... best hostel I've stayed in, I didn't want to leave! The free soups, pancakes and milkshakes were delicious as well - topped off a perfect stay. Definitely no faults with this place, I'll be be back here in a heartbeat next time I come to Lisbon.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Excellent stay at the Lisboa Central Hotel.

• 27th Sep 2014

The staff was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the only minus was the noise that started early in the terrace and I wasn't to sleep a bit longer.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel definately stay again!

This was a 1st class Hostel. The staff here exceeded my expectations and it was obvious they all loved their jobs. I am sure the owner play a part here.it was prolly my 2nd favour Hostel in Portugal. Location, cleanliness, atmosphere would all be reasons for me to stay here again.

Really nice hostel. The staff are amazing and it's very clean. Free dinners as well. Had a lovely stay.

This is the best hostel I've ever been in. I stayed for 4 nights. I felt completely secure in this hostel. The recepcionist is 24 hours in front of the door and inside room has each bed its safe locker. Location of the hostel is just 2 min away from metro and bus, and app. 15 min walking to main (Rossio) square. Staff is realy nice, they help you with everything you need. Every question you have, they answer. Atmosphere is just amazing, hostel is reaaly clean and totally worth of my money.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Location of the hostel is great about a 20 minute walk to Central Lisbon and very easy to find from the metro stop. The first night was great, though second night was a Saturday night and was very noisy (even with being in a private room) with people coming in late and doors banging.

• 20th Sep 2014