Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1948 Total Reviews

The staff was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the only minus was the noise that started early in the terrace and I wasn't to sleep a bit longer.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

This was a 1st class Hostel. The staff here exceeded my expectations and it was obvious they all loved their jobs. I am sure the owner play a part here.it was prolly my 2nd favour Hostel in Portugal. Location, cleanliness, atmosphere would all be reasons for me to stay here again.

Really nice hostel. The staff are amazing and it's very clean. Free dinners as well. Had a lovely stay.

This is the best hostel I've ever been in. I stayed for 4 nights. I felt completely secure in this hostel. The recepcionist is 24 hours in front of the door and inside room has each bed its safe locker. Location of the hostel is just 2 min away from metro and bus, and app. 15 min walking to main (Rossio) square. Staff is realy nice, they help you with everything you need. Every question you have, they answer. Atmosphere is just amazing, hostel is reaaly clean and totally worth of my money.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Location of the hostel is great about a 20 minute walk to Central Lisbon and very easy to find from the metro stop. The first night was great, though second night was a Saturday night and was very noisy (even with being in a private room) with people coming in late and doors banging.

• 20th Sep 2014

This hostel is great! Staff was so friendly, hostel was very clean and there is thought about everything you need for a pleasant stay.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Just Great !!!!! I liked it very much.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

• 15th Sep 2014

The staff were really great and helpful! Also the hostel was really generous, giving lots of little extras for free, like the milkshakes on Mondays, yummy homemade soup on many evenings, pancakes for breakfast etc! They really care about the guests and go out of their way to help you! My only suggestion for improvement would be that it would be great to have some fruit available for breakfast.

• 13th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here, really helpful staff, great facilities and would go back.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome staff. Location was about 10 mins to the city center, but close to the metro. A bit hard to find if you don't get out of the right subway exit. Only 2 toilets though and 3 showers.. I think.. Very helpful in helping you find somewhere to go, even for tourist attractions in other cities.

Thanks very much for you comment. Just a small correction: the entire hostel has 9 shared showers and 7 shared toillets (not counting with the private ones). The floor were you stayed has 4 shared shared showers and 3 shared toillets. Thanks for staying at LCH! :)

It was a genuine pleasure to stay at the Lisboa Central Hostel. I felt at home from the very first minute of my stay!! The reason for this was on the one side the warm welcome from André and Joana, but also on the other side the familiar and feel-well atmosphere in general. André and Joana have both a smiley personality and they are always courteous, helpful and give you tips for activities in Lisbon and its surroundings. Another benefit: The breakfast with Manuela's delicious pancakes. ♥ ♥ CU

• 9th Sep 2014

This hostel was a ton of fun! The staff were great, and we had a bunch of awesome people staying in the hostel with us. Pancakes, Pubcrawls & Portuguese Pricing (the 4 P's of this awesome hostel) make for an incredible stay. Have already recommended it to fellow travellers!

What a great hostel ! - I could have stayed a week.So very welcoming! Maps

Excelent location, easy to reach from the airport and train stations, and at a few minutes walk to the centre. Individual bedlights. Plugs for charging your devices (both 220V and USB plugs) inside a box which can contain your devices and closed with a lock (not provided).

The hostel staff were so friendly and accommodating. They really felt like a family. Very happy people. The location was great.

• 29th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Lisboa Central Hostel. The staff took really good care of me and made sure that I felt welcomed and at home. I especially think that Andre and Barbara were really nice, because they have a really nice way of treating the guests.

• 28th Aug 2014

Excellent time spend it in Lisbon!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Romania

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was awesome, breakfast was awesome, the soup was awesome...and so on. I highly recommend this Hostel to everybody, it's an amazing place to enjoy the time in Lisboa. It's one of the cleanest I've seen aswell. Already missing those ridiculous delicious pancakes for breakfast. Obrigado!

• 24th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel, definitely the best hostel i've ever stay in!! Very friendly staff. I definitely recommend Lisboa Central Hostel!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6