Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

2019 Total Reviews

Incredible staff and atmosphere. Feels like home. And great free pancakes and soup!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Recommend the stay & the great pancakes at breakfast!

• 12th Dec 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to stay. Met some really cool people, and hope to return in the summer! Thank you very much to the staff for making our stay so excellent.

• 12th Dec 2014

We love everyone. Thanks guys for making our stay a very happy one. Jose=Tomas and Lina

The staff are so friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay there and would go back. It's a little bit out of the center, but I enjoyed the walk down Liberdade to get there--let's you see more of the city!

• 7th Dec 2014

Excellent! Best in town.

Best hostel i have ever been in!!! it's liek a big family, not only amongst the clients, but also the staff is very nice, welcoming and very helpful!!

Never have I stayed in a hostel/hotel that has better nailed the "home away from home" vibe. Odette and the staff are awesome (as are the free daily pancakes and soup), the hostel is clean and extremely comfortable. The other travellers I met there were some of the best I've met on my three month trip. Cannot recommend this hostel enough; it is the best I've ever stayed in and Has my vote for best hostel in the world. I will be back.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Very friendly people, willing to help. Odette made us soup one night and every day they have delicious pancakes for breakfast.

I don't stay anywhere else when I come to Lisbon!

Great Hostel! Felt like home when passing the door :)

PERFECT !

• 14th Nov 2014

We had a great couple nights at the hostel. It was very clean and all my belongings were safe during the stay. Didn't even realize a free breakfast was included; they had great pancakes. Only thing I disliked was the staff on Friday night was trying to keep it really quiet during our pre-drink, which was a bummer.

• 14th Nov 2014

Hi, thanks for staying with us. I am sorry about any incident with the staff, but we were only trying to keep the noise down because it was almost 1 am and there were other guests already asleep. :)

Overall a great stay. Close to the city centre

Really, really friendly staff. It's great that they give you free (and tasty) soup everyday, and €1 for unlimited sangria on Friday was awesome. Only minor disappointment was that the free ginjinha tasting on my first night didn't seem to happen, although I may have just missed it!

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. The ginjinha tasting did happen that night, I couldn't figure out why you missed :(

Thank you very much for your hospitality welcome and very comfortable and happy stay in your hotel and hope to book your hotel again when travelling in lisboa one day in future;)

Everything was very good. All the stuff was caring all the time and when ever we had a problem, everybody was immediately trying to fix it. The mail service was also very good, I wrote a mail to the hostel at 11 pm and got an answer at 1 am :) If you want to stay in Lisbon and the hostel has still some free beds for the night, you should definitely stay there.

• 8th Nov 2014

Free freshly made banana & apple pancakes in the morning??? umm yeah!!! this hostel is my #2 favorite hostel i've stayed in my 4 month Euro backpacking trip. Hands down a MUST! the staff are really friendly, provide a full introduction to the city with a big map, the do's and don'ts. Oh yeah free soup in the evening! they almost have an acitivity for everyday, pub crawl, games at night. Rooms were pretty good, good showers, laundry service, 3 euro wines, sangria night etc.. A MUST in Lisboa

Definitely the best hostel in which I had ever been! Really nice staff, very good price, the hostel was always clean, with spacious rooms, cosy living rooms... We also had been offered pancakes for breakfast ! I real pleasure to stay there, thank you guys

very kindly staff