Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1932 Total Reviews

This hostel is great! Staff was so friendly, hostel was very clean and there is thought about everything you need for a pleasant stay.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

• 15th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here, really helpful staff, great facilities and would go back.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome staff. Location was about 10 mins to the city center, but close to the metro. A bit hard to find if you don't get out of the right subway exit. Only 2 toilets though and 3 showers.. I think.. Very helpful in helping you find somewhere to go, even for tourist attractions in other cities.

Thanks very much for you comment. Just a small correction: the entire hostel has 9 shared showers and 7 shared toillets (not counting with the private ones). The floor were you stayed has 4 shared shared showers and 3 shared toillets. Thanks for staying at LCH! :)

This hostel was a ton of fun! The staff were great, and we had a bunch of awesome people staying in the hostel with us. Pancakes, Pubcrawls & Portuguese Pricing (the 4 P's of this awesome hostel) make for an incredible stay. Have already recommended it to fellow travellers!

What a great hostel ! - I could have stayed a week.So very welcoming! Maps

Excelent location, easy to reach from the airport and train stations, and at a few minutes walk to the centre. Individual bedlights. Plugs for charging your devices (both 220V and USB plugs) inside a box which can contain your devices and closed with a lock (not provided).

The hostel staff were so friendly and accommodating. They really felt like a family. Very happy people. The location was great.

• 29th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Lisboa Central Hostel. The staff took really good care of me and made sure that I felt welcomed and at home. I especially think that Andre and Barbara were really nice, because they have a really nice way of treating the guests.

• 28th Aug 2014

Excellent time spend it in Lisbon!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Romania

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was awesome, breakfast was awesome, the soup was awesome...and so on. I highly recommend this Hostel to everybody, it's an amazing place to enjoy the time in Lisboa. It's one of the cleanest I've seen aswell. Already missing those ridiculous delicious pancakes for breakfast. Obrigado!

• 24th Aug 2014

Ivan Drago is back !! Wonderful place during the stay in the hostel, clean, friendly chaps, great and helpful staffs. The staffs are so good like they are the encyclopaedia of the town. Would definitely revisit this wonderful place in the future. The staff gave us a little discount of staying in a better room for a cheaper price too !! When i accidentally overbooked the next day. Good soup lady who was a great nutritionist who is always smart. Shout out to Barbara, great helper of all time.

lovely lovely hostel and staff, i already recommended this hostel to few other fellow travelers.

• 22nd Aug 2014

The best hostel I've stayed at so far, I'd recommend it to anyone coming to Lisbon! The staff are amazing and go above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience and the hostel is one of the cleanest I've seen. The pancakes are delicious too!

Best hostel I stopped in for seven weeks of on-the-go travelling

Amei minha estadia. Parabéns pelo serviço prestado.

This place is perfect! especially that people who are working in there, so kind and valuable! You can find free soap, iron, kitchen staff and lots of things!! Really, they are so lovely! Stay there and enjoy 😊

Great hostel, only stayed there for a night but everything was clean and the staff were helpful. There was even a guy making crepes for breakfast!

The lady who owns the hostel was amazing! Very accommodating, great rooms and showers. Highly recommend

• 4th Aug 2014

I was a bit disappointed with Lisbon, but not with this hostel! The location is quite good, close to the metro stations, the staff are very friendly and always willing to help. I can't complain about rooms or bathrooms, the hostel was very clean all the time. Nice atmosphere as well, I felt like home from the first moment and then I met some nice people. I can't really think of anything I could complain about, so the conclusion is that the hostel is a very good one!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6