Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1926 Total Reviews

What a great hostel ! - I could have stayed a week.So very welcoming! Maps

Excelent location, easy to reach from the airport and train stations, and at a few minutes walk to the centre. Individual bedlights. Plugs for charging your devices (both 220V and USB plugs) inside a box which can contain your devices and closed with a lock (not provided).

The hostel staff were so friendly and accommodating. They really felt like a family. Very happy people. The location was great.

• 29th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Lisboa Central Hostel. The staff took really good care of me and made sure that I felt welcomed and at home. I especially think that Andre and Barbara were really nice, because they have a really nice way of treating the guests.

• 28th Aug 2014

Excellent time spend it in Lisbon!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Romania

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was awesome, breakfast was awesome, the soup was awesome...and so on. I highly recommend this Hostel to everybody, it's an amazing place to enjoy the time in Lisboa. It's one of the cleanest I've seen aswell. Already missing those ridiculous delicious pancakes for breakfast. Obrigado!

• 24th Aug 2014

Ivan Drago is back !! Wonderful place during the stay in the hostel, clean, friendly chaps, great and helpful staffs. The staffs are so good like they are the encyclopaedia of the town. Would definitely revisit this wonderful place in the future. The staff gave us a little discount of staying in a better room for a cheaper price too !! When i accidentally overbooked the next day. Good soup lady who was a great nutritionist who is always smart. Shout out to Barbara, great helper of all time.

lovely lovely hostel and staff, i already recommended this hostel to few other fellow travelers.

• 22nd Aug 2014

The best hostel I've stayed at so far, I'd recommend it to anyone coming to Lisbon! The staff are amazing and go above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience and the hostel is one of the cleanest I've seen. The pancakes are delicious too!

Best hostel I stopped in for seven weeks of on-the-go travelling

Amei minha estadia. Parabéns pelo serviço prestado.

This place is perfect! especially that people who are working in there, so kind and valuable! You can find free soap, iron, kitchen staff and lots of things!! Really, they are so lovely! Stay there and enjoy 😊

Great hostel, only stayed there for a night but everything was clean and the staff were helpful. There was even a guy making crepes for breakfast!

The lady who owns the hostel was amazing! Very accommodating, great rooms and showers. Highly recommend

• 4th Aug 2014

I was a bit disappointed with Lisbon, but not with this hostel! The location is quite good, close to the metro stations, the staff are very friendly and always willing to help. I can't complain about rooms or bathrooms, the hostel was very clean all the time. Nice atmosphere as well, I felt like home from the first moment and then I met some nice people. I can't really think of anything I could complain about, so the conclusion is that the hostel is a very good one!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. They go the extra mile to make you feel at home, including free fresh rolls all day long. One evening one of the staff members even cooked a large pot of lovely vegetable soup and fed all the guests for free. Just unbelievable! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Lisbon!

• 3rd Aug 2014

I can't rave enough about this place!! A warm and welcoming hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! I love that each bed space has its own power point and mini fan and free lockers too! Pancakes for breakfast, soup and garlic bread for dinner and who could forget Milkshake Monday! I would definitely stay here again!

staff was nice and very helpful good breakfast with great pancakes

Absolutely fantastic. Cannot fault it at all.

• 1st Aug 2014

The Lisboa Central Hostel staff is extremely friendly and efficient. The whole group did their best to make me feel welcome, I really felt at home. After a long trip in which my bags were lost they helped me retrieve them and stored them for me for a long time before I could go back to LisiAt one point not only the staff prepared a delicious meal but they also insisted I took part in it, free of charge. All other aspects were also excellent. The hostel is certainly one of the best I stayed at.

• 29th Jul 2014