Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Amei minha estadia. Parabéns pelo serviço prestado.

This place is perfect! especially that people who are working in there, so kind and valuable! You can find free soap, iron, kitchen staff and lots of things!! Really, they are so lovely! Stay there and enjoy 😊

I cancelled my booking because I wanted privacy ..sorry .

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, only stayed there for a night but everything was clean and the staff were helpful. There was even a guy making crepes for breakfast!

The lady who owns the hostel was amazing! Very accommodating, great rooms and showers. Highly recommend

• 4th Aug 2014

I was a bit disappointed with Lisbon, but not with this hostel! The location is quite good, close to the metro stations, the staff are very friendly and always willing to help. I can't complain about rooms or bathrooms, the hostel was very clean all the time. Nice atmosphere as well, I felt like home from the first moment and then I met some nice people. I can't really think of anything I could complain about, so the conclusion is that the hostel is a very good one!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. They go the extra mile to make you feel at home, including free fresh rolls all day long. One evening one of the staff members even cooked a large pot of lovely vegetable soup and fed all the guests for free. Just unbelievable! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Lisbon!

• 3rd Aug 2014

I can't rave enough about this place!! A warm and welcoming hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! I love that each bed space has its own power point and mini fan and free lockers too! Pancakes for breakfast, soup and garlic bread for dinner and who could forget Milkshake Monday! I would definitely stay here again!

friendly stuff

Absolutely fantastic. Cannot fault it at all.

• 1st Aug 2014

The Lisboa Central Hostel staff is extremely friendly and efficient. The whole group did their best to make me feel welcome, I really felt at home. After a long trip in which my bags were lost they helped me retrieve them and stored them for me for a long time before I could go back to LisiAt one point not only the staff prepared a delicious meal but they also insisted I took part in it, free of charge. All other aspects were also excellent. The hostel is certainly one of the best I stayed at.

• 29th Jul 2014

Nice hostel with big rooms. The beds have curtains and personal lights (bottom bunks also have personal mini fans). Not much of a common area for meeting people. Staff are helpful and nice for the most part. They have boards of things to do, places to go, ideas for day trips, etc. which we're extremely helpful. Overall a good hostel but not very social.

Great staff, Joanna is incredibly welcoming and is happy to give you a full hostel tour and talk about and recommend the sights and things to do in Lisbon. Smaller hostel, but that makes it quieter, cleaner and less chaotic than the other big hostels. Offer free TV & video games/movies, and drinks and beers are 1 euro a piece. Very glad I found this hidden gem, would definitely return!

Very nice hostel! The people working there are very nice and helpfull if you need anything. It's also a good place to meet new people. I recommand this place 100%.

• 27th Jul 2014

grate staff

We had an awesome stay at the hostel! We got private a room so it was as if we stayed at a normal hotel with the perks of being at a hostel (nice staff, cool environment). The staff was extremely friendly and willing to help us all the time! The location is great too. I'd would come back for sure!

• 27th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, super friendly staff very welcoming and helpful. Lisbon is a great city to walk and wander about and the hostel's location for me was ideal for this. The building was stunning and located on a quite street.

The staff here are exceptionally kind. They also have actual maids cleaning the hostel. They will make you pancakes in the morning in addition to breakfast provided and and a small dinner for free!

• 24th Jul 2014

I have been studying in Europe for almost 2 years and I travel everytime I get a chance. I went to the hostel with a friend, a girl. In the whole time we've been traveling, we've not found a better hostel. Every single thing was perfect: the cleanness, the order and the staff. All days there's some activity, free drinks or even Portuguese food. The atmosphere and people were also great! I'm especially grateful to André from the staff for his kindness and help. Thank you very much! Sincerely,Jean

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Very friendly staff. Great pancakes for breakfast. Sometimes we were given free food for dinner

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6