Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Helpful and friendly staffs. Their breakfast is tasty, especially the pancake. :') Nice location, pretty close to the historical center. Everything is excellent over here.

Highly recommended. Nice & helpful personnel!

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Finland

We had a great time at the hostel. The rooms get cleaned everyday and the breakfast is great, especially the pancakes! You can reach pretty much every destination in lisbon very easy by metro or bus. The stations are only about three minutes away

Excellent location, quiet at night, extremely clean, friendly staff

• 29th Jul 2015

Had a really good experience here. Staff was great and even made us pancakes with fresh fruit. They were great hosts and were very helpful. I would stay here again.

It was a very pleasant trip! Big thanks to all the staff, especially João and Artur fot their kindness and for their careness to speak french while we were with them.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

So far this was the best hostel I ever stayed in. Even though I only spent there 2 nights I felt like at home from the beginning. From reception area, to the rooms, to kitchen and terrace, everything is really cozy. The employees couldn't have been kinder. They had really good tips, no matter if for sightseeing, nightlife, or local specialities. Every bed has several usb-plugins, a power-plug, a light and even a fan integrated. Plus free bread and coffee, drinks for 1€, and delicious pancakes!

Really fried and helpful staff, good buffet breakfast and homemade pancakes. The rooms were massive and the lockers are a good size. I would stay here again.

The staff isn't very helpful at all- The hostel only has two showers, and is near the metro bu at least 10-15 min away from the main areas of interest. Their breakfast is good and the rooms are not so crowded.

Hi. Thanks for staying with us, although I think there is some mistake with the review. Our hostel has 17 showers. The floor were you stayed alone has 4 shared showers.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very friendly, and the rooms were perfect for what we needed. If I come back to Lisbon, I'll be staying here again!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The best hostel around! Truly fantastic. The staff are always cheerful and really want to help you out. It was like a home away from home. A ++!

One of the best hostels i've stayed at so far. I really recommend it!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel. Everything was really well organized and clean, the staff was extremely friendly and it was nice and quiet so that you could sleep comfortably.

My stay in hostel world in Lisbon was awesome. People were very friendly and cooperative. The overall the ambiance was comfortable and hygiene.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • India

Absolutely loved my stay here! Great staff, clean and modern facilities, 2 common rooms, 2 breakfast spaces and free meals now and then! Basically, it's easy to meet people and they offer fun deals like Milkshake Monday, Sangria Nights and cheap beers to drink at the hostel. Very good location as well. I would stay here again!

Lisboa Central Hostel staff are some of the nicest and most welcoming I have encountered. We were greeted with free soup, 1 euro sangria and even better, a free upgrade to a private room. We had a comprehensive tour of the facilities, and were made feel right at home. It is very easy to access the Hostel from the metro. Lots of upscale shops in the surrounding area to explore, and then more typical Lisbon fare right down the street.

• 10th Jul 2015

The place was really tidy And clean, And for me the best part were the employees. The are really friendly, one of them cooked a tipical food from Portugal, bacalhau and beans soup, (for free) and also they organized a pub crawl the was pretty cool. I felt like being at my home. I really appreciated my stay there.

• 10th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've never been: from the staff that give you all the advice that you need to the owners that really make you feel at home. The bathrooms are cleaned every day and the beds are comfortable, every morning the breakfast is varied and the apple pancake is just amazing. The location is really central and at the same time just 30 min away from the airport, by bus or by metro. Really one of the best hostels I have never been.

The newer rooms were amazing! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others! The staff was always friendly and willing to help!

I stayed at Lisboa Central Hostel on and off for a few weeks while in Lisbon for a summer course and it was always clean, the staff is friendly/helpful and it had a good mixture of guests wanting quiet and a good time. I can understand why this hostel is recommended a lot. Free pancakes/ free soup/ginginha at night are great perks when traveling because sometimes cooking can be a drag. I'd only say that if you're looking for a party hostel/atmosphere, don't come here bc the neighbors are fussy.