Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Brilliant people! Lovely pancakes and great atmosphere!! was a great vacation!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • India

The breakfast was fantastic! I loved meeting people there, and I still got a decent amount of sleep in the large dorm with the help of some ear plugs . The staff was great. They went out of their way to make us feel at home, and I appreciated the cleanliness of the place. It was great to have large lockers in the room. Highly recommend.

I've stayed in heaps of hostels around the world but this one was by far the best! They really make it feel like a home away from home, they have free breakfasts with a large selection of foods including the most delicious pancakes you'll ever have and at night from monday to friday there's free homemade soup which is delicious, and they do a different type of soup everyday. They have movie nights with free popcorn and pub crawl nights too. The staff are super friendly and helpful too!

• 30th Jan 2014

Jesus Christ and free soup!

Very nice, good organisation and ambiance !

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

It was great to live at this hostel. Very warm welcome, morning breakfast pancakes and evening soup make this place one of the best hostels I have ever been to. I strongly recommend.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Amazing =D

This place is awesome! Super friendly staff that helps you with everything! On my arrival day I was offered wine and food for free, which was super nice after a long travel. If you are going to Lisbon, this is the place to stay.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Simply wonderful! At breakfast there was a wide variety of breads, juice, coffee, chocolate, tea, jam, honey, besides the wonderful pancakes. The guys from the hostel are very friendly and helpful. The facilities were very clean, the room was very tidy. And to complete yet had the opportunity to experience an optimal soup provided by the hostel.

I felt as if I were at home. The staff couldn't be better!!! They were helpful at all times. I strongly recommend the place. You won't regret it!

Everything was perfect, both my traveling friend and I were very pleasantly surprised by just how clean and up kept the hostel was, how incredibly friendly and warm the staff was, and the overall experience was something I honestly had never seen in a hostel (and I've been in many). Definitely my favorite place that I have ever stayed in, hotels included. I would without a doubt come back and recommend it to anyone.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. Wonderful atmosphere with very helpful staff. Very clean and everything felt very safe. The location is a tiny bit out of the way, but it was pretty good. The pancakes for breakfast are also wonderful. Would definitely come here again.

The perfect hostel !

Best hostel I've stayed at, no question. Extremely helpful and friendly staff, pancakes, soup for any other meal, very clean, quiet, comfortable, great water pressure, well decorated, movies and ps2, easy walk to Gulbenkian or the castle and other places, right next to the metro for other places, nice restaurants and shops nearby, well stocked kitchen, tasty breakfast with rolls, croissants, cereal, etc. The owner talks with guests weekdays. Definitely come back. Can't say enough good. No bad.

Thanks for helping my trousers (the pocket) repaired! :)

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Finland

Great hostel!! Staff are great, they give excellents tips! Every night they prepare dishs, for free. Toillets and rooms are very clean. Great value for money!

• 9th Dec 2013

Thanks a lot for the stay! great staff with valuable recommendations. although next to the centre the rooms are quiet and safe. the pub crawl offered by the hostel was awesome!

Extremely nice and helpful Staff. Almost felt like staying with my parents but with a lot more privacy. Odete's cooking was the best and Ricardo's Pub crawl was soo much Fun. They also have a tv room with lots of movies and PS2 available. All in all i highly recommend this hostel!

• 28th Nov 2013

This place was awesome. It was a great location, and was very clean, quiet and secure. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the beds were comfortable. We stayed in the 6-person mixed dorm room, and the bunk beds were nice and sturdy, and there were lockers in the room for valuables. The free breakfast is good, and the kitchen is clean and well organized, making me want to actually use it. Awesome location for exploring Lisbon, and a great vibe!

Fantastic hostel. Felt like home, we spent 6 nights and were sad to leave. Breakfast was excellent. Everything was always clean. Perfect kitchen. All of the staff are generous and lovely. Definitely stay here!!