Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever stayed, good and comfortable rooms. Perfect location, helpful staff that make me fill like at home.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

I loved the hostel!! Staff is so welcoming, and makes you feel at home, They serve homemade pancakes in the free breakfast, and they are so good! In some evenings, you may have free soup for dinner, made by the owner itself. I coudn't recommend it enough to anyone going to Lisbon.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They recommended us activities and places to visit.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • zbradbury8199

It was a very nice hostel, very friendly staff, clean and secure.

Staff goes out their way to organize events and otherwise make you feel at home. Great breakfast and the crowd was also very energetic.

A great hostel in a great city . I liked it very much and had a wonderful stay . The staff is helpful and adorable and the breakfast pancakes are so delicious . I recommend this place for everyone .

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in so far. All the staff is really friendly and nice; you feel like at home. The atmosphere makes it really easy to make friends. Each bed has its own plug, light and drawer. They serve homemade pancakes in the free breakfast, which are delicious. Depending on the evening, you may as well have free soup for dinner, made by the owner itself. I coudn't recommend it enough to anyone going to Lisbon.

i hadn't expected any for only to stay, but, there were plenty of hospitality and nice time though it's quite cheap. yhis hostel is one of my good memory in Lisbon. thx, and thx again

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Well, you can stay there for one or two nights - everything is really funktional and good. But i missed the community. Central Hostel is more a business than a profession and you feel that.

They are very friendly and help you with everything.. The location is a 10-15 min walk to city center they have free breakfast and made soup for everyone around dinner the staff is on point!

You will not want to leave this hostel. Incredibly warm and welcoming staff, pub crawls twice a week, plentiful breakfasts and free dinner on some nights - this hostel has it all. Perfect location, and the staff and very knowledgeable on other areas to explore in Portugal.

My stay was lovely, which I really appreciated since this was my first stay in a hostel. Mariana was so fun and kind to me. She deserves a raise :) For the cost, the room was very clean and the facilities were better than expected. It's about a 10 minute walk to Rua Agusta and Bairro Alto, so the location was reasonable for a tourist. I never tried the breakfast, but the pancakes looked good haha.

• 3rd Feb 2015

At Lisboa Central Hostel, every aspect that traveler's look for in a good place to stay earned an A+. There are places to lock your things if you feel it necessary, the hostel is a two-minute walk from the metro, the staff has a wide range of helpful knowledge, the people are very cool and friendly, everything is clean, the stay is cheap, and they have a great TV room, kitchen, and dining table.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Philippines

probably the best hostel in lisbon :-) after staying in this hostel u will not stay anywhere else in lisbon great staff, amazing free breakfast well done

This place is an amazing stay for a stop over in Lisbon, great location, really quiet and clean, easy access to the metro and walking distance to the city centre.This hostel is a great place to crash for when your passing through Lisbon. Staff were really welcoming and friendly. The accommodation price included breakfast, I wasn't expecting cooked pancakes in the morning which were delish.

Everyone are very kind, and help us very much!! Thank you!!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

The staff at Lisboa Central Hostel are amazing and made us feel welcome right from the minute we entered the hostel. The amazing fruit pancake for breakfast was something that I looked forward to, and was a nice touch to the stay.

I got to Lisbon Airport around 7 p.m. and wasn’t sure about where to go. After a quick check on Trip Advisor and Hostel World I found this place. I got a little surprised because it was a cheap place with a lot, seriously, a lot of really good recommendations. It was my last day in Europe and I had only stayed at AirB&B accommodations. I’m totally sure when I say: this is the place I’ve ever stayed at.

• 19th Jan 2015

A friendly and enjoyable environment, where the staff go the extra mile to make your stay that little bit special.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Wales

For my first hostel stay I couldn't be happier with my experience here at Lisboa Central! From beginning to end they did everything they could to help make sure our stay was a success. Its a centrally located hostel next to all the major transportations and a nice easy walk from downtown. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Lisbo!