Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

We had a fabulous time in Lisbon. The staff was very helpful with any questions and were able to direct us to any sites we wanted to see. The facility was absolutely wonderful. Great security, very clean and quiet. Perfect for a family or young person traveling on their own. We were very surprised that the included breakfast wa hot or cold. The homemade pancakes were wonderful and a great start to the day. We would return here in a second.

• 18th Nov 2015

My first hostel experience and I could not have been more comfortable. From the rooms, to the facilities, to the staff and the home-cooked meals! ...it could not have been more perfect. Thank you all who made my stay relaxing and enjoyable. I will and already have recommended you and if I return to Lisbon I know where I will be staying! Many thanks...mueto amor...Megan

The best hostel in Europe I have ever stayed at (and I have stayed at many). The staff is amazing and very welcome. You can ask for everything and they have an answer. The room was very big (4 bedroom, private bathroom) and clean. If you left your stuff out, it was not in anyone's way. The lockers and the deco in the room were also very nice. For the money it was a really wonderful stay and I cannot recommend the place enough. Thank you to the staff. You are amazing!

• 14th Nov 2015

Great hostel! ;)

I have been in a lot different hostel around the world and i never stayed in a hostel like that , very security , the location is very easy to find the staff is very polite with the value money with the many facilities i just recommend that hostel to anyone i know that is visiting lisbon i would like to thank all the staff for the stay Thank you very much !!!!

• 8th Nov 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The rooms were wonderful, with great lighting and an open feel. They had converted outlets that work with every charger, and a light and fan at every bed. The entire hostel was so clean, and they even cleaned the rooms daily. The breakfast was absolutely amazing and they make the best pancakes I have ever had. They also had free soup, sangria, and milkshakes. I would definitely stay at this hostel again!

The staff are all very helpful and knowledgeable. I felt extremely welcomed not only by the hostel but also by the city and the country because of them.

• 5th Nov 2015
  • vivianyenwen
  • Taiwan

Such a nice/clean/convenient/comfortable hostel! The staff really make it something special😀💖

Thank you very much for our stay !! That was incredible ! The staff is really lovely, especially João and Catarina. :)

• 4th Nov 2015

I loved this hostel. The staff are fantastic, place was clean and had great facilities. It's a short walk away from the old town but central to Lisbon it's self. Thank you!

You always hear that the staff is great but these guys really try, trying to find the best deal or answer for you, not trying to sell a restaurant that they get a cut on. The cleanest hostel I have been to, with clean hand towels and bath mats ! Soap dispensers with soap! What a concept. Power stations at all the beds and it is just off the fancy road with all the very "cool/expensive" shops. But cheap cafe very near. Very easy to get from the metro and the directions make sense, big one for me

This is the best hostel we have ever experienced. The info, activities, enthusiasm, English, breakfasts were all "above and beyond" others. They made a special effort to provide for a restricted diet and also gave us frig space and a very fine kitchen for our own cooking needs.

Brilliant hostel. Really enjoyed my stay at Lisboa Central. Very friendly staff who makes you feel at home the moment you enter the hostel. The pancake for breakfast is a must have. Location is also convenient with the major attractions nearby. Stay here when you visit Lisbon!

A wonderful hostel, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the hostel itself is small but is still very nice. It's a short walk from the city center and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

We do love the place! Surely we'd go back.

I don't see how a hostile could be any better. Really fun atmosphere.

This was the most amazing hostel...ever! The staff were the loveliest, most enthusiastic, warm people and were so helpful. Really felt at home here. There was such a cool, friendly atmosphere. The breakfast was amazing and such an easy location. Thank you for such a brilliant stay!!

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel! Beds were clean, breakfast spread was decent and the staffs were really really Friendly and helpful.

Fantástico staff. Very clean hostel and confortablel room. I definetly recommend. Thank you.

Everything is fine.