Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1929 Total Reviews

Absolutely fantastic. Cannot fault it at all.

• 1st Aug 2014

The Lisboa Central Hostel staff is extremely friendly and efficient. The whole group did their best to make me feel welcome, I really felt at home. After a long trip in which my bags were lost they helped me retrieve them and stored them for me for a long time before I could go back to LisiAt one point not only the staff prepared a delicious meal but they also insisted I took part in it, free of charge. All other aspects were also excellent. The hostel is certainly one of the best I stayed at.

• 29th Jul 2014

Nice hostel with big rooms. The beds have curtains and personal lights (bottom bunks also have personal mini fans). Not much of a common area for meeting people. Staff are helpful and nice for the most part. They have boards of things to do, places to go, ideas for day trips, etc. which we're extremely helpful. Overall a good hostel but not very social.

Great staff, Joanna is incredibly welcoming and is happy to give you a full hostel tour and talk about and recommend the sights and things to do in Lisbon. Smaller hostel, but that makes it quieter, cleaner and less chaotic than the other big hostels. Offer free TV & video games/movies, and drinks and beers are 1 euro a piece. Very glad I found this hidden gem, would definitely return!

Very nice hostel! The people working there are very nice and helpfull if you need anything. It's also a good place to meet new people. I recommand this place 100%.

• 27th Jul 2014

grate staff

We had an awesome stay at the hostel! We got private a room so it was as if we stayed at a normal hotel with the perks of being at a hostel (nice staff, cool environment). The staff was extremely friendly and willing to help us all the time! The location is great too. I'd would come back for sure!

• 27th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, super friendly staff very welcoming and helpful. Lisbon is a great city to walk and wander about and the hostel's location for me was ideal for this. The building was stunning and located on a quite street.

Joana and the entire staff at LCH are amazing! The hostel feels like a family, and their sense of humor and hospitality are evident from the beginning. The "Queen" is always cooking excellent (free) dinners and soup, and the facilities are clean and comfortable. They are easily located next to the metro, but an easy walk into downtown. I stayed for three nights in July and then returned again when coming back through Lisbon. I highly recommend staying at LCH!

• 24th Jul 2014

The staff here are exceptionally kind. They also have actual maids cleaning the hostel. They will make you pancakes in the morning in addition to breakfast provided and and a small dinner for free!

• 24th Jul 2014

I have been studying in Europe for almost 2 years and I travel everytime I get a chance. I went to the hostel with a friend, a girl. In the whole time we've been traveling, we've not found a better hostel. Every single thing was perfect: the cleanness, the order and the staff. All days there's some activity, free drinks or even Portuguese food. The atmosphere and people were also great! I'm especially grateful to André from the staff for his kindness and help. Thank you very much! Sincerely,Jean

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Very friendly staff. Great pancakes for breakfast. Sometimes we were given free food for dinner

Very friendly and helpful staff. We would have preferred separate toilets/baths for men/women.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Denmark
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great relaxed hostel with amazing pancakes for breakfast. good location near metro and not too far to walk into parks and town. Very friendly staff. Loved my 5 nights here

I loved the hostel so much that I was sorry to have to leave the place! I loved the room, the kitchen and your hospitality! Best hostel ever!!

• 10th Jul 2014

Perfect location for visiting Lissabon

• 10th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent in all regards!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Luxembourg

Staff are super. Especially mumma maja who made the hostel feel like home xx

Great staff and a welcome environment. Free breakfast was great and room very nice and clean

• 8th Jul 2014

Dont look further. Just pick this one. Small and very cozy. Friendly staff and pancakes in the morning. You dont want to leave :)

• 7th Jul 2014