Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

2006 Total Reviews

one of the best hostels I've ever been, super friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, great pancake breakfast. I would absolutely recommend !!!!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Had a wonderful stay! Staff make you feel at home as you walk through the door. Facilities are designed with the traveller I'm mind. Atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Could go on and on with praises. If you are travelling to Lisbon make this your home!

Such welcoming and friendly staff, made me feel so comfortable and right at home from the moment I entered the door... best hostel I've stayed in, I didn't want to leave! The free soups, pancakes and milkshakes were delicious as well - topped off a perfect stay. Definitely no faults with this place, I'll be be back here in a heartbeat next time I come to Lisbon.

• 3rd Oct 2014

The best pancake ever!!! Recommended everybody to stay here!

• 28th Sep 2014

Excellent stay at the Lisboa Central Hotel.

• 27th Sep 2014

The staff was excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the only minus was the noise that started early in the terrace and I wasn't to sleep a bit longer.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel definately stay again!

This was a 1st class Hostel. The staff here exceeded my expectations and it was obvious they all loved their jobs. I am sure the owner play a part here.it was prolly my 2nd favour Hostel in Portugal. Location, cleanliness, atmosphere would all be reasons for me to stay here again.

Really nice hostel. The staff are amazing and it's very clean. Free dinners as well. Had a lovely stay.

This is the best hostel I've ever been in. I stayed for 4 nights. I felt completely secure in this hostel. The recepcionist is 24 hours in front of the door and inside room has each bed its safe locker. Location of the hostel is just 2 min away from metro and bus, and app. 15 min walking to main (Rossio) square. Staff is realy nice, they help you with everything you need. Every question you have, they answer. Atmosphere is just amazing, hostel is reaaly clean and totally worth of my money.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Location of the hostel is great about a 20 minute walk to Central Lisbon and very easy to find from the metro stop. The first night was great, though second night was a Saturday night and was very noisy (even with being in a private room) with people coming in late and doors banging.

• 20th Sep 2014

This hostel is great! Staff was so friendly, hostel was very clean and there is thought about everything you need for a pleasant stay.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Just Great !!!!! I liked it very much.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

• 15th Sep 2014

The staff were really great and helpful! Also the hostel was really generous, giving lots of little extras for free, like the milkshakes on Mondays, yummy homemade soup on many evenings, pancakes for breakfast etc! They really care about the guests and go out of their way to help you! My only suggestion for improvement would be that it would be great to have some fruit available for breakfast.

• 13th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here, really helpful staff, great facilities and would go back.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Awesome staff. Location was about 10 mins to the city center, but close to the metro. A bit hard to find if you don't get out of the right subway exit. Only 2 toilets though and 3 showers.. I think.. Very helpful in helping you find somewhere to go, even for tourist attractions in other cities.

Thanks very much for you comment. Just a small correction: the entire hostel has 9 shared showers and 7 shared toillets (not counting with the private ones). The floor were you stayed has 4 shared shared showers and 3 shared toillets. Thanks for staying at LCH! :)

It was a genuine pleasure to stay at the Lisboa Central Hostel. I felt at home from the very first minute of my stay!! The reason for this was on the one side the warm welcome from André and Joana, but also on the other side the familiar and feel-well atmosphere in general. André and Joana have both a smiley personality and they are always courteous, helpful and give you tips for activities in Lisbon and its surroundings. Another benefit: The breakfast with Manuela's delicious pancakes. ♥ ♥ CU

• 9th Sep 2014

This hostel was a ton of fun! The staff were great, and we had a bunch of awesome people staying in the hostel with us. Pancakes, Pubcrawls & Portuguese Pricing (the 4 P's of this awesome hostel) make for an incredible stay. Have already recommended it to fellow travellers!

What a great hostel ! - I could have stayed a week.So very welcoming! Maps