Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything is fine.

The best hostel l have stayed in, the staff are friendly and will do anything to help and the location is good as well. Thanks for a great stay.

Definitely the best hostel i ve ever been to! People are so nice and helpfull (they even got me a cake for my birthday!!), rooms and common áreas are very clean, it is very chose to the barrio alto and to the metro! I was in a four female room and even the decoration was perfect! Security is great and the breakfast is very complete,they even make pancakes in the morning! Recomended.

Lisboa Central Hostel was one of the best hostels I had stayed in. The staff was really friendly since the first moment I walked in and they made me feel at home.

Amazing hostel, staff are really friendly and helpful and everything about the place is great. Would certainly come back and stay next time im in Lisbon

would really recommend this hostel. From nice personel to nice rooms and all very friendly and clean. Also location is just spot on!

Perfect Stay - Very welcoming, friendly and helpful staff, very nice and clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Breakfast is included, delicious soup for dinner as well. Thanks to every single one of the team for a wonderful stay in such a wonderful city 😊

Before my stay, I have read many good comments about the hostel and, therefore, I expected it to be good. The hostel itself was better than I expected it to be.

• 4th Oct 2015

We only stayed for one night but the staff made us want to stay longer. The room and bath room were very clean with a great charging station for all our electronics. The staff especially the girl at reception gave us the most in depth information on Lisbon for that mater any place that we have been. The hostel had great travel tips all over the walls for the whole of Portugal not just Lisbon. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

This hostel was amazing! Highly recommend - the staff was fantastic and the facilities as well. Super helpful, clean, and the pancakes were delicious.

The Best hostel i have ever stayed in by far. When we arrived we were given a very informative tour of the hostel and lots of great info on Lisbon. Staff are super nice . pancakes were made for us every morning . rooms were nice and clean and comfortable.

Convenient location, great building (azulejos on the inside, that was awesome!) and over all an amazing staff. Obrigado guys, ato' logo :)

The staff were amazing and dealt with a complaint I had exceptionally well.

Good location close to metro, Very friendly and helpful staff. Friendly atmosphere among residents especially evening meal time in kitchen are Tasty treats with free soup and other snacks on Friday night and freshly made pancakes each morning for breakfast. Clean, spacious rooms with individual locker. a great place to stay.

Everyone who worked at the hostel was extremely friendly and went out of their way to help out those staying, and even those who have already checked out.

• 25th Sep 2015

The staff were beyond helpful, they were welcoming, hospitable... I can't even say how included they made me feel. As well as that, the wifi works well, the showers are like the ones you'd find in a normal house (ie not weak, or too hot/cold) and everything is clean. You get pancakes in the morning which is nice compared to the usual cereal and toast. And the bedsides have usb/lights/power points. I think what I'm trying to say is this is the pretty much the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in.

Great Location, great free activities and awesome stuff! Perfect Hostel! Maybe you need to look for the entrance a bit. its a small door with a very small sign.

Immaculately clean, very helpful staff and great breakfast; very impressed overall!

The minute I walked into this hostel it felt like a home. The staff are some of the nicest people I've ever come across and they make sure you are never without. There is a lot of attention to detail and small things like having free soup waiting on a particular windy day makes all the difference. The free breakfast is awesome and because I couldn't eat gluten or dairy the staff left me small special breakfasts every morning. I never wanted to leave and will definitely be back :)

Sweet, charming, and a welcoming place that makes you feel at home, and if you stay there for a few days , you don't want to leave. Perfectly clean. The kitchen well equipped, where you get breakfast ( delicious pancakes), and can prepare your meals. Sometimes you can get some free treats in the evenings , like soup, milkshake. The staff are marvellous, very friendly , and always there for you to help. Perfect place for young and less young ;),left yesterday ( Sept 15), but already feel saudade

• 17th Sep 2015