Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

The amazing staff made me feel welcome right from the moment I walked in! They are all very friendly and really know the people in their hostel, they are willing to answer every question and show everything the city has to offer. Lisboa Central Hostel is the perfect place to come "home" to after a long day in the city: it is cosy, clean, comfortable, nice common areas full of friendly people, quiet if you want to, but never boring :) Big thanks for making my stay this wonderful!

• 4th Jul 2015

Would like to thank you guys for the excellent recommendations of what to see, especially the suggestion to head out to Sintra.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Everything and everyone was amazing,friendly! Very good location and very clean hostel!!

• 2nd Jul 2015

Very nice hostel, lots of activities provided, very satisfied - would definitely want to go back!

Staff was the best part of the hostel--incredibly nice and helpful. Thanks Joao, Arturo, Odetta, Anna, Andre, and Barbara.

Great, clean hostel with excellent staff! Whole set out of hostel is great. They are so welcoming and cook you pancakes for breakfast every morning, free walking tours and are so helpful with any questions about what to see/do or how to get around places. Highly recomment and would definitely stay there again!

This hostel sets itself apart from other hostels by the amazing and unexpected events and services it offers, a lot of it included (e.g. pancakes as an extra for breakfast, milkshakes, movie nights ..). The center of Lisbon is also easy to reach from it (either by walking or via one of the close-by metro-stations.

The hostel has awesome facilities and the staff is very helpful. The breakfast was amazing as it included pancakes (an unexpected but pleasant surprise) they had a movie night while we were there and the atmosphere was not bad considering we were there on a Monday night and nothing much going on in the city for parties.

This is so far the BEST hostel I have ever been. Really friendly and helpful staff and most importantly you get to meet the owner of the hostel. She is so nice and makes really nice soup for you.

Oustanding, staffhelpful, friendly staff. One thing that can improve is air circulation inside the hostel. MOre windows should be able to be opened , especially in bathrooms and corridors. It was quite hot and the air smelled stuffy and charged.

Everything was excellent and I have no complains about our stay. We had all we needed and more. Rooms were clean and we also had delicious food. The atmosphere was really kind and gentle. I recommend it for all kind of people, families, groups of friends and all types of journalists.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Amazing staff and facilities. Great small hostel atmosphere good place to make friends of all types. Only downside is location but the cheap metro is right beside it and only takes a few minutes to get in the middle of the city.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were warmly welcomed and all our queries answered, especially directions and suggestions of things to see in the city. I have never been so warmly welcomed at a hostel before! Our beds were perfectly equipped with a fan, powerpoint and lockers that perfectly fit our luggage. The hostel definitely has the best pancakes. There is a lot of cosy living spaces and I would highly recommend it.

Everything excelent! In particular the staff. Simply one of the best hostels in the world. Thanks!

A super kind and nice staff, who gave me amazing tips of how to enjoy the city, and was able to help me with pretty much any information that I needed. Super clean and nice facilities, a lovely atmosphere among the guests, great location, sure Lisbon Central Hostel was a delightful experience for me.

• 14th Jun 2015

A very well run hostel. At check in I was provided with heaps of information about Lisbon and recommendations of where to go. Staff were very helpful. The breakfast was very good, including pancakes! The 3 nights I stayed there homemade soup and other food was provided at dinner time free of charge. The dorms had lockers for each person and the beds had individual lights and charging stations. 10/15 walk out of the main area but this meant a quite night sleep. I recommend staying here!

• 11th Jun 2015

Nice people, great extraactivities, pancakes & overall wonderful atmosphere :-)

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Pretty basic hostel but definitely did the job! Has everything you need and the staff were most certainly some of the friendliest and most helpful i've come across.

Fantastic, friendly staff who clearly care about and are proud of their hostel! Everything you want in a hostel - Clean, safe, comfortable with great people working there.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Great Hostel! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and they gave the best advice on how to make the most of the city. The rooms were spacious and quiet and they really did have the best pancakes ever. It's not right in the centre of a lot of touristy things but it's easy to get around from there, whether you're walking or using the metro system. Great place!

• 7th Jun 2015