Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1945 Total Reviews

Lisboa Central Hostel was one of the reasons why I like Portugal very much :) Staff is really helpful who gives you a lot of ideas and tips of where to go (esp if u hv no idea and expectation of how Lisbon is like when u arrive, just like me lol) The breakfast is also very nice! And they also have free printing service in case you need to print out anything.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

One of my best hostel experiences:) It felt like a cozy home away from home but still provided plenty of opportunities to meet people. The staff was so sweet and helpful as well!!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Best hostel I've been at in Europe so far. They set the bar high for all hostels and so far no one can compete. They were very helpful and friendly. Free pancakes every morning and soup every night. Can't beat the value for the price. I'll be back at the end of August

Such a nice, stylish, cheap hostel, and the friendliest and most helpful staff you can imagine. Everything was just perfect! The only thing is that you have to walk quite a bit to get to the "center" which can be annoying after some time.

it is a good hostel. the owner is really kind and nice. i fell down from the stairs in the hostel and they kindly sent me to a good hospital and stay with me in the hospital. i am really grateful for this. i felt they really take the guests as family and friends. They also pay for the medical expense(they told me it is 354.98 euro.)they tell us we did not have to pay the expense, they have insurance to cover. They are really really nice to me. They are very responsible and nice persons! Thanks!!

I would recommend anyone to try this excellent Hostel. The people are nice and friendly. (9/10)

A wonderful stay, the staff were massively helpful and extremely friendly. The facilities are excellent, kitchen, lockers, wifi etc. everything you could ask for, extremely good value for money. The location is great as you are literally 30 seconds walk away from the metro station and it's located on the main roundabout in Lisbon. Thank you guys, would stay again in a heartbeat. Obrigado, e os vere a proxima vez que eu vier a Lisboa :)

I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Was there last week with my friends for a couple of nights and it felt like home! We all felt like we didnt want to leave and while we where in the other place we kept thinking and talking about how great Lisboa Central Hostel were. It was so cosy and clean and close to everything! The Staff was just

I Had an amazing stay here, I felt so at home, it was so homely, everyone knew each other, and Odette, the owner was so nice and motherly, she made us all feel loved, and we felt well looked after, she made us soup, like any mother would do. It was a cosy stay, and very easy to make friends, it wasn't as fancy as yes hostel in Porto, but I prefered my stay here a lot more, then in Porto because, it just felt like home, and there were too many people at Porto, and i did not feel as at home

Simply excellent hospitality. Thank you LCH.

• 15th Jun 2014

Great staff and an overall lovely stay :)

• 15th Jun 2014

We had a very nice stay in this hostel, had a very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Staff was wonderful and helpful and the wifi worked great!

• 14th Jun 2014

Everything was great and we will definitely be back!

• 13th Jun 2014

Very good hostel in the center of Lisbon!!

• 13th Jun 2014

Staff was wonderful with the owners randomly preparing wonderful free meals for guests. The place was a bit noisy on the ground floor at night as the floors creaked and the walls were a bit thin but the rooms up stairs were wonderfully private and quiet. Great location. Would stay here again.

Staff was very nice and helpful. Hostel well situated to walk down to the major attractions. Room was simple but nice. However, the hostel was very noisy in the morning (banging doors, children screaming).

Really great, social hostel with amazing staff & nice clean facilities. Events and drinks, walking tours ect organised so not a dull moment. Had a great time, thanks!

Hi! great hostel thank you for the hospitality.

• 3rd Jun 2014

The best kind of hostel, friendly, fun, great location, quiet at night but always an opportunity to drink and have a good time. Great staff - so helpful and friendly.

• 3rd Jun 2014