Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

I had a great time in Lisbon and this hostel is very well located ! The staff is great, very helpful, the room was huge, better than expected... you CAN'T get bored if you stay in Libsoa Centra Hostel because there is always something fun to do there.

• 26th Apr 2014

By far one of the best hostels worldwide I've stayed at. If travellers are looking for home away from home for a few days while visiting Lisbon and meeting new people without having to worry about anything but enjoying your stay, Central hostel is the place to stay!

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Adorable staff, really nice place to go to. Free Sangria for 1€ every Friday evening, lots of other things like that the rest of the week ! You must go there if you're travelling to Lisbon !

• 25th Apr 2014

Amazing stay, the one issue I had was when the Saturday night Bar Crawl was cancelled and I was told there would be one happening from a certain location which I was unable to find. I'm assuming that I was just unlucky in the dates I was down but apart from that everything was amazing

• 25th Apr 2014

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was an easy find on Hostelworld due to its fantastic reviews. They weren't wrong. The property is flawless, immaculately clean and has such friendly vibe that I found it very hard to leave. We had only intended on staying 3 nights in Lisbon, but after the 3rd day, we rebooked another 3 nights. During this time, we had the pleasure of meeting all of the staff who were all extremely helpful. I will be recommending this hostel to everyone.

• 20th Apr 2014

Very good employments like Manoela, Charlene and the guys of the reception! We felt like at home! Thanks!

It was my second time here already and it is one of the best hostels which I have visited in all my traveling years. Staff is friendly, playfull and very helpful. I love those pancakes in the morning and free soup or wine evenings. It really felt like home for me.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Loved the extras, pancakes and soup and chocolates, great stuff! Could do with another toilet, but other than that, really helpful.

It was my second stay during the same week at this hostel. It was another pleasent stay. The hostel is clean and cozy, a lot of information on activities are places on the walls in the coridor, it has a lovely kitchen and common areas with TV, computers and internet. The biggest treasure of this hostel is the staff. You are warmly wlecomed, you get encouragement and good energy and even pancakes for breakfast.

Nice Breakfast. Nice Staff. Theres computer that could be used. Good Wifi for my room. Room for improvement for soundproof.

I stayed at the Lisboa Central Hostel for 3 nights. It was a great experience. People, who work there are wonderful, and make your stay very special. I felt very welcomed and taken care of. Rooms, toilets, showers and common areas are clean and cozy. There are 3 computers with internet and well working WiFi. Breakfast is included and a lovely lady prepares a pancake with apples and bananas for you. A location is quite central, but it takes some 20 minutes to walk to main attractions.

Great hostel with a really helpful

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

We had a great stay at Lisboa Central Hostel, especially because of the staff, that was so friendly and helpful.

The host was very friendly and they will give you very useful suggestions. Room is very clean. Nice stay.

This is a fantastic hostel, everyone that was there couldn't help but be amazed at the loveliness of the staff and the general good vibes around the place. I would recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon, especially people travelling by themselves. Thanks for an amazing couple of days!

• 31st Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is so clean and comfortable. The staff is exceptional and they do their best to make everyone feel at home. Also it was one of the most conducive hostels for meeting people as I met so many people here. Definitely recommend it, and you will love your stay here. Also the pancakes in the morning are such a nice added touch to breakfast. Lots of common areas and really comfortable beds and bathrooms!

I felt very well again, thanks for taking care!

very, very good accomodation, staff etc.

• 27th Mar 2014

Simply perfect! Heading back here tomorrow because one stay wasn't enough! Fantastic soup and staff :) Thanks guys

Amazing hostel. They make a grand effort to make you feel at home. Very colorful and cute. Great staff and great people. Very helpful and accommodating.