Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Great Hostel! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and they gave the best advice on how to make the most of the city. The rooms were spacious and quiet and they really did have the best pancakes ever. It's not right in the centre of a lot of touristy things but it's easy to get around from there, whether you're walking or using the metro system. Great place!

• 7th Jun 2015

The hostel was great, the staff were very friendly and helpful and i definitely recommend Lisboa Central Hostel

Everything was excellent, except the fact that it was very hot in the rooms at night, so that i just hardly could sleep. But I don´ t know how you could handle this.

Had a great time at Lisboa Central Hostel. Everyone was so helpful and wanted to make sure we had the best time possible during our stay!

It is a very nice hostel. A little quiet, not so much people. On Saturday I did the pubcrawl. I had a lot of fun (thanks Andre!). The hostel is clean, you feel at home, and the staff is very friendly. I enjoyed the home made food on Saturday! :)

This is a great Hostel! The staff were all very kind. The room was great and in a convenient location. And, an added bonus was free pancakes for breakfast, as well as other stuff and they made free soups at night for dinner too.

• 26th May 2015

Fantastic place. Staffshould warn guests about Lisbon pickpockets

• 26th May 2015

Lisboa Central Hostel was fantastic! The staff are very friendly and the hostel has plenty of information about Lisbon, day trips and every part of Portugal! They are more than willing to help anyone with travel ideas. They also provide a great breakfast to start every day! The pancakes were my favourite. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the location, whilst it's not in the centre where all the restaurants and main shopping streets are, it's only about a 15 minute walk down the main strip

Great, classic hostel atmosphere. It also has a good sense of home when you stay. In addition to the good vibes, the services and facilities are great! Everything is so clean and there are a lot of little special things the hostel does to make your stay good. Free breakfast and the occasional free dinner as well. They also have free activities throughout the week. I also really appreciated how every bed had its own outlet/plug as well as a cup holder and mini fan and light.

Good friendly hostel.

I absolutely loved this Hostel. The reception and kitchen staff were extremely friendly and helpful; the rooms were very clean and cleaned every day (we had a Twin Share); the breakfast was amazing (especially the pancakes); we fely secure and the other people staying there were all very friendly. Unltimatly a great vibe and a place I will come back to. I am just annoyed i didn't realise they had 'free smoothy Monday's'

Hard to say anything bad about this place. Amazing staff members, facilities, and just everything.

Very friendly and nice hostel, well located close to the metro and walking distance of the city centre. Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Very clean and quiet, good value. I would stay there again if i come back to Lisboa! Thank you very much for the excellent stay!

I was absolutely amazed to discover that the warden remembered me from a few-night stay six years previously, to the point of recalling which room I stayed in! The showers are better than in most hotels I stay in, let alone hostels. A great place to stay: I'll be back!

• 21st May 2015

Great hostel, easy to find, near metro stations, with friendly staff, clean facilities and lots of optional activities, such as pub crawls and cultural tours.

• 16th May 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great hostel! The staff is very friendly. The rooms are spacious and there are a lot of spaces to hang out which makes it easy to meet new people. Also a nice kitchen.

Nice hostel with friendly staff. 2 min walk to Marque de pombal station which is handy.15 min walk into the main touristy part of town but the hostel is still in a good area and the walk is easy. The pancakes are delicious and the kitchen is well equipped. good wifi. good showers. no complaints! comfy beds with bed lockers, individual fans and bed lights!

The staff was amazing. I only stayed for two days and one night but had a blast. The free walking tour and pub crawl were awesome bonuses that I really enjoyed.

We had a very pleasant stay in a lovely private twin room. A big thank to the staff that was always available and has plenty of places to recommend. The place is clean and the room was made every days with fresh towels which was definitely enjoyable. The complementary breakfast is also a plus and a good opportunity to share with the other guests. We had great times during the Pub crawls organized by the staff.

I've been to a couple of different hostels, but this one is the friendliest and the most comfortable. The staff and the place is just so welcoming; it feels like home almost. MUCH better than the bigger, "fancier" hostels with lots of people. This one is the right size with a great atmosphere! Strongly recommend!!!

• 12th May 2015