Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

I only stayed there one night but I found everything I need, a good place to get a rest, sleep and eat before follow to my trip. It is easy to find and get there. The staff are friendly and helpful. I liked there and I guess I already know where to stay in my next trip to Lisbon!

Close to metro station. Walkable distance to downtown. Don't miss the free soup and homemade pancake!!

I will definitely visit again. love the smell in the room it helps me to fall asleep. Love the staff there!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • China

Some of the staff don't speak english. Anyway, it was relatively noisy in some parts as some room doors face kitchen. The staff was ready to help.

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. Regarding your comment, every single element of our staff that contact with guests have a very high level of English. It is one of our mandatory requirements to hire staff. The only staff that doesn't speak English is the cleaning staff.

It is really nice hostel with really friendly staff. They have a really good free breakfast and the pancakes were really good. Mama even made free soup for us in the evening. It is a small cozy place perfect for meeting other fellow travelers.

I write that everything was excellent cause there is not the "AWESOME" option.

Free breakfast (with free pancakes!), free milkshake at teatime, free TV room with playstation and loads of DVDs, spacious and clean rooms, kind and helpful staff... what else? The hostel deserves all the good reviews it has.

Incredible staff and atmosphere. Feels like home. And great free pancakes and soup!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Recommend the stay & the great pancakes at breakfast!

• 12th Dec 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to stay. Met some really cool people, and hope to return in the summer! Thank you very much to the staff for making our stay so excellent.

• 12th Dec 2014

This was the last stop of my trip in London. The hostel looked kind of small at first sight, but really the room is huge (I get a 4-bed room). Each bed has each own space and one study table. Decoration is lovely. So are all the staffs. Their free breakfast was also nice. I loved the pancake.

We love everyone. Thanks guys for making our stay a very happy one. Jose=Tomas and Lina

The staff are so friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay there and would go back. It's a little bit out of the center, but I enjoyed the walk down Liberdade to get there--let's you see more of the city!

• 7th Dec 2014

Excellent! Best in town.

Best hostel i have ever been in!!! it's liek a big family, not only amongst the clients, but also the staff is very nice, welcoming and very helpful!!

Never have I stayed in a hostel/hotel that has better nailed the "home away from home" vibe. Odette and the staff are awesome (as are the free daily pancakes and soup), the hostel is clean and extremely comfortable. The other travellers I met there were some of the best I've met on my three month trip. Cannot recommend this hostel enough; it is the best I've ever stayed in and Has my vote for best hostel in the world. I will be back.

Very friendly people, willing to help. Odette made us soup one night and every day they have delicious pancakes for breakfast.

I don't stay anywhere else when I come to Lisbon!

Great Hostel! Felt like home when passing the door :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »