Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

2071 Total Reviews

Best hostel I stopped in for seven weeks of on-the-go travelling

Amei minha estadia. Parabéns pelo serviço prestado.

This place is perfect! especially that people who are working in there, so kind and valuable! You can find free soap, iron, kitchen staff and lots of things!! Really, they are so lovely! Stay there and enjoy 😊

Great hostel, only stayed there for a night but everything was clean and the staff were helpful. There was even a guy making crepes for breakfast!

The lady who owns the hostel was amazing! Very accommodating, great rooms and showers. Highly recommend

• 4th Aug 2014

I was a bit disappointed with Lisbon, but not with this hostel! The location is quite good, close to the metro stations, the staff are very friendly and always willing to help. I can't complain about rooms or bathrooms, the hostel was very clean all the time. Nice atmosphere as well, I felt like home from the first moment and then I met some nice people. I can't really think of anything I could complain about, so the conclusion is that the hostel is a very good one!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. They go the extra mile to make you feel at home, including free fresh rolls all day long. One evening one of the staff members even cooked a large pot of lovely vegetable soup and fed all the guests for free. Just unbelievable! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Lisbon!

• 3rd Aug 2014

I can't rave enough about this place!! A warm and welcoming hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! I love that each bed space has its own power point and mini fan and free lockers too! Pancakes for breakfast, soup and garlic bread for dinner and who could forget Milkshake Monday! I would definitely stay here again!

staff was nice and very helpful good breakfast with great pancakes

Absolutely fantastic. Cannot fault it at all.

• 1st Aug 2014