Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

If anybody is bad-mouthing this place they are lying. Wonderful staff and owner, clean, safe and on a great location. Staff is really welcoming and friendly and they are more than happy to help you out with whatever you need. I will miss the pancakes and the soup. Will definitely return here when I come back to Lisbon.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Finland

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in: terrific staff, super clean facilities, great food, atmosphere and location. I emphatically reccomend it!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The best hostel I've ever stayed, good and comfortable rooms. Perfect location, helpful staff that make me fill like at home.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

I loved the hostel!! Staff is so welcoming, and makes you feel at home, They serve homemade pancakes in the free breakfast, and they are so good! In some evenings, you may have free soup for dinner, made by the owner itself. I coudn't recommend it enough to anyone going to Lisbon.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They recommended us activities and places to visit.

It was a very nice hostel, very friendly staff, clean and secure.

Staff goes out their way to organize events and otherwise make you feel at home. Great breakfast and the crowd was also very energetic.

A great hostel in a great city . I liked it very much and had a wonderful stay . The staff is helpful and adorable and the breakfast pancakes are so delicious . I recommend this place for everyone .

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in so far. All the staff is really friendly and nice; you feel like at home. The atmosphere makes it really easy to make friends. Each bed has its own plug, light and drawer. They serve homemade pancakes in the free breakfast, which are delicious. Depending on the evening, you may as well have free soup for dinner, made by the owner itself. I coudn't recommend it enough to anyone going to Lisbon.

i hadn't expected any for only to stay, but, there were plenty of hospitality and nice time though it's quite cheap. yhis hostel is one of my good memory in Lisbon. thx, and thx again

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Well, you can stay there for one or two nights - everything is really funktional and good. But i missed the community. Central Hostel is more a business than a profession and you feel that.

They are very friendly and help you with everything.. The location is a 10-15 min walk to city center they have free breakfast and made soup for everyone around dinner the staff is on point!

You will not want to leave this hostel. Incredibly warm and welcoming staff, pub crawls twice a week, plentiful breakfasts and free dinner on some nights - this hostel has it all. Perfect location, and the staff and very knowledgeable on other areas to explore in Portugal.

My stay was lovely, which I really appreciated since this was my first stay in a hostel. Mariana was so fun and kind to me. She deserves a raise :) For the cost, the room was very clean and the facilities were better than expected. It's about a 10 minute walk to Rua Agusta and Bairro Alto, so the location was reasonable for a tourist. I never tried the breakfast, but the pancakes looked good haha.

• 3rd Feb 2015