Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

Staff was so nice, bed was super comfortable and the breakfast was great. Met tons of nice people, hostel had a great atmosphere. You can walk just about anywhere from the hostel or hop on the metro which has a stop steps away. I would definitely stay again

Amazing hostel with great staff. Totally recommended.

Our stay at the Lisboa Central Hostel has been amazing ! The staff was always very professionnal, super friendly, smiling, giving great advices: we couldn't expect more ! We also enjoyed our bedroom which was very clean, modern and comfortable.The big plus: the air conditioning :) The hostel is also perfectly located (in a quiet, safe and central area) so we could walk almost everywhere to discover the city. We strongly recommend Lisboa Central Hostel ! We'll be back soon ;) Donatien & Heloise

• 27th Aug 2015

Very good hostel, friendly and helpful staff. 2min to the metro. If I go back to lisbon I ll stay there again for sure!

We were very satisfied with our 2-nights stay at the hostel. It is easily accessible by metro, although not located too close to the central part of the city. The staff is extremely helpful and nice, the breakfast is great, with home-made pancakes on demand, everything is clean thanks to the zeal of the staff. In our twin room, the towels were changed every day, like in a hotel. Very nice!

Great people, great place. showers not the best though.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are enjoying your stay and the city of Lisbon. They do lots of surprise gestures like the owner making soup and tapas for everyone. The rooms are more like a hotel than a hostel...brand new and very clean. I will definitely be recommending this hostel to anyone I know going to Lisbon!

• 25th Aug 2015

Only stayed one night service was excellent and the staff were some of the friendliest I've come across.

• 23rd Aug 2015

I would go back to Lisbon just to stay in this hostel. Staff were so friendly it felt like you were among family. Rooms were beautiful, there were abundant bathrooms, and everything was clean. Delectable pancakes. One day they offered free soup at dinner time.

The staff is amazingly kind, the rooms are very clean, the pancakes on breakfast are delicious and they give a lot of information about what you can do in Lisbon. The location is good, just meters away from the metro station and it is a short walk of 20 minutes to most places in downtown, Alfama or Chiado.

I just wish there were more hostels like this one!

Congratulations, excellent Hostel and good location in Lisbon. Now, with the new part of the building and more guests, the kitchen/breakfast room is a bit too small.

An amazing experience. The free breakfast was delicious and the wifi was one of the best in the city. Great way to make friends for solo travelers. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Cannot recommend this place enough. Amazing staff, fantastic set up - facilities, rooms, decor etc. The free breakfast every day is amazing and includes pancakes! Perfect location as well. We only spent 3 nights there, but had we not already booked our flights out we would 100% have stayed longer. If you're heading to Lisbon, there is no better option!!!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

15 minute walk to Rossio Square, the centre of the city, and close to metro and train connections. The rumours are true - the breakfaspancakes are very good! Also good are the facilities. Each bed has a small items holder, light, electric fan and a power point in a lockable cupboard - with international adapter! Best bedside setup I've seen - I even took a photo I was that impressed! So, while it may be time for me to get a life, it's time for you to book yourself into the Lisbon Central Hostel.

Amazing experience. The best hostel i've stayed so far. You might want to stay in the renovated part tho, as it has AC and the rooms are much better.

I got to stay at the newest part of the hotel... it was the most beautiful hostel dorm I've been at. Everything clean and new. Delicious home-made pancakes for breakfast!!

Was really easy to meet people and the staff were wonderful.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »