Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

I could live here.... seriously. It felt like a home away from home.... I stayed an extra 3 days.... Not because of the city, but because I had no reason to leave. I got sick from bad weather, and found it to be better than home. Even a loving hostel mother who makes fresh soup for you every night. Love this place.... Book in advance... They stay pretty full ;)

This is honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is very accommodating and friendly - they make you feel at home! Ideal location, great rooms, fantastic atmosphere, delicious morning pancakes and great soup at night! I felt at home and felt extremely comfortable. Thanks Lisboa Central!

• 15th Mar 2014

This is my favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. I've never seen such a warm, accommodating staff--as soon as I stepped in they made me feel at home away from home. Free soup in the evenings, free pancakes in the mornings, free milkshakes on Mondays, this is not a place to be passed up. Rooms are clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that the place is a bit far from the center (a 20 min walk to the water), but this small inconvenience is easily outweighed by the abundance of positives.

Very fun place. I really enjoyed the sangria night and the bathrooms were great. Best showers I've been in at any hostel. Free soup nightly and it was delish, thank you so much for that. I had plans to wash clothes there but I thought 8 euros for wash/dry was to too much. I made so friends my brief stay there as well. Breakfast was great with crepes made to order.

I'm brazilian, so maybe I'm a bit biased because I felt at home all the time. BUT, this hostel is A-MA-ZING! =D I would really recommend it and stay there again. The staff was the really cool part of it! Cleaning was a big deal for me, and this hostel just nailed it! It seems that it was made by travelers for travelers up to the last detail of it. I can seriously recommend it. Great location, a few meters from the Metro Station (Marques de Pombal). Next to two supermarkets.

until now the best hostel where i was!!! stuff, accomodatio, pancakes, soups everything perfect

The rooms are clean and comfortable, the kitchen is very well equipped and the breakfast that is served is absolutely delicious and out of all the hostels I've ever stayed in, I have never met any staff that had been has friendly and nice as in Lisboa Central Hostel. When in Lisbon, I wouldn't stay anywhere else but there!

Great Staff, very helpful and patient staff.

• 8th Mar 2014

Great Place with a great staff. They really treat you like a friend.

Totally recommend it! The staff is very friendly, you can meet a lot of cool people there plus you don't need to leave the hostel to get some beer :)

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great staff (they are very friendly and explain everything very well), location, lockers provided, breakfast included. I would definitely considering staying there again if I ever visit Lisboa once again. Uno de los mejores hostales en lo que e estado. El servicio fue excelente. Me volveria a quedar ahi. Desayuno incluido y muy rico.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »