Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1975 Total Reviews

Simply the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Perfect.

One of the best hostels I've ever been! It's perfect!

The best thing is definetely the staff, everyone is so helpfull and friendly.

Probably the best Hostel i've ever stayed at!- friendly, helpful staff+ pancakes+ the best soup in the world ;)

we stayed there for four nights. The location was in the heart of lisbon, close to everything you need to see. Very fast internet and cosy beds. The staff on the other hand is very friendly and helpful. The lady is probably the kindest woman on earth, she made us a delicious soup every night and was really like a mother to everyone. I would definitely stay there again and even recommend it to my friends.

the best hostel i've ever been!

The staff in this hostel is so friendly and helpful! The free breakfast comes with pancake, and there's delicious free Portuguese soup in the evening. The hostel has a really good home feeling, very easy to meet people and assemble an evening team. Great WiFi coverage, safe lickers, showers good. Highly recommended!

Staff were very helpful and friendly, hostel was immaculate and clean and could not be faulted. Fantastic value for money

The staff here were so nice and helpful. I felt like I was staying at home. Not your typical hostel. I would stay here again for sure :)

• 17th May 2014

Best hostel ever!

Muito bom!!! O staff é sensacional te ensinam td e dão as melhores dicas de lugar para visitar é coisas a fazer

I did not like the location of this hostel. It was in the most touristic area of Lisbon. The main street near the hostel was full of designer (gucci, prada) stores. We didn't know what to do there. We changed of hostel the day after and it was so much better located. We were not fortunate on the day we arrive, people who stayed there were talking loudly at midnight in the dorms and there was a party in the living room next door. It did not help our appreciation of the hostel. Not a favourite.

Excellent staff and services. Traveling alone, I never felt unsafe, and I was able to meet some pretty great people there. I would recommend to anyone traveling in Lisbon. The pancake in the morning was also a huge plus :)

• 8th May 2014

Very helpful staff and a great place to stay.

Exceptional hostel. Staff were extremly friendly and alwyas willing to help. Super duper clean!

This is a professional business and pulls out all he stops to please their customers. They called to inquire about bike rentals for us, they sent a reminder not before our trip, a thank you note after our trip, they made pancakes for breakfast, and they also made soup the evening we were there. There are lots of staff there to answer question and to keep the place clean. Thank you. We will recommend this hostel to friends.

This hostel really presents itself according to all the awards it has received recently. Top notch small hostel all around :)

• 4th May 2014
  • Portugal

I had a great time in Lisbon and this hostel is very well located ! The staff is great, very helpful, the room was huge, better than expected... you CAN'T get bored if you stay in Libsoa Centra Hostel because there is always something fun to do there.

• 26th Apr 2014

By far one of the best hostels worldwide I've stayed at. If travellers are looking for home away from home for a few days while visiting Lisbon and meeting new people without having to worry about anything but enjoying your stay, Central hostel is the place to stay!

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Adorable staff, really nice place to go to. Free Sangria for 1€ every Friday evening, lots of other things like that the rest of the week ! You must go there if you're travelling to Lisbon !

• 25th Apr 2014