Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was amazing! They couldn't have been any more friendly or helpful. The hostel was super clean and had a great atmosphere. We were able to meet a lot of other friendly visitors. By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at and I wish I could've stayed longer. I highly recommend it to everyone!

• 20th Mar 2015

staff was great! I enjoyed free ginginha! hahaha and they have USB charger in every bed!

I definitely would recommend to stay at this hostel if your goig to make a trip to Lisboa! Actually it didn't felt like staying in a hostal more like staying in four stars hotel!!! They welcome you with showing you around in the whole building and they give you already some informations about the city and recomandations what to do! The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean and you get the best pancakes in the world at morning and in the afternoon you get a homemade soup from the hostels mom!!!

• 17th Mar 2015

Awesome hostel, with an even better staff. Barbara, Andre, and the rest of the staff were very friendly and quite keen to make sure our visit to Lisbon was enjoyable and enriching and that our stay was relaxing. Pancakes, milkshakes, and smiles go a long way in winning over the hearts of tired tourists- and yours certainly won mine and my friends'. Thank you, Lisboa Central! I will most definitely be staying here if I am in Lisbon again and will recommend it to my friends who go.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I have spent 6 days in this hostel and it was an excellent choice. The staff is super helpful and kind; they will always give you good advices. You will notice that at the check in. The breakfast it is very good and you will also get home made pancakes! The hostel has a good location too; it is really close to the historical center and to the bairro alto, the place where you will find the best night life. Plus the hostel is really clean and has good common areas where you can have conversation a

this is one of the best hostels ive been to around the world. The staff are super friendly, knowledgeable and willimg to help with anything you need. its right next to the umderground rail and also the centre of town. facilities are clean and neat and the breakfast pancakes are awesome. They even cook dinner for everyone quite often. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I liked Hostel so much. If you like walking, It is located just 10 minutes walking distance. You can walk down to City Center...

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »