Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

1931 Total Reviews

Very good employments like Manoela, Charlene and the guys of the reception! We felt like at home! Thanks!

It was my second time here already and it is one of the best hostels which I have visited in all my traveling years. Staff is friendly, playfull and very helpful. I love those pancakes in the morning and free soup or wine evenings. It really felt like home for me.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Loved the extras, pancakes and soup and chocolates, great stuff! Could do with another toilet, but other than that, really helpful.

It was my second stay during the same week at this hostel. It was another pleasent stay. The hostel is clean and cozy, a lot of information on activities are places on the walls in the coridor, it has a lovely kitchen and common areas with TV, computers and internet. The biggest treasure of this hostel is the staff. You are warmly wlecomed, you get encouragement and good energy and even pancakes for breakfast.

Lisboa Central definitely had the nicest rooms I've ever seen at a hostel. The bunks are really nice with curtains for privacy. The staff was really sweet as well, and they have free pancakes in the morning. That said, I found it really hard to meet people as a solo traveler and everyone else that was staying in my room was at least 20-30 years older than my mid-20s. It's a great choice for a group or older traveler. I didn't love the location either, but most hostels seem to be in the same area

Nice Breakfast. Nice Staff. Theres computer that could be used. Good Wifi for my room. Room for improvement for soundproof.

I stayed at the Lisboa Central Hostel for 3 nights. It was a great experience. People, who work there are wonderful, and make your stay very special. I felt very welcomed and taken care of. Rooms, toilets, showers and common areas are clean and cozy. There are 3 computers with internet and well working WiFi. Breakfast is included and a lovely lady prepares a pancake with apples and bananas for you. A location is quite central, but it takes some 20 minutes to walk to main attractions.

Great hostel with a really helpful

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

We had a great stay at Lisboa Central Hostel, especially because of the staff, that was so friendly and helpful.

The host was very friendly and they will give you very useful suggestions. Room is very clean. Nice stay.

This is a fantastic hostel, everyone that was there couldn't help but be amazed at the loveliness of the staff and the general good vibes around the place. I would recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon, especially people travelling by themselves. Thanks for an amazing couple of days!

• 31st Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is so clean and comfortable. The staff is exceptional and they do their best to make everyone feel at home. Also it was one of the most conducive hostels for meeting people as I met so many people here. Definitely recommend it, and you will love your stay here. Also the pancakes in the morning are such a nice added touch to breakfast. Lots of common areas and really comfortable beds and bathrooms!

I felt very well again, thanks for taking care!

very, very good accomodation, staff etc.

• 27th Mar 2014

Simply perfect! Heading back here tomorrow because one stay wasn't enough! Fantastic soup and staff :) Thanks guys

Amazing hostel. They make a grand effort to make you feel at home. Very colorful and cute. Great staff and great people. Very helpful and accommodating.

I could live here.... seriously. It felt like a home away from home.... I stayed an extra 3 days.... Not because of the city, but because I had no reason to leave. I got sick from bad weather, and found it to be better than home. Even a loving hostel mother who makes fresh soup for you every night. Love this place.... Book in advance... They stay pretty full ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »