Lisboa Central Hostel Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 160, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was run very well. They were extremely friendly when I first arrived which made me feel welcome! We were shown around the hostel and told about all the facilities which was great. Also when I left the first day to explore Lisboa, we were given maps and suggestions of cool places to go and things to see. This was appreciated!

I had a wonderful stay at Lisboa Central Hostel. The staff was extremely welcoming, the breakfast was good (pancakes with fruit in them-so yummy), everything was very clean, and it was a great place to stay as a solo traveler because of the community feel. I would definitely recommend it!

Fantastic hostel, I will recommend to everyone. Great location, cozy and super clean, very friendly and helpful staff, family atmosphere. The rooms are nice and hot, the bathrooms were always clean. But the best was the breakfast, there was a wide variety of things to eat and drink, and they even made us pancakes :) I will return for sure! Thanks for the good experience, Tânia e Joana.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Lisboa Central made my entire experience--literally. They sat with me and helped me plan and put together an entire map of routes and attractions to visit. The entire staff remembered my name, who I was, where I was from, and what I liked and made passing suggestions every time I saw them. It was so welcoming and the hostel was full of amazing people who came together for dinner and drinks in the kitchen every night. I met some amazing people here and I miss the staff dearly. I must return.

• 9th Apr 2015