Lisboa Hostal Reviews

Juan Morrison 46, Algeciras, Spain

There was no hostel atmosphere but it was quiet enough to just chill. Would be nice if the Wi-Fi worked consistently. I got way better restaurant suggestions from the tour guides and couchsurfers.

Just what I wanted. Private single room with bathroom at an affordable price. Bathroom excellent. Room clean and neat. Manager friendly and helpful. Easy walk to ferry terminal. Will stay again.

The staff were incredibly welcoming, friendly, and helpful!

2nd time staying here both because I was making my way from Spain to Chefchaouen and yeah it's still the same amazing place. Seriously... just perfect. Has everything you need.

When I booked, I forgot I booked a private room. So when I got there, that was a great surprise, especially for the price! Everyone was friendly, the directions can be a little hard to follow but I found it. It's only 5 blocks from the train station/ bus station. The bed was comfy, the room and bathroom was spotless, there's a few good pubs within a 5 minute walk. They have a map with all the good places on it, bus schedule for getting to Gib, everything you need.

I originally booked in for two nights and stayed for six. Need I say more?!

Very efficient and clean the proprietor very helpfull and friendly, will stay again when pasing through algecires

• 12th Aug 2015

The man running the place was lovely and helped us work out how to get to Morocco. We weren't there for long at all but it didn't seem like it had anyone else there besides us and was pretty dingy and creepy but was fine for a quick stop over.

Jose and Rosa both very friendly and helpful during my stay, room was safe and comfortable, facilities to wash clothes for low cost,excellent rooftop terrace, would reccomend. cheers - Francis

Great hostel with extremely friendly staff and a perfect location within walking distance of the station. I had a private room with an ensuite bathroom and double bed at a bargain price. There's a large roof terrace with kitchen and WiFi in all rooms. I will certainly return here and would recommend it to all types of people of all ages.

A great hostel with really friendly, helpful staff. I always look forward to staying here when I am passing this way. Thanks for a great stay.

The room and location were excellent. The room came with a balcony as well :) The staff were very friendly and helpful.

View all Algeciras Bed and Breakfasts