Lisboa Hostal Reviews

Juan Morrison 46, Algeciras, Spain

There was no hostel atmosphere but it was quiet enough to just chill. Would be nice if the Wi-Fi worked consistently. I got way better restaurant suggestions from the tour guides and couchsurfers.

Just what I wanted. Private single room with bathroom at an affordable price. Bathroom excellent. Room clean and neat. Manager friendly and helpful. Easy walk to ferry terminal. Will stay again.

Great place to stay! Fantastic hosts, & reasonably priced!

The staff were incredibly welcoming, friendly, and helpful!

2nd time staying here both because I was making my way from Spain to Chefchaouen and yeah it's still the same amazing place. Seriously... just perfect. Has everything you need.

When I booked, I forgot I booked a private room. So when I got there, that was a great surprise, especially for the price! Everyone was friendly, the directions can be a little hard to follow but I found it. It's only 5 blocks from the train station/ bus station. The bed was comfy, the room and bathroom was spotless, there's a few good pubs within a 5 minute walk. They have a map with all the good places on it, bus schedule for getting to Gib, everything you need.

I originally booked in for two nights and stayed for six. Need I say more?!

Very efficient and clean the proprietor very helpfull and friendly, will stay again when pasing through algecires

View all Algeciras Bed and Breakfasts