Lisbon Amazing Hostels-S�-Alfama Reviews

Beco do Arco Escuro 6, Lisbon, Portugal

Felt really at home here... everyone was so friendly and willing to help point out all the must sees. Very close to all the best amenities. Really good restaurants, sightseeing and history.

• 10th Aug 2014

I really liked the common/kitchen to this hostel. It was spacious, bright and the windows were always open. This was a home oriented hostel.

Hey, your hostel is really hard to find! Maybe you can put up a sign with the name "Amazing hostels", because that is what we were looking for. Regards

During our stay they moved the lockers from our floor to the entry hall downstairs. this move was done so rough that the door had broken open, which they didn't notice. All our personal belongings, including pasport creditcards etc, was just laying there open in the reception (with an open front door) for everybody to find, When we complained, all they said was ooh yeah sorry that can happen...

The staffs there were friendly.Good location.Very clean hostel, they will clean all the hostel from 11am to 2pm.So you need to stay in your room or you can go outside of the hostel.But they are really friendly.You can make your own food but you need to bring your own coffee or chocolate powder and sugar because they don,t provide it and it doesn,t matter at all.It is really comfortable to stay there anyway.

No locks on anything with exception of the front door where all you have to do is ring in. No locks on the bathroom stalls, the rooms. Breakfast is bread. Left a book and went to retrieve it a few days later. No one cares. Kitchen is beautiful. Close to Alfama and metro station from airport. Charming in a way. Shower pressure was something to write home about. Beds were comfortable. Clean. Classic Lisbon. I loved and hated it. Stayed one night.

Great cozy little hostel. A little banged up. Great location. No elevator x.x I was on the 4th floor with 3 VERY rediculous bags that I had to carry around. The floors were very creeky. The orange juice was bad. My view from my room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

The staff was incredibly friendly. Facilities were great. It was great having information for attractions on the walls. Thanks for a great experience!

Room was clean, although it was advertised, and booked, as a double, but in fact was a twin. Excellent location, staff was nice, not overly talkative. Wi-fi was available in the main areas, not in the room we stayed. Breakfast is limited in choice, but the Portuguese bread is fresh and you can buy some fruit just around the corner. Random detail: lamps without light bulbs in the room, pretty useless. I would recommend this if you value a good shower and location.

• 11th May 2014

difficult to find breakfast is poor location is amazing and good value for money

• 1st May 2014
  • Colombia

Nice and helpful staff, quiet at night concidering the location, big kitchen facilities. The breakfast is nothing too special, but taken account for the low price it's included in makes it all right. We (me & boyfriend) stayed here two different nights, first in a private room with shared bath, last with a private bath. They were both nice! Would absolutely recomend staying here if you're looking for a cheap and central place with a relaxing atmosphere!

Nothing special, clean, good value and recommended.

Check in was not so nice. I rang 4 times, he didnt great me, and because he didnt speak english he couldnt really say anything about the hostel or the city. Beds are nice. Big common room. Pay for playing pool. Breakfast is bread and jam. No locks on the toilets. No bin in the ladies toilets. Good shower.