Lisbon Best Hostel Reviews

Rua de S. Pedro de Alcantara, nº63 1ºDt., Lisbon, Portugal

Nice hostel with nice staff near the metro (easy to come from the Oriente bus/train station and from the airport) and the Rossio train station (to go to Sintra) and located in the middle of Bairro Alto, this hostel will be perfect if you want to visit the main places in Lisbon and also to have fun during night (due to its location it could be a bit noisy at night during the weeking)

If location is what you are looking for, then this place is fantastic. This hostel is located very centrally and is pretty much right beside the major nightlife area of the city. There is, however, a very steep climb uphill to the hostel depending on which way you are walking so just keep that in mind. The staff was not present both when I checked in and checked out so that ended up making me wait until they arrived - which made me miss a train I had to catch. But other than that it was decent.

Thanks you for feedback Have a nice time

This was a lovely little hostel, the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Nice location (don't be put off by the entraceway!) the facilities were fine but perhaps could have had more than one shower. Would love to stay again!

Thanks for your feedback i hope see again ,by have a good time

I had a neutral experience at this hostel; staff was nice altough mostly of the day there were nobody available to help you out, which can be very annoying. The location is nice, in the area where all bars are. Our window was right on a party street so it was very noisy at night. overall the value for money is ok, as it was very cheap

Really nice stay. Double room was clean, bed was comfortable, we had all the facilities we needed, including enough amount of electric sockets. It was a bit too loud during the night because of the bars on the street, but after closing the window and using fan instead we managed to sleep. The bathroom was clean and we had no problems with access to it. The breakfast was also ok. The owner is really nice. Prepare for a hill to climb on your way from metro to hostel, Lisbon is not a flat city ;)

Thanks for best comment , take care best regards lisbon best hostel

It is a nice hostel situated in a good area. If you want to go out at night it is perfect but it is too loud to sleep because there is too much noise from the party people outside. And it is too hot in the rooms even though they have a fan.

I was only at this hostel for one night and I'm glad it wasn't for longer. Was surprised at how they just had one toilet and shower each for men and women for the entire hostel. The dorms have too few power outlets too. The kitchen is neat and the location in Bairro Alto is unbeatable. Overally, it's not too bad for a night or two.

i am sorry , ,but the next time you will not have to face this problem ever, Because we created tow new bathroom here. Thanks for join us

Really nice staff and definetely would go there again

Thanks, it's my pleasure you stayed in our hostel .