Lisbon Best Hostel

Fabulous 121 Total Reviews

• Spain, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
7.7

Hostel very good located. Recommended.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016
5.7

Felt rather like a private place with lots of bunk beds than a hostel, also because lots of exchance students live there permanently. The night was very loud as there is a bar area directly out the window and my bunk bed was so unstable that it shook every time the person below me turned. Breakfast is basic. The staff was very friendly, but still I can't say I appreciated my stay. I'd recommend this hostel only if you want a very cheap stay and are not dependend on a relaxing night.