Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was very accommodating and helpful, especially during the booking process. They were flexible with our check in times and always very polite.

• 19th Aug 2015

GREAT HOSTEL! Vintage feel to it. ! Awesome location! Nice & Friendly staff. In the center of everything. I can totally live in that Hostel. My favorite were the rooms and the living room and kitchen, my type of place. I absolutely Loved it.

Very happy with our stay here! Location is great, staff are very friendly and there is a real laid back vibe. It's not a party hostel as such - more chilled and family friendly - but its still very social and someones always in the common room having a drink. It was the perfect hostel for us to stay in following our 23 hour flight.

The staff here was top notch... Some of the best I've encountered in a hostel. Each person j spoke with was knowledgeable, kind and genuinely interested in talking to me and improving my stay. Excellent job!

• 4th Aug 2015

We stayed in a private room with ensuite which was probably the biggest hostel room we've ever had. Plenty of space and everything felt clean and well maintained. Bathroom was decent size with a good shower. Staff were friendly and very helpful from the minute we got in the door and the location was very close to bario alto and chiado. We tried to book this place again for our return to Lisbon later in our trip but unfortunately they were booked out.

Nice and cosy hostel with a good location!! Very near a mini supermarket, the Ribera (Market hall) and the train station!!

Thank you for the lovely stay. JP was very welcoming and so helpful. There was a Fado festival outside our window which did get loud and kept us up but other than that we enjoyed our stay.

• 2nd Jul 2015

The staff and atmosphere was awesome! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

• 26th Jun 2015

A beautiful, small homelike hostel with friendly, helpful staff and an easy-going atmosphere. The showers and toilets are tiny, but you get used to them. You can easily walk everywhere your average traveler wants to go in Lisbon and even further.

Great stay, easy to find, really friendly staff and atmosphere. Perfect for exploring Lisbon centre.

• 19th Jun 2015

Loved this hostel. Had a private room and it was easily the best and most comfortable place I slept on our entire europe/Africa trip. Really awesome atmosphere and incredible nice host. Cannot wait to come back and visit again.

this hostel has "the wibe" of a great hostel. Nice common-areas, comfy beds and good location. Not many people there during my 4 days, but a great stay all in all. 2 showers/toilets if the hostel is full? Maybe not enough? Some of the staff could be a bit more helpful.

Stay in downtown with these guys, they've got the best tips on where to walk and what to see. It's super close to Barrio Alto, for a boogie, and there's always good food and drink nearby. Love this place, it's so unique it feels like a home and it's just the right size.

Super friendly staff, we really felt welcome and very original and artistic facilities

Loved it!

So charming! Really great atmosphere. We had a little confusion with the payment through hostel bookers, but the staff were so helpful and gracious about it and dealt with it very well. Loved this place, and it's in a great location. Made our stay in Lisbon so wonderful!

Pros: Very fun hostel! Loved the atmosphere that was created and all of the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Great value for your money Cons: Only 2 two showers per gender (2 for girls and then 2 for boys) for all the rooms but they had great water pressure! 40 minute train ride to the beach

One of the best hostels I've stayed in all around Europe. Super close to everything, the staff are amazing and it just feels like a home. Stay here!!

• 15th May 2015

Really goooood place! Kind staffs, nice location (close the beautiful beach) Comfortable room Everything is good!

Charming little hostel, very clean and comfortable. I have to say how much help the staff were, especially JP ( he went far beyond what would be expected). One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

• 23rd Apr 2015