Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel in Lisbon!!

I immediately felt at home there, a great place to stay!

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Austria

The bunk beds were the best I've ever seen! The top bunk is more like a loft! They will still be sturdy in one hundred years from now, I'm sure! The bathrooms left a bit to be desired, two extremely small showers for females & two for men, I'm sure would have been tiny as well! Not enough room between the two to even be able to dry yourself properly & the use of Christmas tinsel as a screen is pretty bad!

We stayed in two of the private double rooms. Really huge & quirky decorations. Breakfast isn't really that special, but nice fresh bread every morning. Shared bathroom was fine.

• 2nd Sep 2015

I really loved staying here after being at the destination hostel for a few nights, there was a much more homely vibe and it was really comfortable! I would have stayed longer if it hadn't booked out :)

The staff was very accommodating and helpful, especially during the booking process. They were flexible with our check in times and always very polite.

• 19th Aug 2015

GREAT HOSTEL! Vintage feel to it. ! Awesome location! Nice & Friendly staff. In the center of everything. I can totally live in that Hostel. My favorite were the rooms and the living room and kitchen, my type of place. I absolutely Loved it.