Superb 190 Total Reviews
Superb 190 Total Reviews
Lisbon Calling Located at Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-429 Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D
97% 190
38.7080846 -9.1450345
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Super artistic, amazing atmosphere, nice and friendly staff.

• cmchatellier7159
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Staff is so helpful and the vibe is very relaxed. Great stay.

• India, Male, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

I absolutely loved my stay in Lisbon calling I had booked two nights, added another night and just did not want to leave From the atmosphere of the hostel, to the quirky decor the place exuded a feeling of home away from home And the staff-I cant say enough about them...Sisi,Tristian,Tiago and the others that I may have missed-You guys are absolutely fantastic and I cant wait to see you guys again very very soon. Feel like a part of me has stayed behind in Lisbon and I can hear Lisbon Calling

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Great atmosphere, location and staff. Couldn't recommend it enough, I'll be back! :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016

I loved staying at Lisbon Calling!!! The double rooms were extremely private. My room had a gorgeous view!!! Although their breakfast could have been a bit better, their daily bread drop off was great! And their are so close to Time Out Lisbon, where we had most of our brunches. The location was just perfect. The staff was so helpful and friendly.

• France, Mixed Group, 41+
20th Apr 2016

Close to Airport bus 91, to every museum, to the ocean, to the vegetable and fish market, to the Metro stations, the railway station, to the restaurant. The place to be. Some noises in the early early morning when others travellers get back from their overnight parties... Very good and big kitchen to cook. Very good breakfast. Good wifi. Staff is helpful and nice. Speak well french and english.

• France, Couple, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

We stayed in a double room with a private ensuite. Everything was perfect - the location is fabulous, the room was clean, quiet and very comfortable, and the interior decoration of the place was awesome! Staff are very helpful and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Lisbon - highly recommended.

24th Mar 2016

Fantastic location to stay in Portugal. Still close to all the tourist stuff, but since we were a little closer to the locals, my brother and I discovered amazing places to eat. I initially questioned the security of the building because there was barely a sign to indicate where the hostel was. However, we stayed in one of the private rooms (that was gorgeous) and received 3 sets of keys so it felt very safe. We woke up in the morning to fresh bread on our door. Overall, great place to stay!

• Italy, Female, 31-40
5th Mar 2016

Fun, clean and sociable :-)

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2016

Great for the price, clean, friendly staff, willing to help you plan an authentic night and provide good directions.