Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

Pros: Very fun hostel! Loved the atmosphere that was created and all of the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Great value for your money Cons: Only 2 two showers per gender (2 for girls and then 2 for boys) for all the rooms but they had great water pressure! 40 minute train ride to the beach

• 19th May 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in all around Europe. Super close to everything, the staff are amazing and it just feels like a home. Stay here!!

• 15th May 2015

Really goooood place! Kind staffs, nice location (close the beautiful beach) Comfortable room Everything is good!

Charming little hostel, very clean and comfortable. I have to say how much help the staff were, especially JP ( he went far beyond what would be expected). One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Loved our room! The place was really quiet and we slept so well at night. Only downside was the room being so close to the kitchen that we woke up if someone got up early, but we were fine with ear plugs. The facilities were super clean and charming, I would gladly live in a place like this if I could!! Staff was amazingly helpful and I would always stay in this hostel again!

Cute little hostel! The staff is very helpful, especially JP. The bunk beds are really nice and sturdy. There's a washer but no dryer so clothes have to hang dry which isn't a problem because they have a line on the balcony for it. Also theres a laptop to use which is really nice to have to look up information. Its also a 5 minute walk to the bus and train station. It is a smaller hostel with a cozy vibe.

Great place to stay in town! A real friendly and open-minded staff. Was a joy to be there.

• 2nd Mar 2015