Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

Remember how you helped me with my lost case? Thank you for the wonderful time.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel to stay!

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Portugal

Not only did we (a couple) have a very nice stay, but we felt like being at home that weekend. The first night I had to get some pills for my girlfriend at 5 am, and Adri (from the staff of the hostel) got up and provided very kindly a couple of Paracetamol. The next evening, my girlfriend and I met Jon Pedro (another nice guy from the staff of the hostel) at a bar, and he and his colleague Luis recommended us great places we visited the next day. We were very positively impressed!!

• 1st Nov 2013