Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place to stay in town! A real friendly and open-minded staff. Was a joy to be there.

• 2nd Mar 2015

I loved this place until the day I had to leave. We had to check out by 12:00 and then could leave our bags at the hostel but we couldn't sit and relax while we waited for our bus. I was so surprised since that has never been a problem before. Besides that I really loved the place and it was a bummer it ended so poorly.

I stayed with 2 of my friends and we all absolutely loved this hostel. The atmosphere was great and it was in such a good location. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was fantastic as well

• 25th Oct 2014

Thanks Lisbon Calling Hostel! The room was soo big and all facilities were great. We enjoyed our stay in this Hostel very near the center of Lisbon!