Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

I loved this place until the day I had to leave. We had to check out by 12:00 and then could leave our bags at the hostel but we couldn't sit and relax while we waited for our bus. I was so surprised since that has never been a problem before. Besides that I really loved the place and it was a bummer it ended so poorly.

I stayed with 2 of my friends and we all absolutely loved this hostel. The atmosphere was great and it was in such a good location. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was fantastic as well

• 25th Oct 2014

Thanks Lisbon Calling Hostel! The room was soo big and all facilities were great. We enjoyed our stay in this Hostel very near the center of Lisbon!

I liked this hostel a lot. It's looks so cool and the big dorm is so spacious! Nice kitchen, decent breakfast, nothing to complain. Well, almost nothing. The hostel could use an extra sink or two in the bathroom and I missed some up-to-date flyers on things-to-do in the city. But besides that: friendly and helpful staff, clean, quiet, social, decent breakfast. Good hostel!

Great! Very helpful staff, frendly people and overall nice hostel!

I've stayed in three hostels in Lisbon. This is a very cool and homey place. Staff (especially Ana) are very friendly and helpful. It is not a party house but people are friendly and very easy to chat with. I met some very interesting people. The location is perfect, almost the center to everywhere. So close to the big food court! All in all, I think this is the best place I've stayed in Lisbon. I would definitely recommend it.

GREATEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!! Tiny negative point: bathroom, esp. shower is very small; easy to improve: more hangers and space to put things in the shower area would be nice!

Best place to stay in Lisboa!

• 25th Aug 2014

Really funky hostel and the private Reims are amazing! Great choice with a great location.

I really liked the hostel, the atmosphere and the furniture you chose. :)

Incredibly hostel! Fantastic location, amazing staff and a cozy atmosphere. The only short-coming was that the bathrooms were too small for all the guests and they never had soap.

It was a very pleasant stay. Thanks for the help and the good facilities.

Great staff, always friendly and helpful. Kitchen is awesome and so are the beds.

• 21st Jul 2014

Our stay was absolutely perfect, the rooms were beautiful and clean, the breakfast delicious fresh bread, cereals, coffee (real coffee not instant), couldn't have asked for a better location as it was right near the promenade, tram line and Cais du Sodre station. Above all the staff were so relaxed, friendly and extremely helpful and gave us lots of great tips for the rest of our stay in Portugal. Can't say enough good things :) will be staying there again next month

• 11th Jul 2014

Places is nice, staff are very helpful. Only problem is place smells of smoke badly. It's location is great for getting around.

Very nice people working there, they were very helpful and relaxed!! I enjoyed the stay!

Very friendly and comfortable. The morning breakfast was lovely.

Very cool, chilled out hostel. Not really great if you want to party but still a good place to stay!

Stayed in a private en suite double room - it was lovely. Nice bed & furniture, good shower. Breakfast was good - bread hung on your door at 8.30am to eat when it suits you with cereal etc from the kitchen. Shared kitchen nice & clean. Quiet location but pigeons roosting in the roof were noisy in the mornings. No air con but high ceilings & large rooms kept it fairly cool. Staff extremely helpful. Lovely old building with some great original features & a lift.