Lisbon Calling Reviews

Rua de Sao Paulo, 126 - 3D, Lisbon, Portugal

Charming little hostel, very clean and comfortable. I have to say how much help the staff were, especially JP ( he went far beyond what would be expected). One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Loved our room! The place was really quiet and we slept so well at night. Only downside was the room being so close to the kitchen that we woke up if someone got up early, but we were fine with ear plugs. The facilities were super clean and charming, I would gladly live in a place like this if I could!! Staff was amazingly helpful and I would always stay in this hostel again!

Cute little hostel! The staff is very helpful, especially JP. The bunk beds are really nice and sturdy. There's a washer but no dryer so clothes have to hang dry which isn't a problem because they have a line on the balcony for it. Also theres a laptop to use which is really nice to have to look up information. Its also a 5 minute walk to the bus and train station. It is a smaller hostel with a cozy vibe.

Great place to stay in town! A real friendly and open-minded staff. Was a joy to be there.

• 2nd Mar 2015

I loved this place until the day I had to leave. We had to check out by 12:00 and then could leave our bags at the hostel but we couldn't sit and relax while we waited for our bus. I was so surprised since that has never been a problem before. Besides that I really loved the place and it was a bummer it ended so poorly.

I stayed with 2 of my friends and we all absolutely loved this hostel. The atmosphere was great and it was in such a good location. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was fantastic as well

• 25th Oct 2014