Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

I can only rate this hostel average. Not the worst stay but not the best. good: wifi works great, the rooms are large and clean. bad: kitchen is tiny and even though there is a kitchen on each floor there are only hot plates on one floor so everyone tries to cook at the same time. The washrooms are awful, very small, the doors don't close, showers are see through and anyone who wants to use the toilet or sink walks or stands beside the see through showers the entire time!

Hello Teri! Thanks for your feedback. We are renovating the kitchens and two of our three kitchens now have four hobs each. And the third will soon be finished. Hope you will come and visit us again and test one of our three kitchens! Chillout Team

Really laid back staff, cheap beer and 2 great patios

Hello Ross! Thanks for being a fun guest! Hope you come back again soon! Chillout Team

Very nice stay. made some good friends. 10 minutes walk from the centre.

This place was pretty good value overall. It's in a top location and the staff were generally very helpful. The only thing that was a bit disappointing was the 3 euro charge per bag for storage on the day of checkout. Yikes!

Good afternoon Alex, Thanks for you feedback! Is was great to meet you! Concerning your main comment about the luggage storage, luggage storage is free on check-out date. However as you left your ags for several days you can understand there is a charge involved. Hope to see you again in the future! Chillout Team

They're very kind, thank you very much.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Laos

Hello Nachane, Thanks for being such a fun guest! And thanks for the great feedback! Chillout Team

The best place to be in lisbon😊 Amazing staff amazing atmosphere! And amazing chillouts at lisbon chillout garden !😃

• 28th Jul 2014
  • India

The garden will miss you :-)

This is my second stay in this hostel and next time when I come to Lisbon I'll check again if it's available :)

The hostel is really well decorated, friendly staff, good prices and organized activities for the guests. It has good places to socialize as well. The location is really bad because it's far from the center and from the metro (10 min walk to the nearest station). Also the bathrooms didn't have curtains and the doors didn't lock so basically everyone that walked in could see you naked taking a shower. I would say you can probable find a better place to stay in Lisbon but if not here is alright.

This was my first stay in a hostel ever and I'm very happy that it was such a good experience, staff is really helpful and cheerful,breakfast is great,rooms are good and I had a good night sleep and I had my laptop in a safe place all the time, so I would recommend it to anyone!

Not bad. Not great.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is very friendly and social. The back garden is a great place to meet other travelers. The bathrooms could use some work but otherwise a great stay.

Really enjoyed my stay here! The room was really cool lovely details and the staff were super nice! I would reccommend this hostel!

I was there with my boyfriend for 5 nights and we LOVED the hostel!! We would definitely go back! The staff is awesome and they were always kind and helped us with everyting we needed. The only thing that we didnt like about it iis that the bathrooms are too small and for too many rooms and there was no hot water in the bathrooms in our floor.

Rooms are clean but the facilities should be improved. There is literally no space to move within the toilet.

Staff were so friendly and helpful. Really cute hostel, bright and spacious.

Lovely stay, would definitely stay again staff were really helpful and welcoming :)

Best place to stay! Good location, clean and cozy accommodation with a great garden where you can BBQ's and drinks. Also there is Wifi available.

Even better the second time around! New bathrooms are looking great, and the atmosphere is still homely and friendly. Loved the nights spent in the garden, chatting up to other travellers and staff members. A second home, for sure!

• 20th Jun 2014

We had an amazing time at the Lisbon Chill out Hostel. Great staff, superbe city, awesome food and the perfect atmosphere. We loved our 2pers. Bedroom, the facilities were clean and cosy we cant wait to come back for a week this august, one night was way too short!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • thysazevenbergen2262

as the name suggests a very chilled out vibe, everyone we met was having a good time. Nice social atmosphere on any floor, kitchen or common rooms. Loved the staff. Julia/natalia/23yrolditalian girl we love you ;) Great place to stay, up a massive hill, little bit shabby but all round good time, probably would stay again 👍 Showers n toilet kinda terrible (cold/tiny/broken doors) but it's the little things that count!

« first « Prev 1 2 3