Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

They're very kind, thank you very much.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Laos

The best place to be in lisbon😊 Amazing staff amazing atmosphere! And amazing chillouts at lisbon chillout garden !😃

• 28th Jul 2014
  • India

This is my second stay in this hostel and next time when I come to Lisbon I'll check again if it's available :)

The hostel is really well decorated, friendly staff, good prices and organized activities for the guests. It has good places to socialize as well. The location is really bad because it's far from the center and from the metro (10 min walk to the nearest station). Also the bathrooms didn't have curtains and the doors didn't lock so basically everyone that walked in could see you naked taking a shower. I would say you can probable find a better place to stay in Lisbon but if not here is alright.

This was my first stay in a hostel ever and I'm very happy that it was such a good experience, staff is really helpful and cheerful,breakfast is great,rooms are good and I had a good night sleep and I had my laptop in a safe place all the time, so I would recommend it to anyone!

Not bad. Not great.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is very friendly and social. The back garden is a great place to meet other travelers. The bathrooms could use some work but otherwise a great stay.

Really enjoyed my stay here! The room was really cool lovely details and the staff were super nice! I would reccommend this hostel!

I was there with my boyfriend for 5 nights and we LOVED the hostel!! We would definitely go back! The staff is awesome and they were always kind and helped us with everyting we needed. The only thing that we didnt like about it iis that the bathrooms are too small and for too many rooms and there was no hot water in the bathrooms in our floor.

Rooms are clean but the facilities should be improved. There is literally no space to move within the toilet.

Staff were so friendly and helpful. Really cute hostel, bright and spacious.

Lovely stay, would definitely stay again staff were really helpful and welcoming :)

Best place to stay! Good location, clean and cozy accommodation with a great garden where you can BBQ's and drinks. Also there is Wifi available.

Even better the second time around! New bathrooms are looking great, and the atmosphere is still homely and friendly. Loved the nights spent in the garden, chatting up to other travellers and staff members. A second home, for sure!

• 20th Jun 2014

We had an amazing time at the Lisbon Chill out Hostel. Great staff, superbe city, awesome food and the perfect atmosphere. We loved our 2pers. Bedroom, the facilities were clean and cosy we cant wait to come back for a week this august, one night was way too short!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • thysazevenbergen2262

as the name suggests a very chilled out vibe, everyone we met was having a good time. Nice social atmosphere on any floor, kitchen or common rooms. Loved the staff. Julia/natalia/23yrolditalian girl we love you ;) Great place to stay, up a massive hill, little bit shabby but all round good time, probably would stay again 👍 Showers n toilet kinda terrible (cold/tiny/broken doors) but it's the little things that count!

Really good hostel for the money you pay. It has a good vibe, friendly staff I had a good stay. The showers weren't to great but otherwise it was a good hostel

The staff at Chillout were very helpful and friendly, especially the manager who went o some trouble to find an activity for me. The first floor bathroom facilities were in bad condition but a refurbishment was planned in the very near future. Location was quite good except being at the top of a steep hill.

This hostel was a bit far from the city centre but generally pretty good except for the almost transparent shower screens which made things a bit uncomfortable when someone is trying to use the sink and can pretty much see you in the shower!

Our stay was okay. The staff ended up being kind of rude and not very helpful (except Andres!), as if they're all burnt out from working there. They told us wrong places for the walking tour, and the next day no guide showed up. They also gossiped about people staying or who had stayed at the hostel. Aside from that the atmosphere was okay, the common room is a nice plce to meet people but there was never any events planned like stated online. Girls bathrooms are awkwardly tiny with two people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3