Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

it's an excellent place to meet new people, have a beer together, go out or just hang around. if you expect a quiet room, it might not be the place to stay, as many people only return quite late in the night. but i really liked it there and would defenitely recommend staying there. it's also a really cheap place and they'd always allow you to bring a friend for a drink.

We had nice time in Chillout hostel. Especially because very good and helpful staff. We had exactly what we expected.

The lady at the front desk was very helpful and welcoming. The hostel was nice and clean. Only thing I found to be different was the clear glass shower screens so there's not really any privacy at all when showering, just a heads up.

• 12th Jul 2015

Stayed here one night in July. Unfortunately we were in a room with majority scouts who were quite loud and disrespectful to other guests. Not a reflection on the hostel at all, just unfortunate bunkmates. Fantastic location and really, really kind and helpful staff. Definitely would stay here again, but might book a smaller room or double check if the scouts are back.

lovely! had a great stay here!

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Had a very pkeasabt stay here. Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Good facilities and breakfast included too which was good. Only drawback is that it is a bit of a walk from the main strip.

The staff is the best part about this place. They are beyond helpful & are constantly making sure you have everything you need. The place is located in a great location, minutes away from great sites. The showers could use some curtains, but it's a great value for your money

Lovely staff, clean, good breakfast and coffe, comfy beds, well organised and well priced. Had a very enjoyable stay.

• 1st Jul 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The building was comfortable and easy to find, though it has zero sound proofing. If your up to late even just talking comfortably in one room is heard clearly in another. Also if others are up late you hear them clear as day. Breakfast was provided andsimple but good. The manager is anot incredibly nice lady and is personanle, as well as, helpful. We had a great stay there.

Definitely recommend this one! I stayed there once, and then returned twice for a day as I am travelling around. May be my favorite hostel, and each time all is good - having stayed there on three occasions my impression, I think, has more value. May be see you guys for the 4th time soon lol. Great place!

Great stay! The main door was always open, which could be a security issue. Staff was very friendly and there was always someone at the reception. Very clean. Only the location is not super perfect if you are planning to walk alone at night. For the rest very very nice!

My friend and I stayed at the hostel for nine nights, (originally four but we loved it so much we added five nights to our stay). We found the hostel staff to be friendly, helpful, and very good at recommending local things. We became quick friends with a few members of the staff, barbara in particular who took us out and showed us where things were a couple of times, and helped us with anything we could possibly have wanted. We appreciated the diversity, fun, conversation, and atmosphere here.

This hostel, like Lisbon itself, seemed to have two sides. The bad parts were my loud fellow guests, doors that were either difficult to close or difficult to open, its proximity to few of the major sites, and the fact that I was only barely able to shower in privacy. The staff were a positive, they let me come early, answered a barrage of questions ranging from touristic to linguistic, and were quite accommodating. the breakfast was nice, and sitting drinking hot chocolate over Lisbon was fun

Really good place, great location, realy great staff !! Would recommend for sure !

The staff is really nice and helpful, they gave me the best advices for places to see

The hostel went out of its way to make you feel comfortable / have eveything you needed. For the price of this hostel what you get it unreal. The location is just a 15 minute walk or less to the center. Felt at home here and had no complaints at all.

Friendly staffs nice and cozy atomosphere. Staffs speak quite good English which was easy to understand. Value for money free wifi and brekkie are cool as

Great hostel, nice and spacious with great chillout area downstairs with TV, sofas etc. as well as a stunning view from the balcony/veranda upstairs where you can sit and have a beer or whatever. Also amazing friendly helpful staff who know the area well. Its neat to the metro and you can walk into the centre no problem. Safe area, clean rooms, nice kitchens if you want to make your own food, clean (if a bit tight for space) bathrooms, all great!

love the hostel. Great back garden lots of fun with the other people. Spent most my time on the balconies though.. Great view of central Lisbon and great location. Staff were the best. Chana and Alexandre on the staff were cool to hang out with and told me good places to go. Thanks guys. Love Lisbon love the beach. Hostel was clean. Good value. Will be back someday.

• 11th May 2015

Hostel was very calm too calm for me not much going on, the staff was pretty cool. Kitchen on every floor. Breakfast is just toast and cereal. The roof top was nice to hangout on. Location is basic but I found it hard to find everytime I wanted to come back. It was okay, wasn't a great experience.