Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

It's was stellar! The staff is pretty cool, Pedro is a character and always cracking a joke here and there. Just the perfect place to stay for all the reasons.

You couldn't tell it was in a busy train station; this hostel felt like a different world away. Really nice vibes from this place, the food was delicious and freshly cooked and the people who work there are so so friendly and helpful and fun! We joined them for a tour to a Fado night in Alfama and it was beautiful, we were the only two tourists in the tiny restaurant and the genuine Fado musicians were excellent. Hostel is in a great location and very clean and comfortable. Would recommend!

Awesome hostel. Vest location, cool atmosphere. Not party central but great place to stay at. Would recommend

Thanks for the great review! We hope you come back and visit us again soon! :) Best, The Lisbon Destination Family

Perfect, love everything!!

Thanks for the perfect review! See you next time! :) The Lisbon Destination Family

Wonderful hostel! The bathrooms had the best layout I have ever seen with plenty of space for many people to shower and get ready at the same time. Very friendly staff and perfect location in the train station. It was a bit more expensive than other hostels, but being able to literally walk around the corner and be on a train to Sintra was pretty epic.

Great atmosphere, wonderful location, great staff, good value for the money

• 2nd Jan 2016

Hello. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you visit Lisbon again soon! :) Kind regards, The Lisbon Destination Family

An excellent stay. The facilities were constantly clean and a very good number of both showers and toilets. The breakfast provided was very nice and an added bonus.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Hello, We're glad you had such a nice stay and that you found everything to be very well cleaned. We hope to see you again soon. :) Kind regards, The Lisbon Destination Family

The staff at this hostel were the friendliest I've ever encountered at a hostel.

Hello, We're glad you had a 100% stay and had such a great time with our staff! We can't wait to see you back in Lisbon! :) Best regards, The Lisbon Destination Family

GREAT hostel, super friendly staff and VERY clean facilities. Beds in the 4 or 6 bed dorms have little curtains that make sleeping VERY comfortable and private.

Hello, We're thrilled you had a perfect stay and that you loved the privacy curtains. We can't wait to see you again soon! :) Best regards, The Lisbon Destination Family

The nicest hostel I have ever stayed in! Great breakfast and the staff was excellent. Rooms were nice and love how eco friendly it was too. Only one downside...wifi was terrible, didn't work in the rooms and was very choppy in the common area. Other than that though, great place to stay!

Hello, We're glad to be the nicest hostel you've been to! Thanks for the perfect review! We are thrilled you loved the breakfast and staff so much. We did have a couple days of internet issues, but they have since been resolved. We hope to see you again soon! :) Best regards, The Lisbon Destination Family

This was one of my favorite hostels. The staff was allllll beyond helpful and friendly. They were very informative and provided great tours. Breakfast was great (pancakes!) and they made dinner every night as well, or allowed you to cook on your own. The one thing that would have made it better was some fresh air. My throat actually hurt from the stale air in the rooms since they don't open windows. Surely it can't save THAT much energy.

Hello, We love being one of your favorites! We love hearing how satisfied you were with our staff and breakfast. It's great that you had the opportunity to enjoy our tours as well! We do open the windows while the rooms are being cleaned to let in fresh air. Let us know next time and we'll do the best we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. See you soon! Best regards, The Lisbon Destination Family

I am very impressed by this hostel. To begin with, my questions were replied to really fast, and I was welcomed on arrival like a lost friend! I travelled alone to be there over Christmas, and this meant a lot to me. The staff are a great team and ther enthusiasm and helpfulness rubbed off on some of those staying there too, it felt like we were all there to have a good time and enjoy each other's company and make new friends. So rare to find this, and I will treasure my memories.

• 24th Dec 2015

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was clean, had a positive atmosphere and the staff was wonderful. They did everything they could to make you feel at home. So much so that they learned everyone's name and made an effort to build a connection with each guest. I have a lot of food allergies and when we did the xmas lunch, they were nice enough to lower the price because I couldn't eat everything. We were so sad to leave, thank you for an amazing stay Lisbon Destination!!

Very good hostel. The bedroom we had was just a little "noisy" (too close and not isolated from the main living room). Or it would be possible to set up "rules" to limit noise level (stereo music, talking, ....) after 23.00pm ?

• 22nd Dec 2015

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is awesome, the staff is lovely and very friendly, always trying to help! I highly recommend the dinner in the hostel as well, there is a cook, it's cheaper than eating out and the food is amazing. They also offer tours, which is very helpful. The only thing I would complain about is that the wifi sometimes doesn't work inside the rooms. Now all hostels seem bad after this one, I highly recommend it, for all reasons possible!

The hostel is in the train station itself, can't be better in terms of location. Staff were helpful and friendly, Pedro was extremely welcoming! There was also a small cinema, movie night with free popcorn! It was a shame that we weren't able to join the dinner buffet, it must've been excellent! Breakfast was brilliant too, there was a guy who was really skillful at making pancake, didn't get his name but really nicely done pancakes, thanks for that!

Excellent hostel, I wish I could find more like that one!

This hostel was definitely one of the absolute best I've ever stayed in. The staff was so welcoming and friendly, and they even made an effort to learn all the guests names (which was really refreshing)! They are all knowledgable about the city, and the walking tours they offered were fun and educational. They also have dinners at the hostel, which were extremely affordable and very good. The rooms were spacious and clean, and overall a swanky atmosphere to explore Lisbon from.

I cannot stop repeating that this is the most beautifully deaigned hostel ever.even Jonathan Ive would admit i believe.this hostel is a lesson to everyone else as to how to. Use the space you in the efficient user friendly way and do it a brautiful form. So Lisbon destination hostel "I bow to THY EXCELLENCE "😃 .I wish you had a hostel in every city of europe😁

• 18th Dec 2015
  • India

Great hostel. Diogo is the nicest guy to work in a hostel ever :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5