Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great Hostel, Kind staff, great breakfast.

The room I slept in had two doors, one to the corridor, the other to the bathroom, which was common to the whole floor. I noticed this last door was not locked, and every person of the hostel could come into the room, accessing through the bathroom. From my point of view, this is a tiny security breach. Beside, my lock under the bed could not close properly (it was always open) which may not be the best in security matter. However, every people I met was very kind and I never felt in danger;)

• 14th Sep 2014

I'm not usually one to write hostel reviews but you absolutely must stay at Desintation Hostel when you visit Lisbon! The staff were friendly, giving us a personal tour of the hostel upon arrival. Hostel really well designed, with beanbags, a guitar and a piano- very chilled. Our four bed private room with ensuite was spotless- I also used the public showers and they were spotless too. Breakfast fantastic- homemade pancakes and fresh bread and fruit every morning. Free walking tour a must do!

Excellent location and nice staff.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

I really enjoyed my time spent in this hostel and I was sad when I had to leave! Beautiful atmosphere and amazing staff!

• 9th Sep 2014

Amazing location and concept! The best hostel I have ever been.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

awesome, really

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Really good hostel. Couldn't fault the location and facilities. Really chilled atmosphere and a good spread at breakfast too. I would definitely stay again.

One of the cleanest and coolest hostels I've stayed in. Really nice common room filled with beanbags and hammocks. Cleaners working around the clock. Activities on everyday and night. Family dinners are good value and the free breakfast is a good spread. Would recommend to anyone going to Lisbon.

This hostel has one of the best staff I've ever seen; furthermore, the range of activities (indoors and outdoors) is consistent. The breakfast, included in the price, was OK. The dinner was very good, with an outstanding quality to price ratio. The only downside I can think of is that there could have been more toilets available. Cleanliness was good, nonetheless.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Didn't have long enough here! Loved the dinners.

Perfect to meet other people

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. Great staff, location, facility and most importantly city!

It is a nice and lovely hostel, just in a national monument, in the centre of the city, with kind staff and cool atmosphere. It should have more toilets and showers areas since you have to share with everyone.

We had a fantastic staying in the Destination Hostel of Lisboa!! The location is very good and beautiful. We really liked the centre garden where we could chill out from our short nights. Special thanks to all the staff! Pedro thank you for the Sintra tour and especially for your kindness! Thanks to Finn and Yasmin who liked to join us for partying, but also for their friendship and good mood, and thanks to all the others: Daniel, Joan, Sara, ... We will come back soon ;)

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Great common areas with the hostel providing lots of things for you to do to meet people and see the city! Breakfasts were really good, lots to choose from! Showers flicked from hot to cold sometimes but overall a really good experience!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

I felt very welcome. It was an open and relaxed atmosphere there. Thank you!

Travel can be hectic at times, with so much moving around, partying, and exploring. Having a place like Destination to come back to, is like coming back to a familiar home. The staff at the hostel are so wonderful, and I'm glad to have them as friends. :)

i like hostels where the only worry is to book it, yours is definitely one such hostel. Thanks for the hospitality...

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • India

The best hostel I've been to

• 21st Aug 2014