Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent hostel with a large common area where you can play pool, chess and even the guitar and piano. Staff is extremely friendly and wellcoming and the tours are worthwhile. Highly recommended.

This hostel is an excellent one and the best hostel i have ever booked. All the staffs are very young, friendly. very new hostel with excellent facilities and very good breakfast. lot of events organized by the hostel from bar b q to pub crawl, walking tour to bike tour. the location is the best as it is inside the central railway station

• 21st Nov 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I've backpacked europe 3 times now and can easily say that this is the best hostel I have ever been to. Amazing staff, really nice housing, and a perfect location with easy access to everything! I rarely do the organized hostel activities, but My friend and I did the pub crawl, bike tour, walking tour, and barbecue. All were phenomal!!! You must do the bike tour and pub crawl. They are an absolute blast!

Great place! We felt really comfortable and the staff is friendly but really professionnal Breakfast was really nice The price is still quite expensive

• 15th Nov 2014

Superb hostel, incredibly professionally run and the staff were very friendly. The common spaces and kitchen created the perfect "hostel environment" to chat with fellow travellers. A final note is that the staff ran different tours around the city at reasonable prices, making it easy to see all the sights Lisbon has to offer. I highly recommend the tour to Sintra, it blew me away!

This hostel is amazing!! Upon walking into the hostel we were made to feel welcome immediately and given a tour before we checked-in. The hostel offers some fantastic tours, especially the Sintra tour, evening dinners and pub crawls. We had a fantastic time in Lisbon and the hostel definitely had a huge role to play in that, with so many activities on offer and lots of friendly staff who are always on hand to help. By far one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in!

Only downside was the music in the common area playing until 11pm (very loud on Friday) and because all the rooms face out onto the common area it is very audible. Not good when exhausted after a day sightseeing and can't actually get to sleep until it switches off. Also our door was left open by the cleaner during the day so we came back to find our room open. There was nothing to lock our valuables in but being in a private room this bothered us less until the door was left open!

Good Breakfast, well located and a interesting hang out zone...:-)

A fantastic hostel in an amazing location. The staff are so welcoming it feels like one big family and I felt this from the minute I arrived, which to me was important as I was traveling alone. The communal area was spacious with plenty of space to relax and the bedrooms were comfy. Breakfast was included and was very nice. They also offered evening meals which were great also, and such good quality for the price. All in all I can't really find a bad word to say about it.

This was the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly and willing to answer any question. Diogo is also super cute so that was definitely a plus haha. The hostel is in a great location in Rossio square. Everything was in walking distance and the stop for the tram was super close. This was also one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. I would 100% recommend this hostel if you want to have a great time in Lisbon!

• 7th Nov 2014

Great hostel. Super well organized, clean, centrally located with nice rooms.

This hostel is great! With friendly out going and helpful staff, always ready for a chat! The rooms are spacious and the beds comfy!! I really enjoyed my stay here and would 10 / 10 recommend !

very good location and staff really nice. they speak lot of languages. We are happy to know this place, for sur we will come back.

• 5th Nov 2014

Great hostel with good location and there are so many different activities you can join. However, the wifi only works at the lobby and a little bit unstable which is so frustrating.... But still a really good hostel.

The best hostel in the world! Joseph ONATE

Everything excellent, no other words to add

I would love to stay here again.

• 1st Nov 2014

Diogio was super nice!!! The staffs were slow sometimes but I enjoyed my stay and the crepes from the breakfast. This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in Europe!!! Want to come back to lisbon again and even try staying in sunset and other sister hostels!

• 31st Oct 2014

We had private twin room, which was clean, but very small and not en-suite. We payed 30/night each, which is just to expensive for the size of the room. Plus: in the mornings it was very noisy, since the only window of the rooms opened to the lobby of the hostel. Staff was very friendly, breakfast is awesome (pancakes!), but tours of the hostel are quite prizey. 15 EUR for a pub crawl that started with 90 min in delay and offered only two beers and some crappy shots.

• 30th Oct 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Lisbon was incredible, but I honestly never wanted to leave the hostel! It was in the PERFECT location on top of the largest train station. The staff was INCREDIBLE. I really cant emphasize enough how great and amazing every single crew member was. They answered every question and really became my friends by the end of my stay. YOU MUST STAY HERE! I would have paid5x the amount that I did to stay here again. I recommend the street art tour the hostel provides.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7