Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent place to stay. We are a family with 2 teenagers. We had a private room. The patio and the kitchen are very nice to have a rest or to meet people. The staff was great. We all love this place.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Can't say enough about this hostel. By far the nicest staff I have met in years of traveling. Super location and very chilled atmosphere. Highly recommend.

very cool, open building, with a good vibe. bathrooms where nice and clean, beds where comfortable. would stay again!

Awesome hostel! Great location, gorgeous set up, brilliant breakfasts, super comfy and generously sized beds, rad common area, palm trees and hammocks, great staff (except one dude who was rather rude) and an all round wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

The hostel was in a great location - on a metro line and a ten minute walk to river. The facilities were modern and clean, with comfortable beds and reliable lockers for each bed. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was great and included fresh crepes! As a guest, you have access to the other Destination hostels including one with a rooftop pool and view of the river. Definitely a great value for the money!

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed it. Absolutely beautiful with an amazing lobby/common room. Well equipped kitchen, TV room, pool table and amazing chilling area. Also gets you access to the other "Destination" hostels! Location is central and great. Staff were helpful. Loved this place!

Great place, great rooms, breakfast, location and organised tours.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! So clean and the staff is incredibly helpful. It's pretty easy to find and the atmosphere inside is incredible! So modern and chic. I would 100% recommend this hostel to any traveler!

Travelled with a group of friends and as soon as we reached the hostel, the staff were very welcoming and made us feel relaxed straight away.It has a very chilled out vibe with daily activities on offer and good breakfast everyday (pancakes !).The dorm beds are comfy and there's curtains on the beds to add a bit of privacy as well as soundproof shutters on the window in the dorm to block out any noise.Would definitely recommend this hostel, great location, friendly fun staff and great guests.:)

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Wales

I've stayed in many hostels but this was the best hostel I've been to by far! Awesome vibe, awesome staff, awesome location. They really do a great job at making everyone feel like they're at home. Extended my stay because the guests and the staff were so amazing! I will definitely stay here again!

• 6th Jul 2014

Hey I really have to say i feel in love with that hostle! The people which work there are nearlly all travelers too so they know us pretty well. I felt so familary there and they help you with everything. Cheers, david :-)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Austria

I think it's the best hostel I've ever been!

• 4th Jul 2014

Top hostel in a great location. The only thing which was annoying was having the reception having to come and let you in after hours though on the flipside this was in order to ensure safety and security at the hostel. Great hostel, would definitely stay again.

This was the coolest hostel I had ever stayed at! For someone who didnt know too much about what to do in Lisbon, the hostel was great because they organised daily tours and events. The staff was also amazing and the overall atmosphere was great! I did find however that it was very social, so it may not be for everyone. However, I had blast whilst I was there!

The staff were super helpful, always friendly and were a joy to talk to. The nine euro three course evening meal that the hostel offers is superb. Kitchen facilities were always clean and open to use all the time. Awesome stuff.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I was a bit disappointed in staying here. I arrived at night, and the guy who checked me in was nice, but as soon as I had paid he became very rude and unhelpful for all my questions. Another staff member had to help me instead. The main area is under a glass ceiling so at night it's really dark with little nooks.. I didn't really know where to sit. I thought it was weird that only some beds had privacy curtains. The bathrooms were unisex. The staff member in the morning was very touchy-feely

staff are enthusiastic, facilities are pretty good, u can have totally relax staying here.

Really good place to stay. Cool and relax atmosphere, in the center!

The hip hop music was annoying and loud at times (the target market is maybe younger than I am) but overall I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. I didn't really like wearing the wristband that was provided, but again, this is a well-run place where I am happy to have stayed. Finn, Miguel, Jae, Hugo, Gilbert, Daniel-- remembering five names of staff people is a sign that they worked hard and looked out for their guests. Bathrooms were clean.

• 28th Jun 2014

We'll be definitely back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7