Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

1970 Total Reviews

Amazing hostel. Best one yet. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

• 21st Jan 2015

The only thing I didn't like abt the hostel is that I only stayed for 2 nights! I could stay for months! First, the location is superb! Right inbetween 2 metro station of different lines (super convenient) and in Rossio station (very safe!) Second, the hostel is gorgeous! The kitche's fully equipped and has a very nice lounging/eating area The rooms are cosy with a beautiful sunrise view! Third, the staff were super welcoming and helpful! They even gave me tips to avoid entrance fees!

Staff are CUUUUTE!!!

Love itself

• 13th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Really nice hostel, very well located, and with nice tours. I have even made some friends. The toilets and the showers were very clean, and the beds were super comfy.

Fantastic place!! The staff are so friendly and helpful, and they make you feel so welcomed! They recommend good places to eat and to go out and the main attractions are within close walking distance. We went on the pub crawl that the hostel organised which was great fun! All in all, it was very good value for money and I will definitely return here when I visit Lisbon again!!! Great job guys!!!

• 12th Jan 2015

All was very fine and comfortable, except the hair dryer which had trouble working. But it was such a minor problem compared to all the virtues this hostel got! I strongly recomend this hostel to other travelers!

Everything in hostel is brilliant Staff is awesome Breakfast is nice Facilities are awesome as well Tours and information are sifficient and quite good

the best hostel i have ever been, everything was perfect

Very cool hostel, chill vibe. Laundry was on site too. Wifi was decent.

I really liked this hostel so I decided to stay there for two more nights. I don't find any thing to complain about. Very good standard for a reasonable price, clean, well (and quite unusuallly) located, very good breakfast, professional staff always ready to help, quiet at night so I slept very well. I had the chance to meet many nice people there. Room are nice, cosy common room and fully equipped kitchen. I recommend it to all, definitely go back there when next time in Lisbon. Thanks!

Very friendly and helpful staff.Very comfortable and clean beds. Very generous breakfast and relaxing environment. A home away from home !

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Scotland

The atmosphere & location is novel & great. Thanks to the staff for being extremely friendly and helpful and being available at all times - something rare to see in hostels. However for charging as much as we were, facilities like the bathrooms were a major let down. The bathroom size is uncomfortably small and left unclean. The rooms were not cleaned through our entire stay.The kitchen rules of washing one's own vessels does not seem to apply to all and can be highly inconvenient at breakfast.

Pro: Big common space with multiple entertaining facilities; Big kitchen with cooking stuff; Different kinds of tours offered with reasonable price which can help you know the city quickly; Good location Contra: Ordered a twin-bed room, got a four-beds one; The hostelroom is not euipped with an air conditioner because it claimed itself to be environment-friendly, while the guests have to wash their dishes/glasses after using them, although there is a dish washer in the kitchen; Bad breakfast

Very nice hostel, perfect location and the staff is competent and friendly.

• 29th Dec 2014

It's amazing to stay at Lisbon destination hostel.The location is great, easy access to most important places.The breakfast is delicious Don't miss that:).The staff's are more welcoming and friendly nature.The organised events are good.I would recommend this place to stay in Lisbon for the backpackers.

This hostel is great, great staff, great dinners by inhouse chef Maria! Location is great, couldn't think of a better place to stay in lisbon

Very good hostel, new and well done design, placed in the heart of Lisbon and the most friendly staff ever. For sure I'll recommend this hostel to my friends.

Big hostel in a perfect central location, which belongs together with 2 other hostels in Lisboa. Therefore they can offer a huge variety of activities, e.g. walking tours, pub crawls. Rooms with bathrrom are simple, quiet and sufficient. Recommendable for everyone, who likes big hostels.

It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Friendly staff and great location. I definitely recommend it to everybody planning to visit Lisbon. Obrigada for the wonderful hospitality!! :) Gulce

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7