Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel -- good facilities, extremely clean, breakfast included, fun vibe, central location, huge rooms with sound blockers for the windows, and individual lockers in each room. The staff was very friendly and helpful and had a lot of good recommendations for what to do in Lisbon.

Beautiful hostel, almost like a hotel. Staff are mostly enthusiastic and the organized events remind me of summer camp or activities for freshman university students in the dorm. Thoroughly clean and comfortable, a great first stop after the cement huts of west Africa for me. It's like a luxury spa vibe.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • colleensid

Staff was very friendly, all guys were fantastic. Just a quite cold, both in the main hall and in the room and a little bit noisy the conditioned air. Breakfast is normal, like you can find in each hostel. thank you guys

I would recommend the Lisbon Destination Hostel to absolutely anyone and everyone! Not only is it perfectly located and easy to get to, it is beautiful, clean, and has an amazing atmosphere. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the activities the hostel offers are not only a great way to see Lisbon, but they are unique and fun. We had an amazing experience in Lisbon and part of it is because of the Destination Hostel! Cheers!

• 4th Dec 2014

What an awesome hostel! Common area is like a green oase, breakfast has everything ++ and the hostel is very social! Even got a surprise chocolate mousse for my bday! thanks!

Absolutely loved this hostel! After getting my stuff stolen at the last hostel I stayed at, I was a bit hesitant to stay in another dorm room, but the security system is advanced here. The staff is extremely friendly and I enjoyed chatting with them in my free time. The hostel has an awesome environment and it's super easy to make new friends here. I enjoyed the free walking tour and the food was good too. The location is perfect too!

Especially the staff was nice and funny and they helped us out a lot. Plus they serve a great break first and the have a nice program with interesting stuff to do. Loved it, gonna come back

Great Hostel in the heart of Lisbon.

Great location, great staff. Comfortable rooms and shared areas. To be recommended! I wish I could have stayed more!

It's the most precious hotel, such as Hiltons of all hostels in the world...

• 26th Nov 2014

The hostel is amazing! The hosts are nice and friendly and welcome you warmly as a friend. The hostel offers many touristic and social activities which make your stay different. The Fado experience was spectacular–very authentic and personal. Also,you can join the delicious dinner they offer every evening. Last but not least,the rooms are nice and spacious; the bathrooms are clean and well maintained and the common space has lovely interior with tall roof,hammocks, sitting puffs,and palms.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Everything was great, the people working at the hostel were fantastic and I would defninitely stay here again on my next visit to Lisbon.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Lisbon Destination Hostel is absolutely the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. I stayed 3 nights in a private room and 1 night in 4 bed mixed dorm and I will not only return to Lisbon ASAP (amazing and wonderful city - and my new favorite in Europe) but 100% return to this hostel. Location is perfect, organized events everyday, staff wonderfully helpful and friendly, immaculately clean, gorgeous design (exterior & interior), super chill atmosphere, and prices are perfect!

This Hostel is the best one i've ever stayed in and i've stayed in a few i will highly recommend it to all my friends the staff were outstanding they made the holiday for me and my friend with the differen't things they put on excursions and trips out the location is fantastic and this hostel is like no other it even has a cinema room! i'd describe it more as a residential home than a hostel

Excellent hostel with a large common area where you can play pool, chess and even the guitar and piano. Staff is extremely friendly and wellcoming and the tours are worthwhile. Highly recommended.

This hostel is an excellent one and the best hostel i have ever booked. All the staffs are very young, friendly. very new hostel with excellent facilities and very good breakfast. lot of events organized by the hostel from bar b q to pub crawl, walking tour to bike tour. the location is the best as it is inside the central railway station

• 21st Nov 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I've backpacked europe 3 times now and can easily say that this is the best hostel I have ever been to. Amazing staff, really nice housing, and a perfect location with easy access to everything! I rarely do the organized hostel activities, but My friend and I did the pub crawl, bike tour, walking tour, and barbecue. All were phenomal!!! You must do the bike tour and pub crawl. They are an absolute blast!

Great place! We felt really comfortable and the staff is friendly but really professionnal Breakfast was really nice The price is still quite expensive

• 15th Nov 2014

Superb hostel, incredibly professionally run and the staff were very friendly. The common spaces and kitchen created the perfect "hostel environment" to chat with fellow travellers. A final note is that the staff ran different tours around the city at reasonable prices, making it easy to see all the sights Lisbon has to offer. I highly recommend the tour to Sintra, it blew me away!

This hostel is amazing!! Upon walking into the hostel we were made to feel welcome immediately and given a tour before we checked-in. The hostel offers some fantastic tours, especially the Sintra tour, evening dinners and pub crawls. We had a fantastic time in Lisbon and the hostel definitely had a huge role to play in that, with so many activities on offer and lots of friendly staff who are always on hand to help. By far one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7