Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

by far the best hostel I stayed at on my month long trip. the staff were awesome and the place was funky and had a chill vibe. they have two other sister hostels that you can also enjoy. location is amazing and easy to get to from the airport by public transit. WiFi worked great. can't say enough nice things about this hostel. communal breakfast is a great way to meet other travellers. 5 star rating all round! *****

I just recommend this hostel! Everything was more than my expectations! First the location: It is very central and easy to find, the way discription was very helpfu! We hadn't have to search for the hostel! The staff at the hostel was VERY friendly and obliging! (altough i've to say portuese people were very friendly and courteous) The atmosphsere there was very relaxing and the hostel was clean ( surethere were some grubbyvisitors who couldn't use toilet brush) THANK YOU!

I don't know why people made this hostel be ranked so high. When I came there for the check-in on the first day, I had to wait more than 50mins. It sucked definetily. Nowhere could be slow than this hostel. Staff were joking themselves rather than working hard for travelers' check-in. When I told them I had been waiting more than 40mins, they answered me that they knew it and there are also people who had been wating longer than me. Customer service sucked as well as facilities. Unrecommended.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • South Korea

I can't say enough about this hostel. It's beautiful, welcoming, and the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff go out of their way to help and be friendly. The environment is wonderful, and the food is good as well. I have nothing negative to say at all.

Really nice hostel although it depends whom you have to share with! I didn't get much sleep as the people in my room were very inconsiderate and made a noise most of the night. Not the hostels fault! They were extremely friendly and helpful and the hostel is really nice. Privacy curtains were a bonus and a lockable cage underneath your bed which we didn't pay extra for. Great location and breakfast to set you up for the day ahead!

I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone. The staff is very nice, helpful and you feel they are happy to work there. The hostel is excellent in terms of comfort, design and location. They also have an instilled ecologist awareness that makes you feel that they run their business with professionalism and attention to details. I will stay there again for sure if I go back to Lisbon

• 18th Jul 2015

Best hostel ever !!!

• 17th Jul 2015

Had a really great time at this hostel. It's in a great location, and the free walking tour was a good way to get to know the area. All the staff are friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Lisbon!

Great hostel, awesome location, walking distance to all the main attractions/restaurants/bars, and the staff and atmosphere of the hostel are fantastic. Definitely worth it to stay here.

Excellent, one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Friendly staff, not too in your face, always willing to help, comfortable beds, clean showers and toilets, nice communal area.

• 16th Jul 2015

Can't beat the location. Staff were super friendly staff and it had a relaxed, chill atmosphere.

Hostel was amazing! Staff is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and spot on. Only thing that could use some work was the organized tour. It was hectic and not worth even half what it costs.

• 12th Jul 2015

Our stay here was too short. It's an amazing location, the surrounding area was full of great places to eat and the provided breakfast had excellent pancakes. The staff were the most helpful I have come across, really made us all welcome and answered any questions. Thanks so much!

Great place ! quite funny to find a hostel inside a train station. It is actually useful, and not noisy. Very nice common room, activities, staff etc.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. So much fun and very easy to meet people. I was traveling solo, but was able to meet and go with people every night I was there. Such a fun and interesting place.

Super cool hostel a great atmosphere, perfect location, tons of activities, and family feel! One my favourite hostels of all time.

Second time in this Hostel! I'm sure it will be my house in Lisbon! Incredible staff and location ;)

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Only stayed for one night but felt so welcomed, will definitely be coming back!!

Lovely, easy hostel. Location fab, staff helpful and facilities and services provided great. I did a free walking tour, a trip to the fado and to Sintra and they were all great. Rooms comfy and each bed had own power point/reading light/locker. Thanks! Great stay :)

Such a great hostel I definitely recommend it for everyone! Although it's not a 'party' hostel, everyone is very friendly- such a great atmosphere. The dinner for 9euros was absolutely delicious I recommend trying that. The kitchen was nice and big with a good breakfast. The rooms were a great size I was in a 10bed mixed and the bathrooms were all very clean. The best part was the staff being so helpful and friendly! Definitely book here!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6