Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place! We felt really comfortable and the staff is friendly but really professionnal Breakfast was really nice The price is still quite expensive

• 15th Nov 2014

Superb hostel, incredibly professionally run and the staff were very friendly. The common spaces and kitchen created the perfect "hostel environment" to chat with fellow travellers. A final note is that the staff ran different tours around the city at reasonable prices, making it easy to see all the sights Lisbon has to offer. I highly recommend the tour to Sintra, it blew me away!

Good Breakfast, well located and a interesting hang out zone...:-)

A fantastic hostel in an amazing location. The staff are so welcoming it feels like one big family and I felt this from the minute I arrived, which to me was important as I was traveling alone. The communal area was spacious with plenty of space to relax and the bedrooms were comfy. Breakfast was included and was very nice. They also offered evening meals which were great also, and such good quality for the price. All in all I can't really find a bad word to say about it.

This was the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff were super friendly and willing to answer any question. Diogo is also super cute so that was definitely a plus haha. The hostel is in a great location in Rossio square. Everything was in walking distance and the stop for the tram was super close. This was also one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. I would 100% recommend this hostel if you want to have a great time in Lisbon!

• 7th Nov 2014

Great hostel. Super well organized, clean, centrally located with nice rooms.

This hostel is great! With friendly out going and helpful staff, always ready for a chat! The rooms are spacious and the beds comfy!! I really enjoyed my stay here and would 10 / 10 recommend !

very good location and staff really nice. they speak lot of languages. We are happy to know this place, for sur we will come back.

• 5th Nov 2014

Great hostel with good location and there are so many different activities you can join. However, the wifi only works at the lobby and a little bit unstable which is so frustrating.... But still a really good hostel.

Everything excellent, no other words to add

I would love to stay here again.

• 1st Nov 2014

Diogio was super nice!!! The staffs were slow sometimes but I enjoyed my stay and the crepes from the breakfast. This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in Europe!!! Want to come back to lisbon again and even try staying in sunset and other sister hostels!

• 31st Oct 2014

We had private twin room, which was clean, but very small and not en-suite. We payed 30/night each, which is just to expensive for the size of the room. Plus: in the mornings it was very noisy, since the only window of the rooms opened to the lobby of the hostel. Staff was very friendly, breakfast is awesome (pancakes!), but tours of the hostel are quite prizey. 15 EUR for a pub crawl that started with 90 min in delay and offered only two beers and some crappy shots.

• 30th Oct 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Lisbon was incredible, but I honestly never wanted to leave the hostel! It was in the PERFECT location on top of the largest train station. The staff was INCREDIBLE. I really cant emphasize enough how great and amazing every single crew member was. They answered every question and really became my friends by the end of my stay. YOU MUST STAY HERE! I would have paid5x the amount that I did to stay here again. I recommend the street art tour the hostel provides.

Best hostel ever.

Very cool location inside the Rossi train station. The staff are great, and there's heaps of activities run that you can join. Recommend the Sintra tour!

everything was perfect , it couldnt be better , my only concern is that they need to add more toilets to the hostel

The hostel was amazing all the staff is really nice. I did the tour with Pedro for sintra and he was an awesome guide.

• 20th Oct 2014

Lisbon Destination Hostel is the best hostel I've ever been! i am really impressed by the staff, interior design. it's much better than you can imagine and than I can describe! I honestly recomend this hostel. Thank you for such a nice stay :)

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Poland

A real surprise! Who would have thought that inside a train station you can fit so awesome hostel. 10/10 location, super staff and very cozy common room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7