Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I love...love this place. I stayed for 4 nights in December 2015 and can't say enough how great this hostel is. Location is right on the 2nd floor of a train station. Safe, very clean, comfortable bed, friendly staff who make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Though I'm introvert person, I felt easy to mingle with everyone here as the place is full of positive energy. The common area is cozy and inviting to interact with other travelers. Breakfast is free. Worth every $$ I paid.

It's one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Very clean, staffs are A+ and location u can't beat that. Obrigado Lisbon Destination Hostels. I'll definitely stay there again.

It was a great hostel, fantastic location, would recommend it.

• 17th Dec 2015

Excellent hostel. Excellent staff. Lots of activities scheduled every day so you always have something to do if you didn't plan much in advance. Also a very social hostel & with so many activities planned, it's easy to meet new people. Clean. Location, unbeatable. My only negative feedback is that they play music all day which is great most of the time, but they start it too early (around 9 or 10 am) and you can hear it in the room, so it's hard to sleep in if you had a late (pub) night.

• 15th Dec 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in (if not the best). Location is perfect, staff is super friendly, only thing I don't like is that I stayed only 3 nights here. Whoever is responsible for decoration (probably the staff), good job. I love the details inside the place, I spent half an hour just looking at the map of the World made out of ropes on the wall (I love maps). Place is environmental friendly, they offer tours right there, breakfast is AMAZING and included in the price. Best place!

It live up to the expectations! The location is just superb and really close to all tourist attractions. The bed is comfortable and it has the key lock locker to keep our stuff safely. I got the bottom bed and the best part is it has curtain that maintain your privacy. Overall hostel is quite clean and the common room is quite fun and hip. Highly recommended for an affordable stay.

From the moment they welcome you home to the last high five on the way out, the staff at Lisbon Destination Hostel are wonderful. They encourage you to meet other guests and sign up for activities and they have some great food/sites recommendations. They really go out of their way to make sure that you have everything that you need and that you can return from the city to a nice relaxing environment. Would highly recommend!

• 12th Dec 2015

Fantastic hostel. Great showers, amazing free breakfasts, incredible staff, and always things going on.

Everything about this hostel was great! The staff was amazing, the location perfect, super clean and the breakfast was really good as well! Totally recommend it!

Fantastic location, fantastic staff. All you need in a hostel. They will go out of there way to help you and make you feel welcome. The facilities were really good - great showers, clean, stocked kitchen, etc etc. I highy recommend this hostel! I can see why it's award-winning! More could be done to facilitate an atmosphere? I think there were a good number of solo travellers who would have enjoyed a bit of organised fun to take advantage of! And the pool table and cue need a little fixing.

I stayed at lLisbon destination Hostel and loved it! The minute I walked in I felt at home cus the staff were very friendly and they accomadated my very early arrival. Not even checked in yet and they helped me with grtting my stuff settled so I could relax. The environment is every travelers dream, just the best hang out spot to meet people. Breakfast and diner was excellent! Cant wait to go back!

Have to put this up there as one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great value. Has a really great, cosy atmosphere but is also one of the most well run hostels I've stayed. Located right in the centre of the city and 100ms to the trains to Sintra. The staff was friendly, helpful and fun. The place was very clean and had excellent lockers to store your stuff. Even the free breakfast was super impressive - never seen fresh made pancakes at a free hostel breakfast before.

Lisbon Destination Hostel was fantastic, great staff & atmosphere, comfortable beds and space. The dinners each night were great for when I was too tired to go out looking for dinner. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The walking tours were good as well. Will definitely return.

Nice hostel with great location! Staff is nice.

Perfect location as it's located inside the train station. Only minor factors that could be improved: two toilets (wasn't a problem for me), shower often didn't work (cold shower)b and lastly VERY thin walls. It was difficult for me to sleep as loud music from lobby was very evidentl

This hostel is the best hostel I have ever lived. There are many entertainment at night, games, books or events. The staff are super friendly and energetic. The environment and vibe of the hostel is excellent. The breakfast is good and in a perfect location. The only thing is the hostel is too comfortable and make me wanna stay longer!

One of the greatest hostel I've had the chance to try during my trips.

Second time staying there and still perfect. Thanks to the amazing staff, Hugo and Pedro. A great choice and perfect location!

Me and my girlfriend stayed in this hostel on Friday the 27th. We were received really well by Hugo and Beatriz, both very nice and outgoing people, as a hostel receptionist myself I see these kind of details! Hugo also helped my suitcase up the stairs :D! Security was really good in this hostel as you have to push a button to get in. Our private room was nice, there was enough space and the shower was amazing :) Would definitely recommend this to other travelers and guests! Thanks for all :)

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Spain

The hostel is located inside Rossio station, which makes it super convenient to go everywhere. The staff were very friendly and kind! I had a pleasant stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel as facilities were well maintained and clean. 한국인이 많은게 장점이자 단점이 될 수있지만 전체적으로 만족스러운 호스텔입니다^^