Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel ever !!!

• 17th Jul 2015

Had a really great time at this hostel. It's in a great location, and the free walking tour was a good way to get to know the area. All the staff are friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Lisbon!

Great hostel, awesome location, walking distance to all the main attractions/restaurants/bars, and the staff and atmosphere of the hostel are fantastic. Definitely worth it to stay here.

Excellent, one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Friendly staff, not too in your face, always willing to help, comfortable beds, clean showers and toilets, nice communal area.

• 16th Jul 2015

Can't beat the location. Staff were super friendly staff and it had a relaxed, chill atmosphere.

Hostel was amazing! Staff is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and spot on. Only thing that could use some work was the organized tour. It was hectic and not worth even half what it costs.

• 12th Jul 2015

Our stay here was too short. It's an amazing location, the surrounding area was full of great places to eat and the provided breakfast had excellent pancakes. The staff were the most helpful I have come across, really made us all welcome and answered any questions. Thanks so much!

Great place ! quite funny to find a hostel inside a train station. It is actually useful, and not noisy. Very nice common room, activities, staff etc.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. So much fun and very easy to meet people. I was traveling solo, but was able to meet and go with people every night I was there. Such a fun and interesting place.

Super cool hostel a great atmosphere, perfect location, tons of activities, and family feel! One my favourite hostels of all time.

Second time in this Hostel! I'm sure it will be my house in Lisbon! Incredible staff and location ;)

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Only stayed for one night but felt so welcomed, will definitely be coming back!!

Lovely, easy hostel. Location fab, staff helpful and facilities and services provided great. I did a free walking tour, a trip to the fado and to Sintra and they were all great. Rooms comfy and each bed had own power point/reading light/locker. Thanks! Great stay :)

Such a great hostel I definitely recommend it for everyone! Although it's not a 'party' hostel, everyone is very friendly- such a great atmosphere. The dinner for 9euros was absolutely delicious I recommend trying that. The kitchen was nice and big with a good breakfast. The rooms were a great size I was in a 10bed mixed and the bathrooms were all very clean. The best part was the staff being so helpful and friendly! Definitely book here!!!

Awesome hostel . They have fun and organized activities for people to do along with friendly staff that would help you with anything along the way . I would definitely be back to this hostel when I visit Lisbon again :)

The best hostel I stayed at on my 3 week trip. I was able to stop at any of their other 2 locations in the city at any time and they ran combined events with all 3 hostels. The hostel itself is unique and spacious. The staff was awesome. They gave great tours.

Best pub crawl and barbecue combination in Europe. Had the staff member Ze on pub crawl he was well mannered and was an Amazing host. Had a great time in Lisbon.

Great location, rooms are clean and nice, the staff were friendly. They had plenty of activities everyday, like tours and surfing. I enjoyed surfing, the most!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • micdybackpacker

The staff were super friendly and helpful as soon as we walked into the hostel. Rooms were nice and clean. Beds comfy. Bathrooms clean. Super convenient location. Really cool Hostel definitely would recommend it.

Loved this hostel. The rooms have lockers for your belongings and curtens for your bed so you have privacy even in a dorm! The free breakfast is very good and the living room is amazing. Its perfectly situated in Lisbon. Near a metro and buses. The only thing is people did not speak a lot to each other so its more a relax hostel not a place to meet. Still would recommand and would go back!