Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great clean hostel in a central area. All the staff were very friendly and welcoming as well. Would definitley stay here again

• 28th Jun 2014

Staff was very welcoming, facility was very clean and at a great location.

• 27th Jun 2014

I felt religiously offended. You can not name a small piggy ( where we put money for drinks) by a sacred muslim name. For sake of humanity we should spread across love and peace not hatered and disrespect.

One of the best hostels that I ever had stayed.

A really good hostel with perfect atmosphere and location. Nice breakfast! They have different tours or activities for everyday, so it's a perfect spot to meet new people, especially for alone travellers. I would totally recomend it and i think I'll be back too. Oh and they got really cool and helpful staff, cheers!!

Stayed 2 night here, was an amazing hostel.... Staff were knowledgable, quirky, positive and friendly... Loved the whole vibe around the hostel, key card entry to my locker was a nice touch! Would definatly recommend this hostel for your stay in Lisbon! Cheers again team!! Jordan

My first hostel stay and it was amazing. The staff was courteous and welcoming upon arrival. They took us on a tour of the facilities. Tons of activities to do, from walking tours to surfing (!!) to sightseeing trips. The location was amazing - in the same building as the train station. Great central location.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Absolutely top-notch. This is one of the best hostels you will ever stay in. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the beds are very comfortable. There is even padding to put over the windows to block out the sun and noise from the street. The hostel also serves delicious 4 course meals on week nights for 9 euro. This is really cheap when you consider how much food you are getting (+wine!) The location was great and the staff were amazing.

I had a great time in the hostel, with a friendly staff, a nice room, great facilities and an excellent location to go and explore the city. The building (train station) makes it even more fun.

I like to be quiet at night so I loved the atmosphere bit fot people who wants something festive might not like it. They even had homemade pancakes for the breakfast. Wonderful stay.

The staff here are soo friendly and the free breakfast is amazing!! Crepes and lattes! Great location especially if you're day tripping to Sintra (it's in the train station) but it isn't noisy or anything. The hostel gets really quiet at 10 though, they shut the lights off in the hang out area so not great for meeting people (definitely bit a party hostel), but the good location made up for it.

Great hostel and staff. Would definately book early to avoid dissapointment!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Wales

Great staff, great location, great hostel. Would definitely stay here again

As a frequent hostel traveller, I'm very impressed! Rooms are clean, bathrooms are cleaned every morning by a cleaning staff. Large shower room made comfortable. Good beds and good closets that open up only when you put your own card for the door there. As of location, very good location, near Restauradores or Rossio Metro station from the airport. Very cheap transportation all around and you can go pretty much anywhere by foot! Enjoy Lisbon or Cascais or anything in Portugal! Loved everyone!

This is possibly the best hostel I've stayed in. The location inside the railway station was excellent. The facilities were first rate. Most importantly the staff made me feel so welcome. I am definitely coming back.

Beautiful hostel right in the center of the city. They had tours and activities going on every day for very reasonable prices, I especially recommend the tour to Sintra, that was beautiful! I was staying in a dorm and the room was big, with big lockers, and curtains around the bottom beds that you can close if you feel like it. Nice breakfast with freshly baked crepes! The staff were also really nice and helpful. Very good hostel! (and no noise from the train station btw)

Without a doubt the best hostel I`ve ever stayed in! Great location, great facilities (big open kitchen, clean showers, common room is amazing!) and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed in a female dorm as well as a private room and was very happy with both. The staff made an effort to get to know all the guests and always gave great advice on what do see and do in Lisbon. The common room is bright and spacious and provides a great environment to meet people. Amazing!!

This is really the best hostel I've ever stayed in! :)

Nice hostel in Lisbon, I will recommend it. The staff is very nice, the breakfast is very good, and the bedrooms are totally safe and clean

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've ever been to. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. 10 people dorm was OK and my bed was comfy. Common room was very spacy and nice. Kitchen was fully equipped, though there could have been one fridge more for quests. There were also nice day trips (like beach/surfing, Sintra etc) and other activities (BBQ party, pub crawl, walking tour) that were cheap and well organized. Also nice dinner at hostel some evenings. Definitely recommending!