Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome food for the optional dinners!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great location , clean , modern , helpful staff.

• 16th Jun 2014

What an awesome hostel! Great staff, fun activities, chill atmosphere. My favorite were Pedro's tours and Max's Pub Crawl. Leslie was great at organizing my activities, Miguel was always patient, and Gilbert made me feel like I was home. I'm definitely in love with this crazy little city now. Thanks everyone! Keep up the good work.

Best hostel we have ever stayed at. Must stay there. Take the walking tour with Pedro

• 14th Jun 2014

We were a bit apprehensive at first due to its location in a train station. But not we did not experience any noise everything about Lisbon Destination Hotel was splendid. Clean, young, secure, and vibrant, its location make it by far the best hostel in town. Great job!

Best hostel by a mile. The staff was awesome, made our stay in Lisbon ten times better. Keep it up guys

• 12th Jun 2014

The hostel is amazing!!!! The staff are the best! I wanna come back, and i will definitely stay on this hostel again!!!!

A bit 'unlucky' to have a dorm besides the kitchen with not good acoustic insulation in between.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

We couldn't be happier with our stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel, and with Lisbon in general. The staff was particularly attentive.

Great location, nice rooms with curtains on the lower bunks and individual fans, lockers and power sockets. Nice showers and toilets, good breakfast. Would stay there again :)

Awesome location inside Rossio Railway station ( catch train to Sintra from here) and close to the subway and waterfront area. Can walk daily everywhere from here. Clean and rooms are awoke with privacy curtain sarong the bottom bunks. Great chef who cooks 3 course meals for 9 E

Lisbon Destination Hostel is the perfect place to stay for travelers planning trips to Sintra. The hostel is located in Rossio station and trains to Sintra (which run about every 20 minutes) and within a few feet from the front door! Although the trains are so close by I never once noticed any noise. The staff is very friendly and recommended excellent local restaurants and bars. When we stayed at the hostel there was a nice mix of young and old travelers and families. Great relaxed environment.

I love this place :) from the moment you walk in you start to feel that there is truly something special going on in the air. ALL THE STAFF are so friendly, Miguel, Joao hair dresser, Rui night dude, the crazy Brazilian Gilberto, Hugo from the island and so many more! Must do: Pub Cralw, dinner, and tours! Don't have a second tough when looking for a hostel. This is the place to be! Thank you Lisbon Destination :) :)

• 9th Jun 2014

My stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel was amazing. Booked for 2 weeks, and wish I could have stayed longer. The staff was amazingly friendly and accommodating, always involved in the activities they offered, beyond just those working them. The amount of tours/activities offered through the hostel was more than I've seen at others around the world. Whether you want someplace quiet to move around the area from, or a place to meet new people and enjoy the nightlife, you can't go wrong with them!

Positive points: - Friendly staff - Location - Atmosphere - Confort - Electronic keys for dormitory and your private cupboard (no need padlock) Negative Points: - Showers are not as clean as it should - Breakfast is VERY POOR for the price paid. - Only one toilet (the other one is for disable people) - Wi-Fi problematic connection with iPhones.

Great hostel, better then some hostels I been, perfect location. There are no elevator and its really difficult to go up with big suitcase but other things are Exellelent :)

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

The best hostel I have ever visited !! Super cool atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff !!!!!!

I have stayed in many hostels over the years and this was by far the best! The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, i felt at home as soon as I arrived. They offer free laundry and breakfast, comfy beds with a curtain, light and security locker. Big rooms, an awesome common area and lots of fun social activities to help you meet new ppl and get the most out of Lisbon, what more could you ask for! I couldn't fault this place and didn't want to leave either :)

I stayed there with a friend and we had the best time, it sets the bar way too high for the rest of the hostels in the world. Staff is great, friendly and helpfull. Definitely recomending it to everyone who's going to Lisbon and wishing to come back soon.

Absolutely flawless stay. My stay was far above and beyond what I had ever imagined. I do hope to stay here again one day.

• 4th Jun 2014