Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Such a great hostel! The staff were great, rooms are clean and have everything you need in them. The kitchen was good, and breakfast was awesome too. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone travelling to Lisbon!

Fullfills promises. Allthough the room was near the lounge, it was really quite and comfortable (Music stops at 10 PM). The kitchen was nice.

Location is easy to find, and the facilities are exactly well. Staff are patient and friendlyXD the bed is comfortable.

This was the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. I love the way the common area is set up, friendly staff, & free laundry. BBQ dinner at sisters hostels was so fun. However, beware that though they advertise AC, they do not turn it on during select hours or when doors / windows are open. During the 4 days I was there, the AC was not turned on once, which was pretty miserable. Opening the windows for air at night left me with several mosquito bites. Also the wifi doesn't work in the rooms.

I read the reviews and was expecting it to be nice.....but it was way nicer. The location is in the train station....so obviously it's perfect. It's so clean. Beds are so comfortable. Breakfast is free and amazing.. The activities are incredible and they're always helping you get involved with them. The best part is the staff. They are the sweetest people EVER. So fun. Pedro, Hugo, and Diogo were the best workers at a hostel I've met. Thanks for teaching me how to play ping pong! FROM MICHIGAN!

We are a group of 6 girls and spent a total of 4 nights at Lisbon Destination Hostel. We really enjoyed our stay and I cannot fault it. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. The hostel in general is very clean with ample space for all our belongings. The facilities were great in the common room with a pool table and other games. I would definitely stay again! Thanks guys

Awesome hostel, amazing location and the staff were so friendly and helpful.

My son recommended Destination Hostel. This review is about the atmosphere and interaction with the residents. I was given detailed information on arrival ,a tour of the facilities and my suitcase was carried to my room. The Staff were wonderfully helpful ,caring,unobtrusive and competent.(even a hug from Pedro because I was sad to be leaving)! Truly a gem in our hectic times!

Excellent hostel with very friendly staff! The only downside is the charge attached to some of the activities which have been free on other hostels, but you can still go do it yourself for free!

THE BEST EVER!

We stayed for a night and it was awesome! After dinner there was an impromptu dance class. It was so fun! We learned salsa,samba the tango too.

I've stayed at a lot hostels and this has to be one of the best! Great atmosphere with plenty events going on. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger on this one!

This is the best of all the destination hostels in Lisbon. Highly recommend this one over sunset if you want to sleep well at night. You can still have access to go to sunset to party. I went to both and Lisbon destination was much nicer. The staff here are more friendly and awesome!!!!

• 28th May 2015

Loved it , great experiences and the staff are so nice. Recommend for plenty of activities and great intro to Lisbon

Lisbon Destination Hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The location is perfect for exploring the city and right in the train station! It was really cool and well decorated, the staff was super nice, the rooms and bathrooms were clean, the breakfast was great and they had plenty of activities to join. Would recommend to anyone and would stay there again!

It is a good hostel in a perfect location. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pub crawls a lot and it was good that we could use other hostels' facilities. However the atmosphere was not the best, I think maybe it was a bad timing.

Very convenient location and clean bed room and you can enjoy various activities with people who work in the hostel and other guests. I recommend to listen FADO songs! Really wonderful experience in Lisbon.

The best in Lisbon. Great central location, comfortable beds, helpful staff.

Possibly the nicest hostel I've stayed at!

Soooo friendly staffs, facilities are very cleaned, super duper safe. You can get every single information of Lisbon. All you can do is asking staffs. Atmosphere is sooo cool. It worths to stay in this hostel. I would stay in this hostel later.