Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The atmosphere is amazing, the staff is awesome and super friendly and the space itself is the best I've stayed in so far. It's literally besides the train station to Sintra and in the heart of Lisbon, but you can't hear the outside noise at all. They also have tons of tours, but sadly I didn't have the chance to try them myself. The breakfast was pretty good though, more varied than in most hostels I've been

Wonderful staff and awesome location. Amazing walking tour to tower of Belem with puig (sp?)

Staff and atmosphere are SUPERB! Just that the toilet is small and the wifi is SUPER unstable. :(

I enjoyed my stay very much. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hostel had a great vibe. Everything was super clean and comfy. The walking tour was excellent. This is the best hostel I have stayed so far :)

We travelled a lot lately, but this hostel was definitely the best of the best!! Not only that it is very very affordable, it provides a range of extras, which are not usual in hostels. For example, you will find a cinema room and a kitchen where you can prepare your own food. You will also get delicious pancakes there in the morning. Isn't that awesome?! The rooms are nice, it is clean, the activities are well priced and organized, the staff members are loveable!!! If Lisbon, go there!!!

• 18th Nov 2015

The staff is very nice and helpful, and they give great tips for food and things to do (also, Pedro is a great singer). The common area is spacious with hammocks and sofas, and the pool table, ping pong table, and piano make it a social place. Beds were comfy, had privacy curtains, and large lockers. Being in a train station was cool, meaning it was in a great location and had great views. It never got too noisy either. The hostel is also eco-friendly so that's a plus. I would love to go back :)

• 16th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

great location! hot rooms cooooooolll open space nice staff

The best hostel ever. no way to explain this hostel. it was just The hostel you have imagined. 여긴 그냥가면되요

I stood in different hostels in Lisbon and I can truly say that Destination is my favorite. The hostel is awesome! The atmosphere is great and everything that you may need is close to Estação do Rossio. Also, the staff was very helpful... Bruno and Hugo gave me all kinds of information and were very nice and gentle (:

THIS HOSTEL IS GREAT! It was so beautiful and clean and the staff were so so nice and friendly, and the location was great, definitely stay here!

Comfy beds, wifi works best near the reception. Good breakfast. IN THE TRAIN STATION, just take the escalator to the second floor. Perfect location. Great staff, especially Diogo and the bearded guy!

Having traveled a bit this is one of my favourite hostels, It is smack bang right in the middle of the city and perfect for exploring from. Rossio station feels safe and the hostel feels secure. The hostel is clean, comfy and well equipped. This is a great place to meet new people with plenty to do with their events and free walking tours. But also great if you need time for yourself to relax. Most of all the staff are brilliant, making you feel at home and giving this place a great atmosphere!

Very friendly staff, perfect location, breakfast included, all day coffee & tee included, Would stay here again without any hesitation.

Pedro and the other staff working on the reception desk were great people.On arrival we received a wonderful warm welcome. The hostel is quite unique in its relaxing decor and ambience. The beds were the most comfortable than any other hostel we have stayed in. Everyone on the staff was very friendly and helpful with queries and advice. We really enjoyed our stay and so will you !

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Great atmosphere, the best location and really friendly and helpful staff. And the breakfast was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who's planning a trip to Lisbon.

Great atmosphere, v.friendly &helpful staff & yummy pancakes! The location of the hostel was great and made it easy to see many attractions by foot. We stayed there for 3 nights and there was something going on every day/night whether it be walking/cycling tours or dinners and pub crawls so if you have no itinerary for your stay there will be loads to do. Both the workers and volunteers were very helpful and a great laugh! The only thing that could be improved is wifi connection..

• 24th Oct 2015

Perfect. Just that. Great staff, location and very comfortable. The touch of Magda's pancakes in Breakfast is excellent. Keep it!

Glad you had such a comfortable stay and enjoyed the pancakes! We hope you come visit us again soon :) The Lisbon Destination Family

Great hostels and done a good job creating a nice space. My only comment would be it's noisy between the rooms, you can hear people in the next room and my room was next to the bathroom so could hear showers and hairdryers etc. Excellent quality bunk beds and would stay here again

Hello, Thanks for the feedback about the rooms. We've tried to soundproof them the best we can. Glad you had an otherwise great stay. Come back and visit us again soon! :) The Lisbon Destination Family

One of the best hostels i ever stayed.

Very conveniently located in the Rossio train station. Lovely atmosphere and living area, very friendly staff, and bathrooms attached to the room.

Thanks for the excellent review! Come back soon! :) The Lisbon Destination Family