Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice hostel. Located right in the city centre practically. They are on top of Rossio train station which is really cool. The staff was great always chatting with us and sharing with us what we should see during the day and do during the night. Never felt unsafe at the hostel--buzz in entrance, key to room, key to belongings, key to bathroom. They host many activities including traditional dinners for guests as well.

I must say, the best hostel I have ever stayed. I will be going back to this hostel during summer time, everything is spot on.

Very good hostel. Just 1 thing, it was warm in the room.

• 5th Mar 2015

Amazing. The best hostel i have ever stayed! Staff are very friendly and helpful. I felt like I was home. If i even go back to Lisbon, Destination Hostel would be one of the reason. About location, it was good. But it would great it you mention that beautiful building where it has Starbucks! It was also very quite inside.

• 3rd Mar 2015

The best hostel we have stayed in so far! The staff was amazing, very accommodating and just fun in general. The place was beautiful and the location was perfect. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in lisbon

This isn't just a hostel...is a big family who wants to make your trip as pleasant as possible!!! I travelled alone and I felt like home.Everyone is very helpful and kind. I can just suggest the street art tour.Our guide was very well informed and an excellent driver!!! Destination hostel ,I thank all of you from my heart.I've been to many hostels before but Destination Hostel is for me the BEST HOSTELin all aspects. I can defenetly recommend it!!!! See you again!!!

• 28th Feb 2015

I absolutely loved Lisbon Destination Hostel. The beds were comfortable and had clip-on lights and fans with several outlets, the staff was incredibly friendly (showed me to my room!), the shower/bathroom in general was really nice, the breakfast was delicious (crepes every day!), and the atmosphere was great (hammocks, beanbag chairs, comfy couches, cool plants and a glass ceiling!). Also very environmentally-conscious. Best hostel I've stayed in by far and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in!! Really helpful and friendly staff and the best location for a hostel!

For sure the best hostel I stayed ever! Very clean, the beds are amazing and the breakfast is wonderful! The staff is so friendly and always ready to help! Maria is the best chef, I gonna miss her food :)

• 23rd Feb 2015

This hostel was wonderful, the only downside was the noise level when trying to sleep

Short but great stay! I hope to go back soon!

• 21st Feb 2015

Awesome! Just Awesome!

• 18th Feb 2015

Destinations is honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed in and had the pleasure to stay at. I've travelled most of the globe and this place far out weighs most others. 1. Awesome location in the train station. 2. Excellent staff always wanting to help and are involved in with guests. 3. The organised dinners in the hostel. 4. The cleanest rooms and bathrooms! 5. The rooms are perfect also a nice curtain for privacy. 6. The common room is great. 7. Great kitchen. Highly recommend this hostel!

Loved everything about this place. Perfect location to explore the city. Great staff and activities run by the people at the hostel. Just feels like home, very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. I would recommend this place to my friends!

Friendly, helpful staff that are around 24 hours a day. You can relax in the bean bags or hammocks; play pool, piano or guitar or cook yourself something anytime of the day or night. Breakfast is included and a first class chef magically appeared every day, to make three course Portuguese evening meals for a great value price. If you don't feel like exploring on your own, there are guided tours every day. Couldn’t fault this hostel – would definitely go back.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

I chose to stay with them by word of mouth, expecting to have great views over Rossio....but where was it then? Most of it is facing the side streets and alleys unless you go out of the station, but that's a free viewpoint! Certainly the staff could tell you about this instead of the same and old "if you have questions.." Also striking is that top and bottom bunks differ like day and night, the upper bunk has 0 privacy while the lower bunks have curtains and what not. Breakfast was chaotic and c

Truely a great hostel, on a great location in Lisbon with friendly staff and ... an amazing breakfast. Great value for your money and definitly worth the title of 6th best hostel in the world!

Safe, clean, new hostel, great conection to public transport. it´s not a big party hostel. relax-chill vibe, if you want you can join activities. i missed hooks or a shelf in the bathroom (around the sink) and you should know it`s a bathroom for boys and girls.

perfect place to stay

Facilities were all new and good. Bathrooms were cleaned once or twice per day, definetly not enough. Very very good location and we always felt safe.