Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff were some of the warmest people I've had the pleasure to meet. They immediately made me feel right at home. Upon finding out I'd just celebrated my birthday, they acted like I was and old friend and gave me a drink on the house. They spent a significant amount of time giving me a personalized walking route to take to explore the city. The kitchen is top-notch - very clean - and the breakfast was great. The downstairs is PERFECT for meeting people or just hanging and relaxing.

Hello, Thanks for the wonderful review. Glad we could make you feel right at home. And we love birthdays! :) We hope to see you back again soon to meet more wonderful people and say hi! The Lisbon Destination Family

great location right in the train station but somehow not noisy. right in the centre of town so easy to get anywhere. in the rooms they have thought of everything - personal curtains on each of the bunkbeds for privacy, own light and charger point to make things nice and easy. would recommend

Amazing hostel. Atmosphere was excellent - it was clean, spacious, relaxed and cool. All the staff were lovely (except Pedro :p) they were happy to help, always friendly, made you feel welcome and a part of the family. The location was perfect. The breakfast was also awesome. Quite possibly the best hostel I've been to Thanks for a fab stay :) Ivy, UK

Hello! Thanks for the fab review :) Glad we could show you such a great time! Make sure to come visit your family (us) again soon! The Lisbon Destination Family

Fabulus staff,excellent atmosphereo

Thanks for the wonderful review! Come back soon! :) The Lisbon Destination Family

Lisbon Destination Hostel officially gets my vote for the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It had such a cool vibe, all the staff were super friendly (special shout out to the boys at the front desk you know who you are) and was super close to everything so exploring the city was super easy. Thanks for making my first time to Lisbon so memorable, I had an amazing time and will be back very soon :)

• 3rd Oct 2015

Glad you had such a great time! We are happy we could help make your first trip here memorable! Come back and visit us soon to make more memories! :) The Lisbon Destination Family

Great staff! Great atmosphere!

• 1st Oct 2015

Thanks for the great review! Come back soon! :) The Lisbon Destination Family

Great place to stay, really good location, awesome pub crawls :)

Great location. Super friendly staff that gives all the information you would need. I had a really good stay in the hostel and I would definitely go back. The breakfast was good too.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

I could not fault this hostel. First of all the staff were brilliant - energetic and helpful. And the facilities provided me with everything I needed. Thanks for a great stay!

Very organized and friendly staff. Fantastic common area facilities and atmosphere. Great location in the city.

One of the best hostel I've ever been ! Ideally placed in an awesome building (train station), the hostel is very nice and clean. Free breakfast, pool, table tennis. A lot of activities organised so that you don't need to plan your trip just follow them (free walking tour, Fado, Sintra, Belem by bike, pub crawls etc...) And what can I say about the staff ! Great ! Friendly and helpful they do everything to make sure that you feel comfortable. Special thanks to Diogo (go Sporting ! ^^)

• 14th Sep 2015

Amazing hostel with even better staff and a great location! Hostel was clean, friendly and very lively. The staff will go above and beyond to help you have the best lisbon experience, even if it's just regarding an extreme ping pong match in the hostel! Great place, will go back!

Overall very good stay - great staff and very good breakfast. Only major feedback is the ensuite bathroom sink - too small/shallow and tended to splash a lot.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback about the sink. Glad you enjoyed your stay! Come back to Lisbon soon :)

This hostel literally needs to be seen to be believed. Housed within the stunning Rossio Train Station building, which surprisingly you will hear not a peep from, the modern and well planned space actually does not detract from the beautiful building. Situated on one of the busier streets of Lisbon, the hostel has soundproofed the dorm rooms well. I'm not a particularly heavy sleeper and I found no problems. Thanks so much guys, you were amazing. Particularly pancakes. Insane breakfast all!

Great place, great location just walking distance away from everything. Staff were friendly and helpful! I wouldn't book anywhere else upon return.

I really enjoyed my stay at the destination hotel. It was a vibrant atmosphere, clean and mostly friendly staff. Except of the receptionist who was initially a bit rude when I came in.

Hello! Sorry about any rudeness you may have felt from the staff. We assure you that our guest's happiness is our priority from the moment you arrive. We are glad that you had a wonderful stay besides that, We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent staff, great location, best hostel I've stayed at in 7 months.

Hello! Thank you for your excellent review! Hope to see you again soon! :)

This place was amazing! Great staff, really clean and comftable, always something to do, great kitchen, great cook, really good location!

Desdset the best hostel ever! I absolutely adored this place! The staff are the most amazing people on the planet! They're super friendly, super helpful and super fun! (Definitely make sure you challenge Pedro to a game of table tennis or pool if he's there!) The hostel offers great tours and have nightly dinners (for a reasonable price too), either there or Sunset Destination, their sister hostel, which has a bar and rooftop terrace and pool which can be accessed by any guest at either hostel!

Best hostel I stayed in so far! Great staff that organize awesome pub crawls. The big "living room" facilitates getting to know other fellow travellers. Really enjoyed my time there!

• 1st Sep 2015