Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

1964 Total Reviews

Diogio was super nice!!! The staffs were slow sometimes but I enjoyed my stay and the crepes from the breakfast. This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in Europe!!! Want to come back to lisbon again and even try staying in sunset and other sister hostels!

• 31st Oct 2014

We had private twin room, which was clean, but very small and not en-suite. We payed 30/night each, which is just to expensive for the size of the room. Plus: in the mornings it was very noisy, since the only window of the rooms opened to the lobby of the hostel. Staff was very friendly, breakfast is awesome (pancakes!), but tours of the hostel are quite prizey. 15 EUR for a pub crawl that started with 90 min in delay and offered only two beers and some crappy shots.

• 30th Oct 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Lisbon was incredible, but I honestly never wanted to leave the hostel! It was in the PERFECT location on top of the largest train station. The staff was INCREDIBLE. I really cant emphasize enough how great and amazing every single crew member was. They answered every question and really became my friends by the end of my stay. YOU MUST STAY HERE! I would have paid5x the amount that I did to stay here again. I recommend the street art tour the hostel provides.

Best hostel ever.

Very cool location inside the Rossi train station. The staff are great, and there's heaps of activities run that you can join. Recommend the Sintra tour!

everything was perfect , it couldnt be better , my only concern is that they need to add more toilets to the hostel

The hostel was amazing all the staff is really nice. I did the tour with Pedro for sintra and he was an awesome guide.

• 20th Oct 2014

Lisbon Destination Hostel is the best hostel I've ever been! i am really impressed by the staff, interior design. it's much better than you can imagine and than I can describe! I honestly recomend this hostel. Thank you for such a nice stay :)

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Poland

A real surprise! Who would have thought that inside a train station you can fit so awesome hostel. 10/10 location, super staff and very cozy common room.

the best hostel ever! located in a train station. so very accessible and safe. hospitable staffs.(sometimes I felt like real friends) staying their wonderful living room will be one of your best memories in portugal. if you decided to stay at this hostel, I highly recommend the dinner which is provided at the kitchen, very cheap and delicious. you can make some friend there, getting some informations. and also the sintra tour program is highly recommended too. tour guide Pedro'll make ur day!

This is one of my favorite hostels that I've stayed at. The staff are amazing, they try and help you with anything and they're always friendly. They also offer tons of things to do (bar crawls, free tours, etc...). The hostel is also very clean, the showers are awesome and the breakfasts/dinners are always tasty! I highly recommend this hostel if you're planning on staying in lisbon! (Or one of their other two!)

I had a very nice experience. I only would say that there shoul be some kind of warn about not using kind of heavy footwear or hells in the wood floor, in the night.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Stunning hostel located in the city. Environment really friendly. Excellent helpful and friendly staff: (receptionists Andrea, Roberta, Marta as well as night receptionist). Special marks go to Pedro, the Sintra tour guide: funny, kind and gave us plenty of interesting info. Also the pub crawl guide was really great. Only negative: a plaster sticked on the handle of my bed and some used old tissues in the personal bin beside my bed...this could have been better...

• 14th Oct 2014

The hostel in itself is very good. The only thing is that showers remind me of an execution room (dark walls inside), and the wooden door looks like the one they put on building sites, for temporary use. Otherwise it is very clean. Decoration is a bit impersonal. Feels like a boarding school. They also gave a member from the staff, Rafael, who has a soul like an angel.

Nice and modern hostel right in the center of Lisbon. Great location for sightseeing as well as nightlife. Despite its location next to the central station its still very quite. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is great. I had the impression during my stay that there a lot of "older" people staying here and even groups of tourists. I don't think its a typical backpackers hostel making it more difficult to meet new people which is a shame if you're travelling on your own.

I have travelled extensively and I can say this is one of the best properties I have stayed at. The location is fantastic and the staff are so kind and helpful -- the organized events were a great way to meet fellow travelers and explore the city. I look forward to staying here the next time I visit Lisbon!

Very clean, the greatest location ever (city center with all public transport right there: metro, tram, bus, train), awesome common area, rich breakfast included, nice beds.

Liked: all the basics were perfect, common area was great with all the bedrooms and kitchen off it, staff were really helpful, tours offered were great value, interesting, and run by people genuinely interested in showing off the city and country (definitely do the sintra trip!) disliked: difficult to balance fresh air in the bedroom vs noise from the street at night - either both or none overall: worthy of the high rating! I stayed 2 extra days

I'd like to thank the staff here for returning my friend's dress to her which she had left behind - it was really good of them to help us out and we're really grateful. I also felt as if the beds were very comfortable and having the curtains around the beds is an awesome idea. The personal power sockets are also something I loved. Thanks for going out of the way to help us guys, and thanks for the great Portuguese dinners too. Until next time!

This is one of my favorites among Lisbon's excellent hostels. Location is perfect, staff is friendly, price is affordable. They have spacious female dorms, which is very good, and now they also put curtains around the cozy beds and private fans and lights in each bed. The only thing I would mention as not ideal is that you have to keep on pressing the bottom on the shower to keep water running. This is tricky when you have to wash long hair. I strongly recommend Lisbon Destination Hostel.