Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I have ever visited !! Super cool atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff !!!!!!

I have stayed in many hostels over the years and this was by far the best! The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, i felt at home as soon as I arrived. They offer free laundry and breakfast, comfy beds with a curtain, light and security locker. Big rooms, an awesome common area and lots of fun social activities to help you meet new ppl and get the most out of Lisbon, what more could you ask for! I couldn't fault this place and didn't want to leave either :)

I stayed there with a friend and we had the best time, it sets the bar way too high for the rest of the hostels in the world. Staff is great, friendly and helpfull. Definitely recomending it to everyone who's going to Lisbon and wishing to come back soon.

Absolutely flawless stay. My stay was far above and beyond what I had ever imagined. I do hope to stay here again one day.

• 4th Jun 2014

This was so nice it had a good location and amazing rooms. They do a dinner every night for nine euro and it was cooked for us a four course meal and it was amazing. Came with wine aswell. Breakfast had pancakes which was amazing. We were told there was a no noise policy though. So by 1030 we were being yelled at for talking in the common area. Other then that is was great

Lisbon Destination justified and exceeded it's reputation as one of the best hostels in the World. The location and facilities are great and the central communal area ensured there was fantastic focal point which gave the hostel a good flow. The best thing about Lisbon Destination was the staff who were incredibly friendly, informative and willing to go the extra mile. I would definitely stay again and recommend to any type of traveller. Obrigado!

The greatest hostel I have ever been to!!!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Lisbon destination is a beautiful and modern hostel in a great location Staff are very friendly and helpful. They arranged for a shuttle to pick me up from the hostel straight to the airport I highly recommend it 5 stars

Probably the best hostel I have been to! Friendly staff, nice atmosphere and very good value for money!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Greece

great location, sociable atmosphere, clean room, very kind & nice staff I'd love to visit here again.

• 31st May 2014
  • South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay here. Would recommend the walking tour and the trip to Sintra. Also thanks to Gilberto for being so amazing.

• 31st May 2014

This is a great hostel. The location was perfect for the sightseeing that we wanted to do (especially since the train to Sintra leaves almost literally from the door of the hostel). The staff were incredibly friendly, fun and helpful. We stayed in a private double, and it was as nice as many hotel rooms. Private bathroom, big bed, a chair, a dresser, a desk, and towels! The common area has a great aesthetic. We really appreciated having such a nice place to stay and such friendly helpful staff!

In always a little weary of really good reviews so here's a no nonsense approach. Book this hostel. You will not be disappointed. Hugo who works at the front office could be one of the kindest and most awesomenest person I have met on my travel. You will love it.

• 30th May 2014

The staff were all fantastic and the hostel breakfast was delicious! Being right in rossio station was really convenient, too.

Fabulous in all respects. Would definitely recommend this place and stay again.

I think it's safe to say, this was the best hostel that I have ever stayed at. From the moment I walked in, I felt at ease and at home.The staff was super friendly&funny and immediately offered me breakfast (best "pancakes" made by Thomas...) when I arrived.They were also very helpful with tips on exploring the city and hosted events every day.On top of all of this, the rooms were well kept/new (lounge area too) and the bathrooms were clean! What more could you ask for? I will be back for sure.

Awesome hostel, with great walking tour and amazing dinners!

• 20th May 2014

Really good hostel, really good location and really nice staff (I even got a haircut from this really nice guy). The only thing I would have to conplain about is that it was very warm in the room (lets get naked)

Our room & experience at this hostel were both great. They had cool activities on offer for good prices. The beds were nice & the building was fantastic, although it was kind of weird that it was in a train station. The staff was good except in front of the lobby they had a lady working as a travel agent who was supposed to give us directions and recommendations for the city and she was no help at all. Otherwise we absolutely loved it.

I hope I will go back and stay there :))