Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The Lisbon destination hostel made my trip to Lisbon. The location, facilities, and staff are all spectacular and I would definitely recommend it in the future.

Lisbon Destination Hostel was an excellent place to stay in Lisbon. Right in the train station and a perfect location to explore the city. Great breakfast, lots of activities, clean and comfortable facilities. Great place to stay when visiting Lisbon!

• 4th May 2015

This is an excellent hostel: the rooms, security, location, areas of the hostel to hang out, hostel arranged activities, breakfast (free!) best all around hostel I have stayed at.

Very helpful and friendly staff :-) Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable. Also, keep the activities going as they make poeple feel at home, among old friends.

• 1st May 2015
  • Romania

I am really thrilled about this hostel. For a cheap price it offers modern, spacey and tastily adopted interior of the upper floor of the main train station of Lisbon. Small but neat and tidy room was arranged as a separate loft with a window to the huge patio full of sofas, tables, chairs for public use. Piano and hammock adding to lazy atmosphere. Breakfast modest but acceptable for this standard. Amazingly friendly staff, greetings to Bruno who makes sure hospitability is of top quality.

Very well located hostel, close to everything. I liked the large comfortable atrium in the middle as it created a friendly yet laid back atmosphere. The bed was comfortable and had its own power outlet, bed light, and personal fan. Staff extremely helpful and friendly.

The availability of tours and help from the staff was wonderful. This is the hostel I will compare all others to.

This was a very relaxed and nice hostel. The staff was also very helpful. The breakfast was good too.

• 25th Apr 2015

Excellent location. Located in the Rossio station, this hostel is ideal for all your travel requirements in Lisbon. The beds are comfortable and the locker facilities are excellent. While the staff was friendly (Bruno in particular), I thought that they were quite stretched and therefore could not be as helpful as I would have liked. For e.g . I was checking with them on going to Evora by train, they did not tell me that the trains were infrequent and only at specific times

Probably the best hostel I have been to so far. I enjoyed my stay very much!

We spent a very nice time in Lisbon, as well as in the hostel. The only downside was the lack of air conditioning in the room. We rented a 4 bed room. Unfortunately there were no windows in it, which we could open to ventilate.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Poland

We just recently stayed at Lisbon Destination Hostel and it was incredible! All the facilities are clean and brand new. The staff is very helpful and eager to give advice or answer questions. It is in a perfect location right in the heart of Lisbon. We even forgot a memory card for our camera and they gladly mailed home to us in Canada!

• 21st Apr 2015

I loved my stay at this hostel. I immediately felt at home and everyone was incredibly friendly. The entire place was nicer than my house, and the bathrooms were to die for. The breakfast was amazing and the wifi was great. I loved the bracelet and the fact that there are sister hostels we can go to within Lisbon. I still wear the bracelet every day to remind me of this place, and I cannot wait to come back!

Really great hostel! Four of us stayed in a Deluxe 4 Person Mixed Dorm. The facilities were great and the atmosphere was unbeatable. They have a really cool common area with hammocks and bean-bag chairs where you can relax and meet other travellers. The kitchen is great as are the showers and washrooms. Nothing bad to say about this hostel, only great things! Very comfortable stay!

BEST BREAKFAST EVER. And the room was very cosy as well, with lots of facilities. I think it's worth the money!

Loved the family feel of the hoatel as staff were ever friendly and helpful. They offer great walking tours and fado evening s and it was always clean. Excellent location in middle of lisbon

the hostel is very cool , room bathroom and common area were clean and nice. the staff are very friendly, good organization in every Sector specially the desk tour , that is full of option and thinck to do ,very important if you have a travel alone. i felt like home.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It was totally within my budget, but it was a super cool place and my friend and I absolutely loved it. This hostel is gorgeous, even nicer than in the pictures. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and they also actually enforce quiet hours at night, which we really appreciated. My only complaint is that because the building is a historical monument you can´t open the windows in rooms so get pretty stuffy. Ours also smelled like paint.

• 16th Apr 2015

Perfect Location for a city trip. The building, athmosphere and staff are great. It's really nice to stay in the historic building of a train station. No noise from trains at all. Overall a great stay in Lisbon!

• 12th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Really great hostel. Fantastic location; friendly and helpful staff; great breakfast; super clean; really nice hang-out area (easy to meet people and make friends!) and fun planned events. One of the best, friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in! :)