Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

the hostel is very cool , room bathroom and common area were clean and nice. the staff are very friendly, good organization in every Sector specially the desk tour , that is full of option and thinck to do ,very important if you have a travel alone. i felt like home.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It was totally within my budget, but it was a super cool place and my friend and I absolutely loved it. This hostel is gorgeous, even nicer than in the pictures. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and they also actually enforce quiet hours at night, which we really appreciated. My only complaint is that because the building is a historical monument you can´t open the windows in rooms so get pretty stuffy. Ours also smelled like paint.

• 16th Apr 2015

Perfect Location for a city trip. The building, athmosphere and staff are great. It's really nice to stay in the historic building of a train station. No noise from trains at all. Overall a great stay in Lisbon!

• 12th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Really great hostel. Fantastic location; friendly and helpful staff; great breakfast; super clean; really nice hang-out area (easy to meet people and make friends!) and fun planned events. One of the best, friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in! :)

Great hostel in every way!!!! Stay here!

Literally this place was amazing! Incredible, helpful and welcoming staff, superb location, and super chill atmosphere. Need to go back to lisbon just so I can stay here!

• 5th Apr 2015

Lovely staff, the hostel was very clean and good breakfast. My sister and I stayed in a 10 mix bed, there is individual lamp, vent and locker. Although the room was not so aired (it was airless despite the Ventilator), it was very good and we could sleep very well and bathroom is shared, but clean.

I almost never give 100% ratings because I believe there is always something to improve (and I'm a bit picky) but Lisbon Destination Hostel deserves it! Starting with the friendly welcome of the staff who are very friendly and always at your service. My 8 bed dorm was good and had an awesome view of the square and castle! Bathroom was superb and very clean. And the lounge area is the best I've ever seen and made me feel at home. Loads of activities and tours. STAY HERE!

The hostel was in the best location; literally in Rossio train station, which is ideal as this is in one of Lisbon's main squares, within walking distance of so many sites. Furthermore, bus and metro stops are very close to the hostel, which comes in handy when travelling from / to the airport or somewhere a little further afield like Belem. If you plan on making a trip to Sintra during your visit, the trains go regularly from Rossio station, so you can roll out of bed and on to your train!

Fantastic hostel in a great location. Super comfy beds, spacious rooms and clean facilities.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Location is unbeatable and great for anybody travelling alone- easy to get to and right in the centre of everything. This is more of a hotel than a hostel- great facilities and the Best breakfast all for hostel prices! I found it so hard to choose where to stay in Lisbon because there were so many great looking hostels... I chose here based purely on location. I could not have been happier about my choice, everything else was a complete bonus

Extremely friendly/helpful staff, clean facilities, great location and atmosphere.

Greatest hostel ever, located inside the beautiful railway building. Perfect for staying in Lisbon.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

WOWWW, this definitely was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was just amazing, helped me with all my questions, played chess and pool with me, comforted me when I got the flu etc. They are so lovely and I miss them already! The hostels facilities are great, also everything is very clean. The trust and safety is very good and they have lovely drinks in the fridge (: Very nice free breakfast, great kitchen, good atmosphere, amazing location. Would go back just for the hostel!!! LOVE

Staying at the Lisbon Destination Hostel was the best experience I could have asked for. The staff was kind and fun, they were interested in helping and interacting with all of their guests. The environment and atmosphere were amazing in the common area, the only time the atmosphere was bad was when a school group of 40, 14 year olds were there, and kind of took over. Over all it was amazing staying here, and was part of the reason my trip was so great! I'm diffidently coming back!

• 21st Mar 2015

Amazing place with amazing people!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

I had a great stay at this hostel! The location was perfect. It was very easy to get to from the airport and very convenient to catch a train to Sintra right next door! I would recommend this hostel to friends looking for a place to stay in Lisbon!

Overall this is an excellent hostel with a great location. It is within walking distance of many attractions (Alfama) and Rossio Train Station is right next door allowing easy access to Sintra. The staff were very helpful and provided us with great advice on where to eat and what to see.

We had the most amazing time in Lisbon Destination Hostel. It was perfect in all ways, very clean, good food, extremely sweet and helpful staff, and lots of entertainment activities in the hostel. It is not just a hostel, it is really like a home. The common area is so awesome. We had a short stay there due to time factor, but I am definitely coming back to this hostel whenever I visit Lisbon, & I have already recommended this place to my friends here who are planning a trip in May. Thank u :)

This is a great hostel, some friends and I were staying for a few days and we all thought it was superb, a modern look and feel with friendly staff, right in the middle of Lisbon's city centre, tons of restaurants, cafes and bars on its door step. I couldn't recommend this higher enough.

• 12th Mar 2015