Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

2075 Total Reviews

It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Friendly staff and great location. I definitely recommend it to everybody planning to visit Lisbon. Obrigada for the wonderful hospitality!! :) Gulce

The location is very convenient, in a beautiful building right in the city centre. The hostel is great it has lots of common space with all sorts of activities, big and equipped kitchen and plenty of natural light. The staff is also very fun and helpful, always coming up with the next big activity for the guests. Thanks guys!

Excellent location, very helpful staff, decent breakfast.

Overall it's a great place to stay but honestly it was under the expectation vs. The existent review. There are certain things to improve i.e. the communication skill of the employes, shower facilities, etc.

To put it simply, but most genuinely - I've never stayed at a more enjoyable hostel than Lisbon's Destination Hostel. LDH creates a natural & friendly environment that promotes community to all travelers, but also provides solitude & peace to allow for rest. The very open common space is excellent for every activity, the bathroom facilities are spotless, the bedrooms are clean & comfortable. Best yet, the staff encourages you to focus on the spirit of exploring the city by offering free tours.

The hostel is located in the Rossio train station (very good to know Lisbon) and it is quite big. The rooms are comfortable and the "bucket" was a very nice idea (each bed has one lamp and one "bucket"). Enough power sockets in the room. Nice breakfast. It was a quick stay in Lisbon so I could not enjoy all the things the hostel offered. I would come back here for sure.

Great hostel -- good facilities, extremely clean, breakfast included, fun vibe, central location, huge rooms with sound blockers for the windows, and individual lockers in each room. The staff was very friendly and helpful and had a lot of good recommendations for what to do in Lisbon.

Beautiful hostel, almost like a hotel. Staff are mostly enthusiastic and the organized events remind me of summer camp or activities for freshman university students in the dorm. Thoroughly clean and comfortable, a great first stop after the cement huts of west Africa for me. It's like a luxury spa vibe.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • colleensid

Great Place to stay at. Very Cheap. Fresh Pancakes at breakfast! Lovely Staff. Will come again :-)

• 12th Dec 2014

This hostel made my stay in Lisbon even better! The staff were friendly and we met some pretty amazing people there too. The free breakfast was delicious and definitely a bonus. It saved us some money so we didn't have to spend a lot on lunch. The only downside was that it was really cold sometimes. Other than that, I have no complaints!

• 7th Dec 2014

Staff was very friendly, all guys were fantastic. Just a quite cold, both in the main hall and in the room and a little bit noisy the conditioned air. Breakfast is normal, like you can find in each hostel. thank you guys

Had an excellent stay. Staff friendly, good location and very good facilities. Pool table, cinema room etc. The breakfast is the best I've had in a hostel.

I would recommend the Lisbon Destination Hostel to absolutely anyone and everyone! Not only is it perfectly located and easy to get to, it is beautiful, clean, and has an amazing atmosphere. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the activities the hostel offers are not only a great way to see Lisbon, but they are unique and fun. We had an amazing experience in Lisbon and part of it is because of the Destination Hostel! Cheers!

• 4th Dec 2014

What an awesome hostel! Common area is like a green oase, breakfast has everything ++ and the hostel is very social! Even got a surprise chocolate mousse for my bday! thanks!

Absolutely loved this hostel! After getting my stuff stolen at the last hostel I stayed at, I was a bit hesitant to stay in another dorm room, but the security system is advanced here. The staff is extremely friendly and I enjoyed chatting with them in my free time. The hostel has an awesome environment and it's super easy to make new friends here. I enjoyed the free walking tour and the food was good too. The location is perfect too!

Fabulous hotel that deserves all its great reviews! Super friendly staff, excellent included breakfast, fantastic location in a gorgeous heritage building. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Especially the staff was nice and funny and they helped us out a lot. Plus they serve a great break first and the have a nice program with interesting stuff to do. Loved it, gonna come back

Great Hostel in the heart of Lisbon.

Great location, great staff. Comfortable rooms and shared areas. To be recommended! I wish I could have stayed more!

It's the most precious hotel, such as Hiltons of all hostels in the world...

• 26th Nov 2014