Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Wonderfull Hostel, staff very helpfull. Huge private room. Breakfast for free and you can eat till you are no more hungry :D Best location, in the centre of Lisboa, you can go by feet everywhere you want, easy accessible from the airport with the metro. Just next door of the train station if you want to visit Sintra ( what I recommend). With the lovely portuguese people and of course staff of the hostal I'm even begining to love CR7 haha ( he must be also kind like all the other portugueses).

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Very friendly and energetic staff. Tours were awesome, as was the dinner.

facilities and atmosphere were so terrefic and the location was awesome.

• 10th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Breakfast was one of the ebst I have had while travelling, it included crepes yum. The hostel is located in a train stration which is handy and the facilities are great. The movie room is great as is the common área. The rooms are large and the beds comfy. The staff are fiendly and helpful and I met some good people at the hostel all in all a good experience. The only downside and I mentioned it to staff was the length of time it took to check in oh and being asked to pay again after extending.

Good clean hostel that is situated in a great location. Lots of food around the area and breakfast provided by the hostel is fantastic. Would stay again.

This is a great hostel. The rooms (both dorms and private rooms) are spacious and comfortable and the common areas are really nice. There was a great selection for free breakfast each morning and the 9 euro dinner was simple but delicious. The tours and activities run by the hostel were fantastic- we went on the free Alfama walking tour, the Sintra day tour and the street art tour and would highly recommend them all. The hostel always felt very safe and was quiet.

The most beautiful hostel in the world. I didn't the bathroom because the floor get wet when you shower. The staff are amazing. When I go back to Lisbon, I'll stay there for sure and I recommend it!!!!

This hostel is located INSIDE of Rossio Station which makes it totally accessible to all tourist sites by walking (or metro). The hostel is very nicely decorated and has an awesome vibe. It was also pretty clean and had good security. The two negatives I experienced were the staff, who weren't helpful or friendly (compared with other hostels) and that the music was very loud all night long.

Great Place, Friendly & Welcoming Staff. Great Tour Of Sintra. They Also Cook You Pancakes For Breakfast & Offer A 3 Course Meal With Wine For 9 Euro. Very Central.

The hostel in Rossio train station was a great find with its central location in Lisbon, warm atmosphere and a great starting point for access to Sintra. Four of us were on a self-guided walking tour around Sintra and booked a first night stay at the hostel because of its location but thought we would stay elsewhere on our return to the city. No need - the hostel has more to offer than most hotels.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

stay in the destination hostel has absolutely made ​​my holiday in Lisbon extra fun. never been to such a nice hostel with such friendly staff.

• 3rd Nov 2013

It was nice. You should stay in this hostel. There was Clean and security also they were very kind.

I met some very good people (including the staff). It was my 1st time staying in a hostel & the saying is "the 1st cut is the deepest" & it sure was. The morning, noon & night tour guides were excellent, I got to know my way around the city well. I will definatly stay in this hostel again (100% sure)...

• 1st Nov 2013

Might be one of my best hostels so far. Very central location in a train station, how cool is that! Hostel is very spacious, plenty of space in the rooms and has WiFi all over te place. The kitchen is well equipped. Showers and bathrooms are modern and clean. Staff is a big plus: I felt very welcome. There were a lot of activities to do like walking tours, daily diner etc etc. There is only one common computer, so don't expect hanging out there all day planning your trip.

Great location, we were amazed about the friendliness of the staff.

• 30th Oct 2013

Great hostel! Fantastic staff, very clean and great breakfast. one of the best hostels I have stayed at, and amazing for how much it costs! loved it.

really relaxed and cool hostel, great location, helpful staff, great bar crawl, nice rooms. cool crowd

I have traveled a lot and stayed in many different places - this hostel is in my top 5 throughout the world. Great location, very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go there again. O yeah, and fresh pancakes for breakfast very good indeed.

• 22nd Oct 2013

I love this hostel - I can not fault the place! From the moment I arrived I never felt like a stranger, the welcome was warm and inviting! There was a chef to cook delicious Portuguese cuisine, for a steal! I was travelling solo but I was soon surrounded by people and chatting the night away. The next day there was so much to do including awesome, various and cheap tours The hostel is beautiful and unique, lots of natural light and the beds extremely comfortable. I will go back in a heartbeat!

Great place to stay in Lisbon. I have stayed at two other hostels in Lisbon and this was by far the best one. Helpful staff, good choice of activities, good location and great facilities (apart from the need to press the button in the shower constantly for water...).