Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Amazing location and concept! The best hostel I have ever been.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

awesome, really

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Really good hostel. Couldn't fault the location and facilities. Really chilled atmosphere and a good spread at breakfast too. I would definitely stay again.

One of the cleanest and coolest hostels I've stayed in. Really nice common room filled with beanbags and hammocks. Cleaners working around the clock. Activities on everyday and night. Family dinners are good value and the free breakfast is a good spread. Would recommend to anyone going to Lisbon.

This hostel has one of the best staff I've ever seen; furthermore, the range of activities (indoors and outdoors) is consistent. The breakfast, included in the price, was OK. The dinner was very good, with an outstanding quality to price ratio. The only downside I can think of is that there could have been more toilets available. Cleanliness was good, nonetheless.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Didn't have long enough here! Loved the dinners.

Perfect to meet other people

This place is wonderful!! If this is rated 5th in the world, I want to see the others to see what could be approved upon! I stayed there twice: 3 nights in August 2014 in a private room, and 2 nights in a 6 room mixed dorm weeks later. The breakfast is fantastic; the staff friendly, helpful and welcoming; the side trip to Sintra worth the money; and Maria's traditional Portuguese meal was the best meal I had in Portugal! All this by a 62 yo single woman, not the 'standard demographic'!

• 28th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. Great staff, location, facility and most importantly city!

It is a nice and lovely hostel, just in a national monument, in the centre of the city, with kind staff and cool atmosphere. It should have more toilets and showers areas since you have to share with everyone.

We had a fantastic staying in the Destination Hostel of Lisboa!! The location is very good and beautiful. We really liked the centre garden where we could chill out from our short nights. Special thanks to all the staff! Pedro thank you for the Sintra tour and especially for your kindness! Thanks to Finn and Yasmin who liked to join us for partying, but also for their friendship and good mood, and thanks to all the others: Daniel, Joan, Sara, ... We will come back soon ;)

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Great common areas with the hostel providing lots of things for you to do to meet people and see the city! Breakfasts were really good, lots to choose from! Showers flicked from hot to cold sometimes but overall a really good experience!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

I felt very welcome. It was an open and relaxed atmosphere there. Thank you!

Travel can be hectic at times, with so much moving around, partying, and exploring. Having a place like Destination to come back to, is like coming back to a familiar home. The staff at the hostel are so wonderful, and I'm glad to have them as friends. :)

i like hostels where the only worry is to book it, yours is definitely one such hostel. Thanks for the hospitality...

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • India

The best hostel I've been to

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Absolutely love this hostel. The location is perfect; it's close to everything. The facility is sparkling clean. Breakfast is great! And eat the dinners, their chef is incredible! The staff is super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very social. There are lots of activities available, so you won't be bored during your stay. I've stayed at Lisbon Destination twice, and I would absolutely stay again!

Very modern, cool hostel. Loved the individual fans with each bed, great in the Summers. Staff were very helpful and friendly. My one negative which I don't think can be fixed is the bathrooms. So far from the rooms and very awkward compared to other hostels. Overall a great hostel.

We had previously stayed here and had a great time, so booked again with another friend. We arrived quite late and although we had booked a month in advance for 3 people in a 4 bed dorm, we were split up in different rooms and when we questioned it, were told we didn't book early and enough and it would've been sold out long before a month. Which to be honest, sounded like a cover up for the fact that they failed to allocate their bookings correctly. Loved Lisbon regardless though!