Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

As a frequent hostel traveller, I'm very impressed! Rooms are clean, bathrooms are cleaned every morning by a cleaning staff. Large shower room made comfortable. Good beds and good closets that open up only when you put your own card for the door there. As of location, very good location, near Restauradores or Rossio Metro station from the airport. Very cheap transportation all around and you can go pretty much anywhere by foot! Enjoy Lisbon or Cascais or anything in Portugal! Loved everyone!

This is possibly the best hostel I've stayed in. The location inside the railway station was excellent. The facilities were first rate. Most importantly the staff made me feel so welcome. I am definitely coming back.

Beautiful hostel right in the center of the city. They had tours and activities going on every day for very reasonable prices, I especially recommend the tour to Sintra, that was beautiful! I was staying in a dorm and the room was big, with big lockers, and curtains around the bottom beds that you can close if you feel like it. Nice breakfast with freshly baked crepes! The staff were also really nice and helpful. Very good hostel! (and no noise from the train station btw)

Without a doubt the best hostel I`ve ever stayed in! Great location, great facilities (big open kitchen, clean showers, common room is amazing!) and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed in a female dorm as well as a private room and was very happy with both. The staff made an effort to get to know all the guests and always gave great advice on what do see and do in Lisbon. The common room is bright and spacious and provides a great environment to meet people. Amazing!!

This is really the best hostel I've ever stayed in! :)

Nice hostel in Lisbon, I will recommend it. The staff is very nice, the breakfast is very good, and the bedrooms are totally safe and clean

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've ever been to. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. 10 people dorm was OK and my bed was comfy. Common room was very spacy and nice. Kitchen was fully equipped, though there could have been one fridge more for quests. There were also nice day trips (like beach/surfing, Sintra etc) and other activities (BBQ party, pub crawl, walking tour) that were cheap and well organized. Also nice dinner at hostel some evenings. Definitely recommending!

Was very impressed by this hostel! Big nice rooms, with huge lockers under the bed. Location was great as well. Breakfast was the best I've had at a hostel, with crepes, apples, cereal etc. They also provide lots of things to do for entertainment :)

Awesome food for the optional dinners!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great location , clean , modern , helpful staff.

• 16th Jun 2014

What an awesome hostel! Great staff, fun activities, chill atmosphere. My favorite were Pedro's tours and Max's Pub Crawl. Leslie was great at organizing my activities, Miguel was always patient, and Gilbert made me feel like I was home. I'm definitely in love with this crazy little city now. Thanks everyone! Keep up the good work.

Best hostel we have ever stayed at. Must stay there. Take the walking tour with Pedro

• 14th Jun 2014

We were a bit apprehensive at first due to its location in a train station. But not we did not experience any noise everything about Lisbon Destination Hotel was splendid. Clean, young, secure, and vibrant, its location make it by far the best hostel in town. Great job!

Best hostel by a mile. The staff was awesome, made our stay in Lisbon ten times better. Keep it up guys

• 12th Jun 2014

The hostel is amazing!!!! The staff are the best! I wanna come back, and i will definitely stay on this hostel again!!!!

A bit 'unlucky' to have a dorm besides the kitchen with not good acoustic insulation in between.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

We couldn't be happier with our stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel, and with Lisbon in general. The staff was particularly attentive.

Great location, nice rooms with curtains on the lower bunks and individual fans, lockers and power sockets. Nice showers and toilets, good breakfast. Would stay there again :)

Awesome location inside Rossio Railway station ( catch train to Sintra from here) and close to the subway and waterfront area. Can walk daily everywhere from here. Clean and rooms are awoke with privacy curtain sarong the bottom bunks. Great chef who cooks 3 course meals for 9 E

Lisbon Destination Hostel is the perfect place to stay for travelers planning trips to Sintra. The hostel is located in Rossio station and trains to Sintra (which run about every 20 minutes) and within a few feet from the front door! Although the trains are so close by I never once noticed any noise. The staff is very friendly and recommended excellent local restaurants and bars. When we stayed at the hostel there was a nice mix of young and old travelers and families. Great relaxed environment.