Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent stay at the Lisbon destination hostel. Nicely situated with every facility around. Great staff, may it be at the Lisbon or at the "Sunset" one (the 2 are from the same chain). Always nice with us and willing to help no matter what. I highly recommend them! Mélina

Very friendly stuff. perfect location and everything you need in a hostel:)

Really great hostel. Location is great and super cool staff. Just to refute a confusing review I read earlier, there is no issue with the hostel after the train station closes. They open the door for you.

Best hostel ever :)

• 14th May 2014
  • Sweden

Good Hostel. Stayed in private room 201 - suggest shared bathroom should have a shelf (I do not think it is healthy/sanitary to place things on a toilet) and room itself could have a mirror since there is no where to see yourself (bathroom is too small to see anything). One complaint - there was large group of people drinking at around midnight, they were in the reception area and were VERY loud. Not nice when you have an early morning flight to catch.

Awesome place to stay at! The staff is awesome and will help you out with anything. Gilbert (staff) is funny and very helpful! Definitely reccomend staying here. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in and has a big bathroom!

Best or second best hostel of the 20 I stayed in while hiking the Camino de Santiago Portugues.

Great place to stay! Superb location, friendly staff and the dinners are excellent! We had a very clean room and the common patio downstairs is very nice to hang out. Would go back for sure! Greets, Ken.

Don't really know what to say because the place is perfect and the staff even better than perfect. If I really have to say something negative, that would that it isn't ideal for smokers 'cause you have to walk 30meter to get out and smoke :D

First rate Hostel Great staff always willing to help make your stay go without any problems

One of the best hostels in the world! Quiet when you need it, party when you want it. I feel like family here. Love this place. 10 out of 10.

Really enjoyed staying at the hostel. I was slightly surprised that we were asked to be quiet at 10pm. Perhaps there should be a curfew time of 12 or something.

• 5th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

one of the best and coolest hostels I`ve ever been... the location couldn't be better, everything was absolutely perfect.. probably the only little thing I didn't like was that the showers stopped every 5 seconds... I totally recommend it :)

Such an amazing hostel, the facilities were excellent and very clean, staff were super friendly and the overall vibe of the hostel was awesome. The location is great as it is very central and close to everything, it really is the best place to stay when you're in Lisbon. I shall definitely be going back in the near future.

Hostel was great. Spotlessly clean and with great facilities and events. The staff were all a blast and helped us have a great time in that beautiful city!

Would book again ;)

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff, excellent location, plenty of activities, and a social, but not obnoxoius place to meet people. I plan on returning to Lisbon and staying at Destination again. Roy was an exceptional member of the staff who made sure that I was comfortable and content with my stay.

Best hostel I have ever been! A highlight was the portugese buffet on sunday. Breakfast top! Great tips and support on every question!

• 28th Apr 2014

Very nice and relaxt hostel. It's an amazing building and experience to stay in a historical monument (old part trainstation Rossio). Super friendly and relaxt staff with humor. Rooms; double deluxe and dorms. Very clean and spacious. Well thought abount the lockers (under the bunk beds with room keycard lock). Bathrooms and toilets; very clean and good streams. We had the fado tour; one to remember and definitely to book. So intimate and special. Thx Pedro! Annie & Michael

Great hostel in the middle of Lisbon, close to all the stuff you would want to see around town. The room was nice, our only gripe would be that they NEED to invest in more sound proofing and think twice about those near see through bathroom doors... even in a private room that was a little too much!! breakfast was nice, I liked the fact they did crepes!