Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome place to stay at! The staff is awesome and will help you out with anything. Gilbert (staff) is funny and very helpful! Definitely reccomend staying here. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in and has a big bathroom!

Best or second best hostel of the 20 I stayed in while hiking the Camino de Santiago Portugues.

Great place to stay! Superb location, friendly staff and the dinners are excellent! We had a very clean room and the common patio downstairs is very nice to hang out. Would go back for sure! Greets, Ken.

Don't really know what to say because the place is perfect and the staff even better than perfect. If I really have to say something negative, that would that it isn't ideal for smokers 'cause you have to walk 30meter to get out and smoke :D

First rate Hostel Great staff always willing to help make your stay go without any problems

One of the best hostels in the world! Quiet when you need it, party when you want it. I feel like family here. Love this place. 10 out of 10.

Really enjoyed staying at the hostel. I was slightly surprised that we were asked to be quiet at 10pm. Perhaps there should be a curfew time of 12 or something.

• 5th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

one of the best and coolest hostels I`ve ever been... the location couldn't be better, everything was absolutely perfect.. probably the only little thing I didn't like was that the showers stopped every 5 seconds... I totally recommend it :)

Such an amazing hostel, the facilities were excellent and very clean, staff were super friendly and the overall vibe of the hostel was awesome. The location is great as it is very central and close to everything, it really is the best place to stay when you're in Lisbon. I shall definitely be going back in the near future.

Hostel was great. Spotlessly clean and with great facilities and events. The staff were all a blast and helped us have a great time in that beautiful city!

Would book again ;)

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff, excellent location, plenty of activities, and a social, but not obnoxoius place to meet people. I plan on returning to Lisbon and staying at Destination again. Roy was an exceptional member of the staff who made sure that I was comfortable and content with my stay.

Best hostel I have ever been! A highlight was the portugese buffet on sunday. Breakfast top! Great tips and support on every question!

• 28th Apr 2014

Very nice and relaxt hostel. It's an amazing building and experience to stay in a historical monument (old part trainstation Rossio). Super friendly and relaxt staff with humor. Rooms; double deluxe and dorms. Very clean and spacious. Well thought abount the lockers (under the bunk beds with room keycard lock). Bathrooms and toilets; very clean and good streams. We had the fado tour; one to remember and definitely to book. So intimate and special. Thx Pedro! Annie & Michael

Great hostel in the middle of Lisbon, close to all the stuff you would want to see around town. The room was nice, our only gripe would be that they NEED to invest in more sound proofing and think twice about those near see through bathroom doors... even in a private room that was a little too much!! breakfast was nice, I liked the fact they did crepes!

LOVED this hostel! The staff were extremely helpful.Joao especially did a great job showing us around the hostel upon our arrival and also gave my friend a fab haircut :) We thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour from Pedro, he was hilarious and we actually learnt so much of the history of Lisbon. Would definitely recommend going on this. Gilbert gave us great tips on where to eat, places to visit and was so friendly and helpful with any issues we had!!

We were in the hostel only for 1 night. And it was the best way to start our vacation! The atmosphere was amazing everyone including the staff was so gentle. If we're going to visit Lisbon again we already know where to stay!

• 25th Apr 2014

All of my friends said that everything's is perfect , good hospitality.

Really good!!!!!!! Wow, if i can go to again Lisbon I will stay destination . Reallyyyyyyyyy good.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

More than staying in a Hostel, this place is an interesting experience as it's located inside the train station. Besides this all the staff are very welcoming and friendly. This atmosphere makes the guests get close to each other. Nice food, equiped kitchen, confortable beds.

• 20th Apr 2014