Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I read the reviews and was expecting it to be nice.....but it was way nicer. The location is in the train station....so obviously it's perfect. It's so clean. Beds are so comfortable. Breakfast is free and amazing.. The activities are incredible and they're always helping you get involved with them. The best part is the staff. They are the sweetest people EVER. So fun. Pedro, Hugo, and Diogo were the best workers at a hostel I've met. Thanks for teaching me how to play ping pong! FROM MICHIGAN!

We are a group of 6 girls and spent a total of 4 nights at Lisbon Destination Hostel. We really enjoyed our stay and I cannot fault it. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. The hostel in general is very clean with ample space for all our belongings. The facilities were great in the common room with a pool table and other games. I would definitely stay again! Thanks guys

Awesome hostel, amazing location and the staff were so friendly and helpful.

My son recommended Destination Hostel. This review is about the atmosphere and interaction with the residents. I was given detailed information on arrival ,a tour of the facilities and my suitcase was carried to my room. The Staff were wonderfully helpful ,caring,unobtrusive and competent.(even a hug from Pedro because I was sad to be leaving)! Truly a gem in our hectic times!

Excellent hostel with very friendly staff! The only downside is the charge attached to some of the activities which have been free on other hostels, but you can still go do it yourself for free!

We stayed for a night and it was awesome! After dinner there was an impromptu dance class. It was so fun! We learned salsa,samba the tango too.

I've stayed at a lot hostels and this has to be one of the best! Great atmosphere with plenty events going on. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger on this one!

This is the best of all the destination hostels in Lisbon. Highly recommend this one over sunset if you want to sleep well at night. You can still have access to go to sunset to party. I went to both and Lisbon destination was much nicer. The staff here are more friendly and awesome!!!!

• 28th May 2015

Loved it , great experiences and the staff are so nice. Recommend for plenty of activities and great intro to Lisbon

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »