Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I've been in the Lisbon Destination Hostel for 4 nights and it was perfect !The staff members are just amazing, very helpful and funny. Everyone at the hostel speaks perfectly english,the atmosphere is so cool that you don't want to leave. The room cleanliness was perfect, the breakfast was so delicious.They propose entertaining tours,we even had the chance to enjoy a live Jazz session! I totally recommend this Hostel which is perfect (and especially has an ideal location) Love from Tunisia

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Tunisia

It was very nice stay!! we perfectly enjoyed our stay at destination hostel and the meal that they served was really tasty,

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I stayed with two more friends in a 4 bed ensuite room and it was great. Each person in the room has their own lamp, fan and a card protected locker. The top bunks don't have a curtain, but the bottom ones have. The shower stall is a bit small, but the water was warm and had good pressure. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hostel is very well located, it's within a walking distance from almost everything.

• 6th Feb 2015

I enjoyed a lot the pub crawl. Even though I was traveling alone, I didn't feel isolated at all. The staff who was leading our group was really nice and friendly, and I loved my company, too. One of the most exciting nights in Lisbon! Many thanks!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel and great staff. I had a really nice stay and a lot of fun with the activities offered by the hostel. Also very clean!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Great place, best staff and atmosphere. Nice breakfast and comfy beds in one of the most beautiful and well located buildings in Lisbon. I totally recommend this place.

such an amazing hostel, the best staff ever, super friendly people, possibility to party but also to rest, est location to vidit all of lisbon!! super happy i stayed here, would recommend it to anyone! and they have an amazing breakfast!!

Atado muy amoroso y preocupado.

Thought this was a great hostel, nicely set in Rossio station, a nice old building. The beds had big lockers under, which was a plus & having a plug socket even on a top bunk was good. The indoor Garden/common are was nice & the hostel was very clean. Staff were friendly too. Shame I didn't have more time to, as the trains from here run to Sintra, which could be nice to visit someday.

By far the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff were exceptional, always happy to help really added something to a hostel that is already stunning. Well worth it!

• 24th Jan 2015

Amazing hostel. Best one yet. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

The only thing I didn't like abt the hostel is that I only stayed for 2 nights! I could stay for months! First, the location is superb! Right inbetween 2 metro station of different lines (super convenient) and in Rossio station (very safe!) Second, the hostel is gorgeous! The kitche's fully equipped and has a very nice lounging/eating area The rooms are cosy with a beautiful sunrise view! Third, the staff were super welcoming and helpful! They even gave me tips to avoid entrance fees!

Staff are CUUUUTE!!!

Love itself

• 13th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This is the best hostel I have stayed at! The staff are friendly and have excellent knowledge of the city. The coolest hostel, I would go back any day! Absolutely love it!

• 12th Jan 2015

Really nice hostel, very well located, and with nice tours. I have even made some friends. The toilets and the showers were very clean, and the beds were super comfy.

Fantastic place!! The staff are so friendly and helpful, and they make you feel so welcomed! They recommend good places to eat and to go out and the main attractions are within close walking distance. We went on the pub crawl that the hostel organised which was great fun! All in all, it was very good value for money and I will definitely return here when I visit Lisbon again!!! Great job guys!!!

• 12th Jan 2015

All was very fine and comfortable, except the hair dryer which had trouble working. But it was such a minor problem compared to all the virtues this hostel got! I strongly recomend this hostel to other travelers!

Everything in hostel is brilliant Staff is awesome Breakfast is nice Facilities are awesome as well Tours and information are sifficient and quite good

the best hostel i have ever been, everything was perfect