Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great Place to stay at. Very Cheap. Fresh Pancakes at breakfast! Lovely Staff. Will come again :-)

• 12th Dec 2014

This hostel made my stay in Lisbon even better! The staff were friendly and we met some pretty amazing people there too. The free breakfast was delicious and definitely a bonus. It saved us some money so we didn't have to spend a lot on lunch. The only downside was that it was really cold sometimes. Other than that, I have no complaints!

• 7th Dec 2014

Staff was very friendly, all guys were fantastic. Just a quite cold, both in the main hall and in the room and a little bit noisy the conditioned air. Breakfast is normal, like you can find in each hostel. thank you guys

Had an excellent stay. Staff friendly, good location and very good facilities. Pool table, cinema room etc. The breakfast is the best I've had in a hostel.

I would recommend the Lisbon Destination Hostel to absolutely anyone and everyone! Not only is it perfectly located and easy to get to, it is beautiful, clean, and has an amazing atmosphere. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the activities the hostel offers are not only a great way to see Lisbon, but they are unique and fun. We had an amazing experience in Lisbon and part of it is because of the Destination Hostel! Cheers!

• 4th Dec 2014

What an awesome hostel! Common area is like a green oase, breakfast has everything ++ and the hostel is very social! Even got a surprise chocolate mousse for my bday! thanks!

Absolutely loved this hostel! After getting my stuff stolen at the last hostel I stayed at, I was a bit hesitant to stay in another dorm room, but the security system is advanced here. The staff is extremely friendly and I enjoyed chatting with them in my free time. The hostel has an awesome environment and it's super easy to make new friends here. I enjoyed the free walking tour and the food was good too. The location is perfect too!

Fabulous hotel that deserves all its great reviews! Super friendly staff, excellent included breakfast, fantastic location in a gorgeous heritage building. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Especially the staff was nice and funny and they helped us out a lot. Plus they serve a great break first and the have a nice program with interesting stuff to do. Loved it, gonna come back

Great Hostel in the heart of Lisbon.

Great location, great staff. Comfortable rooms and shared areas. To be recommended! I wish I could have stayed more!

It's the most precious hotel, such as Hiltons of all hostels in the world...

• 26th Nov 2014