Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice hostel. Located right in the city centre practically. They are on top of Rossio train station which is really cool. The staff was great always chatting with us and sharing with us what we should see during the day and do during the night. Never felt unsafe at the hostel--buzz in entrance, key to room, key to belongings, key to bathroom. They host many activities including traditional dinners for guests as well.

I must say, the best hostel I have ever stayed. I will be going back to this hostel during summer time, everything is spot on.

Very good hostel. Just 1 thing, it was warm in the room.

• 5th Mar 2015

Amazing. The best hostel i have ever stayed! Staff are very friendly and helpful. I felt like I was home. If i even go back to Lisbon, Destination Hostel would be one of the reason. About location, it was good. But it would great it you mention that beautiful building where it has Starbucks! It was also very quite inside.

• 3rd Mar 2015