Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great location, nice rooms with curtains on the lower bunks and individual fans, lockers and power sockets. Nice showers and toilets, good breakfast. Would stay there again :)

Awesome location inside Rossio Railway station ( catch train to Sintra from here) and close to the subway and waterfront area. Can walk daily everywhere from here. Clean and rooms are awoke with privacy curtain sarong the bottom bunks. Great chef who cooks 3 course meals for 9 E

Lisbon Destination Hostel is the perfect place to stay for travelers planning trips to Sintra. The hostel is located in Rossio station and trains to Sintra (which run about every 20 minutes) and within a few feet from the front door! Although the trains are so close by I never once noticed any noise. The staff is very friendly and recommended excellent local restaurants and bars. When we stayed at the hostel there was a nice mix of young and old travelers and families. Great relaxed environment.

I love this place :) from the moment you walk in you start to feel that there is truly something special going on in the air. ALL THE STAFF are so friendly, Miguel, Joao hair dresser, Rui night dude, the crazy Brazilian Gilberto, Hugo from the island and so many more! Must do: Pub Cralw, dinner, and tours! Don't have a second tough when looking for a hostel. This is the place to be! Thank you Lisbon Destination :) :)

• 9th Jun 2014

My stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel was amazing. Booked for 2 weeks, and wish I could have stayed longer. The staff was amazingly friendly and accommodating, always involved in the activities they offered, beyond just those working them. The amount of tours/activities offered through the hostel was more than I've seen at others around the world. Whether you want someplace quiet to move around the area from, or a place to meet new people and enjoy the nightlife, you can't go wrong with them!

Positive points: - Friendly staff - Location - Atmosphere - Confort - Electronic keys for dormitory and your private cupboard (no need padlock) Negative Points: - Showers are not as clean as it should - Breakfast is VERY POOR for the price paid. - Only one toilet (the other one is for disable people) - Wi-Fi problematic connection with iPhones.

Great hostel, better then some hostels I been, perfect location. There are no elevator and its really difficult to go up with big suitcase but other things are Exellelent :)

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

The best hostel I have ever visited !! Super cool atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff !!!!!!

I have stayed in many hostels over the years and this was by far the best! The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, i felt at home as soon as I arrived. They offer free laundry and breakfast, comfy beds with a curtain, light and security locker. Big rooms, an awesome common area and lots of fun social activities to help you meet new ppl and get the most out of Lisbon, what more could you ask for! I couldn't fault this place and didn't want to leave either :)

I stayed there with a friend and we had the best time, it sets the bar way too high for the rest of the hostels in the world. Staff is great, friendly and helpfull. Definitely recomending it to everyone who's going to Lisbon and wishing to come back soon.

Absolutely flawless stay. My stay was far above and beyond what I had ever imagined. I do hope to stay here again one day.

• 4th Jun 2014

This was so nice it had a good location and amazing rooms. They do a dinner every night for nine euro and it was cooked for us a four course meal and it was amazing. Came with wine aswell. Breakfast had pancakes which was amazing. We were told there was a no noise policy though. So by 1030 we were being yelled at for talking in the common area. Other then that is was great

Lisbon Destination justified and exceeded it's reputation as one of the best hostels in the World. The location and facilities are great and the central communal area ensured there was fantastic focal point which gave the hostel a good flow. The best thing about Lisbon Destination was the staff who were incredibly friendly, informative and willing to go the extra mile. I would definitely stay again and recommend to any type of traveller. Obrigado!

The greatest hostel I have ever been to!!!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Lisbon destination is a beautiful and modern hostel in a great location Staff are very friendly and helpful. They arranged for a shuttle to pick me up from the hostel straight to the airport I highly recommend it 5 stars

Probably the best hostel I have been to! Friendly staff, nice atmosphere and very good value for money!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Greece

great location, sociable atmosphere, clean room, very kind & nice staff I'd love to visit here again.

• 31st May 2014
  • South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay here. Would recommend the walking tour and the trip to Sintra. Also thanks to Gilberto for being so amazing.

• 31st May 2014

This is a great hostel. The location was perfect for the sightseeing that we wanted to do (especially since the train to Sintra leaves almost literally from the door of the hostel). The staff were incredibly friendly, fun and helpful. We stayed in a private double, and it was as nice as many hotel rooms. Private bathroom, big bed, a chair, a dresser, a desk, and towels! The common area has a great aesthetic. We really appreciated having such a nice place to stay and such friendly helpful staff!

In always a little weary of really good reviews so here's a no nonsense approach. Book this hostel. You will not be disappointed. Hugo who works at the front office could be one of the kindest and most awesomenest person I have met on my travel. You will love it.

• 30th May 2014