Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

1903 Total Reviews

It was great!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

The best hostel that I've ever stayed in. The showers and beds were wonderful, the staff was extremely helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere to meet people.

We had a very nice stay! The building is amazing and very central. We would definitely stay there again. Only the showers could use a little makeover :)

I have been traveling for years and have numerous different experiences in regards to hostels. Lisbon Destination Hostel blew me away! It is a spectacular location and phenomenal facilities. It is very clean, spacious, open, and with a wonderful atmosphere. The quality of everything is just beyond anything I have experienced. Also the kitchen is wonderful for personal use and includes a great breakfast prepared by the staff. When I return to Lisbon this will be where I stay again!!

Excellente Hostel. Very Clean. Good Localization. Excellent staff. Good to know new people.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The facilities were clean and is located in a beautiful train station. The location is superb - close to everything, including the metro station. I love the events that the hostel holds, such as cooked dinners, walking tours, etc. This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

it's the best hostel i've ever seen in my life.EVERYTHING was amazing, the staff was more than helpful for anything, the common area was fantastic and allowed easily to meet other guys. the breakfast was more than honest, and the staff often has activities to propose for anything you want to do, from sightseeing to going to the beach, from 'getting drunk in the evening to listen to fado.I-N-C-D-E-R-I-I-B-L-E is almost worth it to go to Lisbon for staying this hostel than for the city itself

This was by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I thought I was at the wrong place because the building was so fancy. The staff was helpful and friendly. The common room made it extremely easy to meet people. Have already recommended this hostel to my friends

• 12th Aug 2014

Outstanding hostel! Location could not be any better, the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, breakfast had loads of variety. Highly recommend to people of all ages!

Had an amazing experience here! Great atmosphere and friendly staff (shout out to Oscar for giving the best suggestions). Look no further- stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel for a great time!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Great location, really helpful staff, things planned every day. Very easy to make friends. Very relaxed yet very easy to find people to party with if you want that :) Highly recommended. A special thank you to the staff including Manuel, Oscar, and Marco who turned a 2 day lisbon trip into an amazing four days :)

Wow! I've done about 50 differents hostels around Europe and that one was my favourite one! First of all, the localisation of the hostel is perfect. The staff is so friendly then I feel like I was at home! There was a great variety of activities. The Sintra Tour was the best one (the guide was awesome, we had a really good time, we saw many things that we couldn't see without the guide or the van, the way back from Cabo Da Roca and Cascais was amazing!, etc.) I recommend to everyone this hostel!

Lisbon Destination Hostel is a perfect place to stay: First of all, you can relax there after a stressful sightseeing-day because of it's beautiful decoration and plants. Secondly, you get these delicious pancakes in the morning which are self-made! Thirdly, the staff is lovely and very determined to help on every matter you have! Also, I highly suggest the sintra tour. Even if you come alone, it's the perfect chance to have a great time and meet some ppl - all at once!

Beautiful, friendly, well designed hostel. I have never been to a hostel and had freshly cooked pancakes for breakfast! The common area has a nice relaxed feel. Hard to fault the place really!

Lisbon Destination Hostel is THE hostel to stay at in Lisbon. The staff is incredibly helpful, the people staying there come from all over the world and the place is clean and modern. It is designed in a way that simply forces you to meet people, with big rooms, and the common area directly connected to the kitchen. The activities organized are great and affordable: free walking tours, portuguese dinners, pub crawls, etc. We are SO happy with our stay!! THANK YOU, we left with a BIG smile!!

Beautiful atmosphere - there's big central room with nice comfy cushions, pool (billiards), chess&games, hammock and lots of new iteresting people. There's also a movie room. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Awesome place.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Georgia

When you enter the hostel you immediately feel at home. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. The best thing about the hostel is its location: it couldn't be more perfect and saved us a lot of stress and money for transportation at days when we felt like just walking around the city center. Another highlight are the tours and events the staff organizes. There were a lot of things you could have for breakfast, our favorite were the staff-made pancakes!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Kazakhstan

This hostel is the best I have ever stayed at, it is newly built and there is a meaning with everything. The location is great and the hostel arranges walking tours and tours to some of the nearby places. Great hostel!

It was great place to stay, as a female travelingalone I always felt safe and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly and willing to go that extra mile to make your stay great. !The tours offered were also really good, a great way to get to the city.

• 29th Jul 2014

We loved this hostel!! The staff are all incredibly welcoming, fun, friendly people; they make this place what it is. Location is perfect- loved that the train to Sintra was literally just outside the hostel door- and great access to everything in Lisbon. The best bar scene and great restaurants are just outside the train station. The food served for dinner was excellent and a great deal for the price. Loved the decor and the super laid back vibe. I 100% recommend and hope to stay here again!