Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Safe, clean, new hostel, great conection to public transport. it´s not a big party hostel. relax-chill vibe, if you want you can join activities. i missed hooks or a shelf in the bathroom (around the sink) and you should know it`s a bathroom for boys and girls.

perfect place to stay

Facilities were all new and good. Bathrooms were cleaned once or twice per day, definetly not enough. Very very good location and we always felt safe.

From the moment you enter this hostel, you feel this is an awesome place to hang around in. It has a very intelligent layout, with a big common room full of cool stuff taking center stage. It's a great area for interacting with other guests. The dinner food is absolutely amazing, especially considering the price. And then there's the staff, probably the best thing. Incredibly friendly, social and helpful. They all make you feel at home, which is key to a good hostel.

I've been in the Lisbon Destination Hostel for 4 nights and it was perfect !The staff members are just amazing, very helpful and funny. Everyone at the hostel speaks perfectly english,the atmosphere is so cool that you don't want to leave. The room cleanliness was perfect, the breakfast was so delicious.They propose entertaining tours,we even had the chance to enjoy a live Jazz session! I totally recommend this Hostel which is perfect (and especially has an ideal location) Love from Tunisia

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Tunisia

I cannot say enough about how awesome my three-night stay was at the Lisbon Rossio Hostel. The staff was amazing, the room clean and comfortable, the food delicious, and the tours fun and informative. I met friendly fellow travelers from Korea, Brazil, Germany, The Netherlands, Australia, England, China and more. I'd give this place six stars if I could.

It was very nice stay!! we perfectly enjoyed our stay at destination hostel and the meal that they served was really tasty,

• 7th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I stayed with two more friends in a 4 bed ensuite room and it was great. Each person in the room has their own lamp, fan and a card protected locker. The top bunks don't have a curtain, but the bottom ones have. The shower stall is a bit small, but the water was warm and had good pressure. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hostel is very well located, it's within a walking distance from almost everything.

• 6th Feb 2015

I enjoyed a lot the pub crawl. Even though I was traveling alone, I didn't feel isolated at all. The staff who was leading our group was really nice and friendly, and I loved my company, too. One of the most exciting nights in Lisbon! Many thanks!

• 2nd Feb 2015